10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sencelles Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Sencelles Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sencelles Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sencelles Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sencelles Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sencelles Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sencelles Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sencelles Majorca:
Hotel Son Xotano
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool and minigolf at this hotel, and the area is popular for cycling. The hotel also provides bike rental. Palma de Mallorca is 15 miles from Hotel Son Xotano, and El Arenal is 12 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Santuari de Cura
The rooms have free WiFi and include a flat-screen satellite TV and a wardrobe. Suites feature a private balcony with views of the sea. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The property includes a restaurant and bar with a terrace and views over the Bay of Palma. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available. Free parking is possible on site.The property is located 7.5 miles off the Ma-19 Motorway. The island’s capital, Palma de Mallorca, can be reached in 45 minutes by car. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 18.6 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Good food. Stunning views from the top of Randa.
- The meals, the room and location, the buffet breakfast, the staff very attentive but not intrusive. Their local dark bread superb.
- Everything. Big rooms, cheap, friendly hosts and a good environment all-around. Getting there with rainy, windy and very foggy conditions (we got unlucky with the weather), was an adventure. Check-in is open till 11 PM, which is a great plus. Also, Ramon, the local cat emperor, was a nice touch!
- Beautiful place good kitchen and of the weather is good a very nice view over the island
- Nice view and room, guy in reception with good sense of humor. Super
Hotel de la Vila
Featuring tiled floors and wooden beams, rooms at Hotel de la Vila rooms have air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Baggage storage is offered and the Vila Hotel has a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. It is a 40 minute drive to Palma Airport. Can Picafort Beach, on Alcudia Bay, is just a 25 minute drive away.
- Another amazing stay at Hotel de la Vila! My second time visiting – why stay anywhere else when this hotel is so lovely. Incredible hosting from Catalina. Beautiful traditional rooms, delicious breakfast, always somewhere to park. I love it here so much. Highly recommended if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of tourists in Majorca, plus everywhere on the island is easily accessible from Llubi. Thanks again, Catalina! We will be back soon.
- LLubi is a lovely little town in the centre of the island with an easy access to where we wanted to be. The hotel is comfortable and tastefully decorated. Breakfast was absolutely delicious with some fresh ham, Spanish cheese and most of all home-made orange jam, tasting incredible when sitting in the sunny garden under a lemon tree. The host – Catalina is welcoming and kind. The place is run with love and is the best choice for a relaxing holiday. Parking is easy in one of the quiet roads behind the hotel. One of the best accommodation choices I’ve made and I definitely want to come back! Thank you Catalina.
Hotel de la Vila – we didn’t want to leave! If you’re looking for a seriously relaxing and affordable break somewhere far away from tourists, I can’t recommend this lovely little hotel enough. Hire a car and you’re a short driving distance from everywhere on the island. Parking near the hotel was easy. It really is perfect!
Catalina was a great host. The hotel is charming, authentic and peaceful. We will miss breakfast in the sunny courtyard every morning…so much so that we have already booked to come back in May. x
- We loved the small and charming hotel. The rooms were so well decorated and lovely, nice breakfast and a fantastic authentic atmosphere.
- The room was nice and big. The aircon did the job and it was not too warm. The breakfast was very good, and we could eat outside.
Hotel Boutique Algaida By Eurotels
Algaida Petit Hotel’s rooms feature an elegant décor with rustic furnishings and decorative details. All offer garden views and include air conditioning, heating and a ceiling fan. Some rooms have a spacious seating area with a fireplace.Guests can enjoy typical regional food at Petit Hotel restaurant, which features exposed stone walls and ambient lighting. There is also a terrace with panoramic views of the surrounding area. A free buffet breakfast is included.Staff are happy to give information about hiking and cycling trails in the surrounding area. Park Puntiró Golf Club is about 20 minutes’ drive away.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free coffee is available all day.
- Location, easy to get to from airport, the town only 5 minutes walk from hotel. Good restaurants near by. Pleasant staff. Good acess to main roads.
- the young girl who hasn’t been there very long.
The staff were extremely helpful.
The breakfast was excellent.
- Beautiful modern, clean room in a lovely historic property in a great central location for Algaida.
Bed is very comfortable.
Quite. Decorative good. Clean.
The heated rooms at Son Baulo are equipped with a seating area, wardrobe and electric blankets. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms have a fireplace.Son Baulo features a restaurant, bar and offers packed lunches and special menus upon request. Guests have access to a shared lounge with TV and a spacious and bright library.The hotel offers massages and access to the sauna for a surcharge. Activities in the area include horse riding, cycling and hiking.Mallorca Planetarium is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Son Formes Archeological Museum is 5 miles away. Palma de Mallorca and Palma de Mallorca Airport is 30 minutes away by car.
- Breakfast is delicious and especially nice when it’s served outside in the sun (which the weather often permits) – our favorite part of the stay. The host makes the best coffee in Mallorca. Rooms were clean. Great location to access all the various parts of the island, and you will always have plenty of parking available on the property (At many other city hotels it can be exhausting to find parking – so this is a big plus).
- Familiäre Atmosphäre, reichhaltiges Frühstück, Gänse-Eier, kultureller Touch, liebenswerte Inhaber
- Maalaismaisen Rauhallinen ja hyvä paikka sielu lepäsi
Will ist die Seele der Finca sein Frühstück legendär er kümmert sich liebevoll um seine Gäste
für mich ein Top Frühstück ! Das Turmzimmer ganz wundervoll und der Ausblick ein Traum DANKE Will.
Eigentlich ein Traumhotel . Der Pool sehr schön gross und sauber .Verschiedene Events finden dort statt wenn man Lust darauf hat .Parkplatz ist super direkt vor dem Haus .Hatte mit Will ein sehr gutes Gespräch nach ein paar einfachen Änderungen könnte es eines meiner Lieblings-Hotels werden . We look forward .
- Die Unterkunft ist besonders , weil nichts entspricht dem Standard. Es hat Charme, einiges funktioniert gut andres bröckelt.
All suites have Mallorcan-style furniture, thick stone walls and high ceilings with exposed beams. They also feature a private balcony and a living room. The large windows offer views of both sunrise and sunset. There is a TV and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The beaches of Alcudia Bay are 8.7 miles from the property, while Palma de Mallorca is 28 miles away. Hiking, cycling and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside.
- Original beautiful stone manor. Huge WARM rooms. Outstanding contemporary art. countryside. “English” garden with stone paths and private spaces.
- Lovely old buildings surrounded by attractive, natural gardens.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, great and relaxing location – you could hear the bells of the cows ringing, very nice, big and clean rooms
- The facility is absolutely beautiful, well “settled” into its traditional landscape, with very tastefully redone traditional interior. Coffee in particular, and breakfast in general, is excellent. The prperty is a few hundred meters off a secondarry road so there is nothibg to hear but sheep bells. There are small but interesting restaurants a couple Kilometers north in Maria or south in Sinue
Amazing place, beautiful garden, house and view . Breakfast was good enough, besides all day you can get tea, coffe, water, wine or something yet.
My superior room was comfortable, but too dark.
Hotel Es Reco de Randa
Enjoy the peaceful surroundings and warm Mediterranean sunshine with a dip in the large, outdoor swimming pool. Es Reco de Randa is built into a traditional Majorcan farmhouse which still has its distinctive charm. It is full of antique furnishings and sturdy, hardwood decor.The hotel arranges a range of activities for guests, including barbecues, paella parties, excursions and boating. There is also a tennis court and tennis gear is available for rent.The hotel lies on the only route to the ancient monasteries of Gracia, Sant Honorat and Cura. As such, it is surrounded by an atmosphere of peace and tranquility, allowing you a relaxing break in this beautiful natural landscape.
Restaurant and area excellent – great food excellent.
Very Merkellian in its presentation and direction.
Great room with private balcony (almost on the roof)
Very nice breakfast (a-la-carte choice)
Amazing view from the hotel (great for sunrises and sunsets)
Private parking lot
- Wonderful views from large room and from swimming pool area. Restaurant has lovely terrace. Good food.
- Excellent Restaurant and Good Views from room terrace
- The hotel was very nice en quiet, we had a lovely room with a stunning view. The staff were very nice and helpfull. For a holiday of peace and no busy tourist surrounding this is the place to be.
- Restaurant and area excellent – great food excellent.
Can Joan Capo
Rooms have been designed with handmade furniture, and each is unique. Some rooms come with a spa bath and some with a hydromassage shower. Guests are offered 2 free bottles of water in their room. They have free wired internet access.Can Joan Capo’s restaurant serves innovative Mediterranean cuisine, prepared with seasonal local produce.The hotel offers tourist information and organises hiking excursions. The hotel can arrange massage and other treatments, and also offer advice on golf and horse riding. Bike rental services are available.The town of Sineu is made up of medieval streets and has a popular weekly market. From this central location you can easily reach the rest of the island. The airport is about 18.6 miles away.
Really friendly owner and staff.
Excellent room with a private balcony
Food both breakfast and dinner was very good indeed
Position close to town centre and other restaurants
- the suite was one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in. didn’t want to leave! excellent value.
- Staff was really good. The room dimensions are good. And they bring to your room water every day, although it’s just one bottle of regular water and another one with sparkling water and being 2 in a room, maybe it’s a bit limited. And I really liked the option of choosing your breakfast the night before so you have it ready when you go for it instead of having to wait a few minutes.
The bespoke breakfast was amazing
The hotel was secluded and its interior decorations were beautiful.
The pool are was very tranquil.
- amazing breakfast and very lovely quiet hotel, perfect for couple weekend. special thanks to ladies in the lobby for booking our horse riding trip-was amazing!
- Really friendly owner and staff.
Featuring rustic details, such as exposed wooden beams and stone walls, the rooms have air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi. Each has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The property includes a piano lounge and a restaurant with an elegant dining area. Packed lunches are available on request.The coastal town of Puerto de Alcudia is 19.9 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Quiet… in the morning all you hear are birds and few sheep. Good music. Beautiful surroundings. Well preserved. Looks really beautiful. Awesome location with great restaurants close by.
- The only issue I had was communication and the fact that there was only one meal option a night which was never vegetarian friendly.
- The hotel is really nice, rooms are well designed and the outdoor looks lovely. Really quiet place. Has everything what you need for a short stay. Owners are really helpfull and nice.
Since while I haven’t seen a TV system in any hotel like that.. in most channels you have the option to watch them in original language.
Breakfast was quite good when you know Spanish people have their breakfasts only with croissant and a cup of coffee..
Facility was soo clean..
If you like to spend the night in a peaceful place and woke up with rooster crow, this is your place..
Very beautiful hotel: located in a old olive-press mill, the owners renovated the hotel while keeping the old building features and highlighting the ancient stone walls and the wooden beams. The decoration has been carefully thought, and the overall result is lovely.
Mallorca in April was not warm enough to allow us to enjoy the swimming-pool, and it was a pity! It looks very nice, and so does the large garden.
The lady was very kind: she listened to our remark about some noise disturbance, and quickly acted upon it – as we were relocated in another room.
Hotel Can Font
The hotel’s restaurant is surrounded by large wooden wine barrels. It serves traditional Majorcan cuisine and offers an extensive wine list. There is also a large terrace for outdoor dining.Guests can visit the nearby Santa María Church, with an impressive bell tower and balconies. The beaches to the north of the island are 9.9 miles away.
- It’s a very local place to stay I will come again the only thing is that you have to rent a car.
- The Hotel was lovely, because of the location it puts you in the middle of the locals lives and that’s what we were looking for.The Hotel has a lovely shabby chic look and feel about it.You walk out the front straight into the local Square with everything that’s goes with that.
Being in the centre of Mallorca was good as it allowed us to visit many parts of the island, but the centre of town was noisy and the emptying of dustbins and deliveries at 2 am was bit too much authenticity.
There is a bar across the road, which is frequented by locals, called Sabrina. A popular place to have breakfast (Desayuno). Croissants and other pastries are available from the Patisserie next door. Eat there and enjoy great coffee and Zumo de Naraja (Orange Juice).
There is a great market on Wednesday, but set-up starts early and parking is at a premium. Prices on goods bought here are also at a premium and aimed at the tourists who flood in by coach and car from almost all over the island. There is no parking allowed in the centre of town on Wednesday, from Tuesday 12am to late Wednesday.
- A lovely, clean, modern hotel in the heart of the very pretty town of Sineu.
- The hotel service was very satisfying. We had initially requested a double bed, when we arrived we saw that we had two single beds and when we mentioned it, they changed our beds to a double one! The breakfast was very tasty and rich. The village of Sineu is beautiful. the WI-Fi was working perfectly.
Top Hotels In Sencelles Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sencelles Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sencelles Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sencelles Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!