10 Best Hotels To Stay In Senija Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Senija Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Senija Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Senija Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Senija Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Senija Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Senija Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Senija Valencia Community:
Casa Del Maco
Casa Del Maco’s elegant rooms offer views of the mountains, garden or Mediterranean Sea. All feature flat-screen satellite TV, minibar and en-suite bathroom. Some rooms have a spa bath and 1 has a roof terrace.A buffet breakfast is served daily, while Casa Del Maco’s gourmet restaurant serves contemporary French and Mediterranean cuisine. There is a bar and a lounge with a fireplace and Chesterfield seats. Free Wi-Fi is also provided.Casa Del Maco is well located for enjoying the area’s hiking and cycling routes. The N-332 main road is 8 minutes’ drive away. Benidorm is 12.4 miles away and Alicante and its airport can be reached by car in 40 minutes.
- The staff were very helpful and very friendly, the room was nice but the floor has a bad slope from either side. Room 101
The location and staff were great
The breakfast was excellent
- We love everything about this hotel which is why we have visited annually for the past twelve years! It is a lovingly restored 18th century farmhouse in a quiet, hillside location overlooking the Mediterranean. In the evening the terrace is transformed into a very popular gourmet restaurant serving amazing food. Eating here, underneath the stars, is my idea of heaven! The owners and staff are most welcoming and always make us feel very much at home.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent room and restaurant. We will certainly come back.
Beautiful views – delicious restaurant!
The modern rooms are heated and have wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower.A continental breakfast is offered at the Hotel Javea. There is a bar and room service is available.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- Location very good. Rooms and generally the hotel was clean.
- Spectacular views and well priced quality food highly recommended
- Great location, excellent views from top floor restaurant
- Extremely welll maintained room, very friendly staff. My father is terminally ill and I had to spend some nights away which the staff were very helpful about. Also arranged for my room to be ready for an earlier check in time 😊
- We were spoiled for choice as the hotel is situated at the port and has an abundance of restaurants, bars and lovely shoreside walk to the Arenal which again has a lovely beach which is kept very clean , again a great choice of bars etc
Hotel La Madrugada
Formerly Sarah Brightman’s house, this famous English singer’s home has been renovated into an exclusive hotel for a luxurious stay in Alicante. Soak up the glorious sunshine on the poolside loungers while gazing at the amazing Mediterranean views. Cool off in the fantastic outdoor pool or enjoy a siesta under one of the shady palm trees. Take the short journey down to golden beaches and mild Mediterranean waters of Calpe bay.Stay active and outdoors with a game of tennis on the Madrugada’s court. Enjoy a good book in the charming library with views over the landscaped gardens. Later, you can savour a delicious drink in the relaxed lounge bar.The Madrugada enjoys a secluded position in the Pou Roig forests and enjoys wonderful privacy making you feel even more exclusive.
- Quiet relaxing location. Great pool and terrace. Kids not allowed so great for couples on romantic break.
- Excellent destination for relaxing. The host , there at all times and ready to help, and of great help indeed, with answers and advices to any question. Great pool with everything needed for sunbathing and relaxing. Direct access from room to pool and relaxing area was great ! Excellently furnished and sparkling clean. Never missed the excellent breakfast and that is because they always have been waiting for me to wake up.
- Lovely relaxing hotel with good pool, excellent sun beds and towels. Friendly owner.
- The pool area has amazing views and plenty of comfortable sun beds, seating, etc, and you are looked after incredibly well. The hotel is laid back, tranquil and relaxing, and the owner is the perfect host.
- Our stay at the hotel was wonderful and the view was amazing. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, modern, spacious and up-to-date. The large swimming pool area is very well maintained and comfortable. The garden is fabuleous and we could even play tennis ! The 3-star is an underrating and the hotel should be a 4-star. The manager Pieter and his crew were very service-oriented and it is clear that the well-being of the clients are on the top of his list. The location of the hotel enabled us to visit Calpe, Altea, Moraira and Javea.
Fincahotel Cases de Sant Jaume
Air-conditioned rooms have a safe, TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a café and a Mediterranean restaurant, as well as an extensive breakfast buffet. There is also a lounge area and a tour desk where you can rent cars and bikes.In the area you will find hiking and cycling routes, as well as tennis courts. Aqua Natura Water Park and Terra Mítica Theme Park, as well as Oliva Nova Golf Course can all be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- Great location with very friendly staff. Room was nice and airy with a wonderful king size bed.
- We liked the easy parking, the swimming pool, the exterior setting and the location to all the places we wanted to visit.
- The setting is beautiful. The rooms have character and the views are lovely. The beds are incredibly comfortable.
- The location is great, it takes 10 minutes to go to the beaches around, as well as the villages and Calpe, the city.
- The hotel is perfect for families and couples, set in pretty grounds with lovely views. It has a small gym on site restaurant and a great pool, very quiet and a good location not far from Calpe or Moraira.
Jávea and Denia beaches are 10 minutes’ drive, while the Montgó Mountain can be overlooked from the hotel.The hotel’s rooms are modern, fully equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Nou Avenida also features a private parking, a gym with sauna and a cafeteria.The annex restaurant is specialized in seafood, offering fresh fish from the Denia fish market.Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.
- Bonus was to find secure underground parking and a superb cafe 🙂
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and even though their English was very limited we managed to communicate. The hotel was also ideally situated for the theatre that we were visiting.
Considering that this is a 2 star property, it is fantastic. Staff were very friendly and cooperative. The restaurant was great and served both cooked meals and snacks. The view was lovely and the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the bus stop.
All in all very good value for money.
- Excellent hotel with friendly service and close to town centre. The town itself has an easy going atmosphere. Could have done with a car to visit surrounding area, but taxi fares are reasonable. Highly recommended if one is looking for a quiet relaxing holiday.
- Clean, friendly and comfortable hotel. We paid extra for breakfast which we took in the ground floor cafeteria. Rooms were comfortable and clean the only thing missing was a hairdryer but I always carry one so not a problem. Hotel is conveniently situated for visiting the local souvenir shops and a local guitar makers workshop.
Each room at this hotel is air-conditioned and features a flat-screen TV.Benidorm is 16 miles from Hotel Baladrar, and Gandía is 25 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 45 miles away.
- Very clean, and welcoming. The food is really good quality, not your usual Spanish style. But still excellent Mediterranean food with a difference.
- La relajación que hay en la habitación y el Sr. Hassan muy simpático y amable
- Ha sido muy agradable la estancia .Muy limpio , las habitaciones muy amplias .las vistas preciosas .El menú buenísimo.Volveremos .
- La ubicación es magnífica, la habitación es sencilla pero muy bien montada y cómoda así como el cuarto de baño. Todo reformado y nuevo y muy limpio. Vistas espectaculares del Peñón de Ifach desde la habitación. El dueño, Hassan, una excelente persona y buen profesional, nos acogió calidamente y nos atendió muy bien durante el desayuno.
- Kamers waren zeer netjes en elke dag propere handdoeken.
Hotel Swiss Moraira
All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Benidorm is 17 miles from Hotel Swiss Moraira, and Gandía is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 46 miles from Hotel Swiss Moraira.
- Decor is really lovely. Continental breakfast a really lovely spread.
- Everything was great and I would say offered at super value.
Great welcome even though it was very late.
Very large comfy bed. Bathroom large and clean.
Breakfast enjoyable although completely self service. Would have been nice to order coffee/tea from staff. Was almost empty and I left a little bit alone with no one to speak to at all.
- Beautiful gardens and decor. Nice to be able to have the jacuzzi to yourself.
- Beautiful scenery. Lovely to have terrace. Gorgeous gardens and artefacts. Very friendly staff
Castell de la Solana
Castell de la Solana offers bright, modern décor. Its spacious rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Drinks are served in the bar or on the terrace, which overlooks the property’s gardens.The surrounding Marina Alta region is ideal for hiking, horse riding and fishing. Free bikes are available at reception.The ravines at La Foya and La Rompuda are within 1.2 miles of the guest house. The beaches at Denia can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Wonderful location in the mountains. Friendly, helpful staff, although not on site all the time.
- Beautiful location in the mountains but near the beach! The staff were amazing and very friendly, their little dog was very well behaved and welcomed us back everyday from going out. We opted to have dinner on the property the first night and it was AMAZING!! All local ingredients and they told us all about each dish. There are many great dive spots near as well as hiking or dining out options. We had a lovely meal at a Bodega near the property too. Great time and would go again.
- Amazing breakfast at the patio. Everything’s clean and cozy. The house is located in a great area with marvellous views.
- Everything was perfect. This is an amazing ,relaxing hideaway. The whole visit was magical.i
- We were made to feel at home and basically had the run of the place. The grounds are lovely and the décor was smart and attractive. It was a lovely place to relax and enjoy the wonderful views of the Jalon Valley. We were also near to Alcalali, which has a wide selection of bars and restaurants
Hotel AR Galetamar
All rooms at the Galetamar Hotel are equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a kitchenette.The Hotel Galetamar has buffet and à la carte restaurants, and there is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The hotel offers free parking and there is free Wi-Fi connection in the lobby. There is also an entertainment programme every weekend which is also offered daily in July and August.The Peñón de Ifach Natural Park, the large rock which overlooks the beaches of Calpe, is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. Benidorm is 12.4 miles away.
- We were in a upper unit in one of the bungalows, very comfortable and well appointed with a modern kitchen, nice spacious bathroom, the best shower anywhere! We opted to do our own catering but did use the hotel dinning room once, buffet was 27 euros for two which included a bottle of wine. The property is close to the beach and many restaurants. There is also secure parking right next to the unit.
+ Good quality breakfast (croissants, fresh fruit, ham&eggs,…)
+ comfortable pool area which can keep up with 4-star hotels
+ very good location, just 5min to the beach
+ free parking space included
+ helpful staff (missed breakfast and was given a lunch package instead)
+ the bar on the ground floor
- Super nice staff, location out of the over crowd area, very calm and easy. 100% reccomended!
- Staff very helpful and friendly, particularly the lady on reception who booked us in. The hotel has free parking on site. Rooms are comfortable and clean. We were on a bed and breakfast basis. The breakfast buffet had a good choice of hot and cold food and the staff were diligent in ensuring that the trays were constantly replenished. The hotel is situated in a quiet area but there are bars and restaurants nearby. The main beach and bars are about 10-15 stroll from the hotel. We are a couple in our 50s and enjoyed our weekend break at Galetamar. We have stayed there previously and we are hope to visit Galetamar again very soon.
- We were upgraded to a suite with a sea view and extra large terrace. The receptionist was very friendly and efficient and spoke excellent English. The location of the hotel was very good, away from the main tourist area but within easy walking distance along the promenade.
The hotel offers comfortable and pleasant bedrooms, the majority of which have a terrace with great views. In the complex, the services are designed to cater for adults and children.This is a three-storey building surrounded by 8,000 m² of gardens and two swimming pools, one for adults and the other for children with a play area.
- Excellent very friendly staff, good bed, clean room, simple but good breakfast, nice bar, good location, parking space.
Very clean with friendly helpful staff. Breakfast was very adequate buffet style with good variety of items.
Situated within easy reach of the beach and restaurants.
- The family run hotel was very good for my trip very friendly.👍
- Clean hotel; breakfast basic but acceptable. Rooms clean but tired. No luxury items like fridge, kettle etc; however I did ask for a hair dryer and they had one at reception. Pool was good…area around it needs a tidy up.
- I loved the location ,the view from the balcony, good beds and lovely staff. This hotel surprised med since it only is a 2 star hotel.
Top Hotels In Senija Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Senija Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Senija Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Senija Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!