10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saviñán Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saviñán Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saviñán Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saviñán Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saviñán Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saviñán Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saviñán Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saviñán Aragon:
The Marivella’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, specialising in roast lamb. Breakfast includes coffee, tea, milk or chocolate milk and 1 pastry or toasts.The hotel has a children’s playground, and you can go hiking or play golf nearby. Zaragoza is 45 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- It’s well situated to break our journey at a reasonable price. It’s clean enough.
Hotel in Spanish style built to a high standard and well maintained.
Large restaurant run to a high standard plus cafe/bar open all hours.
Large car park.
Easy access to main roads.
The staff were so friendly and patient with my poor Spanish, in fact they helped me learn more. One member of staff went out of her way to give me a lift to the train station the day I departed for UK.
The steak in the resturant was done to perfection and I enjoyed the breakfast Spanish style. There is always plenty of food available at a very reasonable price and its always good.
This is my second visit there and I fully intend on going back next year.
Good location on N11a just off autovia and shown on Sat. Nav. under Marivella or post code.
Very friendly and efficient staff, excellent dinner at very reasonable price. Well maintained and equipped rooms and good as travelling stop or to explore area. Easy parking in hotel grounds and I think covered parking available for 8€.
- The hotel was lovely although the direction gave it as the Carretera Madrid Bacelona it is really on the old road not on the motorway which was nice as there was not heavy traffic. The breakfasr was typical Spanish (bread) . A nice terrace for sitting enjoying a drink in the evenings.
Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hotel Fornos has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Fornos’ restaurant. There is a small selection of cafes and bars in the centre of Calatayud, a 5-minute walk away.The hotel has easy access to the N2 Motorway, which connects guests to Zaragoza and Calamocha in an hour.
- The stuff was very friendly, even if they don’t speak English they are helpful and kind. The hotel is located in the centre of the town. You can get everything easily but it’s loud as well.
- Just reasonable value for moey . No frills.Good position for all the sights
- We slept just one short night so our experience is not big.
- Excellent location and excellent value. Restaurants and bars and a pleasant tree lined popular paseo just outside. The man that seems to do everything is very welcoming . Parking possible immediately outside on a pay and display. A system that works fine. It was free for a motorcycle. Well signposted and very easy to find
- With this price you can not complain too much. Right across a lane with lots of bars and terraces it gives a nice stroll. Good shower, decent breakfast. Excellent for one night.
Hospederia Meson de la Dolores
Hospederia Meson De La Dolores has the perfect accommodations for a relaxing rural getaway. From here, you can walk into the surrounding countryside and enjoy the fresh air and stunning views.All bedrooms in La Dolores come with a TV and Wi-Fi internet access.Unwind on the hotel’s terrace, and enjoy soaking up the sun in the summer months. La Dolores also has a typical Spanish inner courtyard – a place to keep cool on hot days.Dine in the charming restaurant of this hotel, where you can taste traditional regional-style cuisine. There is also a bar.
- terrible bed, noisy hotel, door into hall was a nice old door but not an excuse for a big crack between boards so in the morning we could hear everything outside in the hall, grouting in bathroom shabby and needs updating
- Old property with character. Located in the centre of the town.
- The place is an original old “Hospederia”, cozy
- Personal always friendly use this hotel frequently
- The hotel is very beautiful,the room is big,it is just neat the center of city
Hotel Monasterio Benedictino
Each room is air-conditioned and has a private bathroom with a shower or bath, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers a restaurant with restored alabaster arches, columns and internal patio. There is also a chapel of an early Gothic church.The property is situated 3.1 miles from the Roman ruins at Bilbilis and 4.3 miles from the Paracuellos de Jiloca Thermal Spa. Zaragoza Airport is around a 90-minute drive away.
- Just what we wanted, perfect stop-over on our route from Santander to Valencia, secure car park, excellent evening dinner.
- Very comfortable accommodation in the centre of town with loads of local bars and restaurants. Nice town.
- a gem of a find, great breakfast, excellent menu de dia including bottle of wine!, free coffee and tea in comfy seating area…all staff were very welcoming and friendly, used as a stop off by most people for only one night Calatayud is an interesting town
- Lovely hotel, would have been nice if we could have had a drink in the bar area with our small dog, although we appreciate dogs could be considered a nuisance to other guests. By having an area for guests to have a drink/food with their dog would be helpful.
- It was in a quiet area but well located for shopping and sightseeing.
Hotel Castillo de Ayud
The Castillo de Ayud is connected to the Hotel Chalet de los Sánchez via a large terrace. Also connecting the hotels is a spa with wet and dry saunas, as well as a range of massage and beauty treatments.The hotel’s restaurant offers good-value daily menus as well as à la carte options. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Piedra Monastery, surrounded by large, landscaped gardens, is just 15.5 miles from the Castillo de Ayud Hotel. Augusta Golf Course is 2.8 miles away.
- I did not use the restaurant for a main evening meal but the breakfasts are very good.
- Modern hotel. Smart, clean room. Although it was next to a busy road, it has excellent sound insulation and so it was quiet. Good breakfast.
- Hotel very modern and newly refurbished. Receptionist very helpful and kind. Bed was very comfortable.
All aspects of the hotel was very good
Pleasant staff and nice surroundings
The directions to get there were very good too
- Friendly helpful staff, comfortable warm room, good breakfast, on site parking.
Unike Hotels Hospederia El Pilar
The air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV, some with flat-screen TVs. Rooms are also heated and have a private bathroom. Single rooms have a shower. Double or twin rooms have a bath tub, shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Hospederia El Pilar. There is a bar and charming restaurant featuring wooden beams and chandeliers.Luggage storage is offered and the Pilar is a 5-minute drive from the A2 Motorway. Zaragoza is an hour’s drive away.
- Restaurant which was nearby was excellent. Breakfast in the hotel was fine served in a friendly bar.
- Limited parking, however they had space for my motorcycle, which put my mind at rest.
- Great location in Calatayud. Helpful and friendly staff – had some recommendations on where to eat and was certainly a great choice. The hotel has a lot of character, well worth a stop over.
Really good value for money, central location, clean, and nice decoration, the place has character (vs. boring business hotels).
Nice and friendly people running it.
I was allowed early check in.
- Está muy bien situado. La decoración es agradable.
Hotel La Bodega
Set in a restored wine cellar, the restaurant at Hotel La Bodega serves homemade dishes, typical of the Aragon region, including the “asado de ternasco”. Guests can also relax in the traditional bar-cafeteria and enjoy tapas or different dishes.All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.La Bodega is 650 feet from the A2 Motorway providing easy access to other cities. Free private parking is available on site.
The hotel is clean and comfortable, nice, large rooms, contemporary fixtures and furniture. Easy parking just outside the hotel. Staff was polite, although did not speak English at all.
Food in the restaurant is delicious – highly recommended!!
- Convenient overnight stop, safe parking, bar open.
- Safe parking, cafe / bar, easy walk to village with bars.
- We like the room, staff and that it is pet friendly and convenient.
- Fantástico y no me pidieron 1 euro por ser turista como me pidieron en un hotel de Vilafranca del Penedés, para mi ese euro fue denigrante.
- The hotel is clean and comfortable, nice, large rooms, contemporary fixtures and furniture. Easy parking just outside the hotel. Staff was polite, although did not speak English at all.
El Patio lies on the main road linking Madrid with Barcelona and on to the French border. The historic regional capital of Zaragoza is just a 31.1 miles drive away.One of the hotel’s most attractive features is its dining facilities – choose between the traditional dishes offered in La Almunia and the more elaborate, creative cuisine served in El Patio de Goya.At the end of each day, enjoy a good night’s rest in your contemporary-style bedroom. Parquet flooring and air conditioning ensure a comfortable temperature during the warm summer months. Modern amenities also include TVs and free internet access.
We couldn’t fault anything; the decor, the furnishings, colour schemes, comfortable beds, good
pillows – very important – the shower room all super. The menu del dia was good value, a good selection of dishes, with generous portions.
- Very clean and modern. Very helpful front desk staff and good food in the restaurant.
Friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble.
Beautiful room and excellent food.
- Nice bedroom, wonderful large and modern shower room. Comfortable bed, quiet location, easy to find, easy parking at front of hotel.
Was a perfect stop geographically for me , will definitely be staying there again
Very good food in the hotel resturanrt
- We couldn’t fault anything; the decor, the furnishings, colour schemes, comfortable beds, good
Hotel Castillo de Ateca
Each bright room at Hotel Castillo de Ateca has simple, modern décor. All rooms have a TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.El Fogón de Ateca Restaurant serves a range of local cuisine and has a varied wine selection. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request.The hotel is within 5 minutes’ walk of Ateca’s old city walls and the Jalón River. There is easy access to the A2 Motorway, which connects guests to Zaragoza and Calatayud within an hour.
- Very pleasant place with castle, stork’s nest, indoor courtyard and good restaurant.
- Easy parking. Ideal location in the centre of the town. Hosts were excellent with attention to detail. Could not do enough to make our stay very enjoyable.
- Contemporary, comfortable hotel in the center of a small village. Not to be missed! Great food. Maria & Antonio attentive and friendly.
- Nice place in a small-medium village, not far from more touristic ones, but peaceful. Room ample and comfortable. Breakfast was good and dinner was fine. The owner was extremely friendly.
The hosts were very friendly and welcoming.
The total price was very good with no extra charges for pets, parking and breakfast.
The hotel was clean and cosy with brand new mattresses and pillows.
The breakfast was excellent with good selection.
Hostal El Bodegon
The rooms come with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Alhama de Aragón is 6 miles from Hostal El Bodegon, and Gallocanta is 27 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 45 miles away.
- It’s quiet and peaceful. The shower is awesome.
Todo en buen estado y cómodo.
Muy buena comida en su restaurante
- Limpieza y cómodo. Lo único que hubo una pega y no sé si fue porque hubo una confusión (imagino que sí), yo pedí una doble, y luego 2 camas porque vamos con una niña, y al final nos pusieron dos camas y una supletoria y claro nos cobraron 15 euros más por esa cama que no pedimos. Y otra pega fue la comida, no puedo entender como unas lentejas pueden ser tan pésimas, por lo demás normalito (en cuanto a la comida me refiero, fue de menú). La dueña magnífica, atenta y amable. El hostal muy limpio y el desayuno muy rico, tortillas recién hechas.
- Sobre todo el trato super amable del personal y la comida del restaurante es de 10. La habitación pequeñita pero super confortable y limpia. Recomendable 100%
- Los propietarios del hostal eran personas súper atentas y amables, comimos alli mismo dos veces y el trato genial.
Top Hotels In Saviñán Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saviñán Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saviñán Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saviñán Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!