10 Best Hotels To Stay In SeaTac Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
SeaTac Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in SeaTac Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in SeaTac Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in SeaTac Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in SeaTac Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in SeaTac Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Seatac Washington State:
Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport
Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport is located in SeaTac, just 12 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bellevue is 14 miles from Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport, and Lynnwood is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 0.6 miles from Aloft Seattle Sea-Tac Airport.
No reviews yet.
Seattle Airport Marriott
This Seattle hotel is one mile from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. The hotel features an indoor atrium pool, children’s pool, and rooms with coffee makers.Seattle Airport Marriott rooms include bathrooms and sitting areas. The rooms come with pay-per-view movies.The Seattle Marriott Airport features 3 restaurants. The Aquaterra serves Northwestern cuisine. The Consummate Grill offers a light menu and Starbucks coffee.Guests at the Marriott Airport Seattle can work out in the gym or work in the business center.The Seattle Marriott is 2 miles from the Southcenter Mall, which features shopping. The Pike Place Market is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Columbia Winery is within a 40-minute drive of the property.
- We were very happy with th service and the food we ate in th bar
- Very comfortable bed, great lounge even though it was in a room while they improved the normal location and nice ambiance with the ski lodge lobby and pool area.
The location is near the airport and MRT.
The breakfast is very delicious.
- Courtyard setting, nice room, mostly friendly staff. Had trainee at checkin who was very personable and politely asked other staff when didn’ t know what to do.
- I liked that I booked the room at the last minute because of air travel delays and that it was more than 12 hours between flights. The hotel was accommodating form the easy booking online, to checking in and getting to my room! I especially liked the fact that all associates of the hotel that I encountered were professional, kind and courteous and wanted to ensure that my stay was satisfactory.
Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport is located in SeaTac in the region of Washington State, just 12 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bellevue is 13 miles from Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, and Lynnwood is 27 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- We had only 1 night arrived after 10:30 pm & morning ,didn’t use facilities!
- the room with a seperated “livingroom” space. bed was great, love being right next door to 13 coins the 24/7 restaurant and bar
- We liked everything plus free shuttle from that SeaTac airport. Nice and clean hotel, friendly staff
Excellent room. A+ amenities. Asked about pizza delivery; given menu.
Best pizza ever. Shuttle service great.
- Comfortable bed, friendly and efficient staff, great location
Comfort Inn & Suites SeaTac
Comfort Inn & Suites SeaTac is located in SeaTac, 12 miles from Seattle and 14 miles from Bellevue.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.Lynnwood is 28 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites SeaTac, and Snoqualmie is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The premise and room was clean, cozy beds and prompt service desk, I liked them very much. Breakfast options were good enough to choose from including Milk and Apples, I picked two of them 😉 Free Shuttle from & to Airport is a plus! I liked the hotel overall and I recommend it for your quick stay.
- Free shuttle to and from the airport with very reasonable long term parking rates.
- I’ve stayed here several times over the past 6 months and I’ve been extremely satisfied with the service, cleanliness, and security of this facility. While not fancy, it is an extremely good value and provides a comfortable stay.
- The staff was friendly, the breakfast was good, and the beds were comfortable
- Everything thing was excellent except the breakfast egg.
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport
One of our top picks in SeaTac – and a guest favorite.
Across from Sea-Tac International Airport, this hotel is next to Link Light Rail, which provides access to downtown Seattle. It features a free 24-hour airport shuttle service, fitness center and business center.Free Wi-Fi is featured in all guest rooms at Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport. The air-conditioned guest rooms include cable TV, a refrigerator, a work desk and ironing facilities.Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Reflections Grille is located at Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport. The restaurant also provides room service if guests prefer to dine in.The Seattle Space Needle is a 20-minute drive from this hotel.
- We have been in the process of moving after 20 years. Took a chance for aa short respite. Truly enjoyed appetizers & coctails. Also took dessert back to our room. Staff was so pleasant. You can tell they love their job.
- The elegance of the room décor was greatly above what I have seen in airport area hotels. The staff in the breakfast room was warm and welcoming as well as very attentive ones additional needs (ie warm plates at the breakfast counter….nothing worse than putting hot scrambled eggs on a cold plate.).
- The hotel breakfast was one of the best in US I think because it had European and US elements. The room looked great nice and clean. Overall experience very good. Being so close to the airport the shuttle arrived there very quickly.
- Dinner was excellent with a vary nice waitress. Room was above excellent. Took shuttle over to airport.
- The food in the restaurant was quite good for dinner. The bed was super comfortable.
Ramada Inn & Suites Sea-Tac
One of our best sellers in SeaTac! Featuring a heated indoor pool and a business center, Ramada Inn & Suites Sea-Tac is in SeaTac, Washington. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, the “Ginger Palace.” Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms include a cable flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a tea/coffee maker. Featuring a bathtub or a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk, linens, and ironing facilities.A fitness center, meeting or banquet facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry services are some of the additional amenities available at Ramada Inn & Suites Sea-Tac. A shuttle service to Cruise Pier is available, and the property provides free parking. A daily full-service breakfast is available each morning.The Museum of Flight is 5 miles away, Pike Place Market is 14 miles away, and the Seattle Space Needle is 16 miles from the hotel. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is just over half a mile away.
- Cheap with a good park and fly option. Breakfast in their restaurant was wonderful.
- Steak and eggs AWESOME!! So was the soup!!Bree was AWESOME both nights and the courtesy drivers too!! Moe.. Hussein also were great!! Mall shuttle courtesy made my stay enjoyable!!
- Staff friendly, room clean, bed comfy, pillows very comfy. great location. Free parking. Was great stay for the price.
- Big room & big beds. 5mnts away from seatac airport
- Not much… breakfast was good. Parking was horrible – couln’t unload.
Sleep Inn SeaTac
One of our top picks in SeaTac.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Sleep Inn SeaTac offers accommodations in SeaTac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Seattle is 13 miles from Sleep Inn SeaTac, and Bellevue is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 1.9 miles from Sleep Inn SeaTac.
- We were looking for a hotel near the airport. We were looking for a hotel with great ratings that met those expectations. Very clean, very comfortable beds and very safe.
- Super friendly staff. Free parking in Wi-Fi. There’s also free breakfast but we did not eat that morning. clean rooms.
The staff was really nice, and helpful. The shuttle service was timely and exactly what I needed.
The rooms were recently updated, and were amazingly soundproofed (bonus!). The bed was really comfy, and the location is perfect to the airport for a short night, or early departure. Great easy going place.
- Location and staff were exactly what was required for my stay. Property is near the Seattle Light Rail which we used to get into Seattle. Staff was engaging and friendly, needed some shaving materials and they were happy to supply some. Breakfeast was hot and ready at the time that it was advertised.
Shuttle service to airport and garage parking were convenient.
Staff very helpful.
Rooms clean and well appointed.
Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport
One of our top picks in SeaTac.Just minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, this hotel has a free airport shuttle service and free Wi-Fi in every room. The Space Needle is a 25-minute drive away.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are featured in all of the guest rooms at the Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport. The comfortable rooms include guest bathrobes and a work desk.A fitness center and a 24-hour business center are available on site at the Seattle Airport Red Lion Hotel. The hotel also has an around the clock front desk.Breakfast and lunch are available at the hotel’s café and guests can enjoy happy hour, dinner and entertainment at Gregory’s Lounge.Safeco Field is a 20-minute drive away and Westfield Southcenter Mall is 4 miles from this hotel off of Highway 5.
- Good location to airport. Many good restaurants in that area.
- The king size bed was very comfortable and there was an adequate amount of pillows to sleep on. We were on the 5th floor and there was a view of a small reservoir next to the hotel which I thought was rather nice. I also had a view of where my car was parked from the window . The room did have a very large flat screen tv which might appeal to some guests.
- Close to airport. Can walk to rapid transit to go into Seattle. Room was large. Good TV.
- Breakfast was good. Beds were nice. And shower worked exelant.
- The bed was very comfy. I like that I was able to set my own heat for the room since it was very cold outside. Love that there was a microwave.
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle – Airport / 28th Avenue
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Seattle hotel is less than a 10 minute drive to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms.Offering a flat-screen cable TV, this room includes a desk and a private bathroom. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included in rooms at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle.A complimentary breakfast is provided daily. Dry cleaning services are available at the 24-hour front desk. A fitness center, business center and laundromat are also on site at Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle.Mt Rainier National Park is 50 miles away. Pike Place Fish Market and downtown Seattle is a 20 minute drive from Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle.
We had a rough first night in room 201. There was some kind of constant noise as if we were above an old boiler room or something like that. I was hoping it would help me sleep & drown out other noises but, no such luck. The staff was very accomodating & found us another room the following day. Room 120 was much better & I sleep so well that I didn’t wake up until 9:30 ish on Saturday morning.
Check in staff & check out staff were professional, friendly & helpful. They represented Hampton well.
Breakfast was good & there were choices for every type of diet. The bacon was yummy & the eggs were better than normal for powdered eggs. ( I always assume scrambled eggs are powdered.)
- I loved the heated pool. I loved everything about this hotel. Felt very homey to me. And a hotel that I actually slept well in.
- Excellent breakfast range. Simple but excellent facilities. Free bottle of water on arrival despite having no loyalty status. Airport shuttle departed regularly and did the job.
- Great spot to rest after a long flight. We look forward to returning after our trip to spend the night before an early flight home.
Typical Hampton Inn furnishings, a bit more drab decor than others but room with King bed quite spacious. It had a bench at foot of bed, desk & chair.
Clean bathroom, plenty of counter space. Usual Neutrogena toiletries.
Lighting could be brighter for makeup application.
Had an early flight out and the comp shuttle was very handy, efficient and friendly driver. Also helpful with giving directions when he dropped us off in SeaTac.
- We had a rough first night in room 201. There was some kind of constant noise as if we were above an old boiler room or something like that. I was hoping it would help me sleep & drown out other noises but, no such luck. The staff was very accomodating & found us another room the following day. Room 120 was much better & I sleep so well that I didn’t wake up until 9:30 ish on Saturday morning.
With a free shuttle to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, less than a 10-minute drive away, this hotel also features free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms. Copperleaf Restaurant and Bar is on site.The spacious guest rooms feature cable TV at the Cedarbrook Lodge. The private bathroom provides a plush bathrobe and free toiletries.The Copperleaf Restaurant and Bar serves fresh, farm-to-table, local and regional cuisine at Lodge Cedarbrook. Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner seated at the bar, in the dining room near the large stone fireplace, or on the seasonal patio.A fitness center and business center are available for guest convenience. Guests can enjoy a souvenir/gift shop and take advantage of the laundry facilities on site.Pike Place Market and the Seattle Aquarium are both a 20-minute drive away.
- Very cozy and comfortable rooms. Beds and linens were high quality. Facilities and amenities for the price were outstanding.
- Very nice facility, nice rooms and amenities. Restaurant/ bar is fair.
- The bed was terrific, my favorite part was the spa!! It was well worth it!
- fantastic drinks and great food. Nice scenery. Room was nice. Staff was helpful. Massages were excellent.
- I always enjoy staying at the Cedar Brook Lodge. Their customer service is a 10!
Top Hotels In Seatac Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in SeaTac Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in SeaTac Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in SeaTac Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!