10 Best Hotels To Stay In Se Casa Blanca Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Se Casa Blanca Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Se Casa Blanca Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Se Casa Blanca Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Se Casa Blanca Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Se Casa Blanca Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Se Casa Blanca Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Se Casa Blanca Majorca:
Hotel Amic Gala
Guests have access to the pool and terrace at the Hotel Miraflores, just next door.Can Pastilla has the largest Aquarium in Mallorca and a sailing club. There is a seafront promenade, full of bars and terraces.The Airport is 2.5 kilometres away and Palma de Mallorca is within 8 kilometres. There are direct buses to Palma and the Airport.The hotel offers car and bicycle rental and bicycle storage. The local area is ideal for cycling, tennis, golf and windsurfing.Seasonal hotel open from May until October.
- Friendly staff, clean, central location and good price.
- Good value. The room was obviously updated from last October. It was modern, great décor and lighter.
- The kindness of the staff, cleanliness, the hotel comparate the price we have paid (we have stayed at the begin of May), the meals (breakfast and dinner), the position. Near to the airport and Palma. You can go by walking from/to the airport in 30-40 minutes, if you want.
- Very close to the airport which is ideal if you arrive late/need to leave early. Large selection of food available for breakfast, and plenty of it. Simple, clean room. Friendly staff. We didn’t hang around in the town but it seemed like a nicer place than we expected. Nice beach.
Location great. Bus stops right outside to go to Palma or Airport. Rooms very clean, bathroom very large, good balcony.
Excellent choice at breakfast
HSM Hotel Reina del Mar
The Reina del Mar features an outdoor swimming pool with a children’s section. The large terrace offers lounge chairs and sun umbrellas, as well as a poolside bar service.The hotel is 7 miles from central Palma, and regular bus services stop near the hotel. It is also just 4 miles from Aqualand, Europe’s largest water park.Hotel Reina del Mar has an air conditioned restaurant, serving hot and cold buffet meals. The hotel also has a lobby bar, and offers disco music several times a week.Bedrooms at the Reina del Mar are simple and bright, with satellite TV and private bathrooms. Safes can be rented from the front desk.
- Good Stuff,good cleaning..not far away from sea..the swimming pool area cleaned and comfortable
near to the beach and grocery store
friendly and helpful staff
- Dinner was rich, breakfast simple. Supermarket near, also bus station from airport (5 eur, 21 route)
- Location very good cleaning staff and restaurant staff very nice in particular
- rooms nothing like the pictures dirty very small had to reverse out of the bathroom as so small
The Catalonia Majorica offers bright, functional rooms with a minibar and safe. The modern bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.Hotel Catalonia Majorica has a large sun terrace with a poolside bar. The restaurant offers views of Palma Harbour and serves international cuisine.The hotel can be accessed by funicular. Car rental can be arranged at the Catalonia Majorica’s 24-hour reception. Palma’s historic centre and shops are within 1.2 miles.
- The food was amazing the rooms were so clean and I felt very comfortable staying here! Will definitely be back!!!
- We stayed here for 3 nights for our 20th wedding anniversary.Staff were wonderful especially Muro who was fun,helpful and very efficient.We had wonderful views over the marina,the breakfast was excellent lots of choice and lovely fresh orange juice.The rooms were clean and modern and the poolside had great views. We enjoyed the walk to Palma which took about 40 mins.
– Good value for money
– Great bar with terrace with a nice view
– Breakfast a little bit overpriced but totally worth the money
– Nice reception and other staff very friendly and helpful
– Comfortable bed
– Room clean and cleaned every day
– Big flat tv
– Minibar in the room
- The view from terrace was breathtaking, breakfast was superb. Hotel is very clean and the staff is super nice and constantly seeks to make your stay pleasant. Rooms are spacious and very clean.
- The breakfasts were lovely. The view from balcony was great.
Isla Mallorca & Spa
The hotel’s wellness spa has a sauna, Hammam and steam bath, and massages and other treatments are available. Use of the spa comes at an additional cost. The hotel also has a gym.The hotel’s restaurant, Tragaluz, offers a range of Mallorcan, Spanish and international dishes. It has a terrace and large windows with views of the garden.The hotel is set in the residential area of Son Armadams, between the Pueblo Español and Bellver Castle. The seaside promenade is just 5 minutes’ walk away.Free parking is available in the streets near the hotel. The hotel reception offers car and bicycle rental service.
- The hotel is in a lovely location and a short walk to the harbour
- Fantastic location and friendly staff. And excellent breakfast
Breakfast was very good, although it got very busy! Would recommend going a littler earlier if you can.
Both pools were great, nice to have salt water as well.
Lovely bar and very good value drinks as well.
- The hotel was very good value for money and we especially liked the choice offered at breakfast. The staff were extremely helpful both at reception and at the pool bar. A thoroughly enjoyable stay!
– good localisation
– very good breakfast
Featuring plenty of natural light and fitted with parquet floors, all rooms come with a terrace, private bathroom and satellite TV.Guests can enjoy international food at the hotel’s restaurant or have cocktails by the pool.This Hotel Fenix offers car and bike rental and specialised services for cyclists such as access to a private garage, repair shop and special diets.The area is popular for horse riding, golfing and snorkeling. Aqualand El Arenal is 1,300 feet from Hotel Fenix, while El Arenal Marina is 1,950 feet away.The nearest airport is Son Sant Joan Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- It was a surprise. Really good quality price report
- We had very beautiful room, staff was very friendly and breakfast was very tasty.
We liked the the room very much. Small but comfy. Nice hotel, friendly staff, all spoke english.
Couple minutes away from the beach ( and we never mind the hill, as someone mentioned earlier, coming back to the hotel ). Mercadonna was just 2min away by walk. We had a quite and peaceful stay.
- very nice hotel. personnel was fantastic, very clean and good breakfast
Only rooms were refurbished not whole hotel.
Guy in reception from Ukraine was professional, friendly and helpful.
BQ Belvedere Hotel
All of the rooms at BQ Belvedere Hotel come with a private balcony. They all have air conditioning, satellite TV and Wi-Fi access at a cost.A regular entertainment programme is provided for children, including activities in the kids’ pool and live shows. A mini club is also available.All-inclusive accommodation is offered at a good price at the hotel. The Belvedere has a large garden area and sun terrace with snack-bar service, as well as a buffet restaurant. There is also a private bicycle parking.BQ Belvedere Hotel is 2.5 miles from central Palma de Mallorca and less than 9.3 miles from Son Sant Joan Airport. The shops of Cala Mayor are only 1,650 feet away.
- Fabulous mini club and mini disco for kids. Wonderful, fun entertainment!
- Service was very good the staff were very helpful,The hotel was very clean and the pool area had plenty of sunbeds a good perk was the outside massage area.
- I loved everything.nothing to complain at all.just compliments.we will return and recomand to all our friends and family.
- Grounds well kept and clean. Breakfast good range to chose from. Rooms clean. Good value for money overall
- Clean , friendly and cheap , with everything you need for a few days away
Antic H. España
You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, trekking or cycling.A range of restaurants and bars can be found on the street of the property. Antic H. España also features an on site restaurant and bar.Palma de Mallorca is 17.4 miles from Antic H. España, while El Arenal is 7.5 miles from the property. Son Sant Joan Airport is 9.9 miles away. There is free parking on site.
- We stayed here to be close to the airport for an early flight, but we really liked the town. Really nice, historic hotel which has had a modern refurb. Good room with a balcony. Friendly staff.
- Well located on a small square in this cute, quiet town, close to other amenities. Combines an old hotel with excellent modern facilities, very well appointed room. Really friendly staff.
Exceptionally helpful and friendly staff
Lovely original features
- Very clean, tidy and comfortable, very welcoming staff, who enjoyed helping me with my Spanish phase book. I will definitely return. muchas gracias,
- Very clean and spacious. Near the centre of town on a quiet street, a short walk from the square.
Hotel Amic Can Pastilla
The Amic Can Pastilla’s basic rooms have bright décor, with tiled floors and wooden furniture. Superior rooms also have a balcony, TV, fridge and hairdryer.Guests at Hotel Amic Can Pastilla can use facilities at the Gala and Miraflores Hotels, located just a 2-minute walk away. These facilities include a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.A range of cafés, shops and lively bars can be found within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. Watersports are available on the nearby beach. The historic city of Palma is 5 miles away.
- Close to the airport (but that doesn’t make a difference on taxi rates we found out) and quite cheap. Late checkin was not a problem, staff are friendly and helpful.
- Nice hotel, ideal for getting to/from the airport easily. Staff were very helpful in booking an early morning taxi to the airport (for reference this was ~€16 for a 7.45am flight, which felt a bit steep given it is only 5 mins away). Nice selection of nearby restaurants etc.
quiet and close to the beach front.
basic 2 star hotel
room cleaned and beds made everyday.
good aircondutioning in room.
- Near airports ideal for first night with late arrival
- While the room was basic it was spotlessly cleaned every morning, the staff were very nice and friendly, our room had a sea view, the air conditioning we were able to turn on and off ourselves to suit our requirements. As for location we couldn’t have asked for better, quiet and a sea view while not on the main strip of the resort. Loved our stay here, would highly recommend
Sol Palmanova All Inclusive
All rooms are air conditioned and come with a balcony and a desk. The bathrooms include a hairdryer.At Sol Palmanova All Inclusive children between 8 months and 17 years old are entertained all day at the 4 different kid’s clubs, divided between age groups. Sol Palmanova All Inclusive also offers guests special rates for Katmandu Park.You will find gardens, 2 outdoor swimming pools and a terrace. Sports activities for adults include aquagym, waterpolo, table tennis tournaments, spinning classes, pilates and varied evening entertainment.Sol Palmanova Mallorca is8.7 miles from Majorca’s capital of Palma. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The all inclusive…. was amazing. Best food ever. 😍
- The cleaning was exceptional and the staff worked extremely hard to keep everything on par – our room was fine and had been cleaned every day which was really good.
- The hotel is in an excellent location literally minutes from the beaches and is also surrounded by many small bars and restaurants. The room was modern and comfortable The food was of a good standard (especially lunch) and the restaurant was never too busy. The availability of WiFi was very good throughout all parts of the hotel. Excellent facilities particularly the swimming pools although only limited entertainment (magician and cowboy show) in the evenings but the staff did their best to improvise games for both the youngsters and adults. I found the staff to be very helpful, particularly the bar staff. I’ve never been all-inclusive before but was pleasantly surprised that non-one got out of hand. All in all a very good hotel and if you consider I hardly spent any money away from the hotel it represented unbeatable VFM.
- All the staff were so friendly, polite and made us feel very welcome. Room was cleaned daily. Great for kids and families. Would stay again.
- The rooms were very basic and the beds were not that comfy. Didn’t know there were two hotels. Location wise good.
Hotel Palma Playa-Los Cactus
All air-conditioned rooms feature a private balcony. There is free WiFi, satellite TV and a free safe.There are bus stops near the hotel, offering cheap and quick connections to the airport and the centre of Palma de Mallorca.Hotel Palma Playa-Los Cactus has a buffet restaurant and there is a café-bar.The Playa Palma has a 24-hour front desk, and free on-site parking is available.
- Good size room, nicer than shown on the website photos, with comfortable beds and a great shower. We had a top floor room with a good view and not too noisy. Excellent breakfast. Plenty of choice and well presented.
- Location excellent.staff brilliant. Spotlessly clean. Great value as a base
- Very clean, the maids and restaurant staff were excellent.
- What I didn’t like was no coffee facilities in the rooms kettle would be good.
Easy to find
Clean all around and super service from the staff
Great morning buffet with different eggs, bacon, salami, fruit, yougurt, bread, juice and coffee.
Best of all: My daugther forgot her teddy we called the hotel and they confirmed they found it. Now 5 days after returning home. Frida (teddy) returner home!!
Thats SUPER service ind My book!
Top Hotels In Se Casa Blanca Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Se Casa Blanca Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Se Casa Blanca Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Se Casa Blanca Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!