10 Best Hotels To Stay In Següenco Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Següenco Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Següenco Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Següenco Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Següenco Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Següenco Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Següenco Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Següenco Asturias:
Hotel Rural El Molino
All rooms at this hotel have TV, telephone, heating and a bathroom with either bath or shower. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a tour desk where staff can provide tourist information about the area.Canoeing, fishing and hiking can be practised nearby. The Asturian coast is about 17.4 miles away.
- The breakfast is very complete and the staff very friendly. Perfect choice for travelers visiting Covadonga and Cangas de Onís.
- Wifi was easy to connect to, strong signal. Good choice of breakfast items.
- Excellent breakfast awaited us every morning and the room was neatly cleaned daily. Personable staff at reception, ready to offer advice on places to visit nearby. We enjoyed our stay and loved the local food. Good stopover if you wish to visit Covadonga monastery and lakes, Cares Route and even the seaside. Some good river canoeing is on offer nearby as well.
- Great staff, wonderful breakfast and ideal location to visit Picos de Europe (for example at walking distance to an area from where you can have a busdrive to Lagos de Covadonga). Nice restaurants (not only local food, but also pizza or burgers) in the lovely town of Soto de Cangas, 10 minute drive.
- Service and breakfast! The check in process was great with excellent recomendations to visit Lagos de Covadonga. The men from Yugoslavia at the check in was very nice, shared great tips for our visit and very kind.
Hotel Rural El Espino
Built from stone and wood, this traditional-style property has comfortable, colourful rooms with a flat-screen TV, telephone and heating. The private bathrooms have a shower.A breakfast is served every morning at the hotel’s restaurant.Set in a rural area, guests can choose between a variety of hiking routes. The hotel can provide information on local sights, while Ribadesella Beach is just 18.6 miles away.
- Very friendly staff, we were even allowed to clean our shoes in the garden after a hiking trip, good breakfast. The rooms are simple, but very cute and everything is clean.
- Great tips from the hosts to make the best out of each day.
- The owner is a great guy, really caring, friendly. The location of the hotel is good to explore the surrounding nature. The place itself is in a rural style, comfortable with everything you need and great breakfast.
La atención fue espectacular, trato muy cercano y agradable.
El desayuno súper completo.
Alojamiento muy cerca a los lagos de Covadonga y Cangas de Onís.
Nos aconsejaban dónde acudir y qué visitar.
Todo. La tranquilidad del hotel, la perfecta ubicación para visitar Cangas, los Picos, los Lagos.
Pero sobre todo la atención y amabilidad del propietario y personal del hotel.
La Casona de Cardes
Offering fantastic mountain views, each room features a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The 3-bedroom house has 2 double rooms and 1 twin room. The seating area includes 2 comfortable sofas and a TV. There is also a large fully-equipped kitchen and a private bathroom.La Casona de Cardes offers a cosy lounge area with a fireplace where breakfast is served. There is also a beautiful outdoor terrace.La Casona de Cardes is 4.3 miles from the Picos de Europa National Park. The surrounding area is also ideal for hiking and canoeing.
Esta a 3 km de cangas de onis y en el desvío de covadonga. Es una zona muy tranquila si no quieres estar en el jaleo de cangas, buen acceso por la carretera principal.
Y parking propio.
- La ubicación del Hotel. La limpieza era muy buena.
- Lugar precioso y con aparcamiento,trato muy agradable.
- La ubicación es muy buena, muy cerca de Cangas sin estar en el meollo. El sitio es acogedor y tranquilo.
- Tiene un paisaje impresionante desde cualquier ventana de la habitación, sin ruidos buena ubicación para quienes quieren pasar un fin de semana en la naturaleza
- Esta a 3 km de cangas de onis y en el desvío de covadonga. Es una zona muy tranquila si no quieres estar en el jaleo de cangas, buen acceso por la carretera principal.
Hotel Rural Los Texos
The heated rooms at Los Texos have original features, with exposed wooden beams and stone walls. Each is named after a type of tree, and features a TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the Texos Restaurant offers traditional grilled meats and fishes and home-made cider. Guests can dine on the charming terrace or have a drink in the lounge-bar with fireplace.The property is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Covadonga Shrine and 15.5 miles from the coast. The beaches of Ribadesella are 35 minutes’ drive away.Los Texos offers free parking and there is a bus stop 650 feet away with buses to Oviedo, 48.5 miles away.
- The hotel is well localed for the lakes further up the valley. It was good value for money.
- Very romantic hotel with great food in the evening. breakfast ok. Friendly staff.
- Very clean and cozy place. The stuff really helpfull.
The house is lovely.
The dinner was awesome!! Super recommended to have dinner here.
- The hotel is nice, cozy, room was very clean and additionally big and charming. Staff very friendly and helpful. Very good location, quite close to Poncebos if you want to do “ruta del cares”, and just few minutes by car to covadonga lakes.
Arcea Gran Hotel Pelayo
Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Pelayo has stylish wooden furnishings. All rooms have a TV.Breakfast is served in the Gran Hotel’s restaurant, which offers à la carte options and traditional Spanish cuisine for dinner. There is also a lounge bar.The Pelayo is located on part of the Covadongas Pilgrimage Route. The surrounding hills and valleys are ideal for hiking, cycling and canoeing.
- A super hotel in lovely surroundings. The food in the restaurant was very nice. Not a walk out hotel as too far away from the nearest town of Canga De Onis. The breakfast the following morning was quite basic. Parking was on site.
- We arrived really late, 10-30 pm as our ferry was delayed. When we rang the hotel the concierge offered to keep the dining room open for us. This we declined but he made us very welcome and prepared a toasted sandwich and drinks for us. Great location right near all the sights of Covadonga. Excellent breakfast. Free parking on site.
- The location is beautiful, very close to the cave and the cathedral. The hotel itself is also very nice. The junior suite and the double room were spacious. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The parking (if you find a space) is free and next to the hotel.
fantastic location. comfortable room. relaxing lounge and sitting room area.
Very quiet and relaxing in all parts of the hotel.
Wonderful dinner menu.
- The hotel is just greatly located in front of the monastery, rooms are big and quiet, it is good to spend a night there.
The rooms at the Imperion feature rustic décor with wooden floors. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar, and many rooms also have a private terrace with great views.The Imperion has a bar-café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day, and room service is also available. Staff at reception can provide tourist information about Asturias, and there is a computer in reception which guests can use for free.In 15 minutes you can drive to Covadonga, where there is a famous shrine and some beautiful lakes. The Picos de Europa National Park is just beyond. You can drive to the coast in 25 minutes.
- Excellent position near centre and old Roman bridge. Staff were very helpful and service was good.
-Clean, comfortable and spacious room with good facilities (A/C, mini-bar, etc.)
-A nice private balcony with seating area
-Great location, couldn’t be closer to the bridge!
- Staff members were very helpful. Hotel is nicely located near the Roman bridge of Cangas de Onis. Breakfast was good.
- Brilliant position for visiting Cangas de Onis, right next to “Roman” bridge and river.
- Very nice location, excellent coast benefit. Breakfast is 6 euros, buffet, which is pretty good valeu, but don’t expect a king tipe buffet
Hotel Los Lagos Nature
The hotel forms part of the Arcea Hotel Chain, the first hotel chain in Eastern Asturias, well-known for its 9 fantastic establishments, distributed between the European Peaks and the Cantabrian Coast, and for the quality of its services and facilities.
Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
The breakfast that we purchased additionally was actually worse than what one could get at the hotel bar, where you’d get proper coffee and pintxos with Spanish omelette etc. Our tip – Get breakfast at a tapas bar nearby. Costs you the same and you get a proper Spanish breakfast.
- Friendly Staff, great breakfast and very good restaurant. Very pleasant stay. Parking spaces available near the hotel.
- perfect dinner – it is worth buying a half board; good breakfast, good standard of the room including bathroom; perfect location
- Central town location with plenty of cafes/restaurants nearby. The town is close to the sea and to the Picos Mountains
- Very good breakfast, central location. Nice fresh design.
- Hotel is centrally located, all restaurants are quickly accessible by foot and also it’s a quick drive to Picos de Europe. Solid hotel with decent breakfast and a good restaurant. Parking was a bit tricky, but we were lucky enough to find a space.
Conjunto Hotelero La Pasera
The rooms at Conjunto Hotelero La Pasera feature rustic décor. All come with a TV and private bathroom.3 of the hotels have a restaurant offering traditional Asturian food. Each one has a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.You can drive to the beaches of Ribadesella within 40 minutes of the La Pasera properties. Covadonga is home to a famous basilica and shrine.
- Attractive hotel. Well organised. Nice big buffet breakfast with lots to choose from. Our vegetarian survived.
- Very comfortable and clean, good breakfast and friendly staff in a great location for walkers.
- Easy parking, very friendly staff, nice and spacious bathroom.
The staff were very friendly. We had a group of 8 walking the Camino. They gave us tips and got up early to make us coffee and oj (we were getting up at 530am!)
Its a 5-10 min walk into the town but we were made feel very much at home with them.
- Quiet, peaceful retreat. Gorgeous countryside and lots to do from a relaxed base. Great breakfast.
Hotel del Alto Sella
The rooms in the Hotel del Alto Sella are decorated in a rural style. All have private bathrooms and some have views of the Sella River.The hotel’s library features an 18th-century altarpiece, while the lounge has a fireplace. The hotel also has a chapel.The traditional restaurant serves homemade Asturian dishes, including stews, game and local trout. There is also a bar.The hotel is located in western Asturias, just 4 miles from Cangas de Onís and 13 miles from Covadonga. Walking trails can be found very close to the hotel. Hotel staff will be happy to help book other adventure sports.
- Maybe the place doesn’t look extremely nice from outside but never judge the book but it’s cover. The lady that received us and served breakfast is very friendly and made our stay even better. The rooms aren’t modern and the bathroom is small, but if you don’t need a lot of luxury and just a place to crash for a good value money this is the place.
- The hotel was very busy on a holiday weekend when we stayed. Our room was fine with a private external bathroom. Good for one night stay.
- We found the hotel spotlessly clean and comfortable and were given a warm welcome despite our lack of Spanish. Our room was quiet and comfortable overlooking a river away from a road. The breafast was basic, toast, crossants and excellent coffee but considering the room price we thought it good value and enjoyed our stay.
- the hospitality of the two brothers and their dad that run the place
- Rustic location. Friendly staff. Countryside location. Simple but enjoyable breakfast. Local cider available.
Hotel La Balsa
This country house has original stone and wood features. Its design is typical of the Asturias region. It has a sun terrace and grounds area, and is surrounded by trees.Rooms at La Balsa are bright and spacious. They all have a private bathroom and central heating. The hotel also has a bar.Hotel La Balsa is between Cangas de Onis and the Sanctuary of Covadonga. This beautiful mountain region is deal for walking, cycling or horseback riding.
The Owner and his family were really friendly.
Good value accommodation.
- The hospitality. They were absolutely fantastic. Helped me a lot in every way. The breakfast was simple but excellent with attentive service.
- Traditional building with very individual rooms. The staff were very friendly and welcoming even if some had no English. Stunning scenery. Excellent breakfast with cake we could smell cooking the night before.
- The manager speaks good English and is really helpful. Some parking outside but much more within 2 minutes walk. Several restaurants are within 5 minutes walk. The road which the hotel is on is quiet in the evening and at night.
- The staff is very helpful and kind. Great location. Breakfast was very good. Excellent hotel for the price.
- Brilliant Breakfast
Top Hotels In Següenco Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Següenco Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Següenco Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Següenco Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!