10 Best Hotels To Stay In Seal Cove California – Top Hotel Reviews
Seal Cove California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seal Cove California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seal Cove California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seal Cove California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seal Cove California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seal Cove California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Seal Cove California:
Oceano Hotel and Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Oceano Hotel and Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor offers accommodations in Half Moon Bay, just 20 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Berkeley is 28 miles from Oceano Htl Half Moon Bay, and Oakland is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from Oceano Hotel and Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor.
- Location offered little entertainment or diversity
- The view was great, the size of the room was excellent.
- Location, beautiful property, excellent food in the area.
The property is well decorated the foyer is just beautiful and sit at the fire the location cannot be beat the price is amazing.
They provide high-quality Aveda shampoo and conditioning, room robes and excellent customer service.
- Everything, I had no idea this place would be as excellent as it is. I’m so great full that I was able to have such a wonderful peaceful time at this hotel
Harbor View Inn
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Harbor View Inn is across from Pillar Point Harbor in El Granada, California. Guests can enjoy Pacific Ocean views, explore the local beaches or take in the sights along California’s coastline.Satellite TV and coffee facilities are standard in all guest rooms at Harbor View Inn.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning at this inn.Whale watching, deep-sea fishing and coastal tours are available at the nearby El Granada Marina. San Francisco is within a 20-minute drive of the property.
- It was fine but not great. They are pet friendly for a fee of $45.00.
- Proximity to the Half Moon Harbor; price, especially for pets; fact that they took pets; charm of the property; view; size of room; willingness of man who checked us in to give us a great room on the first level since we had pets with us.
- I went to the Manager, the second night I was there, told him we froze the night before, can he show me how the Heater operates, he said. O you dident get a portable heater? I was like NO. HE DID BRING US A HEATER. BUT IT WAS HOT/COLD. so I diden’t sleep very well the following night. When I went to check out , I asked about a discount. He just smiled @ me said I can’t because I already paid in advanced. I asked to speak to Manager he said he was. I then said so you can.. He smiled again said no he can’t.
The location was perfect,we could hear the fog horn at night,the staff was very friendly and kind,all of the rooms face the bay, my wife loves the ocean, so she would just sit there and listen and watch the bay.the continental breakfast was good.
Pet friendly, and the rooms were clean compared to more expensive hotels around the area.
Overall good stay, we would stay here again !
Front desk staff, friendly and helpful. Clean rooms.
Bed is a little firm, but it’s still comfortable.
Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing ocean views, this oceanfront Half Moon Bay guest accommodations are a 5 minute drive from Pillar Point Harbor. All rooms have a fireplace. A breakfast including quiche or pancakes is served daily.Featuring luxury toiletries, a bathrobe and heated terracotta floors, each room at Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach offers a featherbed. Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen, satellite TV are available.Before heading to the beach, guests can enjoy breakfast in the privacy of their room. A hot dish, baked goods as well as juice, tea and coffee are provided. Wine and appetizers are served every evening.Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach Half Moon Bay is a 30 minute drive from Ano Nuevo State Park. With a variety of seafood and cocktails, Miramar Beach Restaurant is just steps away.
- Very pleased, looking for an ocean view room and it was everything we wanted. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the breakfast. The first day we had it delivered to our room, the second we used the group facility. Both were far above what I was expecting. The wine and cheese happy hour was also an unexpected delight.
- Location and view were incredible. Room extremely comfortable. Amenities excellent. Staff superb.
- The gentleman at the front desk made the stay. Super nice, friendly and made you feel like home. Bed was comfortable.
- Happy hour and appetizers and eggs Benedict breakfast. Hearing the waves crashing at night is so restful. In room hot tub was fun.
- Lovely room with gorgeous water view. Friendly host, very relaxed and great breakfast.
Comfort Inn Half Moon Bay
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. The Comfort Inn hotel is centrally located near Silicon Valley and San Francisco.In addition to standard amenities, all guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves and coffee makers. Some rooms feature whirlpool bathtubs. Non-smoking rooms can be requested.Breakfast features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more.Guests of this Half Moon Bay hotel can enjoy amenities like free local calls and free coffee in the lobby. Be sure to take advantage of the on-site fitness center. Business travelers will appreciate access to copy and fax services. The conference facilities are available to accommodate most events and business functions.The hotel’s convenient location provides easy access to the San Jose International Airport and the Oakland International Airport. Many Pacific Coast beaches are within walking distance. A variety of restaurants are in the surrounding area. This Half Moon Bay hotel is minutes from Miramar Beach, Pillar Point Harbor, Point Montara Lighthouse, the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve and the Obester Winery. San Francisco International Airport is 23 miles away.
- Maintenance man went out of his way on a Sunday to help me with a blinker light that went out on my pickup. Still good people out there!
- Located within a mile of great beaches, eateries, a Safeway shopping center and right off highway 1 for easy travel out of Half Moon Bay. The staff was very helpful and friendly throughout our stay, included was a hot continental breakfast, which was kept stocked and clean by the staff. Our room was also neat and clean upon arrival.
Breakfast —it was the best breakfast facility & food selection offered by any hotel In which we’ve stayed. By far — THE BEST!
The room was okay, comfortable & clean.
- Plenty of room for breakfast…..received help moving medical equipment…..large rooms with extra seating.
- Everything good!!good customer service and the place is really nice clean. Excellent service and very satisfied thank you!!
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Coastside Inn offers accommodations in Half Moon Bay. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.San Francisco is 22 miles from Coastside Inn, and San Jose is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 11 miles from Coastside Inn.
- Good breakfast choices, waffles were yummy! Room was very clean smelling, comfy bed,bedding and towels. Great water pressure. Nice little 10 minute walk to the beach.
- Comfortable, cozy, great breakfast, and within walking distance to the beach and restaurants .
- They saved a lost item we had left behind and were nice about saving it for us to come pick up!
- Bed was super comfy! Breakfast was very nice with great selection of foods! Front desk staff were exceptionally helpful and efficient!
- It was the most comfortable hotel during our SFrancisco trip. A huge bed, in a huge clean room. The lady who was welcoming us very nice and helpful. The breakfast was over our expectation, we could even cook waffels ourself…And finally a modern air condition that works silently. The parking option just in front of the room for free was a benefit as well. It was very close to places that we wanted to see in half boon bay.
Pacifica Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Pacifica, 14 miles from San Francisco, Pacifica Beach Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 22 miles from Pacifica Beach Hotel, and Half Moon Bay is 10 miles away. San Francisco International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- There are very few hotel rooms anywhere that have full size in-room Jacuzzis. For that reason alone I will always stay here when I head to the coast. the enclosed heated pool has the best view ever!
- The location is amazing. Perfect for relaxing and watching the surfers ride the waves. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. The Jacuzzi was just what I needed after driving all day. We usually stay at another hotel but now that I know about this treasure, we will definitely stay again!
- The jetted tub was amazing! Beautiful view! Will definitely be coming back soon!
- Room 116. Loved having the this end room. Loved the tub, obviously. Very comfortable. We will be back.
- The views we’re breathtaking I can’t wait to return.
Pacifica Motor Inn
One of our top picks in Pacifica.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pacifica Motor Inn offers accommodations in Pacifica, just 13 miles from San Francisco.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 22 miles from Pacifica Motor Inn, and Half Moon Bay is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The bathroom was newly renovated and nice. The bedroom was functional at least and kind of amusingly dated. The elevator to the courtyard parking area was convenient and I received a free, large bag of “healthy,” tasty chips, maybe as kind of a bonus. Very short walk to restaurants, a few shops, and to view the ocean.
- The parking at the hotel was very bad. The are doing renovations.
- I had an ocean view which I loved. There was a table to eat in and a fridge in the room.
- Good for the price of a one night stay and very comfortable room
- The Pacifica Motor Inn is located a half-block from the beach. There is ample parking. There are not that many shops or restaurants, but Pacifica is tiny and you can walk everywhere. I did not hear a lot of noise from the road. Mini fridge in the room. I’m not too picky about the extras. The Holiday Inn Express is adjacent to the Motor Inn. Don’t pay extra money for the Holiday Inn.
Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel is located in Pacifica in the region of California. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 13 miles from BW Lighthouse Hotel, and Berkeley is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 6 miles from Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel.
- We had The Best room with an Ocean view. We were able to check in early. The Restaurant there was spectacular. The staff was exceptional. We loved it!
- Fabulous location and view; junior suite was great even when I’ve stayed in king suites before. Check in and out were extremely fast and pleasant. Love the Moonraker restaurant. Love the relaxed beach hotel feel and the views from certain rooms are unbelievable. Wish it were child-free but can’t expect that!
- Beautiful room just a few feet from the surf. Beautiful!!!
The bed was very comfortable and you could tell they try very hard to keep the property neat and clean. However, the property as a whole is in need of major repairs. You can tell there is a lot of underlying rot and water damage. It definitely needs a major remodel and overhaul.
The location is perfect and absolutely beautiful
- It is a nice hotel, very clean, we live in Pacifica and are having construction done on our home.
Best Western Plus Cameron’s Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Best Western Plus Cameron’s Inn offers accommodations in Half Moon Bay, just 24 miles from San Francisco. Free private parking is available on site.San Jose is 30 miles from Best Western Plus Cameron’s Inn, and Berkeley is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Pacifica
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. A short stroll from beautiful beaches and within driving distance of downtown San Francisco with nearby Interstate 280, this hotel offers modern guestrooms all featuring microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Start the day at the Holiday Inn Express Pacifica with a free hot breakfast buffet or take advantage of in-room coffeemakers. Use the on-site laundry facilities and browse the internet with free wireless access.Easily discover Sharp Park Golf Course and the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve and Tide Pools, both located minutes from the Pacifica Holiday Inn Express. Downtown San Francisco sites such as Cow Palace and Fisherman’s Wharf are also a short drive away.
- The staff was friendly. Love the room very quiet and clean. I love the location and area. It’s eady to take a walk on Rock Away Beach. And it nice they offer a breakfast with many items to choose from.
- I love the location of the Hotel! Rock Away Beach is right outside. The rooms are clean and quiet! It’s so peaceful here. The staff is so friendly and helpful.
- The staff was nice. Food was good. Beds were comfortable
- Location is wonderful! A real gem. Breakfast was good, hiking in the area amazing. We loved it and wish we could’ve stayed longer!
- nothing worst stay ever Lisa managrr is so rude never will I ever fo here again
Top Hotels In Seal Cove California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seal Cove California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seal Cove California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seal Cove California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!