10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sea Island Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sea Island Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sea Island Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sea Island Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sea Island Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sea Island Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sea Island Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sea Island Georgia:
Holiday Inn Express Saint Simons Island
One of our top picks in Saint Simons Island.Featuring an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access, this hotel is just under 1 miles from downtown Saint Simons Island, Georgia. Massengale Park, a beachfront park, is an 8-minute drive from the property.A cable TV is featured in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Saint Simons Island. Coffee-making facilities, as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer, are included. In addition, ironing facilities are provided.A fitness center is available on site at this Holiday Inn Express for guests to use. A business center with fax and photocopying capabilities is also available, as well as free parking for guests’ convenience.The Saint Simons Island Lighthouse Museum is a 7-minute drive from the property. Fort Frederica National Monument is 7 miles away, and the Arthur J. Moore Methodist Museum is a 4-minute drive from the hotel.
- Supposedly the lady didn’t take my $ so 7 am woke up and treated disrespectfully $200 and cld not sleep! No Thank You Awful Experience
- Well it happens to be in island, good enough for small island.
- I travel to SSI about 3-4 times a year and always stay at the HIE. It is located perfectly on the island for my needs.
- We used this room to allow my daughter and her wedding party to get ready for her big day. It was spacious and allowed everyone to be ready on time.
- Moldy. , smelled like old mop. Not clean. Breakfast terrible. Pillows bad. Shower not good operation Sitting chair not comfortable . Handicap doorbell went off twice n no one could help or didn’t know Asked for refund n manager to call , no call received
Best Western Plus St. Simons
One of our top picks in Saint Simons Island.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Best Western Plus St. Simons offers accommodations in Saint Simons Island.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sea Island is 3.2 miles from Best Western Plus St. Simons, and Jekyll Island is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Room was beautiful and comfortable. Loved the view of the pool and awesome trees.
- Kalif (SP?) at the front desk was exceptionally pleasant and helpful, as was the lady who managed the breakfast. She was a very hard worker and wonderfully positive. Sorry that we did not catch her name. The rooms were clean and the housekeeping staff was very friendly.
- A great hotel on a great island The breakfast was very good The hot tub was perfect.
- Location was nice. The staff were friendly and assisted with suggestions of where to eat, what to see, and gave print outs for us.
- Our stay was very good. The front desk associate was friendly and very helpful is discussing restaurants to try.
Hampton Inn St. Simons Island
One of our top picks in Saint Simons Island.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton Inn St. Simons Island offers accommodations in Saint Simons Island, just 2.6 miles from Sea Island.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jekyll Island is 6 miles from Hampton Inn St Simons, and Brunswick is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable. One of the best self-serve breakfast set ups I’ve ever seen. Staff were great.
- The lady serving breakfast was very nice and helpful.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Facility was well maintained, clean and centrally located to fine restaurants.
The helpful and friendly staff.
The hotel’s central location.
The facilities available were excellent.
- The woman that was cleaning up in the dining room and in the food area was an absolute pleasure. She had us laughing. I honestly wish I could remember her name because she truly deserves recognition. She worked Friday – Sunday morning. She made the dining experience spectacular.
Home2 Suites By Hilton St. Simons Island
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Home2 Suites By Hilton St. Simons Island offers accommodations in Saint Simons Island, just 2.9 miles from Sea Island.The rooms are fitted with a TV.Jekyll Island is 6 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton St. Simons I, and Brunswick is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, the room spacious & also enjoyed the variety of items for breakfast.
- I like the cleanliness and location of the property.
- Employees were both very courteous and helpful the rooms were roomy and very clean with a great view of the Airport.
- The bed was so comfortable, and the sheets (and towels) were very soft. The room was very clean, and the “smell” of it was neutral, with no odors, perfumes, or chemical cleaning smells. A/C was also spot-on. Very quiet facilities, even though it’s right at the airport.
- The room was very clean, smelled clean, and was exactly what I was expecting. The breakfast was very good too. Also, I really appreciate having extra towels in the room already and not having to ask.
Baymont Inn & Suites
With an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi, this Brunswick, Georgia hotel is located 5 miles from Mary Ross Waterfront Park. Guests also receive a daily complimentary breakfast.A microwave and refrigerator are included in all rooms at the Baymont Inn and Suites. A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV, a desk, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer are also featured.A 24-hour front desk is provided for guests’ convenience at the Brunswick Baymont Inn. Guests can use the barbecue facilities to prepare meals or get snacks and drinks from the vending machine.The Glynn Place Mall is a 3-minute drive from the hotel, the Brunswick Country Club is 3 miles away, and Saint Simons Island is a 16-minute drive from this Baymont hotel.
- Many things didn’t work like microwave and hairdryer. Flies on the bed. Smoking room was so stinky we had to buy a deodorizer. And we smoke.
- I got me a cup of coffee and it was full of coffee grounds. So coffee was not good.
- Clean rooms, large space, quiet place to sleep! Also there was a mini fridge and microwave which was very convenient!
- The motel was very quiet and cozy. The jets in the bathtub really helped after along day of walking. The staff was extremely helpful and so nice!
- Parking was right in front of the door and room was on the first floor.
Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island offers accommodations in Jekyll Island, just 9 miles from Sea Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Saint Simons Island is 6 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island, and Brunswick is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Everything the view the weather the location of our rooms the front staff was very nice
The bed was very comfy although it was a little high. Short people would have a difficult time getting in or out of it.
Food in the dining room was tasty with nice size servings.
Location and proximity to the beach was excellent.
All staff was were friendly and efficient.
- Loved the room! Comfy beds, great location, great view, spacious.
- The room set up, we had a door to the beach and one to the car, easy access. Nice mattresses.
- The set up of the room, with entry on the parking lot side and through the patio to the beach side was excellent.
Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the beach of Jekyll Island less than 10 minutes from the Georgia Sea Turtle Center, this hotel features an outdoor pool and a free shuttle to area attractions.The accommodations at the Jekyll Island Hampton Inn are equipped with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. They are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this pet-friendly hotel. A 24-hour business center and an on-site gym are open to guests and a boardwalk connects the hotel to the beach.Summer Waves Water Park is 5 minutes from Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island. The Jekyll Island Golf Club is 2.1 miles from the hotel.
- Heated pool and outdoor jacuzzi. Dedicated walkway to the beach.
- Loved the live oaks and subtle lighting in the parking area upon arriving at night. The boardwalk to the beach was lovely as well.
- The hotel staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the island. Upon booking and checking in there were no problems and it was easy. The beds were comfy and the atmosphere was wonderful. I would definitely come here again.
- Boardwalk and hot tub! Friendly staff and comfy bed.
- Breakfast was great. Especially liked the flavored coffee creamer. Large TV was great. Quiet. Beautiful grounds and boardwalk to beach.
Days Inn & Suites Jekyll Island
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Jekyll Island, 10 miles from Sea Island, Days Inn & Suites Jekyll Island features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Saint Simons Island is 8 miles from Days Inn Jekyll Island, and Brunswick is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Breakfast choices were outstanding, staff was friendly and helpful and location was terrific.
- The location was very good. Super conveniently located to the beach with the beach village and some restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast was adequate, however being gluten free there wasn’t many different options. There was fruit, yogurt, eggs with cheese and a gluten free cereal. Otherwise there were different muffins and pastries, a waffle maker, oatmeal and other cereal
- Everything was great! The queen suite faced the ocean and was pretty comfortable. The heated pool was great, as well as access to the ocean. It is not super fancy, but everything is in good shape, employees are wonderful, and the value is excellent.
- Great location, great staff. Comfy bed, free WiFi and 24 hour coffee.
- It was close to the beach and the venue for the gymnastics meet.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95
Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick offers accommodations in Brunswick.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sea Island is 10 miles from Red Roof Inn Brunswick, and Jekyll Island is 12 miles from the property. Jacksonville International Airport is 51 miles away.
- We forgot my wife’s portable grab bar (suction cups) and we got the handicapped equipped room without even asking.
- The room was large and open. It was clean and the beds were comfy.
- We enjoyed the fact that we not bothered by noise nor others that were staying at the hotel. We had a great get away. Would recommend you all to out friends and family.
- The staff were helpful and friendly, the room was relatively clean. The beds were comfortable.
The motel offered a balcony, that what drew me there and when we arrived it’s by far what it is…The front desk guy was awesome so I can’t fought him but what I can say the room we were offered needs work…the water backed up in the tub and slowly drained out…I wasn’t as excited about the hotel as it present itself on booking.com…
I like the fact it’s in a good location, lobby clean, backside of property cleaned, but rooms need more maintenance…
I really got confused to learn you have sliding view downstairs but the doors don’t open, so that’s makes no sense to me…
I don’t think my family would visit this red roof inn the future.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brunswick I-95, GA
Offering an indoor pool and a fitness center, this hotel in Brunswick is located 2 miles from Glynn County Recreation & Park. There is a communal seating area with a fireplace to relax.The air-conditioned rooms and suites at Country Inn & Suites -Brunswick come with a microwave and refrigerator. A hairdryer is available in each private bathroom.Breakfast is offered daily in the breakfast room of Brunswick Country Inn & Suites, which has sliding doors opening onto the lobby area. There is also a library with books that guests may read by the fireplace.After a sauna or hot tub session, guests can drive up to Fort Frederica National Monument, 6 miles away. St. Simons Island Lighthouse Museum and Fort King George State Historic Site are both 10 miles from the hotel.
- The rooms were clean, breakfast was good and the staff were very helpful and nice. We enjoyed the indoor pool also. Will definitely stay here again.
- The location is convenient with a nice restaurant very close. The bed was very comfortable.
- The wonderful check-in staff could not have been or helped any better and the recommendation on where to eat dinner was absolutely superb kudos to the check in staff the housekeeping staff also so friendly it means so much, to have nice people.
- We stayed at Country Inn on our way home after escaping hurricane Irma. The hotel had been damaged by the storm, the computers were down, some of the employees had been there for 72 hours but they were still smiling and scurring around trying to find rooms that were ready for guests.
- Cookies were awesome, breakfast was pretty descent, just enough to get your day started, loved the big screen tv
Top Hotels In Sea Island Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sea Island Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sea Island Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sea Island Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!