10 Best Hotels To Stay In Secaucus New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Secaucus New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Secaucus New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Secaucus New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Secaucus New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Secaucus New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Secaucus New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Secaucus New Jersey:
Hyatt Place – Secaucus
One of our top picks in Secaucus.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hyatt Place – Secaucus offers accommodations in Secaucus, just 3.4 miles from New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Brooklyn is 7 miles from Hyatt Place – Secaucus, and Queens is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- We loved our stay there. We loved that it was really close to the bus stop that takes you to New York which made it such a convenience for us. The breakfast was great. We will be staying there again next month
- All was very good and accommodating, parking was great , location excellent
- I absolutely loved my suite! It was like a mini apartments and I honestly didn’t want to leave. Everything was so modern, stylish, comfy and spacious.
This stay was not planned. Snow storm blocked route 80 and we picked hotel randomly, based on the prior reviews and close distance to Lincoln Tunnel.
Hotel exceeded our expectations. Beds very comfortable, clean, ample space, good view. Great breakfast. We will choose this hotel every time in the future when traveling to NYC.
- Comfort, cleanliness, staff, free breakfast and parking, convenient location.
Meadowlands River Inn
One of our best sellers in Secaucus! An 8-minute drive from MetLife Stadium, this Secaucus, New Jersey hotel features free Wi-Fi access, a free hot daily breakfast and a 24-hour front desk. Times Square is a 15-minute drive away.A cable TV and air conditioning are included in each room at Meadowlands River Inn. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine are also included. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the River Inn Meadowlands can enjoy access to the on-site fitness center. Meeting facilities and luggage storage are also available.Free hot breakfast is served daily. A variety of dining options, including Outback Steakhouse, are within walking distance of this hotel.Meadowlands Exposition Center is just a short drive from Meadowlands River Inn. The property provides free parking.
- The hotel lobby was very clean and nice, the room is small for 2 beds not much room to move around, the bed was comfortable but squeaky. Love that you could control the room temperature, The bathroom was dated and in need of a total gut, lighting was poor for makeup. The hotel had a smell to it not the lobby but once you left the lobby you smelled something funny.
- Breakfast need be for people who don’t eat pork
- I enjoyed the breakfast because there was always eggs and some additional side. For example, the first morning there were eggs, biscuits and gravy. The second morning there were eggs and meat as well as other usual breakfast offerings.
- Location, price, and breakfast were excellent! Bus stop across street was a quick and easy 20 minutes into NYC. Would stay here again, for sure! Free parking!!
- Great location opposite restaurants and bus stop to Manhattan, relaxed atmosphere and comfortable hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Secaucus Meadowlands
One of our best sellers in Secaucus! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Secaucus Meadowlands offers accommodations in Secaucus, just 3.9 miles from New York City.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 7 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites, and Queens is 9 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was excellent! Really couldn’t ask for more!
- we booked for 3 people, there was no sheets for third person
- Sheets sheets sheets! Soft and fluffy clean smelling.
- Had booked through booking. Com, didn’t realized the pool was under renovation until we arrived. The front desk lady was nice to let us rebooked elsewhere and canceled our reservation without any charges.
- The breakfast and the view was wonderful!!!! The staff was very pleasent and helpful.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Secaucus – Meadowlands
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Secaucus – Meadowlands offers accommodations in Secaucus.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 5 miles from Red Roof Inn Secaucus – Meadowlands, and Brooklyn is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very easy entrance and exit from the highway (Route 3). Nice views of the Hackensack River and not-too-distant Meadowlands. Some eating options across the street.
- The bed was large and roomy located rite next to dunkin donuts a plus
- Was looking for a cheap hotel not too far from the city, and this is exactly that. We didn’t have any unreasonable expectations, we just didn’t want to spend big on the hotel as we intended to be in the room very little.
- pillows were great, check in process was quick and easy and the person at the front desk was very nice.
Great location, not to far from bus stop to get into New York City , great takeaways across the rd, peaceful and very comfy bed and room maids daily.
Reception staff helpful and overall would defo stay here again , why pay top dollar in New York City when you have hotels line this not to far away
Embassy Suites Secaucus – Meadowlands
Offering convenient access to New York City and New Jersey attractions, this hotel features spacious accommodations, complete with state-of-the-art amenities, and is an ideal location for exploring the surrounding areas.The Embassy Suites Secaucus-Meadowlands is directly across the street from the New Jersey Transit System, offering instant access to downtown New York City. Harmon Meadow Plaza, filled with shops, restaurants and entertainment options is also only moments away.Guests at the Secaucus-Meadowlands can start the day with a free cooked-to-order breakfast after a restful night of sleep in guestrooms furnished with MP3 compatible radios and signature Sweet Dreams beds. The hotel also features a modern business center as well as fitness facilities and an indoor pool.
- Location, free parking, easy bus ride to Times Square!
- Overall great facilities I stayed there before in the past some things need to be upgraded
- It was in close proximity to different restaurants and movie theater. The breakfast was delicious and the staff was friendly and helpful
- I like the bed and the extra room. The breakfast was great
- I love the service. Walter checked me in and he was excellent and so was my check out I didn’t get the chance to get his name because my Uber was trying to hurry up but your service is wonder the guest service tellers are great friendly and well spoken! I will be back
Meadowlands Plaza Hotel
This hotel in Secaucus is one block from the Hackensack River and 2.6 miles from MetLife Stadium. The smoke-free hotel features an Italian restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The bright rooms at Meadowlands Plaza Hotel feature dark wood furniture, flat-screen TVs and full length mirrors. Each has cable TV and pay-per-view movies.Guests can exercise in the gym at the hotel. The hotel also features meeting facilities.La Reggia restaurant, in the hotel, serves Italian and international dishes. The restaurant has a vintage wine collection and serves cocktails in the lounge.Hotel Meadowlands Plaza is 5 miles from the Lincoln Tunnel to New York City. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 23 miles away.
- The property is located in New Jersey a short 15min train ride to NYC, the property well kept and maintained, staff are helpful and friendly, breakfast was decent and filling the property is a little dated decor wise but perfect for those on driving holiday with a free shuttle and parking.
- The shuttle service to and from the train station was great!
- Bed comfortable. Room temperature warm during thesr cold, frigid temperatures.
- The bed was really comfortable. The room was clean and big. The staff was excellent. The shuttle really made it easy to go back and forth to the Secaucus train station to get in and out of New York.
- Loved the fact the mini bus could take us out and about n pick us up! Also dropping us off at train station! Just one stop to Manhattan! Food was good plenty of it for breakfast! Lovely big bedrooms n comfy beds n pillows! Clean and tidy hotel. Free safety deposit boxes at reception. Happy hpur in bar daily 5-7pm. Microwave n fridge n coffee perculator in bedrooms n air conditioning! Local gym opposite hotel my teenager’s loved going to! Plus local eat outs around hotel. Loved Burlington centre in Secaucus for designer bargains so cheap.. 8 mins away from hotel! Would highly recommend hotel n hope to visit again next December for my daughters 21st birthday with friends!
Residence Inn by Marriott Secaucus Meadowlands
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Residence Inn by Marriott Secaucus Meadowlands offers accommodations in Secaucus.The rooms have a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 3.5 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Secaucus, and Brooklyn is 7 miles away. Newark Liberty International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- I love all residence inns. They are always very clean and well put together.
- Clean, quiet, everything was located within walking distance and everyone was so nice. There was plenty of space to sit and eat a nice breakfast.
- The facility was very nice, the staff was friendly and the room was great. Price was affordable
- Walking distance restaurant and movies theater and stores
- Free parking, big room with sofa bed, being able to cook your food in kitchen. It was right next to cinema and lots of restaurants and there’s a Walmart up the road within walking distance, it felt safe to walk round. Bus was great as $8 return, kids are free at weekends. To get into New York the toll is $15 so bus is much better and comes literally every ten minutes. Great bathroom
Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus/Meadowlands
Featuring an indoor heated pool, this Secaucus, New Jersey hotel is less than 5 miles from Meadowlands Sports Complex. A 24-hour convenience store and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi are available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are provided in each room at the Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus/Meadowlands. A flat-screen cable TV with the HBO movie channel and a desk is also included.New Jersey transit buses stop steps from this hotel 24/7 and travel to New York City. The World Trade Center area is 8 miles away. The Empire State Building is 5 miles from Meadowlands Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus.A fitness center and a 24-hour business center are available at the hotel. Guests also have access to on-site laundry facilities.A daily hot breakfast is served from the Great American Grill in the lobby. Lunch and dinner is available at Mama Juana Cafe in our front parking lot.
- We enjoyed our stay, but the rooms were a little pricey. We moved to the Holiday Inn near the Newark Airport. We enjoyed it much better.
- Clean, comfortable, good breakfast and a small fitness center
- The Beds and Pillows were very comfortable. I really enjoyed the shower as well. The water was Hot and the pressure was perfect! The keurig, fridge and microwave in our room were helpful as I was travelling with 2 teenagers. Nyron and David were so helpful. It was our first time visiting NYC and he helped us with bus info, maps and sites to see. Very helpful, pleasant staff. Room was very clean.
- It is good to have a free park in this hotel and easy to get a bus to New York City.
- Check in and check out were easy. The room was clean. We have stayed in many of the hotels around Metlife.stadium after Giants games and this is one of the nicer ones. Also FREE convenient parking.
Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands offers accommodations in Secaucus, just 3.5 miles from New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Brooklyn is 7 miles from Holiday Inn Meadowlands, and Queens is 8 miles from the property. LaGuardia Airport is 9 miles away.
- Location, which was important to me. The heater was quite and kept the room at a very comfortable temperature. The mattress was excellent. Very light comforter and warm. Great variety of pillows.
- location. Easy to commute to Manhattan by public transportation
The bed was very comfy
Food was good i must say
- Some of the staff were nice and helpful. Bed was comfortable and room was clean
- This was our second time staying here. Excellent location for traveling to NYC, the room was really clean and the room spacious and comfortable.
Courtyard Secaucus Meadowlands
Located in Secaucus, 3.6 miles from New York City, Courtyard Secaucus Meadowlands features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 7 miles from Courtyard Secaucus, NJ, and Queens is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room was big and spacious we had a King Roon w/ sofa bed. Nice view of the sunrise and New York skyscrapers. The bus stop to take us to New York was just a walk outside. Wifi was good and also the free parking. Big Television
- The size of the room, wi fi use, desk and chair for computing, refrigerator. Lighting in the room.
- Great location. Good hotel. No parking fee. Easy access to public transportation. Better than staying at a Manhattan hotel. Staff was helpful.
- Personnel is outstanding. Marriott keeps a certain level in every property.
- Employees incredibly friendly, smiling and helpful.
Top Hotels In Secaucus New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Secaucus New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Secaucus New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Secaucus New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!