10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sea Cliff California – Top Hotel Reviews
Sea Cliff California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sea Cliff California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sea Cliff California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sea Cliff California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sea Cliff California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sea Cliff California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sea Cliff California:
Blue Iguana Inn
Situated in Ojai Valley, this boutique hotel is only 12 miles from Ventura Beach and the Pacific Ocean. It has an outdoor pool surrounded by lush gardens and offers air-conditioned guestrooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Blue Iguana Inn have woven carpets, framed art and rustic décor. They come equipped with a small refrigerator and a private bathroom. Some rooms include hardwood floors and an antique fireplace.In the morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast with pastries and fresh fruit juice. A coffee house and several restaurants are less than a 5-minute drive away.The Blue Iguana Inn is a 40-minute drive from Santa Barbara. Free public parking is possible on site.
- nice to have kitchen and outdoor patio , also lovely grounds and close to bike path.
- Convienent location, quiet, nice garden area. Good value for price.
- Homey rooms. Some are very small, make sure you book beyond “standard room”. If you are in the back of the property it is very nice. You cannot walk into the town of Ojai from here, still need your car.
- The inn has a pleasant enough ambience, and the rooms are spacious and kept clean enough overall. The staff, when they can be found in the office, are generally friendly and do their best to be helpful. We stayed after the recent Thomas Fire, and so overall it was more chaotic there. It still smelled badly of old ash, and there were still active hot spots on the outskirts of town as well. This inn is not within walking distance to town. You must drive there, or perhaps bike ride.
- Architecture, setting, water features, sculpture, bathroom tile, tub, furniture, FFE, plants, RAIN – 2.5″ that night, right?….quietness at night…
Wyndham Garden The Pierpont Inn
One of our top picks in Ventura.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located a 5-minute walk to San Buenaventura Beach, this Ventura, California inn has rooms with free Wi-Fi and free guest parking. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.With a pool view, each air-conditioned guest room at The Pierpont Inn includes a TV and a sitting area. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathroom. Select suites feature ocean views.Guests at the Pierpont Inn can dine at Austen’s Restaurant. Styled in dark wood furniture, Austen’s features a contemporary atmosphere with white tablecloths and red accents.Downtown Ventura is 3 miles from this hotel. Los Angeles International Airport is a 1-hour drive from Inn Pierpont. Santa Barbara is 30 miles away.
- Yes, the Bed was a cloud. But the staff hospitality and helpfulness was exceptional. ThNK YOU
Love the room the view and the fact of having a fireplace was absolutely awesome 😎
Next time I’ll try to afford the room with jacuzzi
Staff was great.
We had an issue with our room and the staff was very helpful in solving the issue.
- The staff was very helpful with some serious issues we had at the property.
- The grounds were pretty and well maintained. That’s all I can say positive about my stay at this facility.
Motel 6 Santa Barbara – Carpinteria South
One of our top picks in Carpinteria.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Placed just a few blocks from downtown Carpinteria, California and near beaches, shops and restaurants, the pet-friendly Motel 6 offers relaxing amenities and convenient services.Motel 6 Santa Barbara – Carpinteria is within 4 miles of the Santa Barbara Polo Grounds. The Andree Clark Bird Refuge and Santa Barbara Zoo are both within 10 miles of the motel.Guests will appreciate the Carpinteria Motel 6’s outdoor pool and coin laundry facilities. Each comfortable guestroom at the motel features wireless internet access for a small fee, extended cable TV and free local calls.
- Location; cleanliness of room; up-dated bathroom fixtures; quality service from Todd Traylor( Director of Operations) and his staff. They even laughed at my jokes.
- It was a safe haven during a fire evacuation from home.
- It’s clean and comfortable. But no AC. Room is little warmer cos of that.
- Location, bathroom, tv, for a Motel 6 it was unusually quiet with excellent parking in a very nice area
- It was clean and the bed was comfortable. I had a handicapped room it was hard to turn shower. Maintenance came right away and fixed it
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carpinteria
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. In the charming beachside town of Carpinteria, this hotel offers spacious accommodations, complete with a variety of modern amenities. Carpinteria State Beach is a 15 minute walk away.Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carpinteria is ideally located close to many area highways, including Highway 101. This location offers guests easy access to much of the surrounding area, including the vibrant cities of Santa Barbara and Ventura.Guests at the Carpinteria Holiday Inn can enjoy a number of thoughtful and state-of-the-art amenities. With flat-screen TVs, a daily continental breakfast and an on-site fitness center, guests can remain comfortable and relaxed while traveling.
- I’ve been staying in holidays express for months now and been my best stay
- The breakfast omelettes and pancakes were very good! The fresh fruit selection was nice. The pool and hot tub was very clean and relaxing area. Nice grassy area for your dog! Would definitely book at this hotel again 🙂
- Extremely comfortable bed and nice little sitting area. Love the dog friendly atmosphere. Convenient to this quaint town’s nearby shops and walking tails to the seaside via bike or car or even a hearty walk.
- Liked the extra sitting area which was separate from the sleeping area. Perfect if one person wants to read while the other can sleep.
- Large, clean rooms better rates than in Santa Barbara.
Best Western Plus Carpinteria Inn
In California, just 1 miles from Carpinteria State Beach, this hotel features on-site dining, an outdoor pool and a hot tub. All comfortably furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.All of the guest accommodations at Best Western Plus Carpinteria feature cable TV. With wood-beam ceilings, all rooms include tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge is provided.At Carpinteria Best Western Plus, American fare and cocktails are available at the on-site restaurant and lounge. After dinner, guests can walk around the tropical courtyard complete with a koi pond.Seaside Gardens are 2 miles from this hotel. Santa Barbara Zoo is a 13-minute drive away.
- Staff is great with check-in, housekeeping is great, clean quiet rooms, spa is small but cozy. Breakfast was amazing, big portions and delicious food. On the perfect day, sitting out by the waterfall is our favorite thing to do
- Rooms are clean, close to down town area…court yard is nice….
- There is a great restaurant on the third floor of the hotel. If for no other reason, this hidden gem makes this hotel an outstanding choice. We stayed at this hotel for three nights and ate there every night with fabulous meals.
- The hotel was excellent and the restaurant on the third floor was great.
- Easy location by the freeway.. very friendly staff
Motel 6 Santa Barbara – Carpinteria North
Featuring an outdoor pool, this motel is 8.7 miles from Santa Barbara Zoo. All rooms include a 32-inch flat-screen TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Santa Barbara Carpinteria North features a private bathroom. All rooms include a colorful decor.A 24-hour front desk is available at Santa Barbara Carpinteria North Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are available. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Within 11 miles of Motel 6 Santa Barbara Carpinteria North is Santa Barbara Winery and Santa Barbara Harbor. Los Angeles-International Airport is 89 miles away.
- it was perfect for us. Doing work in area and great location
- Front office staff were friendly and accommodating
- It felt like I was in a prison. I just sat on the edge of the bed and tried not to touch anything.Then I went down to talk to the manager. She was awesome and upgraded me to a nicer room that had better amenities and was cleaner
- We were evacuated from the Thomas Fire and were grateful for shelter
- Staff was friendly, location is safe, lots of parking. Facility looks nice from the outside, inside so so.
Located in Oak View, 23 miles from Santa Barbara, Oakridge Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ventura is 8 miles from Oakridge Inn, and Ojai is 5 miles away. Santa Barbara Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- It was clean, good value for your money. Free continental breakfast.
- They had old school metal keys which prompted me to check out more traditionally.
We were late to checking, but they were waiting and answering our phone calls .
The room was clean and big.
We want to come back ‘
- The manager Scott is a pure gem, really great human being! We had an unfortunate thing happen to us and he was so helpful and lovely- a great guy, truly! Accommodation is very spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom is huge, with enormous mirrors and a good shower. Great experience, very much recommended!
- super comfy beds, clean, quiet, afforadbale, conveniently located, perfect! Thnks!
Best Western Plus Inn of Ventura
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This hotel in Ventura, California is just off Highway 101 and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The hotel has an outdoor pool and is next to downtown Ventura.A refrigerator, a microwave and coffee maker are included in all of the rooms at the Best Western PLUS Inn of Ventura. Every room is warmly decorated and includes a sitting area.There is a deck surrounding the pool with lounge chairs and a hot tub for relaxation. The business center has computers with free Wi-Fi, and laundry facilities are also available on site.Guests at the Ventura Best Western PLUS can enjoy a complementary hot breakfast buffet each morning.The Albinger Archaelogical Museum is within walking distance of this hotel, and the Buenaventura Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the property. The Oxnard Airport is 10.5 miles from the hotel.
It was right by the railroad. The train went by 4 times during the
night. The room shook every time the train went by. The whistle blew
every time. It was the most romantic time a person could have by
The exterior looked like an hourly rate motel.
Ugly and run down. Half of it was undergoing a major remodel. It looked terrible and embarrassing. I could have paid half at a motel 6 and would have looked better aesthetically.
Good thing was the included breakfast. Excellent choices.
Spacious and clean room
As Europeans, and more precisely French people, we particularly appreciated the wooden floor as opposed to regular carpet. Mostly is better for cleanliness and allergies.
- The breakfast was decent – same as we have had everywhere else.
- Clean room. Helpful front desk staff. Good location.
- It was right by the railroad. The train went by 4 times during the
Crowne Plaza Hotel Ventura Beach
One of our top picks in Ventura.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Crowne Plaza Hotel Ventura Beach features a heated outdoor pool and a restaurant. You can relax on the furnished terrace complete with a fire pit and ocean views.A balcony with ocean views is featured in each air-conditioned guest room. A flat-screen TV with cable offers entertainment. A calming aromatherapy kit is provided.At Crowne Plaza Hotel Ventura Beach, there is a fitness center. If you prefer to exercise outdoors, you can jog along the 12.5 miles long boardwalk.C-Street Restaurant, located within the hotel, offers outdoor seating and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can order meals from Aqua Beachfront Bar and dine poolside.Los Angeles International Airport is 56 miles from this hotel. Seaside Wilderness Park is 1.5 miles away.
- THE BED WAS SO COMFORTABLE AND WE HAD BEAUTIFUL VIEW FROM OUR BALCONY
- The suite we had was right next to the elevators and we did not hear them st all!! Wonderful views, the hotels Mexican restaurants food was Amazing!! The gym had enough equipment for a work out.
Location next to beach.
We had a disabled room even though neither of us are disabled and the bathroom was fantastic. Really big with a walk in shower.
- The bed was comfy, the bathroom was pretty, the whole location was beautiful and comfortable.
- The ocean view from our room and the lobby was really great! Our beds were comfy, the room was clean, and all the staff we met were helpful and courteous. We’ll definitely be coming back.
Motel 6 Ventura Downtown
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Just a 10-minute walk from the Ventura Pier and San Buenaventura Mission, this Ventura motel provides free Wi-Fi and free parking for all guests. The Ventura Fairgrounds are a 5-minute walk away.A cable TV with premium channels, microwave and small fridge are featured in each guest room at Pacific Inn Motel. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are included for convenience.The Ventura Amtrak train station is a 5-minute walk away. Santa Barbara is a 30-minute drive from Ventura Pacific Inn Motel.
- Good place for a short stay. Few minutes walk from both beach/pier and main street with shops and restaurants. Nice rooms with all basic facilities provided.
- Bed was super comfy….staff was great. Love the blue rooms …very warm and calming!
- Perfect for my needs. Close to where I needed to be and a good value.
- I like how the motel was walking distance from downtown and the beach
- It was a room.. it wasn’t flash but it did the job, no complaints.
Top Hotels In Sea Cliff California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sea Cliff California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sea Cliff California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sea Cliff California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!