10 Best Hotels To Stay In Serra de Pruit Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Serra de Pruit Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Serra de Pruit Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serra de Pruit Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serra de Pruit Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Serra de Pruit Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Serra de Pruit Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Serra De Pruit Catalonia:
Santuari de la Salut de Sant Feliu de Pallerols
Rooms are heated and feature simple décor. There is a TV, free WiFi and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The restaurant offers Catalan cuisine, made with fresh produce and mixing traditional and modern touches. A buffet breakfast is offered.Free parking is available. You can hire a bicycle on-site. L’Escala and the beaches of Roses Bay are a 90-minute drive away.
The location, the window view and the entire stay experience were great! Stuff is very friendly and helpful and the food is good.
There are nice places to visit in the mountains around within walkable distance.
- Beautiful views in a stunning location. Very friendly staff who were happy to help with recommendations for the local area and with vegetarian food.
Kind and helpful staff, especially on the desk.
Great location and walks on the doorstep.
- Staff were wonderful, friendly. Meals were delicious! Would definitely recommend to others
- The location was spectacular, the staff were very accommodating and couldn’t do enough for us and the whole deal including the accommodation, breakfast dinner drinks etc. were extremely good value.
- The location, the window view and the entire stay experience were great! Stuff is very friendly and helpful and the food is good.
Hotel Vall de Bas
Rooms are distributed between the original house and the new annex. They all feature satellite TV, free internet connection, and free tea and coffee.The breakfast buffet is made with fresh, local products and the hotel also has a bar.Decorated with charming, authentic furniture, the hotel offers a lounge area and terrace set within the gardens. There is a computer available in the library with free internet.Hotel Vall de Bas can organise excursions to places of interest, such as Sant Miquel del Mont. The city of Olot is 2.5 miles away and there is free on-site parking.
- The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful
- Rural setting with fabulous views of the mountains. Nice size pool. Quite location.
- Exellent place to stay, lovely nature and very peaceful. Large bed, good breakfast and food.
The wiew of the room was very good!
They have restaurant, swimming pool and terrace to relax and enjoy.
- Location, large rooms & beds, clean & nice bathroom – nice to have a separate shower & bath. Breakfast was excellent. Great staff, though only a couple spoke English.
Hotel Restaurante El Ventós
Each of the Ventós’ rooms is individually decorated and has rustic décor. All rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each has a flat-screen TV and a minibar.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves a range of Catalan cuisine and has its own wine cellar. Guests can relax on the terrace, which offers views of the Pyrenees. There is also a library, which features a fireplace.The Ventós is ideally located for outdoor activities, including hiking, horse riding and mountain biking. The hotel can provide guests with bikes and offer information on the surrounding area. Olot, Santa Pau and Girona can be reached in around 40 minutes, by car.
The care and attention of the staff, particularly the evening waitress, who should more properly be described as a hostess. The outstanding position of the hotel with far reaching views of the Pyrenees seen from a private terrace. Comfortable bed.
Definitely a honeymoon destination.
- Quiet location, amazing views, fresh air, authentic furniture
- Beautiful views excellent staff and superb dinner and breakfast .
The owner and the staff are super helpful, actually, I feel sorry that I bothered them too much and thank you for going extra miles to make my stay so comfortable!
The location is very quiet and isolated, very good for romance , friends or family.
If you can catch the sunset, it will be a very good experience.
The nearest bus station is Olot
The train station is vic
I suggest you drive there.
- The hotel is remote in a forested volcanic natural park and the only sounds were from crickets and cattle bells. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful with a smile. There was an astronomical telescope for guests and a pitch black sky full of stars and we were excited to find Saturn with its rings – magical!
- The care and attention of the staff, particularly the evening waitress, who should more properly be described as a hostess. The outstanding position of the hotel with far reaching views of the Pyrenees seen from a private terrace. Comfortable bed.
Each room at Fonda Finet features heating and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a terrace with mountain views.Surrounding the swimming pool, guests can enjoy a sun terrace and a large garden. There is also a children’s playground. Free WiFi is provided.Sant Feliu de Pallerols is set between the nature reserves of Collsacabra and La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone. Guests can enjoy a large variety of hiking routes in the area. Girona is 21.7 miles away.
- What I like the most is they have mountain view in our room which was really good and refreshing. The staff were really nice, though they speak better in Spanish/Catalan. The breakfast was super good and tasty.
- Sant Feliu de Pallarols is a beautiful village which is great for walkers and cyclists. The hotel is clean and warm and the views from the terrace are really lovely. The second day we were there the forecast was terrible and the owner very kindly let us keep the room longer so we could come back after a wet walk and dry off. Thank you!
- La calefacció, per terra radiant, ès molt confortable
- Los propietarios como siempre geniales. Comida abundante. Buen ambiente
- La tranquilidad de la zona y la amabilidad de los propietarios. Muy acogedores.
Parador de Vic-Sau
Each spacious bright room at Parador Vic-Sau comes with air conditioning and a TV. There is also an en-suite bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The hotel’s restaurant serves typical regional food, using local ingredients. The hotel also has a bar and various cosy lounge areas with open fires. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.Set in beautiful gardens, the Parador is surrounded by forests. The Medieval town of Vic is 6.2 miles away and you can visit the area’s famous Romanesque churches. Barcelona and Girona are around an hour’s drive away and free parking is available on site.
- Views to die for, gorgeous building, like in the movies luxury.
- The Parador de Vic-Sau is in a very impressive building with outstanding facilities and an awesome view from the from of the hotel over the lake/river and the surrounding ravine. It has a lovely isolated location but is very easy to get to by car. Our room was clean and comfortable with an excellent bathroom. It had a balcony with the view of the ravine and lake. The breakfast was excellent, very good coffee, a wide range of foods at a buffet and the beautiful view from the luxurious restaurant. We did not try the lunch or dinner but had a very good snack and drink in the very comfortable bar. All the hotel staff were very helpful.
- Amazing view from our lovely and big balcony. Very comfortable beds and spacious room with a constant perfect temperature. Very confortable and peaceful lobby with plenty of places to seat. Nice cafeteria with a terrace and magnificent views
- Fabulous views from the spacious balcony and comfortable and plentiful seating in the lobby
- Even in the corner room without the lake view, we enjoyed the spacious room for an over-night stay. Whenever we want to see a view of lake, we just go out and stand at the front steps of Parador. The maintenance staff helped us to use the out-let for our 110volts appliance. Appreciate it. In our travel this time, we stayed 11 nights at Paradores including Santiago. Your bath towels and linen is the best.
Hotel Mas la Ferreria
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel Mas la Ferreria features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. The hotel also offers bike hire. Font-Romeu is 29.2 miles from Hotel Mas la Ferreria, while Puigcerdà is 30.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26.7 miles from Hotel Mas la Ferreria.
- Do not miss the breakfast. Excellent and generous products for the region!!!
- beautiful quiet spot in lovely old building with excellent views of surrounding hills and good walking, brilliant food and very reasonable, ideal for a quiet getaway
- The views and the room. The staff were also very attentive and charming. Breakfast was awesome.
Very good food locally sourced.
Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.
- It was a great surprise to discover this property and it’s location, we had a superb weekend. We would undoubtedly reccomend.
Hotel Monumento Can Garay
Rooms at the family-run Can Garay overlook a charming garden. Each one comes with a plasma TV, free Wi-Fi, a desk and a modern, private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel Monumento Can Garay’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food for breakfast and dinner. Picnics are available, and barbecues are available to groups. You can also enjoy a drink in the garden, and room service is available.This Art Nouveau building has been listed as an architectural heritage site. It has a lounge with a fireplace and library where you can find tourist information about La Garrotxa. Free parking for cars and bicycles is available on site. You can also hire a bicycle.The hotel is just 250 feet from the Vía Verde Cycling Route, which runs from Olot to Girona. There is a bus stop located 3 minutes’ drive from Can Garay, and Girona Airport is 21.1 miles away.
- Nice Garden with beautiful view where we were served breakfast and dinner
- Very confy bed, silent and quiet room. We liked the garden and the halls, and specially the breakfast!
The hotel has the feel of a country mansion which indeed it was when first built at the beginning of the 20th century. Myself & my partner found it one of the most remarkable places we have stayed, since it has many of the fixtures and fittings from that era, without sacrificing any modern comforts (e.g. modern bathrooms). Tasteful and very stylish.
The garden is lovely & generously sized – back & front. The food (& wine) was excellent. I have stayed in many hotels (with a range of ratings up to 5 star) both in Europe and elsewhere – this was one of the best in which I have stayed in more than 30 years of travelling.
- La habitación era muy agradable, dormimos muy bien, y la comida fué lo que más nos sorprendió. Estaba deliciosa. Si vas en bici, tienen un cuarto seguro donde guardarlas y la via verde Olot-Girona está al lado.
- El personal es muy amable y tiene un trato muy familiar. El desayuno también está muy bien.
Hotel Can Blanc
All air-conditioned rooms at Can Blanc Hotel have a private bathroom with hairdryer. There is also a flat-screen TV and a work desk in each room.The hotel features stone and dark wood interiors. It has a snack bar where a buffet breakfast is served. A traditional, home made breakfast with local products is also available. La Deu Restaurant serves lunch and dinner.Can Blanc has a lounge with a fireplace, and there is a tour desk where staff can provide information about the Garrotxa area.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and mountain biking and the hotel provides a bicycle rental service. The city of Girona with its picturesque old town is 28 miles away from Can Blanc.
- Front desk was really helpful and friendly. They help us to adjust our booking, seems we did a booking for 3 persons instead of 2.
- Spacious room in a beautiful setting. Many good hiking trails nearby. Excellent breakfast, and friendly staff.
- a character hotel with good room and ensuite. secluded location but only a short drive into centre of town with a short walk from free parking. there is a pool although we didnt get to use it as all the pool furniture was being used – and no-one offered to move!! very helpful lady on reception, gave us a choice of rooms when we arrived(possibly the owner).
- BEAUTIFUL views, lovely rooms and tasty breakfast. Just a short walk over the hill from the main stretch, which I loved because it gave us an excuse to explore both Cadaques and Port Lligat.
- Beautiful, natural, peaceful surroundings. The room was comfortable, quiet and homely. The staff were super friendly and helpful. I loved everything about my stay and I will definitely be returning. It was a perfect setting and the recommended restaurant for dinner was only a quick walk away and the food was fantastic and excellent value for money. I´m looking forward to returning and seeing more!!
The Borrell offers a 24-hour reception and both an outdoor car park and garage. The rooms are well-equipped, and include air conditioning as standard.Enjoy buffet or continental breakfast in the morning, before heading out into the stunning natural surroundings.Marvel at the county’s famous fields of lava and ramble in the extensive green areas, also excellent for bike tours. Sample the local cuisine in the interesting city of Olot.Relax in the evening with a drink from the hotel café-bar.
A spacious, warm and clean room. Sheets and pillows comfy.The staff were lovely and helpful.
Amazing location.Plenty of cafes and restaurants near by.
- La recepcionista era excel·lent. Molt professional, pacient i amable.
- Good secure parking for bikes. Excellent breakfasts.
- this hotel was good for a 1 night stay. clean comfortable room. short walk to town with bars restaurants & shops did not eat at the hotel so can’t comment on the food.
- Comfy, cosy and well-located hotel with a very nice staff.
- A spacious, warm and clean room. Sheets and pillows comfy.The staff were lovely and helpful.
Hotel La Perla D’Olot
Use La Perla as a base to visit this enchanting, historic city, set in the wonderful volcanic scenery of inland Catalonia. Enjoy the fresh air by going hiking or heading to the nearby sports facilities.On site, children can have fun in the outdoor playground. Then, in the evening, try the tasty local cuisine in the aparthotel’s scenic restaurant, which serves both set menus and à la carte dishes. There is also a breakfast buffet prepared with fresh, local ingredients.Hotel La Perla D’Olot is an official information point for Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Nature Reserve, and Montsacopa Volcano is 1.2 miles away. The property is 1,650 feet from the starting point of a “Green Way” or Via Verde, a decommissioned railway track now used by cyclists and walkers for scenic tourism.
- Good Value for money. Nice place. Family friendly.
- Le personnel est charmant, le parking gratuit, le petit déjeuner correct et calme
Jeux pour enfants à l´exterieur et aussi une salle de jeux a l´intérieur.
Dîner excellent, surtout pour les enfants, on peut avoir un fruit ou un yaourt en dessert! Prix très abordables.
Correcto. Habitación limpia y sencilla, ideal para estancias cortas.
Buena ubicación, a un paseo del centro de Olot y 5 minutos en coche del Parc Volcànic de la Garrotxa.
Hotel sencillo pero que cumplió perfectamente mis espectativas, cenamos todos los días en el hotel con comidas de la zona.
Supermercados cerca y facilidad de aparcamiento, se llega al centro dando un pequeño paseo.
Top Hotels In Serra De Pruit Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Serra de Pruit Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Serra de Pruit Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Serra de Pruit Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!