10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sarzana Liguria – Top Hotel Reviews
Sarzana Liguria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sarzana Liguria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sarzana Liguria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sarzana Liguria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sarzana Liguria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sarzana Liguria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sarzana Liguria:
Albergo la Luna
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Albergo la Luna offers accommodations in Sarzana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.Viareggio is 21 miles from Albergo la Luna, and La Spezia is 8 miles from the property. Galileo Galilei Airport is 35 miles away.
- Cosiness, swimming pool which can be used at any time of the day and we were lucky to be the only ones who used it for the whole stay. Breakfast was very good, with Italian cappuccino on request. Menu diversified enough not be bored with.
- Very good breakfast, friendly owners willing to help.
- Excellent food! The owner is very keen on providing an outstanding food experience. Food is served with care and passion. He won’t even sell a bottle of expensive wine if it doesn’t have enough tome to sit before being consumed! Had one of the best dishes at this place.
- Impeccably clean inside and out; swimming pool sparkled! Owners are wonderful, helpful, friendly and knowledgable of area. Fantastic location for Carrara marble quarries tour (a must do!), Cinque Terre, Genova, etc. The on-site restaurant is amazing, reasonably priced and not to be missed. The breakfast is superb. Our room was huge! Highly recommend this wonderful place!!
- nice and familiar, central and not far to autostrada in all directions. clean and big pool
Albergo La Villetta
Albergo La Villetta is located in Sarzana, just 22 miles from Viareggio. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.La Spezia is 7 miles from Albergo La Villetta, and Corvara is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 36 miles from Albergo La Villetta.
- The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly, the atmosphere was peaceful, and the location is close to the historical centre of town.
- The man in the reception when I arrived he’s very nice I ask a warm room and a room that I can connect to the wi fi instead of the room I book he let me choose 2 rooms in the 2nd floor instead of 3rd floor and give me the remote of the Heater,,,
- Staff were very helpful!! Private parking a plus! Great location!!!!!!
- La stanza era molto silenziosa e dava sul parcheggio interno. Ottimo lo spazio nella stanza che era dotata anche di uno scrittoio. La doccia con acqua subito calda. Ottima posizione, la disponibilità e cordialità del proprietario nonostante entrassi in albergo pieno di fango.
- Molto accogliente e stanze veramente grandi. Posizione fantastica perché pochissimi passi dal centro storico ?
Santa Caterina Park Hotel
Located in Sarzana, 23 miles from Viareggio, Santa Caterina Park Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Spezia is 6 miles from Santa Caterina Park Hotel, and Corvara is 11 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Suite, swimming pool, cleanness, spa, kindness of reception staff.
Great pool with DJ
Close to public transport
Close to shops
Coffee at breakfast
The management staff was very responsive and helpful.
Smoking not allowed inside the restaurant, first I saw in Italy.
English channels on the TV.
- La colazione abbastanza abbondante. Il personale carino.la vista dalla camera bella. Tutto OK
- Tutto perfetto, hotel molto bello , la spa molto bella e gestita bene , colazione top ….
Hotel Al Sant’Andrea
Located in Sarzana, 22 miles from Viareggio, Hotel Al Sant’Andrea features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. La Spezia is 7 miles from Hotel Al Sant’Andrea, and Corvara is 12 miles from the property. Galileo Galilei Airport is 35 miles away.
- Personale squisitamente gentile e disponibile per ogni richiesta e necessità!
- Der Preis ist wirklich top, die Mitarbeiter sind sehr nett und das Frühstück ist sehr gut!
- Staff cordiale e preparato; wifi aperto e veloce; parcheggio.
- Camera comoda e silenziosa, perfetta dopo una giornata di lavoro
- Camera fresca di bucato e di rinnovo con affaccio sulla strada, ma insonorizzata e tranquilla. Colazione con torte fatte in casa e prodotti della zona, grande parcheggio a un passo dall’autostrada.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Scuderia offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sarzana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Viareggio is 24 miles from La Scuderia, and La Spezia is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- it is nice place in a Horse club where you get a simple but comfy room. Breakfast was included but we skipped it due to early departure so I can’t comment on that part of the service. Place is very close to Sarzana city center by car, only fee minutes drive. Sarzana i definitely worth visit. We managed to come in time for a local street food fair so we got to drink Aperol spritz for 5 EUR but got a whole platter of finger food for free in Cafe Del Teatro, recommended!
- A simple and rustic accommodation near La Spezia and Cinque Terre. Just what we needed for a one night stop. Very peaceful area. Close to the seaside towns of San Terenzo and Lerici where good food can be found.
Alloggi semplici e puliti, poco fuori dal centro di Sarzana, in una zona silenziosa. Utilizzato come base per visitare le Cinque Terre, Portovenere e Lerici.
Ottimo il ristorante annesso alla struttura a prezzi contenuti e
ottima la colazione con torte fatte in casa.
- La Gentilezza e cortesia della proprietà e di tutto lo Staff. I quali erano sempre a disposizione.
- Una bella struttura in mezzo alla natura,vicina a un maneggio
One of our top picks in Santo Stefano di Magra.La Trigola is located in Santo Stefano di Magra, 26 miles from Viareggio and 7 miles from La Spezia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Corvara is 10 miles from La Trigola, and Forte dei Marmi is 18 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- It was a very peaceful and beautiful location. I was there in winter but can imagine how nice it would be to sit on private patio in other seasons. Great breakfast.
- Beautiful location, up on the hill (grwat views of the surrounding areas). Rooms are super clean and comfy. The owners and staff are really nice and friendly. They have their own restaurant and food was great. Breakfast was included and it was good too – the homemade cakes are to die for (especially the orange jam crostata). We reserved for one night but decided to stay two in the end.
- The staff were exceptionally helpful and efficient in looking after our group of 18 adults, especially Sheila, the person in charge of reception. They put on special menus for us in the evening so that we could enjoy the local cuisine, and were extremely welcoming and friendly.
- The staff were very efficient and friendly in dealing with our group of 18 adults, catering for individual food preferences for packed lunches for instance. They even prepared special dinner menus so that we could sample the local cuisine – the food was very good and well presented. The spacious bedrooms had been recently refurbished in an attractive style, with superb bathrooms, and lovely thick towels.
- restaurant was great but hotel is far up a hill, need a car
One of our best sellers in Lerici! Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Albergo Serena offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lerici, just 23 miles from Viareggio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. La Spezia is 5 miles from Albergo Serena, and Corvara is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 37 miles from Albergo Serena.
- Good location to reach Cinque Terre, Lerici, San Terenzo, Tellaro and La Spezia by car. It is in a quiet location with beautiful views of the hills and the sea. Breakfast was exceptional. Really enjoyed it. Plenty of parking space available.
It was ok for spending one night.
The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was really great!
- The place is just easy and everything works. It’s on top of a hill with great views, the rooms are basic, but comfortable and have everything you need, including air conditioning that actually works! There is also the feeling that the owners have put some effort in, nice touches of decoration that shows they care about the place. Easy parking and easy check in.
Very nice view to the valley from a balcony.
Quiet location – relaxing.
Great beaches of Lerici are quit near (ca. 10 mins by car).
Excellent running experience: up and down the mountain road over the mountain to the other side to Trebiano village. Tough and rewarding training.
The property was very clean and nice.
The high quality of the products at the breakfast (rice milk, soy milk, nutella, etc).
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergo Smeraldo offers accommodations in Castelnuovo Magra, just 30 miles from Lucca. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Viareggio is 19 miles from Albergo Smeraldo, and La Spezia is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 33 miles from Albergo Smeraldo.
- Friendly and nice staff. Nice pizzeria very close to the hotel.
- The owner is kind and takes care of his clients. He lent me a fan without asking . Best quality/price.
- one of the single beds turned out to be queen sized
- Goede basis overnachting voor een hele nette prijs. Erg aardige en behulpzame mensen.
- Personale disponibile e gentile, comodo parcheggio, stanza pulita
Located in Fosdinovo in the region of Tuscany, 21 miles from Viareggio, La Castellana features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. La Spezia is 9 miles from La Castellana, and Corvara is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 35 miles from La Castellana.
- La Castellana is an amazing place with beautiful views. I loved it.
- Excellent seafood restaurant which was full of locals, and it was helpful that our dog was allowed in. Spacious, comfortable and quiet room, with excellent views over the countryside, and a warm wooden, not cold tile floor. Good bathroom and shower. Our second stay, and we will go back again.
Clean and comfortable room
Catered for gluten free at breakfast
- We used this hotel as our base for visiting Cinque Terre. It is reasonable distance there and also to the beach and to mountains. We like cleanliness of our double room but we found it a bit “sterile”. Everything is nicely white but there is missing some “human touch”. Breakfast was nice surprise for Italian standards. We had dinner there once. It is pricey but food was very good. We found beds super comfortable.
- Clean and nice hotel, great for a family. Location is quite challenging without car or own helicopter. My whole family enjoyed this hotel.
Albergo La Mimosa
Albergo La Mimosa is located in Lerici, 23 miles from Viareggio and 5 miles from La Spezia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Corvara is 11 miles from Albergo La Mimosa, and Forte dei Marmi is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 36 miles from Albergo La Mimosa.
Everyday clean towels
Very helpfull owners
Nice way to explore the great town Lerici, easy transfer with the bus.
- Very friendly personel, very clean rooms with huge, comfy beds…Peace and quiey and off the beaten track…for ppl who dont want the hussle and bussle:)
The room was clean and comfortable, it was a short drive into town but Lerici is difficult to park in in the high season.
The staff were friendly and one understood and spoke some English.
It was fine for our one night stay
- We liked the people, the hotel and near Lerici. It is good to spend your holliday there. It is great value for you money
- colazione curata e ottima-staff cordiale e disponibile
- Good beds
Top Hotels In Sarzana Liguria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sarzana Liguria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sarzana Liguria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sarzana Liguria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!