10 Best Hotels To Stay In Scotrun Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Scotrun Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Scotrun Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Scotrun Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Scotrun Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Scotrun Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Scotrun Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Scotrun Pennsylvania:
BEST WESTERN PLUS Poconos
Offering an indoor pool and a fitness centre, Best Western Plus Poconos is located in Tannersville. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Best Western Plus Poconos you will find a 24-hour front desk and a mini-market. Other facilities offered at the property include a game room and a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Lehigh Valley International Airport is 28 miles away.
- I was fortunate enough to extend my stay in the middle of a power crisis is the area. The owner was very accommodating! Breakfast was always good!
The were some issues with our room, the fire detector started chirping at 11pm. We called the front desk and they sent someone to fix it quickly. The front desk was also very responsive with extra pillow and blanket requests.
The ladies at the breakfast area worked tirelessly through the mornings, making sure the food was well stocked while hoards of people descended every morning eating everything in sight.
- Christopher at the front desk was really kind & helpful
- Great location, accessible to main attractions in the area, friendly staff
- the fire place was nice and the price was good for the room we got. It was also very clean.
Days Inn Tannersville
This Tannersville hotel off of Interstate 80 is within a 10 minute drive of attractions like Camelbeach Waterpark and CBK Mountain Adventures. The hotel also provides a continental breakfast.Guests staying at the Days Inn Tannersville can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool and have access to free Wi-Fi. There is also a business center.A microwave, refrigerator and cable TV are included in every room at the Tannersville Days Inn.The Crossings Premium Outlets are one mile from the hotel. Mount Airy Casino Resort is an 11 minute drive away.
- The location was very near the casino, outlets & Camelback. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean.
- Great value for money, it’s near to the Resort and Aqua park
- The location was excellent and check-in/check-out were a breeze.
- Convenient & affordable. Room temperature was warm, though it was 10* outside.
- Price and location – near Mt. Airy casino and for the price got breakfast. Staff helpful
The Chateau Resort
Surrounded by the Poconos Mountains, this lakeside resort is a 5-minute walk from the Camelback Ski Area and Water Park. It features indoor and outdoor pools along with on-site dining.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the rooms at The Chateau Resort and Conference Center. A coffee maker and work desk are provided.Guests can relax in The Chateau’s whirlpool and sauna. The gym overlooks the indoor pool and is equipped with cardio machines and a mounted TV.American cuisine is served at the Mountainview Bar and Grille, open for breakfast and dinner. A selection of cocktails and wines is available.Big Pocono State Park is within a 10-minute drive of the Tannersville Chateau Resort. The center of Tannersville is 3.5 miles from the property.
- The hotel was close to Camelback, and offered a shuttle back and forth.
- This resort is super close to the mountain. It’s not the nicest hote you’ll stay in but it is nice and is pretty reasonably priced for being so close to the mountain. I got two rooms for 8 people and the hotel put them next to each other, so we had a door in between rooms making it feel like it was one big room. Everything we needed for our snowboarding trip.
- It is basically within walking distance to camelback ski resort.
- We were able to check in early. The bartender was very nice.
- Amazing location, beautiful five star view from the room.
Casino Motel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Casino Motel is 5 miles away and Shawnee Mountain Ski Area is 20 miles away.A table with chairs is offered in each traditionally decorated room at Casino Motel. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and it feels like hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub. Laundry facilities are also available.The Casino Motel is 3 miles from Mount Airy Casino Resort and The Crossings Premium Outlets is 12 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Woodfield Manor Resort: A Sundance Vacations Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Woodfield Manor Resort: A Sundance Vacations Resort offers accommodations in Cresco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Mount Pocono is 3.2 miles from Woodfield Manor , and Jim Thorpe is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Comfortable great location excellent helpful staff and restaurant was absolutely delicious.
- The staff was amazing! They were very friendly and helpful. The place was quaint and very clean. The restaurant had really great food and drinks.
- Very nice casino was up the road bar and restaurant right there off the main Rd in the woods events you need was their
Loved the size of the room and the service was great. The onsite restaurant is nice and had live music on Saturday night by a great guitarist and singer. Of note, our room was right above the restaurant so you could hear the music late into the evening so if that might be a problem, I’d recommend booking a cottage.
If you’re around, I recommend the Sunday brunch at the chophouse.
Location is right down the street from the Mt. Airy Casino in case you’re in the mood for gambling or shows!
- Great location, comfortable cottage with lots of heating and gas fireplace for cod winter days. Each of the 2 rooms in the cottage had a TV set. The kitchenette area has toaster, microwave and fridge, coffee machine, and some silverware.
Baymont Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Baymont Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Bartonsville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bethlehem is 27 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites, and Allentown is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 25 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites.
- Bed was comfortable, great location, restaurant / bar was nice
- The hotel staff as well as the people staying there let you alone
- Easily accessible to local businesses and tourist attractions. Lounge within hotel.
- Near a lot of entertainment. Lounge was nice and great food
- The bed was comfortable, the waffles were for the breakfast. The Lounge was nice for the drink
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono offers accommodations in Mount Pocono. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Jim Thorpe is 25 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pocono, and Scranton is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The facilities were clean and the breakfast was good and fresh.
- Stayed on 3rf floor. The hallway and rugs in Terrible condition. Toilet had filthy brown stains that were engraved inside couldn’t flush away. Also couldn’t make comfortable heat adjustments.
- The room was very nice. The staff was pleasant. The breakfast was good.
- The breakfast was good, but would’ve appreciated more sweet options.
- We were pleased with the location. A list of restaurants was given to us and we found one we really enjoyed. Sorry but the name of it has escaped at the moment.
Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville
One of our best sellers in Stroudsburg! Located in Stroudsburg in the region of Pennsylvania, 27 miles from Bethlehem, Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville features a barbecue and terrace. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The area is popular for skiing and fishing. Allentown is 29 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg, and Mount Pocono is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 25 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville.
- I had a huge room, so huge, that a big tv screen in the corner was like small) The hotel is super clean and no smells at all.
- The manager’s welcome reception is fantastic. The staff is friendly and professional. The location is terrific. The rooms are spacious and clean. The bed is comfortable. The bathroom feels like its brand new, that’s how clean it is. The hot tub and pool are awesome. I stayed here for the first time a month ago, and right then and there I’ve made this hotel my only hotel when visiting the area for either skiing or golfing trips.
- Provided all that you can expect from a Hampton Inn.
- Everything I really like the pool because when I was looking I wanted indoor pool and free breakfast
- it was clean and the room was spacious. the breakfast choices were numerous and good. the staff was so friendly and hospitable. you didn’t hear noise in the hallways or from the other rooms.
Howard Johnson Inn – Poconos Area / Bartonsville-Stroudsburg
Just 8 miles from the Camelback Ski Area and Water Park, in the heart of the Poconos, this hotel features a heated indoor pool and an on-site restaurant. The Mount Airy Casino is a 15-minute drive away.Rooms at the Howard Johnson Inn Poconos/Bartonsville all feature free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are also included. They are decorated with soft colors and hardwood furnishings.The Serengeti Bar and Grill serves American cuisine in tropical-themed surroundings. The restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner.The Howard Johnson Inn Poconos Area features a business center and a fitness center. An on-site game room and meeting facility are also available.This hotel is right off Interstate 80 in the Pocono Mountains, and is a 15-minute drive from Worthington State Forrest. Bushkill Falls is 20 miles from the Bartonsville Howard Johnson.
- Our hotel stay was great. No complaints. Our room was pretty clean and the pool was great.
- Happy to have a warm room & a hot shower after winter storm
- Pool was nice the beds where comfortable and clean …
- We were in the middle of a nor’easter. I had made reservations in advance. It was pretty crazy and they weren’t quite ready but we managed. The pool is beautiful!
- The restaurant the food was good and the attention was excellent
Hotel M Mount Pocono
Just 10 miles from Camelback Ski Resort, this Mount Pocono hotel features a heated indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A continental breakfast is served daily. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at Hotel M Mount Pocono. Simply furnished, each air-conditioned room comes with coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk is available at Mount Pocono Hotel M. A business center is on site. Guests have access to coin-operated laundry facilities.Mt. Aire Casino is 4 miles from this hotel. Hickory Run State Park is a 45-minute drive away.
- Beds were uncomfortable, sink would not shut off, hallways were very dirty, sofa bed mattress felt like springs were coming out,
hallway floors on the sides needed a little cleaning. Snow plow only made one way in/out and for one car width. Hardly any parking. Not fair to your help behind the counter who was getting hit with all the complaints.
What happen to your snow plow man? Praise the Lord I had a truck. $135 way to high for your hotel but it was the only one available. Would not stay there again at those prices/
- Breakfast was worthless, stale donuts, by 8:00 a.m no eggs, bacon or any thing else
- We stayed here last year . It’s drastically changed. Now it’s dirty and the breakfast was terrible
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Close proximity to Mount Airy Casino and many other local attractions.
Top Hotels In Scotrun Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Scotrun Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Scotrun Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Scotrun Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!