10 Best Hotels To Stay In Seixo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Seixo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seixo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seixo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seixo Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seixo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seixo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Seixo Galicia:
Hotel Spa Nanin Playa
The Nanin Spa Playa’s air-conditioned rooms and apartments have simple décor and some offer views of the Atlantic Ocean. All have satellite TV and a fridge. Apartments also have a seating area and a kitchenette.Traditional Galician cuisine is served in the Nanin’s restaurant, which overlooks the pool and gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available on the terrace and in the bar.All guests have access to the spa.The Nanin Playa is 1.2 miles from the centre of Sanxenxo and its marina. There is easy access to the region’s pretty white beaches and the nearest golf club is just 5 minutes’ drive away.
I absolutely loved this place. The accommodations, staff, cleanliness, Spa, pool, food was all wonderful. I wished they had 1 exactly like it in the US near me. I had a truly relaxing time. IT was mid September and it felt as I had the place as my own.
Walking to town was so easy maybe 15 minutes.
When it was time to leave, I had no car, so the staff directed via $Bus vs $$$ Taxi to get to the nearest train station. I couldn’t of asked for a more lovely time at Hotel Nanin.
- wonderful location, very friendly staff, clean, breathtaking views
- This hotel is perfect for families, it is a quiet place with stunning views over the Rias Baixas. The spa area is very nice and it is great they have hours just for adults, because it becomes very noisy with children around. We had dinner one night at the hotel’s restaurant and loved it, good value for money. We recommend it and will come back for sure.
- Pool was nice and not so crowded yet (we were there on the first half of June). The guy on the bar was a friendly and happy fellow!
- Nice pool, good restaurant, didn’t actually try the spa
- I absolutely loved this place. The accommodations, staff, cleanliness, Spa, pool, food was all wonderful. I wished they had 1 exactly like it in the US near me. I had a truly relaxing time. IT was mid September and it felt as I had the place as my own.
Located just 2.5 miles from Sanxenxo and 8.1 miles from Pontevedra, the Ancora is perfectly situated for you to enjoy both the rustic coastline and fine cities of Galicia. The hotel offers free on-site parking.Each room has a minibar including 2 free bottles of water.The Ancora’s café-bar serves typical Galician cuisine and offers a varied buffet breakfast. There is also a games room and a gym.
- Staff, breakfast, balcony view and location was fantastic!
- This is a modest tourist hotel, on a main road close to a small seaside resort. The hotel was modern, and clean, and the staff extremely helpful. The breakfast was good. It is within walking distance of beach, bars and restaurants, although they are down a steep hill!
- Quiet family business near Raxó, simple IKEA decoration, with place to park the car.
- Me gustó todo y el personal del hotel muy amable. La habitación super limpia y cómoda y ni 1 sólo ruido de la carretera
- me gusto mucho, una pena que la habitacin no tenia vistas al mar, aunque tiene una terraza preciosa. quien dirige el hotel muy amable. la camarera del desayuno muy simpatica.la habitacin muy espaciosa y la cama muy buena.
Hotel Villa de Marin
All of the rooms at the Villa de Marín Hotel include a work desk, heating and bathroom. There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms.The Villa de Marín has an on-site bar and a 24-hour reception service. Tourist information, car rental and souvenirs are all available here.The hotel is just 11.8 miles from Vigo Peinador Airport and a short drive from Pontevedra. The town of Marín itself is home to the Naval Military School, a range of beaches and a large port.
- Parking right in front. Very clean and tidy. Nice personal who even speak english.
- Central location. Family room for three had lots of space. Clean.
- Hotel Marin was the only hotel available for my visit to Marin. was sufficient hotel with helpful staff
- They made an effort to let me check-in early. Ample, comfortable room and bed. Warm, polite staff. Very well situated in Marín, a small town though.
- The 3 br apt was actually 4 br. Very spacious, quiet and comfortable. Staff very courteous and friendly.
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Liñares, and Pontevedra is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- nice warm place hosts are fantastic, you will enjoy it. beatiful views, everything nearby.
- Lovely staff and very good breakfast. The pool was also very clean.
- quiet location, friendly staff, breaklast, swimming pool, bar, … all okay.
- The pool, the pool surround, friendly family that own and live in and run the hotel. Spanish breakfast bears no resemblance to standard hotel fare. It is a simple inexpensive hotel and so is the breakfast. The views and setting are magic. A smattering of Spanish is advisable as staff speak very little English. Taxis are handy to go into Cabarro to feast and drink at night in the old part of the town.
- Very Friendly owners as if felt like you were part of the family at times. Very knowledgeable about the local area with good tips for sights/visits.
Make the most of Galicia’s stunning scenery when staying at the Stellamaris. The hotel has very easy access to beautiful walks along the coast and in the countryside of the area. You can also tour the surrounding cities, enter Portugal for the day or explore other wonderful beaches along the coastline. You can also soak up the sunshine on the nearby golf course.Enjoy the views in the cheerful bar of the Hotel Stellamaris.
- My window opened over the sea, the noise of the ocean compares to nothing else. It is a luxury to spend a night hearing the sea
A friendly little hotel by the sea.
The hotel is located between the road and the sea. There’s a small beach nearby which is a good spot for a swim. It’s only a short walk to the town which is really lovely with great little seafood restaurants.
- Location is convenient but pretty basic accommodation.
- Very good location for visiting Combarro and several beaches are few min walk away.
- Staff exceptionally pleasant and helpful. Went out of their way to help but not intrusive.
Each bright, spacious room ay Hotel Jucamar has a TV, desk and heating. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.The Jucamar has a TV room and onsite parking is available at an additional cost.Vigo can be reached in 20 minutes by car and Pontevedra is 16.2 miles away. You can reach the Atlantic coastline and impressive beaches at Costa da Vela in 15 minutes.
- Great location for exploring Cangas. Friendly, helpful staff. Great room and value.
- Don’t be put off by the exterior or reception area, the room we had was exceptional – ultra modern and well designed. There was no exterior noise due to two sets of double glazing. The breakfast choice was amazing.
- The room/bathroom were spotless, the room was quiet, bed was comfortable, great selection for breakfast, any staff we met were friendly & helpful
- (1) Comfortable bedroom, with all amenities; (2) Very good breakfast; (3) Friendly and helpful staff
- Very good location near the port, friendly staff, very good and hearty breakfast (!) , clean room and bathroom, wi-fi. I would choose the this place second time.
Bedrooms at the hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have a balcony, en suite bathroom and TV. There is also a café, a library and a sun terrace.The Farsund is located on the beautiful coast of Galicia. Only 1.2 miles away is the quiet resort town of Sanxenxo, with its popular port and wonderful beaches. The hotel is 31.1 miles from Vigo airport.
- Hotel Farsund offers a comfortable accommodation near the beach of Las Areas; the rooms were extraordinarily clean, the balcony offered a glimpse of the sea, the hosts were extremely nice; the breakfast buffet in the cafeteria offered gorgeous breakfast, if the weather is fine, you can sit amidst the flowers on the patio; the library consists of a variety of literary classics (only in Spanish, though) and games. The beach is 2 minutes away, nice restaurants and bars are always close by. Nevertheless, Areas is quite quiet compared to the rest of the coast.
- Simple elegance, very friendly and helpful staff, great location, 15 minute walk to Sanxenxo if you want some bustle, nearby beach restaurants good, beach beautiful. Magic elves cleaned room superquick every day, and all at a very reasonable price. Food and drink available on request
- Staff were very kind and helpfull. The room all white and clean. The bed wide and very confortable.
- La Habitación estaba muy bien reformada y la cama muy confortable.
- Amabilidade e prestabilidade dos funcionarios. Prestaveis e sempre disponiveis. Atenciosos em relação a requisitos específicos (berço p bebé;aquecimento das refeições do bebé;colocação de mini bar para conservação das refeições do bebé).
Hotel Alda Bueumar
Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower.Guests have access to the hotel’s steakhouse Entrebrasas and to a comfortable lounge.This hotel is well connected by the coastal road that runs along the Pontevedra estuary. It is the ideal place to explore this stretch of coastline, with its secluded beaches. You can also go on a boat trip to the protected Atlantic Islands National Park, situated just a short distance off the mainland.
The hotel has a good restaurant on the ground floor, with good prices and good food.
- Everything here was like being inside a postcard!! BEAUTIFUL VIEWS to the beach and amazing café next door with the best coffee and breakfast, dinner was very good too!! It was clean and the location perfect!! LOVE IT!!
- E pocas palabras, todo fabuloso, una habitación cómoda con buena vista al mar, una limpieza impecable un personal amable, todo muy bien.
- El trato del personal la limpieza y el tamaño de la habitacion
- La atención del personal es inmejorable y la ubicación justo al lado de la playa es perfecta. Muy buen hotel para descansar unos días.
- Nice bed.
Surrounded by trees, the Piramide Hotel is just over 0.6 miles from the seaside town of Portonovo. The famous A Lanzada Beach, popular with surfers, is a short walk away.The popular resort of Sanxenxo is also within a few minutes’ drive. The hotel offers free private parking on site.Rooms at the Piramide are simple and comfortable, with a TV and heating. The bathrooms include a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms have sea views.The hotel has a relaxing lounge and a café, serving typical local food. A breakfast buffet is offered during the summer.
- The hotel is immaculately clean, stylishly decorated, and the location is excellent for a number of beautiful beaches. We ate out a few times within the local region but kept returning to the a la carte restaurant café, which offered truly superb, good value food.
- The staff was great. The hotel is in a good location, 500 meters from a really nice beach.
- The saft were more them nice to us ,eager to help , the breakfest was good , the bathroom very modern , the beds cosy and the water of the pool top.
- Good position for us walkable to town. Away from the main road , quick access to beach (through building plots) . Children liked the breakfast. Tennis court and free balls and raquets
Excellent, super friendly and helpful staff. Great authentic hotel close to the beaches and with a nice outdoor pool.
The food is very good as well.
Gran Talaso Hotel Sanxenxo
The air-conditioned rooms at the Sanxenxo are bright and spacious. Each has a balcony, satellite TV and a minibar.The A Madama Restaurant serves a selection of traditional Galician cuisine and specializes in seafood dishes. There is also a café and terrace overlooking the bay.The extensive spa features a Finnish sauna, swan necks, a flotation tank and a sea water pool. There is also a thalassotherapy center offering massage, Vichy treatments, wraps and sensation showers. There is also a gym as well as many more spa facilities.The Gran Talaso is set between 2 beaches and is just a 10-minute walk from the center of Sanxenxo and its marina. Pontevedra is a 30-minute drive away.
- Excellent breakfast with a very nice view to the beach.
- Bed was comfortable and I slept well. View and room terrace were lovely. The indoor salt water pool inside the spa is also very nice; long enough for laps. Good selection for breakfast.
- It was the 4th time we stay in this hotel and it never disappoints! Great SPA facilities, very clean and confortable room and delicious breakfast. This is definitely one of the best places to stay in entire Galicia!
- The Hotel has an excellent location and friendly staff. The Sea Rooms view is amazing. The SPA and “Madama” Restaurant make a perfect combination for a relaxing weekend. Excellent breakfast and Hotel View over the sea.
- It is in a fabulous location. Our room was magnificent and the breakfast was the best I’ve ever had in a hotel.
Top Hotels In Seixo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seixo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seixo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seixo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!