10 Best Hotels To Stay In Seaside Heights New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Seaside Heights New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seaside Heights New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seaside Heights New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seaside Heights New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seaside Heights New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seaside Heights New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Seaside Heights New Jersey:
Cloud 9 Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hotel in Seaside Heights is within aa 5-minute walk of the Seaside Heights Boardwalk and Beach. An outdoor pool is available and all rooms include a fridge and microwave.Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are standard in all guest rooms at Cloud 9 Inn Seaside Heights.A terrace is accessible by Cloud 9 Inn’s pool area. Free on-site parking is available.Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach Waterpark is an 8-minute walk away.
- Quiet all around, close enough to boardwalk to walk but not hear it.
- It was a big room with airco and its closeby the boulevard.
- Nothing, this was a stinkhole. Avoid even if you must sleep in your car.
close to the boardwalk
near all main attractions
pool was clean
- The older lady that runs the place is very sweet! She was quick with fulfilling all of our requests for extra towels and fixing the broken toilet. Pool was refreshing. Location is close to the beach/boardwalk.
Days Inn Toms River/Seaside Heights
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Days Inn Toms River/Seaside Heights is located in Seaside Heights in the region of New Jersey. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toms River is 7 miles from Days Inn Toms River, and Long Branch is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Floors oily with mop and glow? Everything was sticky!!!
- All the staff were super nice and extremely helpful and fixed any concerns we had!
- It was close to where I needed to be and I did not see ant bugs
- The place was very poorly taken care of. The ceiling of our room was peeling off, and it even had pieces that were completely destroyed and had holes. There was leakage of water, and the carpet on the room was wet. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The pool was old and in decay; I would not even want to go in that water. It looked disgusting.
- The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful. Our room was very small, but it was fine. All the furniture and bathroom was nice. Internet connection and cable were good. It was a very close walk to the beach.
Boardwalk Hotel Charlee & Apartments
This Jersey Shore inn overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and offers access to a rooftop deck. The Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach Waterpark is within a 5-minute walk of the inn.Rooms at the Boardwalk Seaport Inn include a coffee maker and cable TV. The rooms have a hairdryer in the bathroom.Free Wi-Fi is available in the business center at the Seaport Inn. The hotel also provides free parking.The Seaport Inn Boardwalk is within a 5-minute walk of Barnacle Bill’s Amusement and Joey Harrison’s Surf Club.
- The staff did they best they could being untrained and unsupported
- Manager was very accommodating when the first room had no heat (looked like they had just installed a brand new window air conditioner that didn’t have heat). Oceanfront/boardwalk location was great on a quiet weekend. Rooftop deck was great!
- the table and chairs outside. The closeness to the boardwalk.
- The roof deck was an awesome bonus and the hotel was in the perfect location for our stay.
- The location was the best thing about this property.
Econo Lodge Seaside Heights / Toms River
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Seaside Heights, 7 miles from Toms River, Econo Lodge Seaside Heights / Toms River features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- No staff in hotel all weekend. Could not get towels or toilet paper. Mattress was on two cot frames.
- The staff member accomadated us the best he could.
- We liked the balcony, satellite tv and how close we were to the beach.
- cold AC / easy to work TV & channel listings / USB chargers made available / mini fridge worked / comfy beds / staff was friendly & helpful / provided early check in – late check out / walking distance from NJ shore / very quiet / close to local restaurants, pubs, attractions and entertainment / decent value for 1 night stay
- Absolutely nothing, the hotel was filthy. There was hair and sand ALL OVER THE FLOOR as soon as we walked in. The place was just downright filthy.
Hotel Charlee Sea Breeze
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Charlee Sea Breeze offers accommodations in Seaside Heights. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Toms River is 7 miles from Hotel Charlee Sea Breeze, and Long Branch is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Charlee Sea Breeze.
- The location is close to the beach – just 3-minute walk.
- Close to the beach. Room LOOKS relatively clean but needs major detail cleaning and upgrading. The AC worked great but was dirtyyy.
- The location was perfect. Walking distance to the boardwalk and a CVS.
- The price was good and the staff was pleasant, especially at night. I called for assistance with my tv and she arrived to my room right away. I was able to take a hot shower and the toilet was clean.
- The staff was very attentive. I have a small child and was impressed with how concerned they were with reminding other guests to keep the noise down late at night. There were no problems . All was quiet. We had a great stay.
Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore is located in Toms River. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Always have a great stay. Polite, clean and always ready when we arrive.
- Comfortable bed. Quiet despite proximity to the main road. Clean.
- The staff members at the front desk were just terrific. They were friendly and accommodating.
- Very nice well maintained. Only negative was the bar/lounge. Needs a makeover. Appearance was shabby.
- Perfect for what we wanted.. a clean room, quiet night’s sleep, Inexpensive and convenient. We’ve stayed here before.
Comfort Inn Toms River
Comfort Inn Toms River is located in Toms River, just 26 miles from Long Branch. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Atlantic City International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- I came to the city with my young daughter for a track meet. We had a great stay. The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean. My daughter especially liked the lemonade and cookies that were at the front entrance.
- I liked the fitness center (treadmill, elliptical, free weights). I could control the temp of the room, and there’s a TV/water bottle. The room was clean, big, the bathroom had a nice tub and the temp was easy o control. The carpet/linens were moderately nice and there was a minifridge. The breakfast included: cereals, coffee, juices, waffle iron, yogurt, eggs (boiled and scrambled), sausage, breads/pastries and a nice breakfast room.
- Sausage links were good. Waffle mix two different flavors to choose from.
- Size of room and bathroom, ability to control room temp
- The bathroom and bed was beautiful, it was very wonderful. The staff were very kind and accommodating.
Howard Johnson Hotel Toms River
Howard Johnson Hotel is an award-winning property located in the historic town of Toms River.Conveniently located minutes from the beach and boardwalk of Seaside Heights and Point Pleasant, The Ritacco Center and Blue Claws Stadium, the hotel is a 30 minute drive to Six Flags Great Adventure and area Military bases.The hotel is located one hour from New York, Philadelphia and Atlantic City.
- Always enjoy my stay here. It’s clean, staff is friendly, lots of privacy and lots to do around the hotel.
- Hotel staff at front desk were excellent..check in check out and in between all excellent
- Didn’t eat breakfast . Very comfortable and plenty of eateries. Good staff and comfortable clean room
- Could have had a Nother light in the room one was missing other than that the Internet was much better we had a microwave which we did not have last time
- Very dirty. Smelly. Someone ripped the hair blower from the wall and it was not replace Same with iron. No microwave. Frost in refrigerator 3 inches thick bed very uncomfortable and lots of lumps carpeting dirty. We talked about leaving but we would lose the money we paid for the night. Wood peeling off the bathroom door. Nothing like the pictures posted on line.
Pelican Inn & Suites
Pelican Inn & Suites is located in Toms River, just 25 miles from Long Branch. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Red Carpet Inn
This Toms River, New Jersey hotel is a 10-minute drive from Bey Lea Golf Course and Ocean County Mall. It features an on-site pub, and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Riverside Pub specializes in classic American dishes and serves cocktails and beer in the evening. A billiards table is also available at the TP Hotel pub.Cable TV and work desk are standard in every simply furnished room at the Toms River TP Hotel. All rooms include a clock radio and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors.Free access to the small gym is provided to all guests of the TP Hotel. Parking is also free on site.Ocean County Historical Museum is less than 1 miles from the hotel. Six Flags Great Adventure amusement park is a 35-minute drive away.
- pleasant helpful staff, clean rooms, nice location
- Both of the rooms I tried stunk and smelled like cigarettes.
Low price especially when staying on a short notice business trip, great for a short stay.
Think of value, low prices doesn’t mean luxury so don’t expect luxury. I had a place to stay and a comfy bed that’s all I needed.
- Reception desk was friendly,had really hot water,the heat did work
They offer continental breakfast, BUT it was under construction!
I booked for a handicap room! SO they put me on the 3rd floor with NO elevator!
Top Hotels In Seaside Heights New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seaside Heights New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seaside Heights New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seaside Heights New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!