10 Best Hotels To Stay In Seriñá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Seriñá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seriñá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seriñá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seriñá Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seriñá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seriñá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Seriñá Catalonia:
Mas Vilalonga Petit
The charming hotel is a converted farm house, surrounded by fields and forests, invoking peace and tranquillity, ideal for nature lovers who want to get away from it all.The rustic decoration creates and a relaxed and peaceful ambience, the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool where you can take a dip in the pool overlooking spectacular views of the unspoilt Catalan countryside.The hotel restaurant offers typical Catalan dishes and the wine cellar offers a range of Catalan wines. Free Wi-Fi is available in outdoor and communal areas.There are organised activities such as hot air balloon trips and gliding. The beautiful Costa Brava coastline is a 20-minute drive away, while Girona Airport is just 6.2 miles away.
- Beautiful room, high-quality furniture, amazing environment. In the middle of the countryside and surrounded by silence, it’s perfect if you want to relax. 20 minutes from seaside and beautiful beaches. Staff very kind and welcoming.
- Nos dieron una suite muy bonita, tranquila. Lugar perfecto para desconectar, instalaciones muy cuidadas.
- Tranquilidad, la amabilidad del personal y el buen estado de las instalaciones
El desayuno era correcto tostadas,embutido,,huevos.Lo malo el zumo de naranja no es natural,y no hay bollería.
El sitio es idilico, tranquilo,playas a 30 minutos. Lo malo es que como esta ubicado en plena naturaleza hay muchos mosquitos,pero la señora de la casa te da un aparato para los mismos.por cierto es muy agradable.
- Tot és extraordinari: una casa de pages rehabilitada amb molt de gust, un entorn amb piscina, jardí i bosc, amb tranquilitat absoluta, i unes habitacions amplies i magníficament decorades. L’atenció al client és també excel.lent. Ideal per parelles que cerquin tranquilitat.
Hotel Balneario Prats
Guests at the Balneario Prats Hotel enjoy free access to the outdoor pool and sun terrace. There is a hot tub, and the hotel also offers a range of treatments, including clay wraps and beauty treatments.Balneario Prats’s rooms come with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s modern restaurant serves typical Catalan cuisine. There is also a bar with an attractive garden terrace.Hotel Balneario Prats is situated 6.8 miles from Girona Airport and a 15-minute drive from Girona city centre. Free parking is available at the hotel, and Caldes Train Station is only 2,650 feet away.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful when we required an earlier breakfast on our departurevday
- Rooms with Jacuzzi are the best rooms, they have a real nice terrace with great view over the pool. Since there is not much bubbles in the pool you will defo use the jacuzzi
- Wonderful reception. Very helpful staff. Excellent VFM.
- swimming pool is very nice though fountain did not work.
- I really liked the buffet breakfast. The large room with the spa tub was really nice. The hallways smelled really nice. Just a nice renewed “old-fashion” hot springs spa. I felt as if I were going back in time to the warmth of lounging under the “morera” trees and going out at night and swimming in the hot mineral water with the lights on in the swimming pool.
Balneari Vichy Catalan
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Girona is 10 miles from Balneari Vichy Catalan, and Tossa de Mar is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 4.3 miles from Balneari Vichy Catalan.
- Room, spa, charming building, friendly reception staff.
- Mainly Spanish which is always a bonus, spa and pool excellent, rooms very clean and lots of storage space and the staff, despite not speaking much English were always helpful and smiling.
- Traditional spot and historical buylding are a good point. Massages and spa were very nice.
- Location, it’s unspoilt nature and proximity to town , the outside terrace and the facilities round the pool
- Lovely large bed and a excellent choice of anything you could want for breakfast at a leisurely pace.
Rooms at the Esteba are bright and spacious. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.The Esteban’s restaurant offers typical regional cuisine. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace.Other hotel facilities include free on-site parking and a free internet point. There is also luggage storage and a tour desk.Caldes de Malavella is famous for its thermal springs and local attractions include the town’s Roman ruins. The hotel is 15.5 miles from the Costa Brava and an hour’s drive from Barcelona.
- This is advertised as a hotel but it is actually a hostel. It has good facilities but it is a hostel not a hotel
Everything was pleasant, everything is wonderful!
The personnel are sympathetic, helped to contact the necessary object and to give advice.
- Very easy to find.Initial impressions were fabulous.Great room quality, restaurant, terrace bar fist class and all staff were obliging and very helpful. Food options and quality were outstanding.
- The typical family atmosphere with the annex restaurant and big covered terras i liked the most. At midtime the local workers come to the restaurant to eat a menu, which is a good sign !! Very friendly and helpfull servants even if you dont speak (or just a few words) castellano.
Contact du personnel, service, situation
Qualité du restaurant
The hotel offers classic, bright and elegant rooms. Some of them feature a large balcony and others a terrace-garden.
The rooms located in the old farmhouse, are cozy and have a unique and exclusive style, designed by Jordi Dalmau.The hotel has a buffet breakfast and a restaurant with excellent local products.The hotel’s free spa includes a heated pool, sauna, foot bath, steam bath and salt cabin. Treatments and massages are provided. There is also a solarium with views of the valley.
- the view, fabulous breakfast and the very good location – close enough to our favorite beach, good restaurants, outdoor friendly surroundings, and the spa facility!
- Lovely hotel with wonderful views of the countryside and close to the coast. Fabulous dinner and breakfast. Excellent service.
- Great breakfast and facilities in general. Excellent staff treatment
The staff were excellent, very friendly and obliging.
The situation is outstanding and the grounds superb.
The whole experience was relaxing and pleasing with the spa an excellent bonus. Rooms are great and on cooler evenings a lovely fire was lit in the comfortable reading room.
- The spa is awesome. 2 differents sauna, hammam, jacuzzi and ice room. I loved it !
Mas Tapiolas Suites Natura
Each air-conditioned suite has a private garden and state of the art technology, including a flat-screen TV and Bluetooth speakers. Guests can control the temperature and lighting. The modern designer bathrooms include a walk-in shower, slippers and bathrobes.Mas Tapiolas Suites Natura offers guests a spa with a salt cabin, ice cave, indoor pool, heated loungers and a foot bath. A range of treatments are also available. There is a padel court, fitness centre and 18-hole Pitch & Putt.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast at Mas Tapiolas Suites Natura. The property includes an à-la-carte restaurant, serving meals made from local products.A 24-hour reception is available and free private parking is provided. A range of beaches are within 6.2 miles and Costa Brava Golf Course is 1.9 miles away. Girona is a 30-minute drive.
- Todo en general , pero las suit espectacular impecable
The staff was amazing! Receptionists, the housekeeping, waiterstaff, sorry if i forget someone, you all made us feel really welcome, thank you so much.
The suites were amazing, aswell was the location and the restaurant.
We’ll come back that’s for sure.
- Everything was wonderful and when we thought that they couldn’t do anything else to add to the incredible service and attention to detail…on the day we left they gave us a gift bag with juices and delicious muffins!!!
- Tous excellent hôtel surtout dans la suite avec piscine c’est un régal. Personnel accueillant très aimable
- Me parece ncanto la privacidad la piscina privada de la habitacion
Hotel Can Darder
Located in Llagostera, the property is around 30 minutes’ drive from both Girona and the Costa Brava Coast. The property offers free parking.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each spacious room comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The suites also have a fireplace for use in winter.Set among 70 hectares of woods and nature, an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and horse riding.
- Fantastic peaceful location, beautiful. Food was very good quality, dinners were lovely, outside and super wait staff. Breakfast was very good, plenty of choices and all top quality.
- Really nice place to get away from everything and relax.
- Really great stay in a wonderful masia… very nice rooms, and great to have the restaurant right there, so can have a few glasses of wine! Very friendly staff, good food and beautiful building!
- The staff were amazing. The food by the chef Manuel was absolutely divine. Totally unexpected. This makes for a fabulous winter break. We loved it and will return with friends. Thank you Hotel Can Darder
- Nice old building, sympathetically converted. Ok location as stopover travelling from France into Spain. Good outdoor swimming pool and parking.
Hotel Camiral at PGA Catalunya
Rooms at Hotel Camiral are decorated in warm, natural colours and offer views of the surrounding countryside. All rooms feature air conditioning, a minibar and an elegant, modern bathroom.À la carte cuisine is served at Hotel Camiral’s airy restaurant. The hotel also has a piano bar and a pub. You can enjoy drinks outside on the terrace in summer.Hotel Camiral’s spa includes a sauna, hot tub and hammam, and a range of treatments can be booked. The heated pool has geothermal technology. The Spa costs 10€ per hour and per personWithin a 5-minute drive, the spa town of Caldes de Malavella is known for its natural mineral waters. Girona is 9.3 miles away and Girona Airport is 6.2 miles away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- Great place, decor, pool area and room. Excellent breakfast.
- Excellent hotel, spacious and high-eind service! Friendy and proffessional staf with very nice breakfast and choices…
- Really comfortable room – nothing missing. Spotlessly clean. Staff were without exception, extremely welcoming, polite, friendly and efficient. Would return and would recommend this Hitek without hesitation. It is only 10 minutes drive from Girona airport which is a bonus (we weren’t disturbed by aircraft noise thankfully).
- Staff were very friendly and helpful ,clean and spacious accommodation,,great helpful and friendly evening bar staff ,
- huge pool area. in the middle of a golf course. breakfast was excellent, rich, distinguished.
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona
A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Girona is 7 miles from Salles Aeroport de Girona, and Tossa de Mar is 14 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- Hotel is close to airport and provide free shutle to and from airport. There is swiming pool but you urgued to use the swimming cap, if you don’t have you must buy at reception.
- The staff was amazing, very welcoming and helpful. Hotel is very near Girona airport and transfer to airport and back was also very fast and convenient. Breakfast was also nice. Overall our experience was really nice.
- the room was very clean and welcoming.The bed was excellent.
- It’s close to airport. There is bus, which drives you from airport and back.
- Great place very near Airport free shuttle, friendl
Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles
Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles is set in pleasant gardens, and has a bar with an outdoor terrace. Regional cuisine is served in the à la carte restaurant.Rooms at Hotel Eden Park by Brava Hoteles are bright and air-conditioned.The hotel is around 18.6 miles from Lloret de Mar. The Dalí Museum in Figueres is a 40-minute drive away, and Girona’s historic city centre is just 6.8 miles away.
Excellent Hotel Very Comfortable Bar area .
Resteraunt amazing value for money
Staff very helpful and friendly although needed to commminicate
maily in Spanish
Outside gardens and pool area very attractive although sadly on our overnight
stay could not usedue to the rain showers.
We will stay there again
- Food was fab, good value too, lovely decor, lovely garden, good location, lovely vine, friendly staff good English speaking.
- very efficient and pleasant experience. Great value for money and perfect location for travelling
- Very comfortable suits, beds, bathroom is separetly toilet, clean, nice view, very green location
- Huge room, comfy beds, silence. Everything is OK from the moment you reach hotel.
- Excellent Hotel Very Comfortable Bar area .
Top Hotels In Seriñá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seriñá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seriñá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seriñá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!