10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sequeiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sequeiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sequeiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sequeiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sequeiro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sequeiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sequeiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sequeiro Galicia:
Hotel Casa Soto
Hotel Casa Soto has conserved its stone walls and chestnut brown wooden fittings. The rooms are traditionally decorated, modern and very comfortable. Relax here reading a book in the living room with its fireplace. There is a bar cafe in the lounge of the establishment.The establishment is located in the quaint Asturian town of Vegadeo, set in beautiful natural surroundings and a short distance from the coastline.
- The staff is friendly and helpful. We used the hotel as a base for outdoor activites in the area and it was perfect.
- Very comfortable room with sitting area. Our reception was friendly and staff very helpful.
- The warm reception received upon arrival and the level of care at breakfast were impeccable. The room was very clean and warm. Located up a quiet street walking distance to great places to eat and drink. The host helped us plan our trip to the Beach of the Cathedrals nearby then catered breakfast to suit us. Great continental breakfast with all local produce. Loved every minute of being there
- Wonderful location with very friendly and competent staff. Thank you.
- Todo perfecto, en especial el trato de su personal. Gracias por haber hecho la estancia maravillosa
Hotel Rural Casona Trabadelo
Locally listed, the U-shaped building is accessible through a heavy wooden door flanked by two stone towers bearing the coat of arms of the Trabadelo family. The local countryside provides numerous leisure opportunities to help you make the most of this rural getaway. The nearest town of Vegadeo is 0.6 miles away.
- It is a beautiful manor and the ladies that run it are very nice. I found the location to be a bit difficult to find but there was sufficient signage to direct
- Very nicely situated accomodation. Luxury look and feel. Beautiful garden. Very good breakfast (no buffet). Although owner didn’t speak English, with the help of her daughter communication went fine.
- The good way the staff received us and especial the “Tortilla Espanola” Francis prepare to us
- Made to feel very welcome and the bottle of Rioja we had was the best I’ve ever had.
- A great experience for our last night of touring holiday. The hotel is in a great rural location above the town. If you need to go into town it is a 10 minute walk, but uphill on the way back. Beautifully decorated, clean and cosy. The lady owner does not speak English but still goes out of her way to make sure everything is in order for you – a combination of English, French and actions got us through. Her daughter and family arrived for the weekend and helped out with the language and provided excellent service in the restaurant. The evening menu is simple but is real genuine Spanish home cooking and was great value. It was more like staying as a family guest than just being a visitor.
Rustic-style rooms in La Rectoral feature a balcony and a flat-screen TV. The hotel is also equipped with a lounge decorated in a traditional Asturian style.A continental breakfast is served every morning and dinner is also available in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample local-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of regional wine.The hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the centre of Taramundi, where a wide range of bars and restaurants can be found along with the city’s well-known watermills.
- Beautiful place but not too much to see in Taramundi. It is perfect for just visit it a couple of hours
- This is an amazing place, and a great spot to get away from it all. Tucked away in the hills of Taramundi, it was a little piece of paradise. The building itself and the rich history and age of it is absolutely amazing.
- A fantastic location with spectacular views of the mountains. A lovely laid back place with great breakfasts.
- True country hotel. Very nice country style building and stylish rooms. Absolutely great location with hills view. Quite and beautiful. Very good breakfast.
- We love this place. We have stayed here numerous times. The staff are nice and helpful. Love the rooms with the terrace and view. The food is excellent! It’s a neat looking place to stay and you can walk down into town.
Hotel Rural Casa Paulino
The rooms feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms have a spa bath.You can enjoy regional homemade food in the on-site restaurant or go to the cafeteria. Specialities include Fabada stew and meats, such as goat and lamb. The tour desk offers information on hiking and trekking routes in the area.There are shops located a 1-minute walk from the hotel and the centre of the village is 2 minutes away. Ribadeo’s As Catedrais Beach is 21.7 miles from Casa Paulino and Lugo is 1 hour away by car.
Very helpful staff. You could have a full evening meal or Tapas in the bar. Plenty of other bars and hotels also in village.
Very pretty location.
- Kamers waren netjes en ruim genoeg. Personeel was zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Alle bezienswaardigheden waren kortbij
- todo, el personal increible, la cena buenisima, el desayuno igual y la habitacion es muy comoda, sin duda eligiria este hotel sin pensarlo!
- El silencio de la habitación, no se escuchaba ruido alguno ? Amplio horario de cafetería- restaurante (desayunos hasta las 12) y por supuesto, el bizcocho casero ?
- Ubicación perfecta, económico, limpio y correcto en todo.
- Very helpful staff. You could have a full evening meal or Tapas in the bar. Plenty of other bars and hotels also in village.
Hotel Restaurante Casa Petronila
Fitted with wooden flooring, heated rooms boast a rustic décor with wooden furniture. All have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom including free toiletries. A wake up service is also available.The coffee bar and the restaurant inside the property serve traditional dishes using products sourced from local ecological farms.Set in Asturias Region, Hotel Restaurante Casa Peteronila is in a picturesque town known for its old water mills. There is a Mills Museum 0.6 miles away and a great variety of outdoor activities can be arranged whether in summer or winter.
- Right in the middle of Taramundi; Good facilities, including aircon (haven’t used it though).
- La ubicación, las vistas preciosas desde la ventana
Las vistas desde la habitación son espectaculares.
Se agradece que el desayuno sea casero y a un precio muy razonable.
Las camas son cómodas y el baño muy amplio.
Cuando fuimos no había ningún problema para aparcar cerca del hotel.
La estancia fue muy agradable.
La habitación era muy acogedora y estaba muy limpia.Tanto el agua caliente como la calefacción eran inmejorables.
En general la comida estaba sabrosa pero yo destaco la calidad del pan,las mermeladas y el requesón con miel.Y,finalmente, la cantidad abundante en las raciones.
El camarero quede nos atendió durante la cena fue muy agradable. Volvería.
- La habitación es muy grande, así como la cama, cama de matrimonio grandiosa.
Rooms here offer a balcony, a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath and bidet.Other property facilities include a bar and a terrace.The surrounding countryside offers a number of well-marked hiking trails for guests to explore. The nearest train station, Vegadeo Pueblo Train Station, is 12.4 miles away, and Hotel Taramundi is 74.6 miles from Asturias Airport.
- TRATO ESCELENTE LA FAMILIA UN ENCANTO , LA COMODIDA Y TODO EN GENERAL MUY BIEN ES UN SITIO PARA REPETIR SIEMPRE SON GENTE QUE SABEN TRATAR AL CLIENTE TE HACEN SENTIRTE COMO EN TU CASA .
- Habitación muy bonita, confortable y limpia. Excelente trato y comida buenísima. Repetiría sin duda.
- El personal muy amable y dispuesto. El alojamiento muy centrico y la habitación muy comoda y limpia.
Hotel céntrico y la cercanía de sitios importantes, como mazanovo, as veigas, teixois, esquíos.
Muy tranquilo y muy amables los dueños.
- Ubicación y buen restaurante con menú de día en el hotel. El personal muy amable, encantadores. Desayuno buenísimo con mermelada casera. Recomendable.
Rooms features wooden finishes and offer views of the surrounding countryside. O Cabazo’s restaurant serves local cuisine.The hotel O Cabazo boasts a family-run atmosphere and is an ideal base for exploring the northern coastlines of the regions of Galicia and Asturias. Visit the nearby beaches and historical towns such as Mondoñedo and Viveiro. Small fishing towns such as Tapia de Casariego are charming and well worth the trip.The town of Ribadeo is located halfway between Gijón and La Coruña, on the main road that runs along the coastline.
- It was very quiet … I think we were the only guests! The room was extremely comfortable, with (unusually) heating which was easy to control. The hotel’s interior is most attractive, with lots of wood, well-used, and lots of (I think) 20th century memorabilia – fascinating. Very handy for town.
- It is a very modern clean comfortable hotel with exceptional friendly and helpful staff.
- on site parking. Freindly staff and good location. The room we were allocated had great veiws .the room was cleanand spacious. We did not eat here and breakfast was not included. €7.50 for breakfast so did not bother
- Very comfortable and good sized room. Excellent value.
Excellent friendly hotel with great food in the restaurant.
Only minor complaint, the wifi signal was very weak.
Hotel Mi Norte
Interestingly, each one of the rooms has been carefully decorated and inspired by legendary films, such as James Bond and Breakfast at Tiffany’s. In addition, some of the rooms have their own private terraces.Guests have free passes to As Catedrais Beach.In the area there are a number of exciting activities on offer, from surfing, canoeing and horse riding to paint balling and quad biking. Not forgetting the breathtaking surrounding scenery and the coastline waiting to be discovered.
- A good welcome from Maria Antonio. Jose from Venezuela was helpful and attentive at the delicious buffet breakfast.Location ideal for an hour’s coastal walk to the Catedraleis Beach – a must see. However, needed to take taxi from Ribadeo which is more kilometres than I had envisaged.
- Very nice place close to the “las Cathedrales” beach. Would have loved to stay longer. Very very friendly host, nice, clean and quiet room (“Out of Africa”) and great breakfast. We got great recommendations for restaurants and bars in the surroundings. It’s a very nice place in a beautiful region definitely worth staying more than one night!
- Warm welcome, amazing views and delicious breakfast!
- Excellent finishes in large room and large bathroom.
- The owner clearly has a unique taste in cinema and design, since all the rooms are styled based on a different movie. The rooms are designed as settings from specific movies. We hadn’t realised this while we were booking the place so it was a nice surprise for us. The place is very clean and tidy, very close to Ribadeo and also Playa del Catedrales (extraordinary beach). We would definitely stay here if we came back someday.
The rooms in Hotel La Villa all have TVs, minibars and private bathrooms.The La Villa’s restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes, including fish, seafood and locally bred meat.The hotel can be found just off the N-634 road, 2.5 miles from the Playa de Las Catedrales Beach.
- A friendly family run hotel in a lovely rural setting just outside Ribadeo, and with easy access to the Rinlo Feve station. Rinlo village is a short walk away and Praia das Catedrais is about 4 km from the hotel – my hosts kindly dropped me off at the beach at low tide. Food at the restaurant was good and the room charming – could not fault it!
- Enjoyable family-run hotel . Always look forward to returning
- They were so nice there, although no English spoken – but, why should they ? It’s up to us to speak the language when we go abroad. The room was very nice.
- Close walking distance to the village of Rinlo and short drive to excellent beaches.
- The host can speak very good English. The dinner is very good.
Spacious gardens and relaxing terraces are available at the Casa Amadora.Rooms are all bright and spacious, with a private balcony. The classic-style décor is typical of 19th-century Galicia.Free private parking is possible on site. Ribadeo is a 10-minute drive away. There is also easy access along the coast through the nearby A-8 Motorway. Asturias Airport is 55.9 miles away.
- The breakfast; the comfort of the rooms; the charm of the building; very friendly staff (I enjoyed the orujo, gratis); the incredibly beautiful nearby beaches.
- Nice, light and spacious room, good breakfast and free private parking.
- Un sitio encantador muy cerca de playas. El personal del hotel muy atento a todo. Desayuno riquísimo. Para seguir repitiendo.
El silencio aún estando al lado de la carretera principal.
El desayuno, bastante completo.
El personal amable y atento.
- Lugar tranquilo y acogedor. Para visitar la playa de las catedrales perfecto.
Top Hotels In Sequeiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sequeiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sequeiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sequeiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!