10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sepúlveda Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sepúlveda Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sepúlveda Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sepúlveda Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sepúlveda Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sepúlveda Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sepúlveda Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sepúlveda Castile And Leon:
Hotel-Hospedería los Templarios
The guest house has traditional décor and features art work and antique furniture. Each sound-proofed room has a flat-screen TV, heating and the private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.In the mornings a buffet breakfast is served, and a pillow menu is also offered. Sepúlveda has a range of dining options.The town is located on the banks of the river Caslilla and the Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve is just 0.6 miles away. Hotel-Hospedería de los Templarios is easily accesible from Madrid via the A1 Motorway.
- Charming comfortable hotel with welcoming staff with wonderful views from our room. Located on the main square of this medieval town, but shielded from noise by excellent double glazing, it serves a good breakfast and a coffee /tea making machine and a microwave oven are available to guests throughout the day. The old town itself has a plethora of monuments and sights, and there are a number of excellent restaurants within easy walking distance of the hotel. Parking is off site but you may off load outside the hotel.
- Our usual stop on the way back to the UK. Excellent value for money, comfortable room, good bathroom, splendid breakfast, Sepúlveda a delightful place. Highly recommended
A lovely small hotel in a unique and historic building right in the plaza of the medieval village. Our room was large with seating areas and a good size modern bathroom. The decor was very striking. Breakfast was a good selection of sweet and savoury and all very fresh. It was served in a lovely room overlooking the plaza.
The village is stunning and full of interesting buildings as well as the castle/church on the plaza. Plenty of restaurants and bars, some of which were open and serving food even on a Sunday night in mid November. Great location for a stop enroute North through Spain and we would definitely stay here again.
- Everything was super. Really a great hotel with stylish furnishing and great view through the window. Great service, good breakfast. On a main square.
- Our regular overnight stop for a number of years between Andalucía and UK. Excellent value for money, most comfortable and well equipped rooms, an excellent breakfast. The Hospedería never disappoints, thoroughly recommended!
Hotel Rural Vado del Duratón
The Hoces del Río Duratón Natural Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the Hotel Rural Vado del Duratón. The park is home to rare birds, such as griffon vultures, and you can go mountain biking and hiking. The town’s Tourist Information Centre is also nearby and La Pinilla Ski Resort is 18.6 miles away.Hotel Rural Vado del Duratón offers attractive bedrooms with air conditioning and heating, as well as photos and paintings of Sepúlveda. There is also a TV room, a games room and various lounges.You can enjoy the onsite restaurant, prior reservation.
Spotlessly clean throughout.
Breakfast was superb.
- Very large room and bathroom. Easy parking just up the road – this was important to us.
- Everything was great!! Miss Peña at the desk was fantastic! She recommended a wonderful place to have a snack and supper. The common areas were lovely.
- Everything about this hotel is great. It’s pretty modern and well taken care of. The breakfast was unexpectedly varied and nice. Great value in every sense
Totally out of season when we visited but enough evidence of many restaurants, tourist info office etc to make us want to return. We walked around the small old part of town. Charming.
The hotel warned us in advance that their restaurant would be closed though the owner had made a delicious lemon loaf style cake as an extra at breakfast.
- Spotlessly clean throughout.
Hotel Puerta Sepúlveda by Alda Hotels
Featuring a rustic country-style décor, each air-conditioned room is fitted with wooden flooring and exposed beams ceiling. They come with free Wi-Fi, safe, minibar and flat-screen TV. The bathroom includes a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy traditional Spanish dishes on the Puerta’s pretty terrace. The hotel also features a communal lounge with a fireplace and bar.The scenic area surrounding Sepúlveda is ideal for horse riding, hiking and cycling. Canoeing is available at the nearby Duratón River.Free parking is available outside the hotel. There are 5 indoor parking spaces, which are subject to an additional cost and subject to availability.
- Very nice light room, spotlessly clean. Friendly staff. Able to park outside.
- Excellent location easy parking and very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere
- Very clean and comfortable also very close to the town centre. Absolutely very peaceful
- The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful and the hotel itself was comfortable, clean and a only a short walk from the village center. Would definitely recommend!
- Despite a lack of English we were treated well and welcomed generously and all facilities and activities in the area were explained.
Hotel Rural Puente del Duraton
All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountain or river. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hotel Rural Puente del Duraton, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles away.
- Friendly family hotel with excellent individual care. Food excellent. Very limited English but plenty of goodwill led to much enjoyed visit.
- Wonderful choice to explore the beautiful Sepulveda and nature around. The staff couldn’t be nicer, the rooms are spacious and comfortable and there’s a living room with a fire place where we stayed all evening. The restaurant serves honest homemade food at a very reasonable price. We stayed with friends and family and we couldn’t recommend more.
- Habitaciones muy bonitas, desayuno excelente y personal muyy agradable
La cama cómoda y con varias mantas para dormir a gusto. El baño muy nuevo, la ducha a estrenar. Muy recomendable si se viaja para un fin de semana. La habitación amplia y sobre todo muy limpia.
Está a 3 min de Sepúlveda en coche. Personal muy amable.
- El buen trato del personal , la comida, y el precio calidad
El Rincón de las Hoces del Duratón
Guests can enjoy traditional Segovian cuisine in the Hoces del Duratón’s restaurant, which specialises in roast meat dishes. There is also a bar and a lounge area.The surrounding Río Duratón Park is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. Other activities include caving and quad biking.Set in the village of Burgomillodo, El Rincón de las Hoces del Duratón is a 20-minute drive from Sepúlveda. Segovia is 37.3 miles away, while Madrid and Valladolid can be reached in approximately 90 minutes by car.
- Good location, was chosen as I had booked to go Canoeing down the Gorge, created by the next door dam. Was pleasantly surprised by how good the hotel was, with rustic Spanish decor. Staff were very welcoming. The owner had informed me before that the restaurant would be closed by the time of my arrival, and even offered to have food prepared and put aside if required. Excellent breakfast. I will definitely use again as a stop off on route from Ferry to southern Spain.
- Wonderful location close to dam and national park with its ancient church, monastery and massive Griffon vultures. Climb stairs up dam wall for swim. Walks along river. Beautiful old hotel building and fantastic buffet breakfast.
It was a lovely location, friendly staff who went out of their way to talk to us despite English not being their first language.
Rooms were spacious & clean. Great that there was a bath & shower. Shower was really good!
Evening meal was delicious & breakfast was varied catering for everyone’s tastes.
Authentic Spanish stay would go for a holiday there it was so enjoyable.
- Accommodations were good, food was good, communication is good and excellent service
Warm, comfortable and inviting. Staff friendly and accommodating, bed super comfy and excellent food in the restaurant. Ramido although retired is a great asset to this hotel, he never stopped working.
Wifi strong throughout.
Posada del Duraton
The elegantly decorated rooms at Posada del Duraton feature exposed wooden beams. They include a TV, minibar and en-suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Suites also offer a spa bath and some have garden views.A continental breakfast is served daily, and Posada del Duraton’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian dishes. There is a bar and packed lunches are also available.The guest house has 2 lounges with fireplace, as well as a meeting room. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Cycling, canoeing, paintballing and caving are just some of the activities which can be organized through the outdoor pursuits company, Naturaltur.Posada del Duraton is 1,000 feet from the Bus Stop and 1 hour 40 minutes’ drive from Madrid.
- Great location, staff great, good restaurant quality, vibes of the place
- This is a really lovely hotel. Because of the nature of this historic building the rooms are small but they are gorgeous with a great bathroom. The staff are lovely and nothing is too much trouble they were very accommodating to the dog and put a bed in our room! The food is excellent way above average in a beautiful restaurant.
- Breakfast was great and the rooms were comfy. Fabulous bathrooms.
Beautiful location. Good quality linen and towels. Quirky rooms. Very good breakfast.
No problem accommodating the dog.
El hotel bonito y muy cómodo, bien situado, entorno maravilloso. Personal muy amable.
Valoro mucho que acepten mascotas.
El restaurante muy bueno
Finca Rincón de la Vega
All rooms at Finca Rincón de la Vega feature a rustic décor with tiled floors and a decorative fireplace. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has a private bathroom with a hydromassage shower.Guests can enjoy traditional regional meals at the hotel restaurant. There is also a bar, a cozy lounge and a garden with sun loungersThe hotel sells ski passes and can provide more information about activities in the surrounding area. Aranda de Duero, the capital of the Ribera del Duero wine región, is 37.3 miles away.Sepúlveda is just 15 minutes’ drive away and Segovia can be reached in about 1 hour by car.
- Amazing place in the middle of Madrid’s mountain, just 1h away from the city center. Nice owner, nice environment. I would definitely recommend it
- This hotel was the best i have been in for a long time
- The tranquility and rustic charm were wonderful. We feel we have found a hidden gem! The one man service from the proprietor was quietly attentive. The lack of English spoken part of its charm. Would highly recommend.
- The location was beautiful and really dog friendly
- Arrived earlier than we expected but we received a very warm and friendly welcome. Large bedroom tastefully furnished and decorated with good sized ensuite. Evening meal of roast lamb (recommended by previous reviewer) was superb washed down with a lovely bottle of Cava. Lovely atmosphere in beautiful surroundings.
El Casón de los Poemas
The Casón de los Poemas is housed in a traditional building, but the rooms boast modern facilities, including saunas and jacuzzis. Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities in this rural location, such as horse riding, quad biking or simply a round of golf. This is the perfect place for a relaxing weekend escape or business meetings. Located in the northeast of the province of Segovia, the hotel is surrounded by natural landscapes and beautiful little rural villages for you to explore.
- Excellent, comfortable, clean and spacious hotel. What a find through the website! Staff were so friendly and helpful. Opted for early dinner at the partner hostal just metres away. Tasty and filling as we did not a full evening meal. Just loved the place and wished we had time to have spent several nights because we’d have loved extending our stay. Many thanks for everything.
- See my post from last year – just a great place to stop over
The Hotel was perfect for travelling from Murcia region to the ports back to the UK just a k or 2 off the main highway.
The room was large, decorated to a high standard, clean, warm, bright with a great view. although we had to go 50 yards to an adjacent partner hotel for meals it was no problem at all. We had a great evening meal served upstairs , lovely restaurant, with a smile also the breakfast ,tomato tostado and coffee, was served in a rustic bar until midday. The whole experience reminded us of a skiing chalet
Back to the bedroom – as mentioned very large room with a large bathroom equipped with what must have been a 4 foot Jacuzzi bath and his and hers sinks + wall mounted hairdryer. Then the small adjacent room to the bathroom had a small 2 man sauna – very much appreciated after the long drive.
All in all a great relaxing stopover. The sort of place you are reluctant to review in case they start get too busy and put the prices up for next year.
- La habitacion grande y limpia con poemas escritos en la pared. El personal muy amable y agradable.
- La cama muy cómoda . Y lo que no tiene precio es el sol que entraba la tardecer por la habitación cuando ya volvíamos de las excursiones si no estaba nublado claro .
The large, air-conditioned rooms in Mirasierra have satellite TV and balconies. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The Mirasierra’s café-restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. It specialises in suckling pig and lamb roasted in a wood-burning oven. In summer you can dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the Segovia countryside.Nearby attractions include historic towns Pedraza and Sepúlveda, 25 minutes’ drive away. The Prádena Caves can be reached by car in 12 minutes and the River Duratón Nature Reserve is 14.3 miles away. The hotel has free onsite parking and easy access to the A-1 Motorway
- Very nice room and convenient for a motorway stop.
- We have stayed here many times and it is always a pleasure. The staff are always very welcoming from the people on the reception ,who are very knowledgeable to the waitress in the restaurant. The food is excellent.
- Loved the space, a gorgeous building a beautiful mix of tradition and contempory styles. Food was stunning, staff all friendly.
- The location was perfect for an overnight stop on the way to southern Spain, Next to the autovia, but you would never know it. Great renovation. My wife had the Salmon, prawn and avocado salad and I had the Partridge salad, both the size of main course but more important, excellent. We both had suckling pig, AMAZING. Ask to see the extensive wine list and not the small one on the table.
- Friendly staff, very comfortable and super clean room. A great stop over en route to the ferry. Have used before and will definitely use again. Thanks Mirasierra
Rooms feature under-floor heating and a terrace with mountain views. There is a satellite TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms are duplex, with 4 single beds.The hotel has a bar and an à la carte restaurant. The TV lounge and reading room has a fireplace and board games. There is a tour desk and you can go hiking or horse riding in the area.There are some natural pools in Cerezo de Abajo, and staff can give you more information on canoeing in Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve.
location. easy to find from main route. views of mountains. well heated.
excellent restaurant on opposite side of the road
- We were given a huge room and on the ground floor. As we had our German Shepherd with us, this was perfect! We have used Hotel Langa on several occasions, both to and from the ferry ports, it is 5 minutes from the main road and they have an excellent informal bar/restaurant area, which is dog friendly and sells some excellent food and drink at very reasonable prices. The owners are lovely and as they speak very little English, they welcomed our attempts at trying to communicate in Spanish! Look forward to staying here again soon!
- Beds were comfortable , nice situation , every thing was fine if you weren’t a vegan, gluten intolerant or had particular dietary needs. When traveling one doesn’t want substandard food. So unless they addressed that issue I wouldn’t go there again.
- Very clean large room. Comfy beds and good bathroom. Very easy from the motorway for overnight stop. Works well when travelling with dogs.
- Just off the motorway easy to find. Dog friendly huge rooms with 5 beds.
- location. easy to find from main route. views of mountains. well heated.
Top Hotels In Sepúlveda Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sepúlveda Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sepúlveda Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sepúlveda Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!