10 Best Hotels To Stay In Selores Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Selores Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Selores Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Selores Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Selores Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Selores Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Selores Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Selores Cantabria:
Casona Camino Real De Selores
The Casona Camino Real combines original features with unique modern design. Themed around a different colour, each spacious room has a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a private bathroom.The Camino Real’s rustic-style restaurant serves Spanish cuisine, including homemade pastries for breakfast. The guest house also has a tour desk and a gift shop.Casona Camino Real is just 15.5 miles Comillas Beach, on the beautiful Costa Verde. Santander is a 40-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed in a large room. Delicious breakfast brought to the room.
- The service was excellent, I had asked for some special requests and they were organised by the hotel and made our stay even more special. The food was glorious and the whole experience was really one to remember.
- the ambiance. the decoration. the nature surroundings. Beautifull.
- Lovely rustic farm-style character but with food as sophisticated and excellent as any we’ve had. Lovely staff, especially our waiter Diego, who was helpful and friendly. Cosy bar and interesting gift/clothing shop on site. Ample on-site parking.
- Beautiful territory that looks like a garden and very cozy and fun decor, a truly cozy hotel. Would stay again.
El Bosque de La Anjana
The individually decorated rooms at Bosque de La Anjana have design inspired by fairies, and brightly painted walls with art work. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Anjana’s restaurant serves a wide range of carpaccio such as Finnish reindeer, Japanese Kobe Beef, Argentinian Angus Beef, Canadian Byson and Valle del Esla Beef. There are also over 90 types of beer and a variety of gins.The surrounding Cabuérniga Valley is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. The entrance to Picos de Europa National Park is 50 minutes’ drive away.The beaches around San Vicente de la Barquera are around 18.6 miles from the guest house. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- El trato que nos dieron, la ubicación y la habitación de ensueño, nos gusto todo.
- El personal majisimo, las instalaciones inmejorables, el desayuno excelente, todo de 10
- El sitio es maravilloso yntranquilo, lleno de magia y el trato personal de lo mejorcito
- La decoración preciosa y muy cuidada. El entorno ideal para hacer senderismo. El lugar tranquilo y el personal muy amable.
- sitio muy tranquilo, y bonito, habiamos ido otras veces
Hotel Spa Casona La Hondonada
Each room is decorated individually and with rustic finishes. Rooms include a TV, safe, and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some have a a hydromassage bath.The on-site restaurant serves traditional dishes and also has a bar. There is a guest lounge with a fireplace, as well as a furnished porch.Comillas and San Vicente de la Barquera are both 30 minutes’ drive away on the Cantabrian Coast. Free private parking is offered at the property.
The peace: everything very hushed and tranquil: reception, lounge, restaurant, room: staff spoke softly.
The customer attention- from reception staff, bar staff, restaurant staff
The standard of the food
The comfort of the bed
The spa bath
The really really really excellent massage- WONDERFUL
- Really friendly staff who helped us with our Spanish. Good freshly cooked food.
- Todo. Limpieza, tranquilidad, amabilidad, profesionalidad, entorno, comida, etc
Fuimos a pasar una noche y nos quedamos con ganas de más. Hubo un pequeño problema con la reserva al llegar y lo solucionaron en un momento. El servicio fue exquisito, especialmente Marta, la camarera. La ubicación es inmejorable, con unas vistas espectaculares y rodeado únicamente de naturaleza y pequeños pueblos llenos de encanto. Lo mejor sin duda alguna el spa, totalmente recomendable.
¡Sin duda alguna volveremos!
Todo genial; la ubicación, la casona es fantástica, la comodidad de la habitación y la amabilidad del personal. A mencionar la cena, buenos productos y buen precio y la sonrisa de la camarera.
- The peace: everything very hushed and tranquil: reception, lounge, restaurant, room: staff spoke softly.
El Balcón de Renedo
The rooms feature a wardrobe, a TV and a desk. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and a bidet. You can enjoy mountain views.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk.In the surrounding area, guests can enjoy hiking.Santander Airport is 34.2 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- A charming, characterful posada in a very pretty area. The evening meal was home-made and delicious, the breakfast good too.
- Everything was about what I would have expected for the price, the gentleman there hung on a little later for us to arrive because we were a little later than anticipated, but he was happy to check us in! all in all, very satisfactory, and a nice breakfast!
- contento, desayuno muy abundante. viajaba con un muy pequeño perro, sin , ningún tipo de problema.
- La cama era de las mejores que he probado y estaba todo muy limpio, este establecimiento está en muy buena ubicación para realizar cualquier visita a los alrededores
- Era una zona preciosa. Un sitio muy acogedor. Un desatuno genial. El trato muy amable.
Posada Rural La Flor Del Nogal
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Daily cleaning service is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire. Santander is 27.3 miles from Posada Rural La Flor Del Nogal, while Llanes is 26.7 miles away. Santander Airport is 25.5 miles from the property.
- Encantadores, super detallistas y amables. Además destacar que tienen pan sin gluten! Estancia perfecta!
- Lo dueños son encantadores. Una casa típica adaptada a Posada rural manteniendo sus orígenes. Desayuno estupendo.
Casa típica de la zona perfectamente restaurada y con todos los detalles.
Localización óptima para conocer la zona.
Trato súper amable, hacen todo lo posible para que la estancia sea perfecta. Desayuno y comida riquísima.
- La decoración del sitio con muy buen gusto,la estancia fue muy agradable, la habitación muy cómoda y bonita, el trato ha sido excelente y el entorno muy tranquilo, justo lo que buscábamos. Nos ha gustado mucho
- Es una posada muy cuidada, con mucho detalle y muy acogedora. Los dueños encantadores, facilitando información de rutas por la zona.
Posada La Casona De Ucieda
Painted in bright colours, the rooms feature wooden finishes and ceiling beams. Each one is heated and has a private bathroom with a shower. The property also has a public lounge area and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.There are restaurants and shops within a 5-minute drive of the guest house. Whilst in the area you will be able to try its famous Mountain Stew.Hiking and cycling are possible in the picturesque forests and mountains which surround Posada La Casona De Ucieda. It is also only a 30-minute drive to the coast, with Comillas and San Vicente de la Barquera both under 18.6 miles away. Santander Airport is a 45-minute drive.
- La tranquilidad del pueblo y el alojamiento perfecto.
- Limpio, bonito, cuidado, cerca de todos los lugares importantes. Amabilidad por doquier. Volveremos seguro.
Espléndida casona con todo,mejor situación y un trato familiar.
- El desayuno muy bien. Tomate riquísimo podíamos repetir por tan sólo 2 euros.
- Lugar con un encanto especial,preciosa habitacion,muy limpio todo,tranquilidad,rodeada de natulareza,estupendo para desconectar.Destacar la atención de Fermin,sus consejos y amabilidad.
Posada Reserva Verde
The stylish rooms are decorated with a delicate palette and come with flat-screen TV.The property has a seasonal terrace and an à la carte restaurant where dinner is served. Home made breakfast is also available.Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 32.9 miles from the property. Santander is 44.1 miles from Posada Reserva Verde, while Potes is 57.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45.4 miles from the property.
This cozy posada, set in the sleepy historic village of Barcena Mayor is like a real home away from home with warm, comfortable interiors and lovely country style decor. The owners, Umberto and Charo are incredibly welcoming and nothing is ever too much trouble.
You can tell by how they explain where they have sourced their products from, that they really care about provenance. They have found a lot of local foods and items that will anyone’s stay with them even better. Don’t miss their food either, their menu, although simple, is of a very high quality, local and the flavours are wonderful.
The Posada Reserva Verde will definitely become a regular for us when we need to switch off and unwind from our city lives!
Great location in conservation village in easy driving distance from Santander ferry.
Walking, mountain and road cycling is fantastic in this Natural Park.
Owners speak good english and are very keen to help their customers.
- The owners will go out of their way to make you feel welcome! The sitting corner is a very pleasant place to relax and plan activities, the food is nice and Humberto and his wife Charo provide good information (in English) about possible activities.
- Es un lugar muy acogedor y romántico. La habitación tiene todo tipo de detalles y el balcón tiene unas vistas preciosas. Lo mejor sin duda Charo y Umberto, encantadores.
- Todo. Charo y Humberto son unos excelentes anfitriones. Buena cocina, trato inmejorable, una casa preciosa. Están pendientes de todos los detalles. Parecían amigos de toda la vida.
- This cozy posada, set in the sleepy historic village of Barcena Mayor is like a real home away from home with warm, comfortable interiors and lovely country style decor. The owners, Umberto and Charo are incredibly welcoming and nothing is ever too much trouble.
Casona del Nansa
Each of the rooms at the Casona del Nansa has a unique design and is heated. All make good use of natural materials. They come with a TV, a work desk and a bathroom with bathrobe.The Casona has a bar, and a restaurant serving traditional dishes for lunch and dinner, upon prior reservation. Guests can also enjoy a variety of drinks on the terrace and the cafeteria.The Casona del Nansa offers free private parking and is a short drive from the beach and the Picos de Europa. Santander is 31.1 miles away. San Vicente de la Barquera can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive.
- Location of the property is near the camino de lebaniego road is so it is convenient for us.
- The food was fantastic and the service too. Very friendly staff. Room was really comfortable and pretty.
- In a part of ‘Spain for the Spanish’. Staff are wonderful and the food is amazing. So much choice at breakfast and we ate in the restaurant for dinner both nights we were there too. Will definitely be making another visit. Stayed in a junior suite which was beautiful-a real treat
- Wonderful hotel, easy to find and within an easy drive to the Picos mountains. The staff were lovely and friendly. We ate in the restaurant in the hotel every evening for our 4 night stay and it was all perfect. Highly recommend this hotel.
- The Casona was a comfy location for us. We were walking the pilrgimage to Santo Toribio de Liebana. The food at the restaurant was good. As we were leaving very early they offer us to have the fruit, coffee and cakes before departing and before opening the breakfast area.
Posada de Fidel
The rooms at La Posada de Fidel include a TV and are decorated with beautiful wooden furniture. They also come with a private bathroom.The lounge features an open fireplace and offers a cosy area to read a book or simply relax. There is also a breakfast room.The guest house is located in the region of Saja-Nansa. The El Soplao Cave is just 6.2 miles away and the Picos de Europa are also nearby.
The hotel is a charming old building that has recently been renovated.
I would certainly stay there again.
All good and happy!
- Very central location in village with good parking. Room clean with attractive 18th century features. Modern bathroom facilities very good.
- The location is great for exploring other towns in the region. Close enough a hiking or beach daytrip. Very close to El Soplao cave, and a beautiful 30-minute ride to San Vicente de la Barquera. Highly recommend La Portilla restaurant in Celis, just over 2 miles up the road. Owner gives very on-point recommendations/directions for things to do and how to get there. The rooms and bathrooms are immaculate. Bedding is fresh and comfortable.
- Handy for coast and Picos de Europa. Friendly staff. Has lots of charm.
- Nos alojamos durante.la Semana Santa de 2018. Fidel es encantador, preocupado siempre de nuestra comodidad y de ayudar en todo lo posible. Las instalaciones están muy cuidadas y todo limpísimo. Repetiremos seguro
- The hotel is a charming old building that has recently been renovated.
Casona de la Torre
All heated rooms have a double bed, TV, and safe. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and shower.There is free WiFi in all areas of the hotel. Casona La Torre has a traditional restaurant. There is also a bar, a terrace and a garden. The hotel’s 24-hour reception has a tour desk.The Casona is set in the rural Cabuérniga Valley, surrounded by hills and forests. Cantabria’s Costa Verde is less than 12.4 miles away. This includes the beaches of San Vicente de la Barquera and Comillas. Saja National Hunting Reserve is also nearby.
- Exquisite decorations, medieval look. View from the window, calmness of the place and the village.
Super charming suite with high quality furnitures and high quality restructuring.
Best accomodation in our vacation in Spain
- Immaculate premises and super helpful & friendly hosts — could not ask for more
El entorno y que es una casa antigua reformada pero sin perder el encanto.
El personal la verdad que muy agradable.
- El emplazamiento, la tranquilidad, el personal y la atención. La habitación es silenciosa lo que da lugar a un descanso reparador. El personal que se vuelcan en que todo vaya bien.
Top Hotels In Selores Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Selores Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Selores Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Selores Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!