10 Best Hotels To Stay In Savegre Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Savegre Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Savegre Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Savegre Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Savegre Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Savegre Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Savegre Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Savegre Puntarenas:
Alma de Hatillo
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Alma de Hatillo is located in Savegre, just 19 miles from Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking.Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Alma de Hatillo, and Quepos is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 37 miles from Alma de Hatillo.
- Sabina was such an excellent host! So kind and knowledgeable about the local environment and culture. Also the pool was outstandingly beautiful and clean. Such a magical place! Close to Dominical which has great surfing and dining. Plus she made us a delicious nutritious breakfast every morning with fruit and fresh juices grown on the property. Such a wonderful experience! Will definitely visit again 🙂
- Very nice natural surroundings, quiet and beautiful. The lady who runs this place is too nice, just meeting her was well worth the visit!
- The owner Sabina went out of her way to help me figure out how to use the bus. She is a kind and generous person!!
- La atención de doña Sabina, excelente lugar, súper recomendado
- Deayuno muy bueno y la atencion de doña Sabina y la decoración. LA ubicación en el bosque, la piscina de agua salada son un conjunto de elementos que hacen que el lugar sea ideal para descansar.
Hotel La Palapa Eco Lodge Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel La Palapa Eco Lodge Resort offers accommodations in Portalón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Manuel Antonio is 13 miles from Palapa Eco Lodge Resort, and Playa Hermosa is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel La Palapa Eco Lodge Resort.
- The gardens were beautiful, but not worth the ugliness of the owner and staff.
- The rooms are very comfortable, cooled by fans. There’s wifi in the reception/restaurant area. The real draw for this place is the setting: it’s in a rainforest, and the grounds are beautiful, with many exotic plants. This place would be good for tour or school groups.
- The environment is beautiful. The rooms are clean, quiet and peaceful area.
- It was a quiet, rustic eco lodge, adequate for the cost, nothing special, nice pool.
- The apartments is surrounded with lush tropical vegetation, quiet, secluded and safe. The rooms were nicely decorated with tropical art pictures and had large windows to enjoy the jungle view.
Tropical Sands Dominical Eco Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Tropical Sands Dominical Eco Inn offers accommodations in Dominical. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Manuel Antonio is 23 miles from Tropical Sands Dominical Eco Inn, and Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 52 miles from Tropical Sands Dominical Eco Inn.
- Perfect! Relaxing, quiet, yet woke up to birds and the sound of the waves. I had a cabina and it was just what I needed. Comfortable room, with plenty of storage, large bathroom, hammock and drying line outside. The garden and common area made it more relaxing and so nice to have coffee in the morning. Best location in Dominical, quiet as it is removed from the main road, close to beach, restaurant and taxi right across the street… perfect. Also, Amy booked 2 tours for me (Corcovado tour and SCUBA) and it worked out perfectly. They are the best.
Lovely place! Peaceful and quiet dan very serene place!
The Beach in front of the hotel is very nice to sit and watch the ocean
- Except from the sturdy matrass everything was perfect! Nice place, friendly owners, friendly housepets, perfect wifi, brilliant location superclose to the beach and town centre. Really enjoyed it and would for sure recommend!
- It was a very peaceful little oasis near the beach
- Private, away from street noise, yet could hear the ocean. Sweet courtyard with flowering trees and birds. Very good location. The owners were very nice.
Makanda by The Sea Hotel Adults Only
One of our top picks in Manuel Antonio.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. With an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, the Makanda by The Sea Hotel Adults Only is in Manuel Antonio. Full breakfast is provided for free.The suites here have a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also include a hairdryer. Some suites have a sea view and a view of the grounds. The studios also include an iPod dock, a CD player and cable channels.The property has an on-site restaurant, and the nearest grocery store is located less than half a mile away.At Makanda by The Sea Hotel Adults Only, there is a terrace. Other services include a massages and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horseback riding and fishing.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 42 miles away. The property provides free parking and free Wi-Fi access.
- Every staff member greeted us whenever we crossed paths. Service was instant and they accommodated EVERYTHING I asked of them. GREAT food and drinks. If you want to escape from reality to PARADISE, Makanda by the Sea is the plan e to be. COCO, RICKY, DARWIN, AMANDA,and the rest of the staff could not be more accommodating. WE WILL BE BACK!!!
This property is great.
We travel a lot staying mostly in very good hotels – Makanda offers really unique experience of living like in jungles but with 5* facilities: beautiful jungle area with monkeys, birds, very nice pools, good bar and nice secluded wild beach with a few people only.
The general vibes are very relaxed, great for couples and companies.
We stayed in villa with beautiful view and pool (that was big and deep enough to swim, not just a formal one), not sure about other rooms.
Would recommend renting a big villa if you travel with 4-5 people.
Hope this hotel will keep it’s privacy and won’t get overcrowded
- Spectacular! Views are unbeatable, the staff was wonderful, food was delicious. Location was close to great excursions, beautiful beaches, shopping and restaurants! And monkeys loved to make morning and afternoon visits!
- The view from our room was amazing. We had a very nice big balcony. The infinity pool was great. Breakfast was good too, I would add more choices. Our room was always clean, but I would definitely make sure the common areas such restrooms next to the pools and reception are talent care of better than they are right now.
- This hotel is a dream. The best place you could ever stay. The rooms are just jaw dropping.
Hotel Manuel Antonio
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Manuel Antonio, 3 miles from Quepos, Hotel Manuel Antonio features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.Dominical is 21 miles from Hotel Manuel Antonio, and Esterillos is 26 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 39 miles away.
Awesome location (200m from park MA)
Close to nice beach (50m)
AC is good
- Great location…right across the street from a beautiful beach and extremely close to Manuel Antonio National Park… Excellent room, powerful fan helped spread the AC around the room quickly… Second floor, ocean view room provided a great view. I may not have enjoyed a garden view room quite as much….Bus to other Manuel Antonio locations stopped right in front of the hotel…
- Situated near Manual Antonio National Park, the hotel is a good place to stay in and to relax. The beach is one minute walk from the hotel. If you arrive from San Jose by bus, the bus stop is near the hotel. Personnel is very helpful. Many restaurants, minimarkets and souvenier shops nearby.
- The location of this hotel is fantastic, close both to the beach and to the entrance to N. P. Manual Antonio. The garden was well kept. The staff was very kind and efficient. The room and the bathroom were large, comfortable and pleasantly decorated. The bed was excellent and there was plenty of warm water at any time.
- Great location. Right next to the beach and National Park. Nice staff and reasonable in-site food selection.
- Awesome location (200m from park MA)
Hotel Villas Lirio
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Hotel Villas Lirio is located in Manuel Antonio in the region of Puntarenas, just 1.5 miles from Quepos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Dominical is 23 miles from Hotel Villas Lirio, and Esterillos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 38 miles from Hotel Villas Lirio.
- Hotel setting and layout unique and appropriate for a jungle adventure. Staff friendly, helpful.
- big room, huge terrace, ocean view, small staircase directly from the terrace to the small pool, very comfortable beds, 2 pools
- Lovely rooms, pleasant staff. Happy hour 5 until 7pm, buy one get one free. Great pool and adequate breakfast.
- Room 207 is the only room with a balcony and breathtaking view of the ocean.
- The central location of the hotel. Friendly staff. Helped us book tours. Brought an extra bed to the room promptly. Took care of a clogged toilet immediately. Excellent dinner at restaurant. Basic breakfast.
One of our top picks in Dominical.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Dominical, 23 miles from Manuel Antonio, Diuwak features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from Diuwak, and Quepos is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- the pool is amazing, the breakfast was good and location is amazing…
- The pool was nice, the plants around the property were great. The tico breakfast was a good quality and the staff very helpful.
- The breakfast was good and the swimming pool is spacious and clean.
- Pleasant surprise in the middle of Domincal. The lush tropical grounds invite you to sit and relax near the numerous waterfalls around the property. A beautiful pool and nice restaurant are an added plus. The rooms are small, but adequate, and clean. The friendly service and quiet atmosphere are what would make me return to this little oasis in the middle of town.
- Helpful and friendly staff, great location, great customer service. Grounds and pool kept up nicely.
Hotel Villas Nicolas – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Manuel Antonio.Located in Manuel Antonio, offering an outdoor pool, tropical garden and a restaurant for breakfast only, Hotel Villas Nicolas – Adults Only offers self-catering accommodation in Manuel Antonio. Free WiFi access is available.Apartments at Hotel Villas Nicolas – Adults Only feature air conditioning and a balcony with hammocks. There is also a refrigerator. Guests can enjoy a sea view from the rooms.Other facilities and services include laundry facilities, airport shuttle service with surcharge, massage services upon request and reservations for all activities available in the area.Juan Santamaría International Airport is located 41 miles from the accommodation. This aparthotel is also nearby an array of restaurants, shops and bars. Three different beaches are within 5 minutes’ bus ride or 20 minutes’ walk.
- Our room was very nice with an extremely large and comfortable bed. Great view and the hammock was a bonus.
- Amazing hotel & staff! All perfect, thank you for a perfect time!
- The views of the rainforest from the patio were wonderful, saw monkeys and birds. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious. Close to National Park, beach, and nice restaurants. Good value for the money.
- Fruit each morning was perfect, Coffee great and eggs done just right! The staff serving us was excellent!!!
- The room is beautiful with an amazing patio and view. We loved that there’s no TV and quiet time in the hammock was priceless.
Hotel Plaza Yara
One of our best sellers in Manuel Antonio! Hotel Plaza Yara is located in Manuel Antonio, 0.9 miles from Quepos and 23 miles from Dominical. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Esterillos is 25 miles from Hotel Plaza Yara, and Santa María is 21 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Nice hotel but a little pricey.
Staff was wonderful and accommodating.
Loved resident cat.
- Beautiful facility with friendly staff. Rooms were large and well-decorated, with a walk-in shower. Patio and pool area open up to the forest. All rooms have a patio/terrace-we saw monkeys and an iguana from ours! They allowed us to take the pool towels to the beach. Breakfast was delicious – large made-to-order portions! They also stored our bags while we went to the park on our last day. A little pricier than some other options, but the great facilities were worth it!
Clean, well équiped. Everything seems recent according to European standards.
Perfect guide for PArc Manual Antonio visit.
All are customer oriented.
Road is not a Problem if your room is on backside.
We three seasoned travelers were unprepared for the beauty, efficiency, comfort and friendly service of this most happy of accommodations.
The spacious suites are comfortable, and the room design is breathtaking.
All of the above is set against a background of lush tropical jungle filled with exotic vegetation with enough wildlife to provide constant entertainment in the many sheltered areas from dawn to dusk and from sofa to pool!
Unexpected, however, were the superb amenities and the cheerful care with which the efficient staff administers them. Rodger, Sandro, Nelson and every other person who cared for us are what makes this place magical. This staff outshines The Four Seasons and The Ritz.
This absolutely lovely hotel will NOT disappoint.
- Very large room. Management friendly. Great breakfast.
- Nice hotel but a little pricey.
Portasol Rainforest & Ocean View Community
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Portasol Rainforest & Ocean View Community is located in Matapalo.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Manuel Antonio is 13 miles from Portasol Rainforest, and Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 42 miles from Portasol Rainforest & Ocean View Community.
- The place was amazing. Extremely tropical with short hikes to the river and a waterfall with a great pool for swimming. Lizards, butterflies, and tons of bugs were seen, especially at night. A great dinner and breakfast was prepared for us. This place felt very private and away from all the tourists. There was only one other couple there when we were. Highly recommend if you want a quiet place submerged in the rainforest.
- Very beautiful surroundings, peaceful,breakfast was included. Staff was great, the bungalow was great, loved it.
Closeness to nature. Peace and quiet.
Swimming at the waterfall in the premises.
- Portasol es un condominio privado en medio del bosque húmedo de Costa Rica, a solo 3 km de la playa. Cada casa es diferente, nosotros nos alojamos en la Casa 14 llamada “Casa de Paz”. las instalaciones y decoración eran espectaculares, te permitían disfrutar el entorno en su plenitud, incluso vimos un Tucán desde el balcón. Tiene una pequeña piscina, quincha, bar, terrazas y una cocina central. Las habitaciones están en el nivel inferior. La señora Maria nos iba a ayudar con la limpieza todas las mañanas, con muy buena disposición y excelente servicio.
- Exklusivt, men begränsat antal rum och en underbar djungel att utforska samt utmärkt personal. Fint vattenfall att bada i och spännande omgivning. Hotellet anordnade en super lyxig middag som kördes ut till vår bungalow. Mycket bra frukost! Vi rekommenderar verkligen detta boendet. Stranden vid havet är vidsträckt och mycket fin.
Top Hotels In Savegre Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Savegre Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Savegre Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Savegre Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!