10 Best Hotels To Stay In Seebe Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Seebe Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seebe Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seebe Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seebe Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seebe Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seebe Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Seebe Alberta:
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn
One of our best sellers in Canmore! Located in Canmore, 11 miles from Banff, Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn features a ski pass sales point and ski storage.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental.
- I like the living room speacilly wood fire , I like little fire place in the room
- The fireplace in the room was lovely, free wine hour between 5-6pm, free tea and coffee in the lobby 24/7 and a nice continental breakfast. The lobby itself was really lovely, big fireplace and amazing view!
- This hotel was nice and clean. The room smelled good. It was quiet.
- Very close to restaurants and downtown Canmore! Great price for accomodations!
- The accommodations were roomy and loved the in room Jacuzzi tub! It felt very homey. Bed was comfortable and bathroom very clean.
Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore
Showcasing a hot tub and a ski pass sales point, Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore is located in Canmore in the region of Alberta, just 11 miles from Banff. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- There is not much i enjoyed besides the views of canmore.
- Buffet breakfast was very good at an affordable price.
- Pool was nice hot tub too. Nice to be on the main street so u can come and go easy.
- Cost was affordable, but we were in the older section which had smaller room sizes. Our beds were barely doubles. But for the little time we spent in the room, it was fine
- At check in i told the desk clerk i wanted to pay cash for the room but he charged my credit card this was a major inconvenience for me the toilet in our room did not flush properly and had two lamps with burnt out light bulbs
Windtower Lodge & Suites
One of our best sellers in Canmore! In the Canadian Rocky Mountains in the year-round playground of Canmore, this hotel offers beautiful views of the mountains from all rooms. A daily hot breakfast buffet is provided. Banff is 16 miles away.A cable TV and a coffee maker are provided in each guest room at Windtower Lodge & Suites. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Amenities at the Windtower Lodge include a fitness center and an outdoor 10-person hot tub. The hotel also provides heated underground parking.Silvertip Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away. Canmore Museum & Geoscience Centre is just over a mile from the Windtower Lodge & Suites.
- The food was exceptional in the their own “Elk” restaurant. The staff in all the different departments were extremely friendly and very helpful specially the restaurant, and cleaning staff. I liked the newer chair in the front room. Our Friday night party the appetizers were really good and looked like someone took time to make them look fantastic. Next day meeting had fresh coffee, iced water and everything we needed. Greatly appreciated.
- Staff in the restaurant for the breakfast were really warm friendly & fun. Good selection of food for breakfast. Hot pool was nice.
- The breakfast buffet that was included was plentiful and the service was excellent (thank you Lorna). Went to the restaurant for dinner and the food and service were both great!
- Staff were excellent, very friendly and attentive. The room was of a good size with all the facilities we needed (dishwasher, washer/dryer, tv). Bed was very comfortable and the included breakfast was great.
- Payed parking, dirty utensils and dishes and glasses in the kitchen, filthy bathroom
Delta Hotels by Marriott Kananaskis Lodge
Delta Hotels by Marriott Kananaskis Lodge is located in Kananaskis Village, 26 miles from Banff and 14 miles from Canmore. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Calgary Airport is 52 miles away.
- Beautiful surrounding mountain are expectacular.would like to come again on summer.
- The room we stayed in was perfect for families. The restaurants were very accommodating to the kids which for us is always a winner.
The room was incredible.
The bed was honestly like heaven to sleep on.
- Facilities were lovely and new. Plus location was great!
- The room, the bed is very comfy. Beautiful views around the walk trail.
The Gateway Inn
One of our best sellers in Canmore! Located in Canmore in the region of Alberta, 9 miles from Banff, The Gateway Inn features a barbecue and playground. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
- The location was close to Canmore.The bathroom toiletries were plentiful. They had a coffee pot in the room. There was a roof light in the room – hotels never have one and it bugs me, so that was a nice feature.
- The bed and pillows were great. Although there wasn’t much of a view, the room was very quiet. We were there for a quiet nights sleep and that’s what we got.
- I’m pretty sure the room I stayed in is haunted. I heard a couple things and saw a shadow in the mirror while I was sitting on the bed.
- It was excellent .. it was a nice and quiet room and the staff allowed dogs with was perfect !! It was very easy to get to and very close to Canmore downtown core. It was reasonably priced and affordable.
- This very clean property is located only 20 min out of Banff, and even though, it’s right off of the highway, we didn’t hear any noise. Keep in mind that the check-in is at 4 pm. We were given great recommendations for dinner at the St. James Pub (excellent food). Definetely would stay here again.
Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre is located in Canmore. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as canoeing and hiking.
- A lovely room and bathroom – good value. Staff super lovely. The restaurant offered large and small plates, we found it to be a good quality, tasty menu. Location within town was quite central. Also, try ‘Blakes’ restaurant just across the crossroads – superb!!
- The bathrooms featured in the advertisement were large and rooms looked spacious. They were in fact tiny and uncomfortable for 3 adults. The bathroom was very very small and not at all as pictured.
- Dinning place inside the hotel. Also hotel was super close to downtown. We walked everywhere
The man and lady on check in and check out were really nice and chatty.
The room was amazing with such a comfortable bed.
We enjoyed room service which arrived quickly.
I also loved the bathroom with the separate shower and bath.
- Quality hotel that surpasses its rating. Very comfortable and clean rooms and great staff.
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge
This Canmore hotel is a 5-minute drive from Banff National Park. The hotel has free Wi-Fi, mountain views and a flat-screen TV in every guest room.The air-conditioned rooms at the Rocky Mountain Lodge are completely non-smoking and include a refrigerator. Some apartments have full kitchens and gas fireplaces. Private entrances provide added convenience.The Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge features a hot tub and a sauna. Guests can use the picnic area or the playground. Laundry facilities and bike storage are also available.Canmore Golf and Curling Club is 4 minute-drive from this property. Canmore Museum and Geoscience Centre is 2 miles away.
- Magnificent place, we got a steal in the winters as it would have been terribly expensive in the summer tourist season all over Banff
- This hotel was fine if you just needed a place to crash between ski days, but it really doesn’t offer much else.
- Cozy, simple rooms with a microwave, coffee pot and kettle. Very clean, bed was comfy.
- Apartment style room was perfect for a ski week. I asked for a ski locker and received an entire locking waxing room!
- Quiet, clean and the hot tub and sauna were a big bonus.
Creekside Villa is located in Canmore, just 12 miles from Banff.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You can play ping-pong at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing.
Jessica and Manon are AMAZING people! They were so nice and helpful with everything. You couldn’t wish for any better hosts.
The villa was so beautiful, and was decorated with great taste!
Everything was beyond perfect!
- Very nice and clean property, breakfast was great, staff were very friendly and helpful. Location is a little out of the city center but this is a good thing if you’re looking to get away.
- What a awesome stay. Love the place will be back again soon
- Excellent accommodations . Beautiful view of the mountains. Staff very friendly and overall made you feel as if you were in the comforts of your own home.
- Great little boutique hotel just a few minutes outside the core of Canmore. We had the corner Queen Room (room 8), which had high loft ceilings, making the already generously-sized room seem even bigger. Bed was comfy, and room had all standard amenities (TV, toiletries incl. bath salts, and a Kuerig coffee maker). Staff and Owner were exceptionally friendly, even allowing for a late check-out on our departure day so we could get some xc skiing in before flying home in the evening from Calgary. Breakfast was above average, with hot and cold options and varied each day over our five day stay. Would definitely return.
- Jessica and Manon are AMAZING people! They were so nice and helpful with everything. You couldn’t wish for any better hosts.
Mountain View Inn
Mountain View Inn is located in Canmore, just 12 miles from Banff.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The area is popular for skiing and hiking.
- In Canmore, close to the ski hill. Short drive to grocery store and restaurants. Comfortable bed. Room temperature good. Water was very hot and cold, great for showering and drinking! Staff was very friendly.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms lack microwave and fridge but are otherwise well appointed. The constantly have coffee and tea available and there is a microwave guests can use. Rooms were clean and very spacious and hotel was in a great location for both town and travelling
- The staff was fantastic I cannot express how nice and friendly they were!
- Convenient location and spacious rooms . Excellent Value !!!
- Very nice place to stay and staff is extremly friendly!
Silver Creek Lodge
One of our top picks in Canmore.Banff National Park is 2.5 miles from this lodge in Canmore, Alberta. The lodge features a full-service spa, Wild Orchid Asian Bistro and suites with full kitchens and fireplaces.Every suite at Silver Creek Lodge is furnished with separate sleeping and living areas. Flat-screen cable TVs, free Wi-Fi and a patio or balcony are included. Guests can also enjoy in-suite laundry facilities.Bodhi Tree Spa at Lodge Silver Creek includes a eucalyptus steam room. Facials, manicures and body treatments are also available.Canmore Golf & Curing Club is just over 1 miles away. Silver Creek Lodge is 12 miles from the Sunshine Ski Area.
- The Bodhi restaurant was excellent in service and food.
- Bang for bucks. Clean. Great location if traveling with children and car.
surprisingly good for the price #cannot fault anything great size room clean good parking
only think i would do is drop the wall so can get a better view of mountains from hot tub but really that is nit picking
- The room was bigger than expected , very nicely decorated and exceptionally clean. The hotel pics didn’t show the hot tub area very well so we were pleasantly surprised to see that the hot tub was bigger than expected and there was also a second hot tub!
Great size room with everything needed for a long self catered stay.
Bath and fridge were huge.
Bed was comfortable despite being a fold out bed.
Hot pools were just what we needed after a long day skiing.
Also underground parking was great, keeping the car from freezing overnight.
Top Hotels In Seebe Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seebe Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seebe Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seebe Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!