10 Best Hotels To Stay In Selorio Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Selorio Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Selorio Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Selorio Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Selorio Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Selorio Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Selorio Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Selorio Asturias:
Hotel Costa de Rodiles
All rooms at this hotel have a flat-screen TV, desk and safe, and also feature views of the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, a bath or shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms include a balcony.Located within the Region of the Cider, Hotel Costa de Rodiles can provide guests with information on what to do in the area, like hiking and canoeing. There is also a games room and shared lounge available.The nearest beach is a 5-minute drive from the hotel, and Gijón is 19.3 miles away.
- The warm reception and the always friendly and kind service; again, the service, Ivan and his mother are both superb, making the guests feel at home; the location is a great jump-start to many Astúrias attractions: beaches, mountain, museum, small picturesque villages…; the breakfast; WiFi available everywhere in the premises.
- The staff in this hotel are super-friendly and very helpful – especially Ivan. And his mother makes the most delicious breakfasts! I Think you’d need at least a bit of Spanish to make the most of a stay here.
- The service and staff were fantastic. A real family run business that cares about its clients. Breakfast was amazing and the decor gave us a real flavour of Spain.
- The breakfast was excellent. Ivan showed that nothing was too much trouble to make our stay enjoyable.
Atención personal, limpieza, comodidad y entorno.
Desayuno destacable a un precio ajustado
The rustic-style rooms at Hotel Alavera feature a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel serves a daily breakfast which includes eggs, cured meats, cake and home-made jams. Traditional Asturian food is available for dinner on request.The house has a bright, spacious TV lounge with sofas and free Wi-Fi. There is free parking on site, and you can drive to Gijón and Oviedo in 25 and 35 minutes respectively.
- Charming large home, beautifully decorated. Vivacious hostess who made us a fabulous dinner upon request. Lovely grounds with fruit trees, goats and chickens, grape arbor, swings and slides for kids, Quiet location. Good bed!
- Organic eggs, great breaksfast overall. Yuya the hostess bend over backwards to please us. Beautiful surroundings like a little farm. Everything was great!
- This is a friendly and welcoming small hotel with goats, ducks and hens in the garden, fresh eggs for breakfast, and an amazingly warm and helpful Cuban manageress, Yuya. It’s about a 10-minute drive to Villaviciosa and 10 minutes in the other direction to Tazones, a fishing village with plenty of restaurants. It’s a great place to sample Asturian country life and just to chill out. Great for families but also for couples.
- Our host could not have been more helpful or friendly. She was lovely.
- Lovely peaceful location and the owners were really helpful. The food is excellent and you will not go hungry!
Hotel Mirador de Moriyón
All heated rooms at Mirador de Moriyón feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a fridge and a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. They come with a hot tub or hydromassage booth.You can relax in the cosy lounge at the Moriyón or in the garden and terrace overlooking the Estuary. Barbecue facilities are available.The Picos de Europa are about 1 hours’drive from the hotel, and Oviedo and Gijón can both be reached in less than 40 minutes by car.
Very comfortable, clean and silent. Amazing air! Amazing views!
- Fantastic hotel with beautiful charm stunning views and excellent staff.
- Las vistas increíbles, el sitio es único, el desayuno genial!!, y el personal encantador.
- La ubicación del alojamiento con unas vistas preciosas, aunque un poco complicado de llegar, el trato del personal inmejorable, el desayuno sencillo pero correcto, las habitaciones pequeñas pero confortables, y el conjunto del hotel perfecto para disfrutar y relajarse.
- El lugar precioso, es un lugar con vistas maravillosas, estando en plena naturaleza, el Hotel precioso, todo al detalle, el mobiliario es de un gusto de nivel y la gente del Hotel con nosotros se porto de cine, no se puede pedir mas.
- Amazing place!
Hotel Lastres Miramar
Each room here will provide you with a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hotel Lastres Miramar you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.Asturias Airport is 38.5 miles away.
- Great ocean view and such fresh air. Sea food out of this world so close by.
- The location is perfect. Our spacious room on the top floor with a sea view was unbeatable. Breakfast was good.
- Excellent location overlooking the harbour and port. Lovely terrace areas.
- The location on the cliffs and the view and sound of the waves.
- Fantastic location super young receptionist who was most helpful.my room had a sea view from the shower wonderfull. Great value.breakfast fantastic.
Each bright, heated room at Hotel Entreviñes offers views of the gardens, and comes with a TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served in the Entreviñes’ restaurant, which offers traditional Asturian cuisine for dinner. The hotel also features a lounge area with a TV and a library.The Entreviñes is 2,650 feet from the nearest beach, and is within 10 minutes’ drive of La Griega and La Isla. The A8 Autovía del Cantábrico Motorway is less than 1.2 miles from the hotel, and connects guests to Gijón and Oviedo in approximately 35 minutes.
- Grrat place. We were well looked after by the lovely lady there. I would highly reccomend this hotel. Nice surroundings and ver quiet. Good food.
- Nice room, with big bathroom, good beds and flat screen TV. Good restaurant and helpful staff… With very competitive pricing. There’re good beaches and hiking nearby.Thanks!
Nice hotel in a peaceful and calm location.
Very close to the beach as well as the mountains.
Very good parking.
- accueil charmant, décoration style colonial surprenant, petit déjeuner délicieux, rapport qualité prix excellent
- Die Mitarbeiter sind so hilfsbereit und freundlich, großartig! Vielen Dank dafür 😀
Hotel Rural El Gran Duque
All of the rooms in Hotel Gran Duque have private bathrooms, minibar, heating, TV, telephone and a safe. The suites have hydromassage showers.The hotel has a café offering a range of light meals and snacks. There is also a bar.Gijón is about 18.6 miles away, reached easily via the A-8 motorway. Oviedo can be reached in about 30 minutes by car.
- Confort, suroundings, and superb breakfast. Very kind owner
El Hotel es muy bonito, tranquilo y muy limpio.
Santiago y Nuria, los dueños, son muy atentos y siempre han estado pendientes de todo para hacernos la estancia muy agradable.
La zona es magnifica para descansar, pasear, montar en bicicleta…
La atención fué genial. Muy majos y agradables. El alojamiento es brutal. Muy bonito, acogedor y muy muy limpio.
Recomendable 100% en todos los aspectos.
- Baño de 10, precioso…ubicación, camas, limpieza, tranquilidad, anfitriones, desayuno…
El trato del personal y los dueños inmejorable, son encantadores
Las habitaciones son espaciosas, las camas muy cómodas y está todo muy limpio
La zona muy tranquila, sin ruidos y las vistas una pasada
Si volvemos a Asturias repetiremos seguro
Hotel Avenida Real
Rooms at Hotel Avenida Real feature classic, colonial-style décor with bright colours. All rooms have heating, a safe and a private bathroom.Rodiles Beach is 9.3 miles away and sights including the Romanesque churches at San Juan de Amandi and San Salvador de Valdediós are nearby.Oviedo and Gijón are within 40 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Covandonga, Cangas de Onís and the Picos de Europa Mountains are approximately 43.5 miles away.
- Very clean room and warm welcome from the very helpful proprietor. Breakfast was the best.
- Friendly, helpful staff and a comfortable, spacious room. The breakfast in the bar was also really nice. Great value, highly recommended.
- This was our third visit, the owners are charming, as are the rooms. At the breakfast café everything was done to accommodate our requirements and with a happy smile. Villaviciosa is a fun place for an evening, there is a great little bar a few yards away full of locals – great cheese.
- Great welcome from the hotel manager, and a top quality breakfast included in the partner cafe nearby!
- Lovely room – staff really nice! Great free breakfast from Vicente! Great Camino stopover!
The town of Villaviciosa is close to the River Villaviciosa. This is an official Nature Reserve and there are many valleys, cliffs and beaches nearby.The A-8 highway is a short drive away. This offers direct access to the capital of Asturias, Oviedo.Rooms at Hotel Casa España are air conditioned and have a private bathroom. There is also a minibar, a safe and a TV.The hotel has traditional décor and furniture, with real wood. There is a bar-cafe.
- Second time staying here while. walkibg the Camino. Love the location and the greeting of the gentleman at the desk. Very comfortable.
- They volunteered a better bedroom for our second night which was a lovely room. (205). The cafe was good for breakfast – we recommend the tortilla.
- Good location on attractive square-pretty at night. Bar neat doorbwith comfy rattan chairs outside. Nice historical building.
- Shower excellent strength adequate with plenty of cupboard space
- The place was comfortable and cozy! Big rooms and great place to stay when on the Camino!
Hotel Palacio de los Vallados
The rooms at the Palacio de los Vallados feature a TV, a safe and minibar. The private bathroom includes a bath.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast, and there is a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. Open during the summer months, the restaurant offers tapas and other dishes, which you can enjoy on the outdoor terrace.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what Lastres and the surrounding area have to offer. You can enjoy fishing and water sports along the Asturian coastline.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from Gijón and 35 minutes from Oviedo. There is a bus stop located just 1,000 feet from Hotel Palacio de los Vallados.
- This is an old building so large rooms, tall french style windows, stone staircase and a slightly austere feel about the place. Well don’t be put off by any of that because although many places call themselves Hotels yet don’t do evening meals this place served up the most brilliant evening meal. There was plenty of selection for breakfast although more suited to Spanish than British guests, but when the evening meal was so good we weren’t that hungry.
- a beautiful view from the window! Excellent cuisine. Very helpful staff
- The hotel appears to be an old manor house/stately home converted into a hotel so the facade is lovely and much of the inside is interesting. It stands high above the village, which means that the view down to the sea is delightful. The room was spacious and the bathroom clean. The bath had a shower over it so you could soak after an energetic day or have a quick wash. In the morning, the breakfast was sumptuous – in fact the best breakfast we’ve come across in Spain.
Fabulous room with a view of the town and sea.
If the fridge had been working this would have been exceptional. But it actually didn’t matter as Manuel put our cava in the hotel fridge for us.
Great having parking in a town with not much space.
- Charming hotel in great location. On top of hill overlooking the harbour. Very helpful and happy staff!
All rooms come with TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property, and a free motorbike or bike parking.Cangas de Onís is 18 miles from Hotel Alameda, while Avilés is 25.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 31.1 miles from the property.
- Best breakfast on Camino. Daniel was very helpful.
- Very clean, comfortable and well positioned for our overnight stay, with the best breakfast we had on our Spanish trip!
- Good clean hotel, with easy access to town and surroundings. Very helpful staff and excellent breakfast.
- El trato de la gente del hotel. Super atenta y amable
- La atención de la persona de recepción que no dudó en solucionar un problema con la habitación en cuanto se lo comentamos. Muchas gracias.
Top Hotels In Selorio Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Selorio Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Selorio Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Selorio Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!