10 Best Hotels To Stay In Segura Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Segura Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Segura Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Segura Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Segura Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Segura Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Segura Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Segura Basque Country:
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.San Sebastián is 25.5 miles from Hotel Imaz, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 23.6 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 33.6 miles away.
- Beautiful, modern and comfortable room. Regardless of the language problems the staff were all very friendly and accommodating.
- Excellent hotel, completely new and paying a lot of attention to details. Clean, nice-looking and comfortable.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful to us. We didn’t speak much Spanish and it’s clear that not many English people stay there. However, they did everything they could to make us feel welcome and gave us lots of tips to explore the area. The hotel is new and really comfortable. The food was delicious in the evening. The small town of Segura is very interesting.
- Awesome modern rooms, Very clean and Very good bed
Very nice hotel, completely renovated. The rooms are very clean, the bed is comfortable and the infrastructure is old fashion but “high-tech”.
The staff was really kind with us.
Each room at the Hotel Salbatoreh has stylish décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV, a desk and a modern bathroom.Hotel Salbatoreh’s restaurant offers set menus and a selection of hot dishes and sandwiches. A continental breakfast is included in the rate.Salbatoreh is set in the Goierri area, which has been prized as a European Destination of Excellence, and is ideal for hiking.San Sebastián and its impressive beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car, while Bilbao is approximately 55.9 miles away.
- Very good i am happy i chose this over the more central ones in fact was even better!
- The location is very good; close to Industrial area
- Great staff. Good restaurant, with reasonable prices. Free parking outside. Breakfast was free. It was only toast and jam with coffee and fresh orange. But nice enough.
- Friendly staff. Good food. Good comfortable rooms. Not far from motorway, Excellent value for money
- The staff was very friendly, the rooms were comfortable enough and everything was clean
Free public parking is available at the Castillo Hotel. The city of Vitoria and the beaches of the Costa Verde are less than a 1-hour drive away. The hotel’s 24-hour front desk has a tour desk, which can give information on the local area.Each room at the Castillo has a private bathroom. Rooms also include a TV and a minibar.
- Room was comfortable, evening meal was amazing value. Coffee is the best I’ve had in Europe.
- Ignore the location (next to a motorway, next to industrial units); ignore the exterior. This is a wonderful hotel. Super-clean, really comfy, well-detailed (light over the desk, plenty of power sockets), excellent bathroom. Good dinner, basic but decent breakfast. Put this hotel in an historic town, by a beach or on a mountain and you’d pay three times as much and think it a bargain. Here, as a functional stopover hotel, it’s an absolute steal.
- The room was excellent value for money. Very comfortable indeed
- The clineless, decorations, quietness and air con working properly in both rooms that we used…
- Easy to find, on a motorway exit. Good dinner in restaurant at fair price (fortunate since everything else around there is industrial & closes at 9pm). Friendly enough at reception.
Hotel Dolarea’s rooms have wooden floors, elegant minimalist furniture and white walls. Some have beamed ceilings, and all have modern bathrooms.The Dolarea Hotel has a library as well as a small fitness centre. It also has an attractive garden.The Dolarea’s restaurant offers high-quality and innovative cuisine based on traditional Gipuzkoan dishes.Beasain is just 24.9 miles from San Sebastian and about an hour’s drive from Bilbao.
Fantastic Hotel, great position, amazing old refurbished building, the lady at the reception very kind and talkative, great restaurant, impressive low price.
I had a perfect dinner, 3 corses with only 19,80 €!!! Amazing and really good, 1 Michelin *.
Very very good breakfast.
- The room was big and comfy. The restaurant excellent and the breakfast was included in the rate and a great plus. Exceptionally, they open early the breakfast buffet to accommodate my early meeting, very kind staff. Thanks a lot.
- Beautiful historic property with very nicely appointed rooms. Wifi was fast and stable.
- Lovely building and rooms. The attic room is fabulous with lounge area and jacuzzi.
- Bed very comfy. Excellent tortilla, orange juice and coffee at breakfast!
- Fantastic Hotel, great position, amazing old refurbished building, the lady at the reception very kind and talkative, great restaurant, impressive low price.
The Igartza Hotel has an on-site snack bar with a pool table. The Artzai Enea restaurant is located a 5-minute walk away and serves typical regional dishes.The Igartza’s 24-hour reception includes a tour desk, offering information about the area. Beasain Train and Bus Station is just 150 feet away. Bilbao, Vitoria and Pamplona are all within an hour’s drive, and free parking can be found nearby.
- Clean and comfortable, good bed, staff were friendly and helpful. Its location 40 km out of San Sebastion makes the trip to Bilbao that much closer. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this hotel as a stopover en route from france to portugal and so did not have great expectations for the town or the hotel. However we found it a really special place and community – very welcoming despite being quite cut off and not at all touristy. The hotel exterior is rather unpreposessing but its lovely inside.
- The staff was friendly although finding a place to eat was a challenge. The breakfast was okay and enjoyable.
- The coffee and orange juice at breakfast was excellent and senora was very friendly and helpful.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bar on the ground floor is a Nice Place.
It’s only a 2 minute walk to the Train station.
Hotel Restaurante Zelaa
The rooms at the Zelaa feature wooden floors and simple, modern décor. Each one is equipped with air conditioning, central heating and a work desk.The beautiful city of San Sebastián is just 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pamplona, the site of the San Fermines bull running festival, is a 50-minute drive away.
- A modern hotel in an out of the way location, however there were some small towns nearby including Ordizia with nice restaurants & bars.
- Beautiful mountain views, clean & tidy, really nice bathrooms, comfy beds, patient staff for non speaking Brits
- A pesar de estar en un polígono industrial las vistas a la naturaleza me encantaron
- Todo perfecto. El único incoveniente es que las chicas de la limpieza hacían mucho ruido con el carro cuando pasaban por las habitaciones.
- La habitación es grande, bonita y todo estaba limpio. El baño también tiene el tamaño ideal y cuenta con un toallero que se calienta. La cena en el restaurante estuvo genial, la comida muy rica y bien de precio. Un lugar recomendable totalmente.
Hotel Etxeberri’s heated rooms have simple, attractive décor with carpeted floors. All rooms have flat-screen TVs and fully equipped bathrooms.Guests can enjoy a range of local cuisine in the Etxeberri’s restaurant, including fish and meat dishes. There is also a bar and terrace.The surrounding Alto Urola Valley is ideal for hiking and cycling. The beaches surrounding Deba can be reached in 30 minutes by car, while San Sebastián is approximately 31.1 miles from the hotel.
- Superb food, comfortable rooms, and management that goes an extra mile.
Lovely hotel with lots of space and air in all rooms.
The bedroom and bathroom were large and spacious and good quality sheets and towels.
Very quiet and a peaceful nights sleep.
Restaurant has a’la carte menu, but we ate from a fixed menu, which with a bottle of wine was not only excellent value but of excellent quality – be sure to dine in the restaurant.
Breakfast was also very good with plenty of choice and attentive service.
Beautiful surroundings with lots of walks and areas to explore.
A number of radiators were or have leaked, so although not effecting our stay it did look a little tired where carpets and walls were stained – although the rest of the decoration was of a high standard.
Definitely worth staying and with free pet accommodation an added bonus.
- Absolutely charming staff, very comfortable room, fabulous breakfast, great grounds/gardens for walking our dog. Alround great experience. We will return!
- ALL!!! The staff is wonderful! Attentive, efficient, so kind! The place is clean and we loved that they welcomed our little dog everywhere. The restaurant is magnificent and the food is amazing. We have been in many 5 star hotels, but this hotel surpasses by far all of them.10/10
The staff couldn’t do enough for you – nothing was too much trouble. The room was comfortable and serviced every day.
On paying the bill we were given a complimentary bottle of wine that is a nice touch.
Serviced by a lift, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy meals in the cafeteria, which is located on the first floor. There is a 24-hour front desk and a communal living area where guests will find a TV, coffee and a minibar with free drinks.Pamplona is 31.1 miles from Hotel Lemik, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 30.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 37.9 miles from Hotel Lemik.
- The location is just brilliant. Mountains all over and the village is really fabulous.
- Excellent rooms with all the mod cons in a very central location. Modern and sleek building. Nice bar. Great value for money. I would stay there again.
- Everything was excellent- staff,room and location. Would highly recommend. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
- The best hotel we had on our north Spain tour. Beautiful, new room, nice sized bathroom, good service, excellent desserts in the hotel bar. Good and stable wifi.
- Vey good breakfast,great location,very good value for the 💰
Hotel Torre Zumeltzegi
The décor at the Torre Zumeltzegi combines the building’s mediaeval heritage with modern touches, with exposed stone walls, wooden beams and parquet floors. All air-conditioned rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Basque food using fresh, seasonal produce. There is also a bar where you can get a drink to enjoy on the terrace, which offers fantastic views of the Oñati Valley and the Old Town.The countryside around Hotel Torre Zumeltzegi is great for hiking, and the Arrikrutz Caves are a 10-minute drive away. You can drive to Vitoria and the coast in around 35 minutes, and both Bilbao and San Sebastián are around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The hotel is beautiful and offers great views of the village and countryside. Very romantic and relaxing place!
- The lady on the reception desk was very helpful and friendly. Nicey decorated and comfortable bed. Good access to the town. Nice view from room window.
This is a beautiful hotel with very friendly staff and good food. Our room at the top was spacious, comfortable and relaxing. An ideal situation for staying with our two small dogs with plenty of walking close at hand.
A very scenic area, an attractive and interesting town and we could have easily spent a few nights here!
- My room was perfect in the beautifully restored hotel. The stone walls & open beams & paintings etc gave it great charm.
- A wonderful all around hotel in a beautiful region of Spain.
All rooms at Hotel Sindika come with single or double beds and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Free toiletries and hairdryer are also provided. Some rooms offer a view of the surrounding mountains.Hotel Sindika boasts a big restaurant with 3 different halls and there is also a bar which serves drinks and snacks.Place of many hills, you can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside and you can have easy access to Aratz Aizkorri Natural Park. Vitoria Foronda Airport is 1-hour drive away.
It’s only a one star but clean and tidy, early in the season so pool wasn’t cleaned yet
They let me use there garage for free
- Very nice location, fresh air, good walking options around. The staff is very friendly.
Good sized room that was both comfy and clean with stunning views of the mountains.
I’m not sure if every room has but it’s certainly worth asking beforehand.
Even though our group arrived late we were offered Ham, Egg & Chips which after a long motorcycle ride was really appreciated!
- El buen talante y predisposición de dueños y trabajadores, hospitalidad, atención, vistas, alrededores, facilidades,…
- Piliiii! 😉 La atención familiar por parte de la dueña .
- It’s only a one star but clean and tidy, early in the season so pool wasn’t cleaned yet
Top Hotels In Segura Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Segura Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Segura Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Segura Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!