10 Best Hotels To Stay In Senegüé Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Senegüé Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Senegüé Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Senegüé Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Senegüé Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Senegüé Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Senegüé Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Senegüé Aragon:
Hotel Restaurante Santa Elena
Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cauterets is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurante Santa Elena, and Huesca is 28 miles from the property.
- Really nice and helpful staff. Daniel was excellent. Good sized room and good, quiet location out of town. Restaurant on site really useful and good meal.
- Lovely room and bathroom. Very comfortable bed. Hotel very clean.
- Helpful friendly owners. Very welcoming. Good comfortable accommodation,returned on our way home for a second stay.
- Excellent location. Warm, well presented room. Very friendly family owners. Good views.
Visited as 3 couples plus small dog.
Father and son, great welcome and so friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble.
Breakfast great, such a great choice, also had dinner, so tasty and very reasonable in price.
We had a great time, very quiet but handy for all areas.
Lovely small friendly, warm hotel.
Rooms at El Churrón are bright and spacious. Each room features a desk, heating and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Facilities at El Churrón include a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant that serves homemade dishes.Guests can make use of free parking, and local activities include hiking, skiing and adventure sports.The hotel offers a bike workshop where guests can store, clean and repair their bikes or motorbikes.Panticosa, Formigal, Astun and Candanchú Ski Resorts are all within a 35-minute drive of El Churrón. Guests can also visit the Tena Valley, Ordesa National Park and the Serrablo Region, as well as the Aragón Valley, Las Güixas Caves and San Juan Monastery.Huesca Pirineos Airport and the French border are around 40 minutes away by car, and Zaragoza can be reached in 90 minutes.
- friendly staff, breakfast very good, peace and quiet, nice view
- The views from the bedrooms at the front of the hotel are fantastic.
- Easy accses to main road for E15 to southern spain
Es un hotel bonito.
La habitacion que cogimos era acogedora y daba a la fachada exterior. Tenia una pequena terracita con vistas que se aprecio los dias de sol.
En el restaurante se come bien, aunque tampoco es nada del otro mundo.
El servicio de habitaciones bien.
- Muy chula la habitación con un pequeño balcón. La calefacción era potente, habitación y baño limpios, La señora simpática… merece la pena.
Hotel La Pardina
The spacious rooms at La Pardina have mountain views. Each room has a flat-screen TV, fridge and most rooms offer free Wi-Fi.La Pardina’s restaurant serves local cuisine and guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar. The hotel is set in attractive gardens and has a fountain. Children under 5 are offered free breakfast.La Pardina is less than 18.6 miles from Formigal Ski Resort and a 30-minutes’ drive from Panticosa. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park can be reached in an hour, by car and Huesca is 24.9 miles away.
Pool was empty and with dirty water at bottom
Bar and resturant advertised but not open
And no coffee making facilities
- Very clean and comfy beds. Would stay again but not eat there.
- Lovely room, very clean and well equipped. Warm welcome on arrival from a lovely young lady on reception. Beautiful grounds and surroundings, will definitely be going back.
- Slept well , liked the ceiling fan and black out shutters
- A helpful and friendly receptionist, a comfortable bed and a good shower!
- Pool was empty and with dirty water at bottom
Hotel Ciudad de Sabiñánigo
Each room at the hotel has a fridge. The design is simple and offers lots of natural light. The private bathroom comes with a bath and bidet.Hotel Ciudad de Sabiñanigo is also a short drive from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido Natural Park and the Pirenarium. The ski slopes of Astún, Formigal and Panticosa are nearby.
- Excellent hotel. Very modern. Large comfortable room. Friendly staff.
- Friendly staff organized secure parking for our motorcycles.
Central location convenient for bus station
Local fiesta provided colourful
And ambient “vibe” !
no praking problem in the area around -always slots available
- We liked the man at the desk. Very funny language barrier moments!
Exe Las Margas Golf
Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, minibar, and safe. All come with wooden furniture and are decorated in warm colours. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms come with a terrace.Make the most of the 18-hole golf course and the 9-hole Pitch & Putt mini golf course. Enjoy the heated outdoor pool, the solarium area with mountain views, and work out in the Exe Las Margas Golf’s modern gym.The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 74.6 miles from the Hotel.
- The room had an amazing view and it was really big, silent and clean.
- Very clean. Spacious and comfortable room with terrace overlooking the golf course. Safe, hairdryer and toiletries provided. WiFi good. Convenient for travelling between Spain and France. Helpful staff. Good evening menu and breakfast.
- Large airy bedroom with balcony over the greens. Good size bathroom. Very helpful and friendly staff
- La habitaciòn y el hotel muy bien, pero sobre todo el trato del personal. Fran, el chico de recepciòn, nos recomendò un sitio para cenar en Yebra de Basa, el Rincòn de Valero, donde la atenciòn y la comida fueron de 10. Un restaurante màs que recomendable para visitar. Muchas gracias Fran por la recomendaciòn.
- La cama y las almohadas muy comodas. Recomendar poner funda nórdica, ya que en invierno con una sola sábana y una manta fina se queda muy corto.
Hotel Villa Virginia
Air-conditioned rooms at the hotel are comfortable and heated. They all have welcome chocolates, a minibar with free water, flat-screen TV, and a safe. Some rooms have sloping ceilings.The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Villa Virginia has a restaurant and a bar. The hotel’s wellness centre offers a sauna, steam bath and hot tub. Guests have free access to the spa. Massages and treatments are available for a surcharge.The hotel is just 10.6 miles from Jaca and 22.4 miles from Formigal. Free public parking is available on site. The hotel also has a tour desk and ski storage.
- This is a superb hotel.The furniture bed linen and bed wonderful BUT the soundproofing between bedrooms was for us non existent plus the inconsiderate persons in the next room having the TV on late and loud and stopped using sleeping after a very long day travelling. What was so annoying was the hotel was almost empty and we could have been given a room well away from everybody and I had specifically asked for a quiet room. Love the hotel but will have to think hard about returning.
- The reception was very welcoming and told us of all the facities when we arrived in our room a welcome note in English was waiting for us it was hand written
- Lovely room and facilities with good cafe’s nearby where we enjoyed food wine and beer all night for a very cheap price. Rooms very nice with good breakfast
- We have stayed there many times and we would not do that if there was any problems. They were 100% as usual and always stay thre.
- The hand written welcome message with chocolates in our room made us feel that we were not just another booking.
Hotel Viñas de Lárrede
Each room of Hotel Viñas de Lárrede includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge service and gift shop at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Ski equipment hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and golfing. Jaca is 11.8 miles from Hotel Viñas de Lárrede.
- Stunning hotel such calm and tranquillity. Lovely friendly staff and owners. Beautiful design so homely and cosy .
- The owners and staff all very pleasant and helpful. Very comfortable bedroom. Dinners were excellent and good value.
- 6 star accomodation in a beautiful, tranquil location. Very friendly efficient staff & excellent restaurant. Absolutely recommended.
- Excellent location. Attention to detail in the interior design. Excellent hosts. Amazing food. This place will be booked up for years. Gorgeous.
- Beautiful lodge, property and setting. Staff were very friendly and helpful. By far our favorite hotel we stayed at during our trip to Spain and we’ll be coming back for sure.
Hotel La Rambla
All rooms include a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Formigal is 11 miles from Hotel La Rambla, and Jaca is 12 miles from the property.
- It is a modest but convenient and warm place. Very friendly staff. Value for money absolutely. We will repeat booking.
- Location, friendly and helpful staff, good value for money (60 euros night/double room), cleanliness.
- Comfortable facilities; fair and reasonably priced for the Monte Perdido park area, although further from the park than the more expensive accommodations in Torla; numerous restaurants within walking distance; good breakfast buffet for very reasonable price; friendly hosts
- The location was perfect. Staff was very friendly and helpfull, like family.
Good to have cornflakes, so important with breakfast. Thanks.
Not for us, but bikers and hikers would love it here.
Hotel Mi Casa
Facilities at Hotel Mi Casa include ski storage, a games room and a private car park, available at an extra cost. Formigal Ski Resort is only 23.6 miles away, and Astún is within 29.2 miles.Mi Casa has a restaurant and a terrace, as well as a tour desk. Rooms are all heated, with a work desk. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and a bathtub.For an extra cost, guests also have access to the spa at Hotel Villa Virginia, featuring a heated pool, spa circuit, sauna and hot tubs.Sabiñánigo is set between the Basa, the Aurín and the Tena Valleys. It is an ideal area for mountain biking, and the Tour of Spain often passes through the town. The Margas Golf Course is a short drive away.
- The room was very clean and very comfortable. Staff were very helpful and quick in solving small issue with our room.
Good price for the price paid
We were allowed to stay longer during the check out day without paying anything
- Have stopped at this hotel many time after coming through Canfranc tunnel for food on my way to Southern Spain and always wanted to stop for the night but timing was never right.I was not disappointed at all,good rooms,comfy beds and well heated against the cold.Perfect for a stopover or even short holiday as the countryside around is beautiful.
The hotel is on the main Street easy to get to You can usually park on the street. The staff are great really pleasant
There is a cafe attached to the hotel for snacks and tapas also the restaurant in the hotel does a reasonably priced meal of starter main and sweet
The beds are comfortable and the room is warm
Not “posh” but very comfortable and friendly
- Ccnvenient hotel for stop over on motorbike tour. Good garage. Good pat du jour at 12 euros.
Tierra de Biescas
The impressive mountain location means the hotel is bright and sunny all year long. The light, stylish interiors feature blond wood to create a 21st-century version of the traditional mountain lodge.Rooms at Tierra de Biescas feature a flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning, and views. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Guests have access to the avant-garde restaurant, traditional grill or cider house.Skiing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area. Tierra de Biescas provides a great base to explore Candanchú, Astún and the stunning Ordesa National Park. It is also convenient for skiers heading to the resorts of Panticosa and Formigal.
- Awesome Breakfast, nice ambience in front of the fireplace. Good services
- Nice town, nice little pool inside, sauna – all in all I felt very comfortable here.
- Great location in the mountains in a quite village
- Biescas is a good overnight location if crossing the Pyrenees via the Col du Pourtalet. There were parties of walkers also staying – it is on the doorstep of the Ordesa National Park. Hotel and rooms ultra-modern, all slate and natural wood. Immaculate bed-linen. Slightly cramped bathroom area at the end of the room. Our room had a lovely view across the gardens to the hills. Good breakfast. Easy parking outside.
- This was a really nice modern clean hotel .Room was big with good size bathroom, great walk in shower and a small patio. Great pool and grounds resort like. Given it is out in the wild a bit this is a nice idea and done well.
Top Hotels In Senegüé Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Senegüé Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Senegüé Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Senegüé Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!