10 Best Hotels To Stay In Seminole Springs Trailer Park California – Top Hotel Reviews
Seminole Springs Trailer Park California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seminole Springs Trailer Park California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seminole Springs Trailer Park California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seminole Springs Trailer Park California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seminole Springs Trailer Park California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seminole Springs Trailer Park California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Seminole Springs Trailer Park California:
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills
This hotel is a 5-minute drive from downtown Agoura Hills and Westlake Golf Course. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine are standard in every room at the Hampton Inn and Suites Agoura Hills. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Agoura Hills Hampton Inn. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at the 24/7 Suite Shop.Guests of the Hampton Inn can enjoy free access to recreational facilities, including the hot tub and a small gym. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Paramount Ranch, which was the set of many Western movies and TV shows, and North Ranch Mall are both 3.6 miles away.
- The bed was so comfortable, I slept like a baby. Also breakfast was good, staff was super friendly.
- Very nice variety. Loved the prepared oatmeal. Very clean. Coffee service at our table was a nice service.
- Very clean. Staff was helpful and breakfast was very tasty.
- I loved everything! Came for a mini staycation since I live in Ventura County. I didn’t know Hampton has whirlpool tubs. My husband is not a fan of hot tubs so usually I never go down to pool area . This was a perfect compromise and will always book Hampton for this reason alone. Wish the hotel could have offered some romance package or “spa” package of treats maybe?
- Great breakfast, kind and friendly staff, great pool, comfortable and very clean rooms.
Westlake Village Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Westlake Village Inn offers accommodations in Westlake Village. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Santa Monica is 21 miles from Westlake Village Inn, and Malibu is 10 miles from the property. Bob Hope Airport is 27 miles away.
- We loved the grounds, our room and the staff, Sara who checked us in was so sweet and courteous. This hotel met every expectation and more!!!
- The room was very nice, fireplace, balcony, courtyard, nice ambiance. My wife loved the hotel.
- The superior room with gas fireplace and high ceiling has a perfect special ‘hide-away atmosphere’
- The rooms were spotless, staff very friendly, and the food at all three restaurants was outstanding! Location was great and I loved the fact that we didn’t need to valet park every time we wanted to use our car. I highly recommend this resort!
- This hotel is a jewel. Beautifully designed in all areas. It invites you to celebrate important events or just to find relaxation and peace. Amazing property with welcoming staff.
Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn
One of our best sellers in Thousand Oaks! At the base of the Santa Monica Mountains, this California hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with a balcony. Gardens of the World is 2 miles from the property.Standard room amenities include a refrigerator, cable TV and a DVD player with free movie rentals. Thousand Oaks Best Western also provides a work desk and select rooms include a sitting area.Best Western Thousand Oaks Inn has a business center on site and provides free access to a nearby gym. Guests can relax in the hotel’s library or on the grounds courtyard.Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Camboni Italian Restaurant & Bar is located at this hotel.Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Camarillo Premium Outlets Mall are a 15-minute drive from this hotel. Leo Carillo State Beach is within a 30-minute drive away.
- Restaurant attached to the property was super convenient & hotel was close to everything!
- They have done everything they could to make this hotel comfortable and attractive. Good location, especially if you like to shop.
- The rooms are always clean and the staff friendly and helpful. If I’m looking for a room, I always stay here. I learned not to stay here if I’m looking for an ADA room. See the “What didn’t you like?” section.
- Only stayed one night but really enjoyed the pool area and the bar. The staff is very friendly
- Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly for the most part.
Motel 6 Thousand Oaks South
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Thousand Oaks South is located in Newbury Park in the region of California.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 27 miles from Motel 6 Thousand Oaks S., and Malibu is 14 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Hotel has quick freeway access, convenient stores ,gas stations ,restaurants.
- The rooms are big, the bathroom was crazy huge. Also, cable tv.
- The room was very clean and the motel is a good value.
- location good with regard to business I was conducting .
- We thought the beds were comfy! an iron and hairdryer were available from front desk
Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Simi Valley! Located in Simi Valley in the region of California, 25 miles from Santa Monica, Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites features a hot tub and fitness center.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malibu is 18 miles from Best Western Posada Royale, and Ventura is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 25 miles from Best Western Posada Royale Hotel & Suites.
- IT was a good price and conveniently located. Fairly quiet.
- Love the BW Posada Royal! Beautiful hotel and the nicest room and excellent breakfast! Best value! Close to Reagan Library.
- We enjoyed very friendly staff and excellent accommodations
- All good. Liked personal omelets overlooking nice courtyard. Decor nice. Newly remodeled. Excellent staff.
- Freindly staff and many options for breakfast. Very clean.
Best Western Woodland Hills Inn
One of our best sellers in Woodland Hills! Offering an outdoor pool and hot tub, BEST WESTERN Woodland Hills Inn is located in Woodland Hills. Guests can enjoy free WiFi at this hotel. Bob Hope Airport is 14.3 miles from the property.Each warmly decorated room at this hotel includes a cable TV, a refrigerator, a microwave and coffee-making facilities. At work desk and ironing facilities are included. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of BEST WESTERN Woodland Hills Inn. Laundry facilities are available onsite.Los Angeles is 22.4 miles from this hotel, while Santa Monica is 12.4 miles away.
- The pool area is great and free parking was nice as most hotels in LA charge a daily fee. I would definitely go back!!! Breakfast included in the room price, wasn’t a huge choice but enough to get you going! The hotel is walking distance from many shops and restaurants in a really cool little neighborhood. My tip: When driving into the city, take Topanga Canyon Blvd (27) to the PCH (1) rather than the 101 and 405. You’ll get a BEAUTIFUL drive with much less traffic.
- Loved the room had huge jacuzzi tub. Floor was nice no carpet located near restaurants and stores. Loved room! Had such a relaxing weekend in jacuzzi.
- Accommodations were comfy – came in late so went right to sleep!
- The bed was very comfortable, breakfast was good, coffee was delicious, room was clean, staff was great, extremely friendly.
- Easy to get to, right off the freeway. Close to many restaurants and shopping. Friendly staff. Several food choices in the continental breakfast.
Quality Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks
This 100% non-smoking Thousand Oaks hotel features a free daily hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi. The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum is 5 miles away.Guest rooms at the Thousand Oaks Quality Inn come equipped with flat-screen TVs and coffee makers. Microwaves and compact refrigerators are also included in each room.The full hot breakfast includes bacon, waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereals, yogurt, bagels, bread, jellies, muffins, pastries, sausage, fruit. Coffee, hot chocolate, milk and juice are also on site.Quality Inn & Suites Thousand Oaks features an outdoor pool and a hot tub. Free passes to Gold’s Gym, located across the street, are provided. An exercise room is also available on site.Camarillo Premium Outlets are 7 miles from the Quality Inn in Thousand Oaks. Zuma Beach in Malibu is a 20-minute drive away.
- The People are nice and the hotel itself is a nice place to stay
- great value. continental breakfast! location is also great. pillows were comfortable. its being remodeled.
- Served my needs… clean room, comfortable bed, hot breakfast included.
- The breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly
- The customer service is very good and friendly. Rooms are clean and not old smelling.
Hilton Woodland Hills/ Los Angeles
One of our top picks in Woodland Hills.Hilton Woodland Hills/ Los Angeles is located in Woodland Hills, just 22 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Santa Monica is 13 miles from Hilton Woodland Hills/ LA, and Malibu is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Newly remodeled , ! Really modern look ! Worth the money!
- Excellent breakfast. Very nice room. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Modern suites an good view. The main entrance was really upscale.
- Really nice just what I expected will go back for more night. Will recommend!!! Real service.
- Bed was very comfortable, and the pillows were excelent. Bar was in a good location.
Grand Vista Hotel
Featuring an outdoor pool with a hot tub, this Simi Valley hotel also includes a gym and pool tables. Each spacious room includes deluxe bedding and Ronald Reagan Library is 2 miles away.Grand Vista Hotel offers rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are furnished with light wood furniture, a microwave and a refrigerator. Coffee facilities are also provided.Dining options at the hotel include Vistas Restaurant and the Arena. The Arena Sports Grill & Bar features 25 TVs, 10 satellites, darts and NTN trivia.The Simi Valley Town Center is less than one mile from the Vista Grand Hotel and offers shopping and restaurants. The Six Flags Magic Mountain adventure park is 32 miles away.
- The whole place was nice, a bit dated, but very clean.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Pamela and Carlos at the front desk were wonderful. I would stay here again in a minute. I wish I would have had more time to relax on the grounds, they were lovely. If I’m back in the area, this is where I will stay.
- The quick response when we needed help with air conditioner . He helped us move to another room and made sure everything was working. Extremely nice.
- Breakfast was great, however I wish there was a little more variety on the menu.
- room, towels and floors clean. Bed comfortable. pool area pretty
Premier Inns Thousand Oaks
One of our best sellers in Newbury Park! Premier Inns Thousand Oaks is located in Newbury Park, 28 miles from Santa Monica and 14 miles from Malibu.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ventura is 22 miles from Premier s Thousand Oaks, and Ojai is 25 miles from the property. Bob Hope Airport is 32 miles away.
- Frig in room. Good radio reception. Cleaning staff nice. Free dinner in parking lot on Friday!
- Nothing much really apart from shower water pressure.
- Location because its within walking distance to my job.
- I thought it was a good place for pets and they don’t charge for the dogs but you can only have 2 pets under 20lbs….
- Property was clean. Stay was very cheap. Great overall
Top Hotels In Seminole Springs Trailer Park California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seminole Springs Trailer Park California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seminole Springs Trailer Park California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seminole Springs Trailer Park California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!