10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sellaño Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Sellaño Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sellaño Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sellaño Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sellaño Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sellaño Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sellaño Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sellaño Asturias:
La Casona de Mestas
The rustic rooms at La Casona de Mestas have attractive, pastel-coloured décor. All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy traditional Asturian cuisine in the Mestas restaurant, which specialises in game dishes. There is also a café, a lounge with a TV and a library.The nature reserve is ideal for hiking and the property is set close to the foothills of the Cordal de Ponga Mountains, the Taranes River and Peloño Forest.Cangas de Onís is a 25-minute drive away, while Ribadesella and the Asturian coastline are less than 31.1 miles from the Mestas.
- The staff at la Casona were really charming and friendly. They were really helpful and even though they did not speak English, we worked everything out. The room was warm and clean. And there was a cozy common room to hang out with other hikers. Great location in the Ponga natural park.
- Lovely hotel, on the main road but far out in the nature reserve. Beautiful surroundings, nice garden complemented by the sound of the river running by. Friendly staff, good service and food.
- Fabulous secluded gorge location. No other guests. Lovely hosts. Incredible local walks in Ponga National Park. Good breakfast of orange juice, strong good coffee, toasted french bread and homemade plum jam. Small rooms with everything you need. Very clean. No TV in rooms.
Pequeno almoço bom
Sala de refeições agradavel.
Paisagem circundante espetacular
- La cordialidad del personal y la comida excepcional
Hotel del Alto Sella
The rooms in the Hotel del Alto Sella are decorated in a rural style. All have private bathrooms and some have views of the Sella River.The hotel’s library features an 18th-century altarpiece, while the lounge has a fireplace. The hotel also has a chapel.The traditional restaurant serves homemade Asturian dishes, including stews, game and local trout. There is also a bar.The hotel is located in western Asturias, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís and 13 miles from Covadonga. Walking trails can be found very close to the hotel. Hotel staff will be happy to help book other adventure sports.
- Maybe the place doesn’t look extremely nice from outside but never judge the book but it’s cover. The lady that received us and served breakfast is very friendly and made our stay even better. The rooms aren’t modern and the bathroom is small, but if you don’t need a lot of luxury and just a place to crash for a good value money this is the place.
- The hotel was very busy on a holiday weekend when we stayed. Our room was fine with a private external bathroom. Good for one night stay.
- We found the hotel spotlessly clean and comfortable and were given a warm welcome despite our lack of Spanish. Our room was quiet and comfortable overlooking a river away from a road. The breafast was basic, toast, crossants and excellent coffee but considering the room price we thought it good value and enjoyed our stay.
- the hospitality of the two brothers and their dad that run the place
- Rustic location. Friendly staff. Countryside location. Simple but enjoyable breakfast. Local cider available.
Hotel La Salmonera
This rustic hotel features stone walls and wooden ceilings. Rooms have simple décor, a TV and private bathroom.Hotel La Salmonera is next to the river Sella while Santuario de Covadonga is 4.3 miles away. The hotel can also arrange local activities such as canoeing, walking or cycling.Cangas de Onis is an excellent base to explore the Picos de Europa National Park and is only 30 minutes’ drive from the beautiful beaches of Asturias.
It is located just a couple of kilometers from Cangas de Onis.
Good value for money
Dueña muy amable y nos hizo la estancia muy agradable.
Desayuno bueno en relación con el precio.
- Buen trato y cercano del personal, instalaciones comodas y relacion calidad precio perfecto. Recomendable 100%
- Lugar excelente y Celi, la propietaria , encantadora.
- La atencion del personal, la limpieza y el paisaje.
- It is located just a couple of kilometers from Cangas de Onis.
Hotel Puente Vidosa
Rooms at the Puente Vidosa Hotel have simple rustic design, with original wooden ceilings. They are all heated and include a TV and private bathroom.The Puente Vidosa’s restaurant serves typical Asturian cuisine. There is also a bar and terrace with views of Beyos Gorge. Snacks can be bought at the vending machines, and reception can prepare packed lunches.The hotel is located 13 miles from Cangas de Onis, and regular buses services stop next to the hotel. The region is ideal for walking or cycling. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Quiet location, in the middle of nature. Simple but good and honest food.
- Fantastic location along the edge of the Picos. We had bad weather during our stay but the location (next to a waterfall) was just as spectacular. Unfortunately we didn’t get to try out the zip wires (because of the weather) but they looked like they’d be great fun. The staff were very friendly and the food was excellent quality (local choices) and good value. We stayed as a family of four in a triple room and there was plenty of room.
- Ok so we were touring Spain in the pico,s was a nice place to stay not any thing else to do around there as your in the middle of mountings but the views and scenery was amazing and the cows that graze the hills around all have bells on the necks so you have a nice sound from them gives the place a real nice feel to it we booked dinner for when we were there due to nothing else around the food was not great nor much choice there are walking bridges and zip wires to do there and rock climbing if you don’t mind the heights lol and the swimming pool was empty no water in it so no swimming they do have a little gym tho rooms were nice and clean and the waterfall was nice to and don’t forget the roads there are great zig zag all the way ?
- fantastic location in the mountains, what a view, canyoning, rapell, trecking and climing, waterfall on the side of the hotel, great…
El paisaje que tienes delante, con una cascada impresionante y las montañas al lado.
El restaurante con su servicio y amabilidad, aunque no pertenece al hotel. NO probamos las actividades de Multiaventura que ofrecen pero siempre había mucha gente y salian contentos.
Hotel San Francisco Rural
Each heated room at Hotel San Francisco Rural comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a desk. The private bathroom has a shower and it includes free toiletries.Guests have access to a shared lounge and library. The hotel also offers a snack bar and drinks or snacks can be bought at the hotel’s vending machines.Hotel San Francisco features different activities such as horse riding, canoeing and fishing. Hiking is popular in the area.Sella River is just a few feet from the hotel. A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 15 minutes’ walk from the property. Los Picos de Europa National Park is 31.1 miles away. The hotel includes free private parking.
- Very good place to relax and enjoy Picos da Europa. The location is great 2-3 minutes drive to Cangas so is very quiet and isolated, the host is great and we may use the kitchen for meals. It was rainning and a little cold so we didn’t use the pool and the gardens.
- A very nice and quiet location on 4 min by car from a parkingplace close to the center of Cangas. The people are very nice. The room is big, clean and beautiful. Very nice swimmingpool and garden
La amabilidad de Lola y su marido, atentos y serviciales, nos dieron información del entorno.
El desayuno es casero y hecho con esmero.
La facilidad de poder usar la cocina y el comedor
- El sitio fantástico, en mitad del campo y cerca de sitios preciosos como Cangas de Onis y Covadonga. El hotel fantástico y los dueños dispuestos a agradar en todo.
- Habitación muy amplia. La cama comodísima. Todo muy limpio.
Hotel La Carasca
All guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain units at Hotel La Carasca also provide guests with a mountain view. The units at the accommodation include air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at Hotel La Carasca will be able to enjoy activities in and around Orlé, like hiking.Gijón is 29.2 miles from the hotel, while Oviedo is 28.6 miles away. Asturias Airport is 43.5 miles from the property.
- Decir que el propietario y empleada son realmente, realmente, excelentes; agradecer su atención personalizada respecto a algún aspecto personal como la hora del desayuno. La habitación es acogedora. Me encantó el entorno; Orlé es un pueblo metido en un valle entre ríos. Si eres montañero este es un sitio base ideal para una gran cantidad de rutas de bosque y montaña próximas; algunas rutas excepcionales salen desde el mismo pueblo o a tan solo media hora.
- La habitación muy amplia y con unas vistas a la montaña espectaculares. La cena genial, productos caseros y con mucho sabor.
- Estaba limpio ,admiten mascotas. El desayuno estaba bien, Zumo, café, tostadas, croissant… Los dueños muy agradables y amables
- El trato recibido, la tranquilidad y el estupendo desayuno.
- Quarto confortável, espaçoso e com muita luz natural. Bonitas vistas e funcionários bastante simpáticos e sempre prestáveis. Pequeno-almoço simples, mas delicioso! Também recomendo o restaurante, excelente cozinha caseira. O alojamento fica próximo de vários trilhos para caminhadas.
Hotel Santa Cruz
Heated rooms feature wooden floors and come with a desk, safe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bath tub.The hotel restaurant is open daily and serves traditional cuisine. It features an outdoor terrace with great views of the surrounding countryside.Hotel Santa Cruz is conveniently located next to Cangas de Onís swimming pool and play area. You can go hiking or cycling nearby, or visit the village chapel. The hotel is located close to the local bus station, so you can easily tour the region.
- Brilliant location, terrific food and breakfast, rooms warm and comfortable, excellent hot water in bathrooms, staff absolutely fantastic, wood in the floors, very comfy, nice size rooms….all!
- The bed is really nice!! Actually we are going to buy the exact same bed for ourown. Breakfast with milk without lactose and soya milk, very thoughtfull. Parking in a small town is not a problem. Such a Beautiful place!!
- Comfortable room. Very warm. We had everything we needed, including a nice breakfast. The hotel is central and even though it has no private parking we found one near the hotel.
- Location is great, central but quiet. Reception staff super friendly and helpful. Room was bright and very clean if a bit small, but good value overall.
- Large clean room, lots of light coming from park & playground behind the hotel (no problem regarding noise). Easy walking to restaurants, shops. Parking slightly off-site but we had no security issues. Good breakfast. Staff very helpful & friendly.
The rooms in Granda Hotel all have underfloor heating. The contemporary bathrooms have large showers. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s café has modern chairs and an attractive patterned floor. The property serves a continental breakfast, including an option for gluten intolerant, and has a relaxing lounge area.The centre of Cangas de Onís is just 1,300 feet away. Covadonga and the Picos de Europa Mountains are both within 20 minutes’ drive of Granda Hotel.Staff at the hotel are happy to provide information about activities in the region, including hiking and canoeing.
- Spacious modern room, floor heating including bathroom, quiet, large free parking, near from Romano bridge.Get bus for 3€ to Covadonga and lakes.
- Broken doors, damaged room lock, dirty bathroom, mold in carpet
- Excellent breakfast , very nice bed, good bathroom
- We considered our stay here to be very good value. Rooms are of a high standard and breakfast was good. Ample parking available and hotel within a short walk of the town centre.
- Friendly helpful staff. Quirky interesting decor. Good breakfast but no other meals supplied. Many restaurants in town 5 min walk away. Wifi patchy & a little slow in places.
Located in Cangas de Onís, the first Asturian capital and was home to the Reconquest, and close to the famous medieval bridge known as the ‘Roman bridge’.Family run hotel in an ideal location right at the entrance to the city, allowing easy access and you will find numerous cafés and restaurants close by.
- Have stayed here twice before so I knew what to expect. I liked the safe storage of my bicycle
- The location is great as it is close to many restaurants, stores, and the Puente Romano landmark. The bad part of the location is that it is at a very busy intersection. Lots of car traffic that you will hear in your room with the windows open. We had to leave the windows open because there was no fan in the room, so it became very stuffy otherwise. Hotel had a lot of character. The staff was very nice and professional. The hotel is very clean and charming. There are 3 free parking spots in the back if you get there early enough.
- Good value for money. Conveniently located near the Puente Romano and the main street.
- Location was excellent. Room was perfect size, furniture nice and very clean. The staff couldn’t be nicer and accomodating.
- The staff were friendly and very efficient . Everything was well thought out. It was a lovely old hotel.
Hotel Los Lagos Nature
The hotel forms part of the Arcea Hotel Chain, the first hotel chain in Eastern Asturias, well-known for its 9 fantastic establishments, distributed between the European Peaks and the Cantabrian Coast, and for the quality of its services and facilities.
Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
The breakfast that we purchased additionally was actually worse than what one could get at the hotel bar, where you’d get proper coffee and pintxos with Spanish omelette etc. Our tip – Get breakfast at a tapas bar nearby. Costs you the same and you get a proper Spanish breakfast.
- Friendly Staff, great breakfast and very good restaurant. Very pleasant stay. Parking spaces available near the hotel.
- perfect dinner – it is worth buying a half board; good breakfast, good standard of the room including bathroom; perfect location
- Central town location with plenty of cafes/restaurants nearby. The town is close to the sea and to the Picos Mountains
- Very good breakfast, central location. Nice fresh design.
- Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
Top Hotels In Sellaño Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sellaño Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sellaño Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sellaño Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!