10 Best Hotels To Stay In Senmanat Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Senmanat Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Senmanat Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Senmanat Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Senmanat Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Senmanat Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Senmanat Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Senmanat Catalonia:
Balneari Termes Victòria
The air-conditioned rooms at Balneari Termes Victòria feature satellite TV, free Wi-FI and a safe. The en-suite bathrooms include a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine. Sunday lunches, BBQs and a cafeteria with panoramic views are also on offer.Balneari Termes Victòria has a games room, a children’s playground and a selection of books. There is a ping-pong table and activities such as hiking and cycling are on offer in the local area.The hotel is just 11.2 miles from the Circuit de Catalunya (F1 Grand Prix). The Caldes International Golf Resort is a 10-minute drive way, and Girona can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- This is a natural hot spa treatment hotel, seemed more like an old folks home with a lot of elderly people taking the water treatments.
- Located in a beautiful area. Lots of local shop’s and cafés nearby
Very comfortable room, bed and pillows. Excellent lunch in restaurant. Very good wifi. Fabulous hot water outside pool.
Situation in town centre.
- great staff; although some (bar/cafetaria) were not experienced at all. The pool was great, lovely pool area, sun and shade; chairs, palmtree, could do with a little maintenance …
The rooms and shower were very spacious and absolutely spotlessly clean. We were located in two rooms at the end of a corridor which were interconnected and very useful for us as a family.
For a 20 euro deposit you could borrow a lovely fluffy robe.
The public areas had a lovely old world charm.
There were an awful lot of elderly guests partaking of the thermal waters and It was lovely to see so many elderly people socialising and enjoying themselves
The thermal waters in the swimming pool was just the right temp to relax in
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Barcelona is 17 miles from Balneari Broquetas, and Santa Susanna is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 24 miles from Balneari Broquetas.
- Very comfortable apartment. Great value for money. Accommodating for families. Warm indoor/outdoor pool!
- Perfect last-minute choice! In the outside, an old-fashioned thermal water place! In the inside, refurbished bedrooms with antiquies decoration. The thermal water services are suitable for individual or in couple use. There is a large warm water covered and uncovered pool and an small gym. The assistents were really kind and helpful! The breakfast was awesome. The village, beautiful.
- Atmosphere like beginning of previous century, Nice outside hot pool
- My family loves the pool most especially my daughter
- Very nice room! We did a small upgrade Which was totally worth it!
Hotel Vila de Caldes
Hotel Vila de Caldes maintains its original stone façade and each of its bright rooms has attractive, modern décor with parquet floors. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a minibar.The hotel spa, available at an extra cost, features thermal baths, treatment rooms, a sauna and a hot tub. You can relax in the pretty gardens or on the terrace, and there is also a lounge. The hotel offers guests free use of its mountain bikes.The centre of Barcelona and the nearest beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Montseny Nature Park is less than 12.4 miles away.
- i liked the location so much , quite and intimate place and helpful staff and if i will come again to Barcelona i will accommodate in the hotel again
Wife liked the SPA. It was good, funny features, probably “thermal spring”, and cheap (EUR 18 ) and *THEY ALLOWED KIDS* ( daughter, 9 years ) after signing a document…
Rooms are large. Children are for FREE
(policy ……All children are welcome.
Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Free! One child under 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
- Breakfast was great, great selection. Loads of good eating places in town. Rooms were big and comfy. Secure parking was a good plus.
- Helpful and friendly staff. The SPA was quite nice even though some might say small. Location is perfect.
- La comodidad de la cama, el baño, la ubicación y la terraza del hotel
Enjoy the timeless, family feel at this central hotel. This inviting atmosphere blends with up-to-date facilities, including marble floors, Wi-Fi internet access, as well as other business services.The Hotel Urpí’s restaurant serves delicious, simple cuisine in a friendly atmosphere. The house specialties have been perfected by over a hundred years of experience.Those heading to the Catalan capital of Barcelona can use the frequent train service which runs directly to the city’s central Plaça Catalunya Train Station. The local area is full of restaurants, bars, movie theaters and shops.
- Great value for money, very clean, excellent restaurant.
- Nice hotel with kind personnel, location is good, public transport is close to the hotel.
- The Restaurant downstairs is quite OK and reasonable !!!
- Small, quite cosy, canteen/restaurant, bathroom equipment
Very nice bar/restaurant with good prices and friendly staff. Open all the time.
Good sized room
Flexible with adding extra days onto our stay
Catalonia Gran Hotel Verdi
The Catalonia Gran Hotel Verdi is close to Sabadell’s shops and museums. Barcelona is only 20 minutes away.All rooms have a minibar, satellite TV and electronic safes. Guests will be provided with the PressReader application, which will give you free access to a wide range of international newspapers and magazines.Varied buffet breakfast is served at the hotel. There are good conference facilities and an excellent bar.Traditional Mediterranean and international meals are available at the Catalonia Gran Hotel restaurant.
- Hotel was perfectly situated for my business appointment in Sabadell. I was able to travel to the hotel using rail (S2 & S4) and then a short walk. This was an easy and inexpensive option. Staff were friendly and the bar menu was good for an informal supper.
- One of the best value for money options in Sabadell! Very nice rooms, comfy beds, good service… and some nice touches in the room 🙂
- nicely located in the heart of Sabadell with lots of places to go
- Excellent customer service, hospitality and cleanliness
- Close to centre, many restaurants and shops around. Comfy bed , superb clean washroom and bath tub.
Budget Urpí Center
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping pong at the hotel. Barcelona is 12 miles from Budget Urpí Center, and Sitges is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Aparthotel Attica 21 Vallés
Each air-conditioned room at Aparthotel Attica 21 Vallès has simple, stylish décor and wooden floors. Bathrooms include towels, toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms also come with 2 free bottles of water.Aparthotel Attica 21 Vallès is situated in a quiet area, just a 5-minute drive from the centre of Sabadell. The C58 Motorway is 1.2 miles away and offers easy access to central Barcelona.Guests can prepare meals in the private kitchenettes, which include a fridge, microwave and cooking utensils. These must be requested in advance. There is also an on-site restaurant which opens for dinner.
- Very good hotel near Barcelona .All major attractions nearby,especially Ra Roca outlet village.Halfboard was good with drink inclusive which was a plus.Good underground parking.
- Silence during Night, Good Service, Good Breakfast,Good andere Save parking
- The rooms were clean, spacious and the beds large and comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped with a fridge, a microwave, sink and drainer and cupboards for the cups, glasses, crockery and cutlery. There is a large fitted wardrobe with plenty of room to hang your clothes.
- It’s 3* standard, very comfortable, room are spacious and clean, staff is good. Place is quiet.
- Spacious room, clean, tidy, good outlook. Spacious modern decor
Guests will be provided with the PressReader application, which will give you free access to a wide range of international newspapers and magazines.
- The hotel is centrally located and provides a bar, restaurant and parking. The room and bathroom were both clean and the bed comfortable. All of the staff encountered were friendly, tried very hard to communicate in English and could not have been more helpful. Although located in a main square, the noise suppression in the room kept out most of the traffic noise.
- Comfort room, free water in glassbottle, huge bed, a cumb and parking with access to the lobby
- Nice view and proximity to the Metro/underground
- The location was excellent for the business I had to attend to in Sabadell. The staff were helpful on request.
- My room was very spacious: I had a suite at no extra charge. Excellent breakfast buffet
The Ric has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Barcelona and the surrounding area.You can drive to the beach at Montgat in less than 25 minutes. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice clean hotel which was good value. Friendly staff.
- Pequeño y familiar. Buen trato. Precio barato. No se puede pedir mas calidad por ese precio.
- Lo mejor, la atención del personal. Amabilísimos y detallistas. Llegamos muy tarde por la noche y apenas pasamos allí unas horas para descansar un poco y seguir el viaje. Partimos de madrugada y a pesar de que aún no habían abierto ni la cafetería ni la recepcion, nos acompañaron y nos ofrecieron desayunar.
- La atención del personal, la limpieza y la comodidad de la habitación. También la ubicación
- Es un hotel familar donde se esfuerzan para que estés cómodo en tu alojamiento. Les pedí una mesa en la habitación para poder usar mi ordenador, y me la pusieron sin problemas. La conexión a internet está bien.
Arrahona Hotel provides you with tranquil accommodations, within easy reach of Barcelona. You can get to the center of the city in 30 minutes by train or car.Relax in the hotel’s lounge area, where you can watch the TV or chat with friends. There is also a gardened terrace area, which is the ideal place to enjoy a walk and a drink in the evening.
- The sensation of volume , drawn from the ideas of Le Corbusier.The furniture is art deco through out.All renovated old factory, and being modernized strictly in the spirit of funcionalism/art deco. Hard to believe at first time, because it’s location is not exactly in the broadest of avenues, but therefor the more pleasant.
- Habitacions amplies. Ambient tranquil. Personal amable
- My husband and I have stated here 4 times and each time we love it! It’s always clean, hotel staff are friendly, rooms are very comfortable, breakfast is delicious and the coffee is the best I’ve ever had!
- The property was nice a little further then I expected from Barcelona buy not to bad since the traffic was good.
- Good value hotel, superb breakfast at a great price. Safe secure parking
Top Hotels In Senmanat Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Senmanat Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Senmanat Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Senmanat Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!