10 Best Hotels To Stay In Serra de Daró Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Serra de Daró Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Serra de Daró Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Serra de Daró Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Serra de Daró Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Serra De Daró Catalonia:
At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property and there is a restaurant offering catalan food with local products.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Vila Bella.Golf Empordá is 1.2 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21.1 miles from the property.
- La qualité de la chambre très grande et la qualité du petit déjeuner servi par le patron.
- Està molt ben ubicat, les instal•lacions són extraordinàries, així com el personal de l’hotel. Destaquem notòriament l’esmorzar -molt variat i de gran qualitat- i el llit -còmode, extragran i confortable-
- La habitacion limpia y cómoda, sobretodo la cama que era muy amplia y el colchón dee calidad. La ducha un poco incómoda pero limpia. El desayuno poco abundante pero correcto.
- La atención del personal, decoración y ubicación. Desayuno escaso pero de calidad.
- La habitación muy amplia, todo muy limpio y un lugar excelente. El trato es genial y lo recomiendo para disfrutar perfectamente. La cama muy grande y muy cómoda y la ducha espectacular. La ubicación SUPER CÉNTRICA. Hotel pequeño con pocas habitaciones y trato muy personal.
The Hotel GR92’s comfortable rooms all have flat-screen TV. They also have heating, and the bathrooms have hairdryers. Many rooms have views of the nearby hills.The Hotel GR92 is situated in the L’Emporda area of the Costa Brava, about 10 minutes’ drive from the coastal town of L’Estartit. Popular activities nearby include walking, cycling and water sports. Empordà Golf Course is just 1.2 miles away.The hotel is 50 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport. Free parking is available on site. You can drive to Ullastret Archaeological Museum in 10 minutes, and the ruins at Empùries in 20 minutes.The Dalí Museum, in Figueres, is 21.7 miles away.
Excellent value for money ………Clean, tidy, good car parking and easy to find!
- Good location, secure parking, walking distance to the facilities
- Location for me was great just out of the city centre. but close enough only a 5 minutes walk would go back anytime
- What I liked are all the things that will make the place ‘too popular’ and effect my being able to book a room there in the future. It is in an impossibly perfect position to enjoy the local Costa Brava region from Begur to Pals to L’Estartit, and up the coast to the Bay of Rosas and the rest of interior El Ampurdan should you wish. It is great value for money. The staff (the only one I saw) was the Morrocan cleaning lady who had the soul and patience of an angel as I never left my room before noon on any day, enjoying the view from my balcony. Also, as there is no ‘breakfast’ during the week, it is perfectly situated to enjoy coffee at ‘Bar La Parada’ directly across the roundabout – a proper local Catalan working man’s bar with GREAT coffee in the morning for a Euro and a bit.
- Swimming pool, free parking, clean and quiet room. Excellent value for money and perfect for a short stay.
- Excellent value for money ………Clean, tidy, good car parking and easy to find!
RVHotels Hotel Palau Lo Mirador
All rooms at the RVHotels Hotel Palau Lo Mirador are equipped with a TV, air conditioning and central heating. They feature restored antique furniture. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant is set in a room with stone arches and a cobbled floor. It serves Mediterranean food, using fresh, local produce.The Palau has a terrace. It also has a 24-hour reception and there is free parking available.The beaches of Estartit are 3.1 miles from the hotel, and Empordà Golf Club is just 1.9 miles away.
- Lovely, large room with a comfortable bed (it felt like memory foam). The entire property is nice and there’s plenty of free parking They seem to be in the midst of even more improvements. It was too cold for us to use the pool, but it looked great. We booked one night initially, but loved it so much we extended our stay by 2 nights. It’s very close to everything Costa Brava has to offer, so I recommend this as a great base for exploring the area. The village is delightful, people are so kind, and everything you could need (grocery stores, bakeries, pharmacy, etc) is a very easy walk. It does require a walk up two flights of stairs to get to the room, but it wasn’t a big deal (especially since we were able to stay for so long). The breakfast was very good, especially for the price. The Mirador was just as nice as the two paradors we stayed in, but for a fraction of the price.
Fabulous grand old house complete with original artworks.
The 11 rooms individually named and of good size. Beds comfortable.
Quality restaurant on site.
We’ve stayed several times at this wonderful hotel. This time we took the opportunity to book a suite. And didn’t regret a moment. We got a spacious room that was located in the corner of the building with windows in two directions. We’ll be back again.
The restaurant has changed owner since last year and upped its quality a step.
- Clean, comfortable, location, staff, friendly, helpful
- Beautifully restored medieaval palace, excellent food, extremely good value for money, friendly staff.
URH – Hotel Molí del Mig
The main building of URH – Hotel Molí del Mig is set in a renovated former mill dating all the way back to the 15th century. Admire its historic features, which have been complemented by stylish contemporary decor and state-of-the-art amenities.More modern facilities include 2 outdoor swimming pools and 3 padel courts. There are 3 meeting rooms, one which is located on the garden.Enjoy an al-fresco meal at the hotel’s chic restaurant during the summer season. You can also spend a peaceful moment in the lounge, or in the library and museum room.
- Beautiful accommodation, with lovely grounds. Very relaxing
- On arrival, we had been upgraded to a “junior suite” at no extra charge, which was very pleasant. The hotel, which is ultra modern in style though based in an old converted mill, was well sign posted down a dusty track in the middle of a large, fertile agricultural area, and blissfully peaceful. It is surrounded by farm tracks, some of which follow the river estuary down to the sea. Bike hire (very reasonably priced) is available on site and is a good way of exploring this area, or getting to neighbouring L’Estartit. The dining room is good, though there was some variation in quality. Breakfasts were excellent. All the staff we met were helpful and welcoming. The dinner, bed and breakfast option is very good value. We didn’t use many of the hotel facilities, but there was a lovely pool, floodlit tennis courts and a spa which appeared to be popular.
- We had a really pleasant stay here, although only for one night, unfortunately! And the day that we were there, it was raining, so we didn’t have the full experience – but the grounds were lovely and I’m sure on a sunny day it would’ve been even better. Since it was too rainy to do much outside, we enjoyed the indoor spa which was small but lovely.
- Facilities were great and spa very well managed so it was not crowded. The quietness and view from the room.
- The facilities were wonderful. Nice change from busyness of coast. It’s a unique property as well. Beds extemely comfortable, nice large towels. Breakfast buffet was good as well with a variety of pastries offered each day so it did not get boring.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Emporda & SPA
Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV, MP3 docking station and a pillow menu. They also have a sofa and some feature picture windows with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa’s 36-hole golf course is divided into 2 routes of 18 holes each. There is also a golf school.The hotel spa is available for an extra charge. It offers a range of treatments and massages. It has a sauna, hot tub and Turkish baths, as well as a fitness centre.The restaurant specialises in Catalan dishes, with creative touches. There is also a relaxing lounge serving cocktails and aperitifs.The villages of Pals and Aiguablava are within 6.2 miles of Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa. The AP-7 motorway is 15.5 miles away and Girona Airport is a 50-minute drive from the hotel.
a really nice place, quiet, with good food and warm welcome! The covered outside terrasse is absolutely fantastic with children that have space and even romantic for others 😉
The confort is absolutely great.
- beautiful surroundings in a golf resort, very beautiful and big outdoor swimming pool, good breakfast, very friendly front desk staff. close to beach ( 20 mins drive to Erstatit) and some nice old towns (Pals etc.).
- Excellent staff. Very helpful, nothing too much trouble
- Comfortable but dated. Staff were lovely. Never found the pool
- The concierge was friendly and easy to understand. The room was pleasant and clean. When I had trouble turning on the air conditioning, the second time I called someone came with a reasonable amount of time to help.
- a really nice place, quiet, with good food and warm welcome! The covered outside terrasse is absolutely fantastic with children that have space and even romantic for others 😉
Exus Natur – Adults Only
Rustic-style rooms at this adults-only hotel feature tiled floors, stone walls and wooden beams, with simple furniture. All rooms offer views of the countryside or garden. They have either private or shared bathroom facilities.A buffet breakfast is available and there is a bar and garden terrace. Meals are made with organic products and vegetables. Special diet menus can be requested.The relax room includes a sauna and hydro-massage shower available upon request. Massages are available.The hotel has an art gallery, and many outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area. Empordà Golf Club is 5 minutes’ drive away.Free public parking is offered, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Girona Airport is a 29.8 miles away and you can drive to Barcelona in 90 minutes. A transfer service can be requested from the airport.
The hotel is a beautiful old farmhouse in the Emporda countryside.
It is within easy reach from Girona airport by hire car & is close to some of best beaches on the Costa Brava.
A little sanctuary, an oasis of calm & tranquility run by the most accommodating hosts I have ever had the good fortune to stay with .
Nothing was too much trouble for Marc & Eva who did everything they could to make sure my stay was relaxed and enjoyable.
Marc is a great chef and cooked up delicious home made local cuisine in the kitchen.
Eva works hard to maintain a lovely ambience of serenity at the property & is an accomplished multi-lingual, multi-talented, multi-tasking hostess.
They make a great team.
Exus Natur is in a great location for access on foot, by bike or by car to some beautiful old towns & villages Pals, Begur, Palau Sator etc. Highly recommended.
I can’t wait to go back.
- Hôtel ideal pour se relaxer et faire une bonne desconnection en pleine nature. On dort très bien avec comme seul bruit le chant des oiseaux. L’hôtel est idealement situé à côté des plus beaux villages de l’Emporda (Pals, Perratallada…) et des plages emblématiques de la Costa Brava. Personnel très sympathique et à l’écoute du client.
- Muy lindo hotel, ideal para descansar y relajarse. Alejado de cualquier ciudad es ideal para salir del bullicio y descansar. El personal es muy servicial, nos recomendaron lugares cercanos para conocer y fueron excelentes.
- Overnatningsstedet var yderst charmerene og meget romantisk, kan anbefales for en rigtig kærligheds weekend.
- Les espaces extérieurs, l’accueil irréprochable, le petit déjeuner au top.
- The hotel is a beautiful old farmhouse in the Emporda countryside.
Hotel Aatu – Adults Only
This small hotel has traditional features, including stone walls and wooden beams. The air-conditioned rooms are spacious and bright. They all have satellite TV and a seating area. Ground-floor rooms also have terraces.The Aatu Hotel is an ideal base for walking, cycling and golf. The attractive villages of Palafrugell and Begur are just a short drive away. The hotel offers free private parking on site. There is also an transfer service from Girona Airport, just 28 miles away.The hotel has a bar and lounges. Free internet access is available in public areas, as well as in most rooms. The Aatu’s reception offers a tour desk and shiatsu massage service.
- It’s very well allocated in front of Peratallada, and with an amazing facilities to enjoy the nature from a very quite corner. The breakfast is higly complete.
Very good location – easy access to Golf, beach, vinyards and medieval towns.
Good croissants too!
- The rooms were very nice and cool. Breakfast on the terrace and very relaxing.
- Spacious rooms, beautiful gardens, friendly staff, good breakfast
Just 10 mins walk from Peratallada, which has at least a dozen restaurants.
Two nice pools and very large tranquil gardens.
The owner is very helpful indeed. He knows the area very well.
The Blau has exposed stone walls, beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each bedroom has a TV and private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a fireplace, with firewood included in the price.Breakfast is prepared using fresh, local produce. There is a small selection of restaurants and cafés within 350 feet of the Blau.Peratallada Castle is just 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Baix Empordà’s beaches and its many golf courses can be reached in 20 minutes, by car.
- Delicious Breakfast using Local produce Unique and full of Character Very friendly owners and just perfect!!
- We had the most enjoyable stay at Hostel Blau, which is full of history and ambiance. I believe it dates from the 14th century. There are several salons on the first floor, where guests can read or just enjoy the atmosphere. I imagine the village gets busier with day trippers during the high season, but in February we pretty much had the village to ourselves. There are several parking lots about a five minute walk away, but I imagine you could drop your bags off at the door if needed. We’ve stayed at other medieval villages, and this one is so well preserved. The breakfast is nice, served continental style.
The whole atmosphere of this accommodation is one of friendliness, helpfulness and a desire to make clientes feel welcome. Nothing was too much trouble.
Breakfast was plentiful and of good quality. Layout of the common areas was relaxing and intimate. Our room was spacious and the bed comfotable.
- Nice large room in a boutique hotel. Good breakfast. Great welcome.
- We stayed in the room with the roof terrace……amazing
Hotel Castell d’Emporda
Hotel Castell d’Empordà is within 6 miles of the charming villages of Pals and Palafrugell, while the beaches of the Costa Brava beaches are just 9 miles away. Girona Airport is 40-minute drive from the hotel.Rooms at the Castell d’Emporda are individually decorated, with silks from India, and furniture brought from Italia, Morocco and China. There is a CD and DVD player in each room.The hotel’s Drac restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes made with fresh local produce. You can enjoy meals and drinks on the covered terrace, with wonderful countryside views.Hiking is popular in the area, and the hotel has bike and car rental. There is also a 24-hour front desk, allowing you to come and go as you please.
- Fantastic building and location, you really feel like in the castle. Comfortable parking and beds, breathtaking view from the balcony and swimming pool. Breakfast was excellent, there was even a sparkling wine and freshly squeezed juices served.
- I loved staying here. The property is really nicely maintained. The common areas, such as the walkways and 2 pools are beautifully designed. Staff was very friendly and food on site was great. Staff was super friendly – all in all really enjoyed my stay here.
- The view, the peacefulness, the hospitality of staff, the rooms, everything amazing! The breakfast too!
- Great location, amazing hotel, very good breakfest and the resturents in the hotel are beyond wow.
The bed was super comfy
The food was excellent
The staff were very attentive
El Cau del Papibou – Adults Only
Air-conditioned rooms feature rustic details such as exposed wooden beams and modern decor. They come with a flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar. They are heated and have a safe and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A varied breakfast including pastries and Iberian cold meats is offered, and a tasting menu of Catalan dishes is available.Reception can help with tourist information and bicycle rental. Empordà and Pals Golf Courses are a 10-minute drive away.
- El Cau del Papibou was a charming small hotel set right in the middle of a quaint medieval village. We were there for six nights exploring the Costa Brava region and we thought it was the perfect base for our daily excursions. For a village its size Peratallada has many amazing restaurants. Alicia was a charming and friendly host. Try the gelato shop across the way…amazing.
- Alicia was very accommodating, and the breakfast was great. My husband, who is a ceoliac, was very well catered for.
- The location was perfect in the heart of the beautiful town, welcoming hosts, nice, clean and spacious room.
- The hotel staff were very helpful, very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The location is great.
- An incredibly beautiful location in a Medieval Village. The Hotel Manager was a wonderful person that greeted us personally every day and helped in every way she could.
Top Hotels In Serra De Daró Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Serra de Daró Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Serra de Daró Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!