10 Best Hotels To Stay In Selma California – Top Hotel Reviews
Selma California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Selma California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Selma California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Selma California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Selma California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Selma California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Selma California:
Super 8 Selma
This Super 8 hotel is just off CA-99, 2 miles from downtown Selma and a 20-minute drive from downtown Fresno. It features a daily continental breakfast and an outdoor pool.Warmly decorated rooms at Super 8 Selma have free Wi-Fi and cable TV. They include helpful amenities like a refrigerator, iron, and hairdryer.Super 8 Selma has an on-site business center. The hotel is pet friendly and completely smoke free.Selma Plaza Shopping Center is a mile from Super 8 Selma. The Selma Airport is 3 miles away.
That is a VERY mediocre breakfast, even by motel standards.
Coffee was weak, weak, weak.
- Only thing wrong was the coffee pot didn’t work but otherwise a pleasant stay.
- Manager friendly let me chose my room , housekeeping attentive
- It provided all the needs one wants in economy travel. It is easy to get too from the highway and has all local services close by.
- the convenience of the location. I had clean towels and a place to rest
- That is a VERY mediocre breakfast, even by motel standards.
Best Western Colonial Inn
Located one mile northwest of downtown Selma and off of Highway 99, this stately Best Western features a gated outdoor pool. It has brightly decorated rooms with a flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Best Western Colonial Inn are equipped with free Wi-Fi and free cable with HBO. A microwave and a refrigerator are included.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the Colonial Best Western. Vending machines are also located on-site.Guests of the Selma Best Western have free access to a fitness room with cardio and weightlifting equipment. An on-site business center offers a public computer, printing and fax services.The Best Western Colonial Inn is less than 16 miles from downtown Fresno and 17 miles from Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
- Friendly staff and easy location for travel in the Central Valley. Nice clean and comfortable accommodations.
- It’s a good place to stay overnight if you are in the region for business or travelling. The staff are friendly and helpful and considering the money you pay it’s a good deal.
The breakfast was great!
The bed was comfy.
Loved having the sofa!
Staff was very friendly.
Loved the amenities in the room!
- Front desk staff very accommodating and extremely helpful.
- It was horrible not only did i pay extra for a late check out but i was locked out of my room. My items that were left in the room even after i reminded the front desk of my late departure. But my room was cleaned while it had a do not distribute sign my items were thrown away any my cell phone was taken. And to add insult to injury when asked about my food and refrigerated items o was told they were discarded.then yhe manager asked the cleaning lady where and she had put my food in her stash area of her cleansing cart. But if u check the cameras u can see the manager pulls my food from the trash and offers it back to me. My phone was ringing and they pretend not to hear it ivr stayed there serveral times over the past few weeks with booking.com as well as directly with them.but never again!!!
Holiday Inn Selma – Swancourt
Located in Selma in the region of California, 14 miles from Fresno, Holiday Inn Selma – Swancourt features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Yosemite Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Staff and Spike and Rail restaurant Also like USB outlets in room and WIFI
- Breakfast at the adjoining restaurant was excellent!
- Although it is not the most modern place, the room was comfortable and offered a good rest & quality sleep. When on the road, this is a good hotel for a stopover.
- Clean rooms, helpful staff. Location is conveniently close to the highway but that also means that you can also hear the traffic in the rooms.
- Staff very friendly went above and beyond to please us
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler
Just 10 miles from Fresno, this downtown Fowler, California hotel features modern rooms with 40-inch LCD TVs. Daily continental breakfast includes Belgian waffles, and the outdoor pool has a jacuzzi.La Quinta Inn and Suites Fowler offers spacious rooms furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Decorated with warm colors and dark furniture, all rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker.Free access to the hotel gym and business center is provided to all guests of the Fowler La Quinta Inn. Laundry facilities and free parking are also available.Fresno Art Museum is 13 miles from the La Quinta Inn. Fresno Yosemite International Airport is 16 miles away.
- We were pleasantly surprised. Very good value for money. Bed was super comfortable. Breakfast included waffles. We would definitely stay here again.
- Light bulbs needed replacing, no soaps, sink didn’t drain-however they quickly provided new room
- The environment of this hotel is good. In walking distance there are a lot of fast food restaurants.
- The property was modern, clean and had a decent breakfast. We were able to check in an hour before our check in time.
- Breakfast was very good custumer service tina was the best made family feel welcome.the only thing is that took a nap on the floor and a bug went on my face that was scary and nasty my husband kill it
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Selma Kingsburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Selma Kingsburg is located in Kingsburg, just 19 miles from Fresno.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Selma is 4.3 miles from Fairfield – Kingsburg, and Visalia is 20 miles from the property. Yosemite Airport is 20 miles away.
- Was traveling for family party. Staff was friendly and I felt safe. I appreciated the earplugs in the room the freeway side was a little bit noisy.
- The staff was friendly. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was good.
- The breakfast was fresh and good, everyone was very professional and accomodating
- Reception was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. And breakfast was good too, quite a bit of choice.
- Even though the hotel was booked for several weddings, it was still quiet. The breakfast had a lot of choices, from oatmeal & cold cereal to pastries and scrambled eggs. Of course the waffle iron is always a hit! We have a big family and there was plenty of table space to accommodate all of us 🙂
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dinuba West
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dinuba West features an outdoor pool and whirlpool. All rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and stove.Free Wi-Fi service is available throughout the hotel. Rooms include a 32-inch flat-screen TV with free cable and on-demand video games. Newspapers are delivered to guests each morning.The hotel’s fitness center is open to all guests. The business center, which includes on-site printing, copy and fax services, is open 24 hours per day.The Dinuba West Holiday Inn Express is 28 miles from Wild Water Adventure Park and less than 45 miles from Sequoia National Park. The Fresno Yosemite International Airport is less than 45 minutes away.
- I didn’t stay long. The place was clean compared to the other places in the city
- The girl at the counter when your first walk in I believe her name was Rosa very rude with attitude no people skills at all!!!!
- It was comfortable and a good job was done handling the construction areas
- Hotel was close to the sequoia and kings canyon national park, can reach there about 1-1,5 hour by driving. Dinuba is a really small town but you can find stores or lunch/dinner places near. If you want brandy places you have to drive to Fressno (45 mins) or Visalia (30 mins).
- Clean, large rooms. Able to enter from a side entrance. Nice staff that took care of the loud neighbors
Best Western Americana
Best Western Americana offers accommodations in Dinuba.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fresno is 26 miles from Hotel Americana Dinuba, and Selma is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- I have a child with disabilities the staff was understanding and respectful
- The staff were great, great food options, layout did not have room door accessible from parking which made it safer and insulated from noise, great LED lights, and very nice clean rooms with amenities. Great breakfast options included.
- Room was spacious and it was quiet. Great tv selection of channels.
- The property is clean and quiet. Very friendly staff.
- This was probably the best hotel I’ve stayed at. Not only was the rooms extremely clean, but the decor was lovely, the employees were extremely helpful and kind; and they let me check in early without any additional fees. I traveled to Dinuba to bury my dad, and this hotel experience made this difficult time for me extremely peaceful.
La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite
One of our best sellers in Fresno! Featuring a free hot breakfast, this hotel is just one mile from Club One Casino. Rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is featured in every room at La Quinta Inn Fresno Yosemite. A coffee machine and ironing facilities are provided.Waffles are featured at the Fresno Yosemite La Quinta Inn’s free breakfast. Hot and cold cereal, bread and muffins, fresh fruit, coffee, and juice are also available.An outdoor pool is included at the hotel. A fitness center is also on site for guest use.Roeding Park is a 10 minute drive from the La Quinta. William Saroyan Theater is less than a 15 minute walk away.
- Updated facility restaurants next door. Convince staff was extremely welcoming Looks recently remodeled.
- I liked the size of the room, and the quality of the room.
- Room was clean, shower was powerful and hot, TV was good, comfy beds.
- The front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. The contact with the desk was very relaxed and very quick and efficient! Thanks!
- No eggs at this site. Beds were comfortable and clean.
Days Inn Fresno South
This hotel features basic rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. It is located off of Highway 99 and is 3.4 miles from Fresno Metropolitan Museum.Guests of the Days Inn Fresno South can enjoy free access to leisure facilities, such as an outdoor pool, hot tub and a small gym. Laundry facilities and free on-site parking are also available.A cable TV and air conditioning are standard in every room at the Fresno South Days Inn. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and include a telephone with free local calls.Downtown Fresno and the Fresno Chaffee Zoo are both a 9-minute drive from the hotel.
- The bed was great and the lighting and so was the staff they were very friendly and helpful.
- My experience was great comfy room good price and location .
- The hot tub was decent but didn’t bubble much.. and the property is nicely placed and well kept
- Close by highway and lots of fast food to choose from
- spa clean and warm; staff friendly, I can tell the new owners are making improvements. keep up the good work.
Quality Inn Fresno Airport
Quality Inn Fresno Airport is located in Fresno, just 15 miles from Selma.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Yosemite Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- The bed was very good, breakfast was good enough, bathroom had everything I needed, staff was helpful, location perfect.
- Excellent customer service. The gal at the front desk was very helpful, with maps and directions. If it wasn’t for the staff, i would probably have left to go next door to the “Picadilly”
- Beds were more comfortable than expected for a cheap motel.
- The staff are very friendly and accommodating. We were able to get a play pen, not a crib like we wanted, but there was no padding so the baby couldn’t sleep there. The beds are very comfortable and the place is usually quiet. The free, and extra when we asked, amenities are nice.
- The best costumer service! Betty and Angel where so kind very helpful and did anything to make sure we where happy!
Top Hotels In Selma California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Selma California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Selma California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Selma California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!