10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sentein Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Sentein Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sentein Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sentein Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sentein Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sentein Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sentein Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sentein Midi-pyrénées:
Auberge des Deux Rivières
Auberge Des Deux Rivières is a inn located in the heart of the French Pyrenees department the Ariège at the confluent of the Alet and Salat rivers.Auberge des Deux Rivières bedrooms are fully equipped and come with a private bathroom offering free toiletries.In the restaurant, the owners, Robert and Philip prepare traditional, regional cuisine. In July and August, on Mondays and Tuesdays the property serves exclusively barbecues, with regional products and organic vegetables. Half board dinner features highlights from the à la carte menu selected by the chef.The hotel is a convenient starting point for your mountain walking, cycling, or fishing stay.
- The owners were veru hospitable and couldn’t do enough to make you feel welcome. The evening meal and wine was excellent and the service superb. The shower was great, very hot and good flow of water. The bed was very comfortable and the wifi was excellent. The coffee was good. Great location, Seix is well worth a visit
- The best thing about this booking was leaving the next day.
The Auberge is in a lovely old building. Robert offered us a choice of rooms and we opted for one on the second floor with loads of character. Both he and his partner Philip are welcoming and helpful. Our evening meal was excellent with a good selection of regional dishes cooked with flair by Philip. Breakfast was very good too, served at the table by Philip, which was a nice touch.
The guys are making a well-deserved success of the Auberge.
Absolutely fantastic hosts!!!! Nothing too much trouble and a very warm and friendly welcome.
Thanks Phillip and Robert!!!
Really enjoyable stay.
Lovely location and outdoor terrace overlooking the rivers.
Fantastic local food and excellent Belgian beer.
- extremely comfortable bed and knowledgeable, friendly hosts. Good location. The food really is outstanding as well.
Logis Auberge de l’Isard
Logis Auberge de l’Isard is located in Saint-Lary, 17 miles from Baqueira-Beret and 30 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV.You will find an ATM, luggage storage space, gift shop and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Vielha is 17 miles from Logis Auberge de l’Isard, and Benasque is 29 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- A small inn in a quaint little village; an ideal stop in the Pyrenees before heading to Provence.
TRES BON HOTEL SITUE DANS UN TOUT PETIT VILLAGE TRES BON RESTAURANT SITUE
TRES BON ACCUEIL
- chambre spacieuse.calme bercée parle bruit torrent.sejour idilique.
- les responsable de l’hotel tres sympatique et accueillant tout les 2
- l’accueil, la situation géographique et le restaurant
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Le Solayan is located in Couledoux, just 18 miles from Baqueira-Beret. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 27 miles from Le Solayan, and Vielha is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Le Tuc de l’Etang
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, Hôtel Le Tuc de l’Etang is located in Boutx in the region of Midi-Pyrénées. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and hiking. Baqueira-Beret is 18 miles from Hôtel Le Tuc de l’Etang, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 43 miles from Hôtel Le Tuc de l’Etang.
- Une super situation géographiques afin de pouvoir profiter du dernier week end au ski de l’année! Un accueil détendu et agréable, à refaire! Et une carte alléchante!
- Les repas étaient excellents : produits locaux, cuisine familiale. Le personnel était extrêmement sympathique.
- L hotel est tres bien situe le personnel sympa et la cuisine aussi
- Hôtel au pied des pistes. La douche bien chaude après une journée de ski mais peut-être parce que nous étions les premiers…
croissants bons recommandation du responsable “n’en manger qu’un ”
accès direct aux pistes face établissement
Auberge La Soulan
Showcasing a sauna and ski storage, Auberge La Soulan is located in Boutx in the region of Midi-Pyrénées. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Baqueira-Beret is 18 miles from Auberge La Soulan, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 23 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- We had several single beds that were like firm Japanese futons; we love those. The staff was VERY flexible, which was a surprise because you know how the French tend to be. They did not nickel and dime us with everything. They often did not require us to pay for miscellaneous items and small meals.
As a party of motorcyclists crossing the Pyrenees this was an excellent choice to stop for the evening. The accomodation is basic but cheap and good value for money.
The staff are friendly and the food is good.
- Belgian cooking at a reasonable price in an excellent location for walking (but nothing more). Good heating and hot water.
- Lovely restaurant. The rooms are comfortable and provided a great night’s sleep.
- Super quiet and awesome location. Great cycling base for loops around the area.
La Gentilhommière is located in Fos, 17 miles from Baqueira-Beret and 21 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vielha is 12 miles from La Gentilhommière, and Benasque is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Very friendly owner, who stayed late at the property to see us in, as we arrived later than expected. He also gave us a complimentary bottle of Evian and two glasses.
- A lovely place and super friendly hosts who went out of their way to help us. A recommended spot for a break if you are walking the GR10. Fantastic rejuvenation and great breakfast.
- The food is outstanding. Really. Carefully sourced local ingredients allowed to shine by thoughtful, skillful cooking. Friendly, helpful staff, too.
- L’accueil est excellent, les gérants sont des personnes très agréables, humaines, qui font de leur mieux pour vous satisfaire et qui partagent leur passion ! Encore merci ! Le restaurant est un vrai délice ! Ce fut un séjour très agréable ! Je recommande cet établissement
The Hôtel Eychenne is located in the scenic Pyrenees town of Saint-Girons. The hotel’s antique decorated guestrooms have TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy the Eychenne’s outdoor pool and have lunch on the shaded courtyard and terrace, all set in the hotel’s walled garden. The restaurant serves French cuisine and Midi-Pyrenees and southern French wines.The Hôtel Eychenne is close to the ancient Gallo-Roman town of St-Lizier and the Niaux cave. Guests can enjoy mountain sports as well as hiking, biking and horseback riding in the surrounding Ariègeoises Pyrenees Park.
- Great place to stay for cycling folks.. Nice place to store our bikes.
- Fascinating Hotel. Large Room & Bathroom. Comfy beds. Staff very friendly & helpful. Parking easy. Quiet. Large garden.
- Wonderfully atmospheric bar. Traditional French hotel of great charm.
- Would seem to be a better Summer location. Very pretty garden and pool.
- The breakfast was very good. The wifi was ok after a day. the swimmingpool looked nice but it was closed: too cold.
Hotel Logis – Chateau de Beauregard
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hotel Logis – Chateau de Beauregard is located in Saint-Girons. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.Baqueira-Beret is 23 miles from Chateau de Beauregard, and Vielha is 26 miles away. Blagnac Airport is 47 miles from the property.
The shabby chic look- please don’t over renovate! Bathrooms are super modern and clean. Real character rooms.
The restaurant is fantastic, very professionally run and obviously very popular as it was full.
- Chateau very pretty , rooms nice and warm ,it had rained all day so nice to feel some warmth. Bed large and comfy , large power shower and plenty of hot water . Restaurant Auberge l’autun next door and very good food at a selection of prices . Very busy on the sat night so glad hotel had prebooked a table for us. Didn’t have breakfast as still full from previous eve , but did think tad expensive at 13e per person .
- Terrific welcoming staff. Busy after two weddings Iver two days I was still made to feel very welcome. Secure lock up for my bike. Breakfast for a king.
- Restaurant was exceptional for the money. Hotel was quiet and a short walk away from the city center.
- Dinner in the restaurant at Chateau Beauregard was the highlight of the whole holiday. Superb food, lovingly prepared and served by friendly staff, in cosy, atmospheric surroundings.
- The shabby chic look- please don’t over renovate! Bathrooms are super modern and clean. Real character rooms.
Auberge du Haut Salat
Auberge Du Haut Salat is located on the main square in the village of Seix in Couserans. It offers affordable rooms with private private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.The restaurant in Auberge Du Haut Salat serves traditional and local cuisine. It also has a bar and terrace.Also, parking at the Auberge Du Haut Salat is free of charge. There are also laundry facilities, bike rental and packed lunches upon request.
- Town Seix is very nice, as well as hotel that is located at town square. Breakfest was good and diner was delicous. Personel were kind and we enjoyed the stay without any problem. I can recommend this accomodation!
- The friendly welcome and friendly service from the owners and staff. The room was a large, clean and comfortable. The meals are delicious and filling. The breakfasts are good and filling.
- Excellent value for money in central location in Seix. Large room with views onto square. Good quality meals available on site and in village.
Very large, comfortable rustic rooms.
A beautiful old building
- Staff very friendly and helpful, beautiful quiet little village, good access to walking trails
Logis Horizon 117
This family-owned hotel has a peaceful atmosphere and offers complete relaxation in the Pyrénées region.The hotel is in a great location for visitors to the central Pyrénées area. Explore the region’s natural beauty, its local traditions and history. The hotel has comfortable affordable accommodations and nice amenities, with a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts and children’s playground all available on site.The restaurant offers regional specialties made with local produce.
- Lovely big room with a great view. Breakfast was good and served in a nice conservatory. Much better experience than I expected, I will definitely stay here again.
- Good location, despite the closeness to the road quite silent. Nice swimming pool. Clean and cozy!
- It does what it says on the tin. If you’re after a bed this will do
- La chaleur du personnel et le calme malgré sa situation dur une route nationale.
- Chambre lumineuse de taille moyenne avec une grande baie vitrée donnant sur l’arrière, au calme. Lit en 140 avec bonne literie. Petit déjeuner de qualité ” industriel ” mais correct en ce qui concerne la quantité. Eclairage satisfaisant. Chauffage en bon état de marche. Miroir, penderie, bureau facilitent le séjour. WIFI. Télé.
Top Hotels In Sentein Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sentein Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sentein Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sentein Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!