10 Best Hotels To Stay In Schignano Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Schignano Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Schignano Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Schignano Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Schignano Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Schignano Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Schignano Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Schignano Lombardy:
Villa San Fedele
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa San Fedele offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Fedele Intelvi. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, luggage storage space, Kids’ Club and a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Lugano is 7 miles from Villa San Fedele, and Como is 11 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 30 miles away.
- Beautiful villa surrounded by beautiful village and hills.
The owner, Simone, was very personable and helpful, as was his staff.
Be aware that the hotel is located 800 m above sea level, the roads are narrow and the incline as much as 18% in spots. This could be a plus or a minus depending on your driving ability and sensitivity to rapid changes in altitude.
Try the Millenium Bug restaurant in Porlezza half an hour away. Fantastic food!
- Beautiful scenery! Parking your car in the frontyard of the hotel feels kind of glamorous. Great breakfast with nice big croissants.
- The room was spacious and clean. The staff was very nice and gave us helpful directions for our dinner and trip. The location is very quiet and beautiful.
- Nice spacious rooms, lovely building and outside terrace.
Locanda Sant’ Anna
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Locanda Sant’ Anna is located in Argegno, just 9 miles from Lugano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Como is 9 miles from Locanda Sant’ Anna, and Locarno is 22 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 29 miles away.
- They have a cozy and clear room. We had such amazing view from our room with a stunning sunset. Also there is a restaurant with SO delicious dishes!) Thank you for your hospitality!
- Excellent food at the restaurant, local specialties prepared with biological ingredients of high quality.
- Amazing view of the lake, a true sanctuary where one can shed off all burdens of everyday life, excellent room and bathroom, best sleep ever, great breakfast, 5 min from lake.
- Stunning hillside location with view of the lake just in sight. Peaceful. Obviously a popular place for the local community to eat in the restaurant. Food was of a high quality even though one night the waiter insisted an obvious cake was tiramasu when it wasnt. If your a wine connoisseur then this is the place for you. They have their own cellar and obviously know a lot about the wines albeit they are pricey. Overall a good 3 night stay on our motorbike tour.
View from the room was magnificent
Main room of the “Suite” is great
Food at the restaurant and wine/beer selection is great
Hotel Corte Santa Libera
One of our top picks in San Fedele Intelvi.Hotel Corte Santa Libera is located in San Fedele Intelvi, just 7 miles from Lugano. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service, luggage storage space and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Como is 11 miles from Hotel Corte Santa Libera, and Locarno is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Corte Santa Libera.
- This was very nice small apartment in nice village. Room was very modern and clean! It was nice bfreakfast was included. Great views.
- Nice hotel, nice and friendly staff ready to help and to give a good advise, perfectly clean and lovely room and bathroom, excellent breakfast. The location: you wake up every morning to a beautiful view from your window and the entire region gives endless ooportunities for nice trips.
- Fantastic views from room 2. Nice walk into the town. Helpful staff.
- The hotel was lovely and quiet. The room was very clean and we had fresh towels every day. Breakfast was good. The surroundings and the town are simply amazing.
- An excellent hotel with superb views and restaurants within easy reach for an evening meal!
Villa Belvedere Como Lake Relais
Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Villa Belvedere Como Lake Relais is located in Argegno in the region of Lombardia, just 10 miles from Lugano. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Como is 9 miles from Villa Belvedere Como Lake Relais, and Locarno is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Lovely dining room overlooking the lake – perfect way to start the day with a good buffet breakfast. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Location was perfect, the lake view is outstanding. On arrival we were upgraded to Room 11, which had a terrace and jacuzzi overlooking the lake. This was a nice touch, especially given that it was my partner’s birthday.
Reception staff were very welcoming.
Breakfast offering was good and the view from the breakfast room was amazing!
- I liked everything about this place, amazing views, great spot. friendly staff and the restaurant views and area was amazing!! I think you would find it hard to beat the view anywhere along the lake.
- The location is great, as well as the wonderful scenery!
- The location, the room, the amenities and staff were first class. They upgraded our room which was really nice. We ate in the hotel restaurant and it was fabulous. The breakfast we amazing. I would not hesitate to return or recommend this hotel.
One of our top picks in Laglio.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Bersagliere offers accommodations in Laglio, just 29 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Bergamo is 29 miles from Hotel Bersagliere, and Lugano is 12 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 27 miles away.
- The room is clean and spacious for big family. View of lake Como. Quiet
- Perfect location and the most beautiful view from our room.
- Wonderful view of the lake, lovely staff. Shared bathroom impeccably clean.
- The only positive of booking this hotel was sitting on a balcony overlooking Lake Como. We arrived at the reception only to be taken to a very dated apartment overlooking Lake Como on ground floor down the road with a very restricted view of lake. We were bitten by mosquitoes and my children had ants running on their sofa bed during the night . I was very disappointed to be staying about a mile down the road when I booked a hotel based place. The road was very dangerous to walk back up to hotel as very fast cars and no pavement being next to Lake Como. The evening meal was even worse – paid 72 euros for 4 smalll pasta dishes, 4 tirasumus, 2 large beers and some water. The pasta was awful! I would strike this accommodation off Booking.com as would not want other families to be so disappointed. The rest of our holiday accommodation was 5 star thank goodness!!
- Great location with an amazing view of the lake. Breakfast was excellent and had a good variety and staff were very accomadting – even booked a taxi for us from the station as we were delayed and buses had stopped running, this was made even nicer as we weren’t aware of this so was a huge help. It was easy to get around as bus stop is right outside only 20 mins from Como centre and 5 mins from Argegno were you can get the boat. Bar and restaurant also downstairs which was very handy with cheap food and drinks. Only suggestion would be if you are sleeping with a lakeside view there is a road nearby so if you are a light sleeper take some earplugs – the view fully makes up for this however as it is stunning!! Would definitely visit again.
Hotel Argegno is set right on the shore of Lake Como. It offers modern guest rooms with satellite TV and a fine pizzeria restaurant.The Argegno Hotel also features a snack bar and a private dock on the lake.Some rooms have private balconies.You have a variety of water sports activities in the Argegno area.
- Location was excellent! Food and staff were wonderful. They were happy to give tips on where the locals and eat and ski
- You really can’t go wrong anywhere around Lake Como but Argegno was the perfect place for us and the Hotel Argegno was the ideal place to stay when there. Right at lake it features beautiful views, an amazing restaurant with food at very reasonable prices and very helpful staff.
- Breathtaking views of the lake from our room. Very friendly staff.
- 4th time at this hotel. There are no bells and whisltles but it is very friendly and clean. Main reason for this choice is because of its location. It is steps from the ferry stop. A great location to stay if you want to visit all of the villages around lake como. An added part is you are less than a 5 minute walk from the FUNIVIA to take you to Pigra. One of the hidden treasures of lake como. If you are looking for a rest spot while you are visiting lake como, this town and this hotel is the spot!!!!!! The restaurant is also a favorite amongst the locals. DELICIOUS . I highly recommend this hotel, and ARGEGNO for you place to rest while touring the lake
- Friendly and serviceminded staff. Restaurant with very good food on the bottom floor. Clean and tidy rooms. Good breakfast.
Albergo Ristorante La Torre
Albergo Ristorante La Torre is set in a historic building with garden and swimming pool, near Lake Como and Lake Lugano. Parking is free.La Torre offers guest rooms with satellite TV, and self- catering apartments. You will receive a remote control to open the parking’s gate at all hours.Free wired internet is available in all La Torre’s accommodations. Free Wi-Fi is available in common areas.Albergo Ristorante La Torre serves freshly prepared Italian meals. Breakfast is buffet style.The historic center of Valle d’Intelvi is just 3 miles from Albergo La Torre.
- Superb friendly staff and family owned and run, large rooms, all facilities, excellent restaurant for dinner try the steak with mushrooms ! easy to drive to lake Como or Lugano for ferries to Bellagio and Villa Balbianello. The morning mountain vista is breathtaking
- Beautiful rooms, delicious food and very nice owners that go above and beyond to make your stay unforgettable! Highly recommended!
- Thank you for accomodating me with a great vegan breakfast! Staff was very friendly and helpful, room was clean and functional.
- Very nice Hotel with exceptional staff who go way and above to cater for anything.
- Beautiful views. Friendly multi lingual staff. Outstanding food. Charming property full of character.
Hotel San Marino
Offering panoramic views of Lake Como from its restaurant and terrace, Hotel San Marino is in Laglio, a 20-minute drive from Como. It features an outdoor pool overlooking the lake.San Marino Hotel’s rooms all feature satellite TV and a fan, and some have a balcony with lake views. Their private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and bathtub or shower.The San Marino’s restaurant and pizzeria has a covered terrace overlooking the lake, where you can enjoy Italian and international cuisine and wines. Breakfast buffet is also served here every morning.The staff is available 24 hours a day and can help organize excursions in the surrounding area and give travel information. Hotel San Marino offers free parking.The hotel is just in front of a bus stop, providing access to Como, Chiasso and Cernobbio. Lugano and the Swiss Border are a 30-minute drive away.
- The family that owned it were lovely very friendly and helpful. Food was lovely and the kids loved the pool, foosball and table tennis. The view from the restaurant was awesome.
- Nice view on the lake, nice staff. Good pizza and ciol selection of wines.
- amazing view from the room balcony. nice size bathroom. clean. location is very good for a car trip. pizzas at the in house restaurant are very good. hosts are nice and pleasant.
- The hotel is not in Laglio but on the main road above. Views are fabulous and parking easy.
- Great location, friendly staff, brilliant location. Beautiful view of the lake from some rooms. Loved it and would stay again if I was to visit Lake Como again
Hotel Tre Rose
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Tre Rose offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nesso, just 29 miles from Bergamo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugano is 12 miles from Hotel Tre Rose, and Como is 8 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 29 miles away.
Location is good for those who like to escape from touristic stay. It has bus stop and also slow boat stop . Though the boat doesn’t stop regularly but if you plan your day accordingly then it works just fine for transportation.
The hotel has a restaurant that offers good dinner.
- Perfect stopover and positioned at a beautiful spot on Lago di Como
- I love staying in this small town on Lake Como! The view out of the window was outstanding! There are really neat places to walk all around this village and it’s super charming! The staff was extremely friendly and everything was perfect!
- The host family are very obliging. Old style family run hotel. Italian style. A real feeling of being part of the local community during our stay. Views from our room of Lake Como were amazing.
- The location between Bellagio and Como was so convenient…we took the bus (bus stop located near the hotel) each day to one of those towns. Both breakfasts and dinners were wonderful!!
- Location is good for those who like to escape from touristic stay. It has bus stop and also slow boat stop . Though the boat doesn’t stop regularly but if you plan your day accordingly then it works just fine for transportation.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Helvetia is located in Lezzeno in the region of Lombardia, just 29 miles from Bergamo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugano is 12 miles from Hotel Helvetia, and Como is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Helvetia.
- The staff were the friendliest we have ever met and they met our requirements above and beyond expectations. Their restaurant served excellent tasting and good value food. They even provided us with a breakfast trolley as we were departing before breakfast, a fabulous surprise. Would recommend it as a base and would recommend car hire unless willing to travel by bus or ferry
- Everything at this property was excellent; all of the staff were extremely accomodating and helpful, the room was very comfortable and clean with beautiful views of the lake. Furthermore I strongly recommend eating in onsite the restaurant
- Very Nice staff. Lovely view and good alternative to visit the lake.
- Super clean and comfort room. We love lake view. Breakfast is very good. The staffs is very helpful.
- Very beautiful location and comfortable room, also polite and helpful staff! The price is very convenient. If you come to Lake Como not for the first time you can just stay in and enjoy a beautiful view!
Top Hotels In Schignano Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Schignano Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Schignano Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Schignano Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!