10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sarvisé Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sarvisé Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sarvisé Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sarvisé Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sarvisé Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sarvisé Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sarvisé Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sarvisé Aragon:
Hotel Viña Oliván
Heated rooms at Hotel Viña Oliván come with a private bathroom with bath or shower. All have a TV, wardrobe and desk.A breakfast is served every day at the coffee-bar inside the property or in the surrounded garden. Hotel Viña Oliván prepared packed lunches upon request. A selection of traditional restaurants can be found in Sarvise.Hotel Viña Oliván is 1 hours’ drive from Huesca. The surrounding area is ideal for outdoor activities such as horse riding and hiking. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- LOVE it . Perfect. Fire place and pretty living room. Room clean and warm. Host so nice and even gave me a bottle of wine. The surrounding is like paradise next to a farm with cows grazing!!! I will stay there if i go again.
- In an excellent location. Just outside the little villa and very peaceful.
- The people who own the hotel are delightful, very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very warm and welcoming and exceptionally clean. The hotel is situated in a good place to explore the national park.
- The hotel is just perfect! Clean,cosy, great location, spacious rooms and great value for the price!
- Lucia and her mom were amazing hosts. Felt like family with them. Would definitely keep coming back to this place every time we visit Ordesa!
Hotel Casa Frauca
Each heated room features rustic-style décor and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower and hairdryer.Casa Frauca’s rustic-style seasonal restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes, including a daily set menu, as well as a range of regional and Spanish wines.Ordesa y Monte Perdido Nature Reserve is 7.5 miles from Hotel Casa Frauca. You can go horse riding, mountain biking, fishing and kayaking in the surrounding countryside. There are various hiking routes around the beautiful Cañon de Añisclo Canyon, 9.3 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Historical building packed with charm. Private parking is comfortable.Breakfast with fresh fruits and very good coffee. Excellent restaurant . Location is near to National Park Ordesa .
- Comfortable bed, lots of room, unusual loft style. Dinner lovely. Short drive to ordesa national park
- Excellent restaurant and located we’ll for local activities.
- Nicely decorated. Great restaurant with interesting local produce.
- Very comfortable, excellent food, and caring service. The location is close to the highway but there was no noise. The small hotel is located in a very peaceful village. The restaurant provided a wide range of dining options that were well prepared and excellent taste. Top marks all the way.
The rooms at Sorrosal feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each one comes with a window or terrace, some with views of the Sorrosal Waterfall.A daily breakfast is served in the hotel’s lounge, and the restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food. There is a terrace with mountain views, and Sorrosal also has a café serving snacks and drinks.Panticosa Ski Resort is 40 minutes’ drive from the Sorrosal. You can drive to Huesca in just over an hour. In the surrounding area guests can also visit Ainsa, Valle de Tena and Panticosa.
- Excellent location, mountains all around. Real value for money. Good restaurant across the road.
- We really enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff, nice location on main street. Room basic but comfortable with good shower. Attached restaurant serves good, reasonably priced food. Optional breakfast (4 euro) is basic but good. There is a bakery and supermarket outside the hotel for supplies and other restaurants within a few min walk.
A friendly and relaxed place to be with an excellent €4 breakfast option.
Good bars and restaurants nearby and lovely and close to the National Park
- El personal fue muy agradable y las instalaciones y servicios calidad precio son muy buenos
- Ubicación excelente, en el centro de Broto. Habitación amplia y tranquila. Personal muy amable. Desayuno con tostadas, cereales, bolleria, zumos, cafe. Totalmente recomendable. Repetiremos en otra ocasión.
The apartments in the Casa Notario have TVs, kitchen and private bathrooms. The rooms have private bathrooms and access to a shared dining room and kitchen.The Notario’s attractive gardens have loungers and a barbecue area. There is also a tour desk and a bar.The area is popular for hunting, fishing and horse-riding. Panticosa is just over 30 minutes’ drive away.
Excellent self catering facilities which were like two kitchens in one room. Showers hot and powerful and overall great value and comfort, and there is wifi and plenty of parking spaces.
Some great local walks too, like to the Hermita de San Mames.
- The location is insanely good. With some big improvements, the stay would have been the highlight of our trip.
- The ambience of this place is what made it. It was very private and in a tiny town with no restaurants although breakfast was offered at the hotel. The view was outstanding and the owner was very helpful. One if the highlights of our trip and enjoyed the simplicity
- Very friendly staff and outstanding views. BBQ your onw diner (local lamb) beyond description. I’ll recommend to anybody looking for quiet, nature and plenty of history and sports to do in the area.
Old stone house, country side style,
big green yard, mountain view from the hill.
Quite and no WI-FI and internet – it is good!
- Excellent self catering facilities which were like two kitchens in one room. Showers hot and powerful and overall great value and comfort, and there is wifi and plenty of parking spaces.
Hotel La Posada
Rooms at this rustic-style hotel have views over the natural surroundings. They all include wooden floors, satellite TV and an en suite bathroom. Children under 2 stay free with 2 adults.Hotel La Posada can organize many excursions around the Aragonese Pyrenees. There are 4×4 and walking tours to the Miradores viewpoints of Ordesa. Horse riding, tennis, hiking and climbing are all possible nearby.Public areas at La Posada include a garden, a TV-room and a bar-cafeteria. Parking is offered on site at a good price.
- Location and secure parking for our motorcycles, very good value, we used it twice on our tour.
- easy to park in front of the hotel. 3 min walking distance to the town center.
- Very nice Hotel. No English spoken. Large bedroom with a comfortable bed. Very clean and joy of joys had its own heating system, Lovely location on the river and the waterfall is worth a visit Wifi good
- The view from the hotel was absolutely breathtaking. We enjoyed ever minute of it. The menu del dia was o.k and ample.
- The location was superb. We had a room with a balcony overlooking the river. There were excellent restaurants nearby. A good location for touring the Pyrenees.
Hotel El Mirador
The establishment is a unique place, ideal if you are looking for tranquility and relaxation. It is surrounded by fields, next to a typical mountain village. You can enjoy the contact with the natural beauty of the Pyrenees from its spacious bedrooms.Its location in Valle de Broto means you can go skiing in winter or practice adventure sports such as canyoning, rafting or trekking.
- Nice, spacious room, with big windows and balcony, great views, short walk to Broto.
- Very good restaurant , very helpfull and lovely staff, location, parking
- The staffs welcomed us even though we arrived really late. They have been extremely friendly and helpful.
- Staff was great. One person speaks good English and was very helpful. Beautiful views from our window–we reserved a balcony room. Food is good, not great. The National Park is spectacular with wonderful hikes.
- Very nice and cozy hotel. Great views of the mountains. Good restaurant. Amazing staff: welcoming and friendly!
All heated rooms are bright and spacious, and come with a TV, desk and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace.Surrounded by large gardens, the hotel has a bar, an outdoor terrace and a communal lounge with TV. Staff at the tour desk can also provide tourist information about the area.Hotel Latre is close to the Ara River and the Sorrosal Waterfall. Hiking,cycling and fishing can be practised nearby.
- The location of the hotel is great, its at the top of town, just across the river. Close to restaurants and walking paths. The staff were literally fantastic! They were so helpful and lovely, making sure we had everything we needed. The breakfast in the morning was delicious, with the croissants very yummy! The room was very large, with a very spacious bathroom including a bath, which was lovely at the end of a day hiking. The bed was also very comfortable. Great value for money. I want to come back in summer to explore when more hikes are open.
- The location, easy parking and peaceful view. The proprietor is friendly even whenI do not speak Spanish.
- Very comfy room. Lovely view from perfect balcony. Broto was stunning.
- Limpieza y tranquilidad todo perfecto. Trato con el personal excelente
- Salimos encantados, ya habíamos estado en una ocasión y fue una maravilla. Limpieza, trato, sitio todo perfecto,inmejorable.sin ninguna duda volveremos
Offering spacious rooms, equipped with antique-style furniture, you can enjoy great views of the surrounding mountains from your window.Surrounded by lovely gardens and grounds, you can enjoy a walk around this hotel any time of the day. After a hearty breakfast in the morning, you can venture into the Ordesa’s mountainous landscape, and go hiking. Alternatively, you can visit Torla’s medieval castle.Edelweiss Hotel is ideal for exploring the valleys of Ordesa, Bujaruelo and Ara.
- Great Price. The manager had excellent English and was friendly and helpful with advice. Great walking in the mountains and excellent restaurants in the village. Breakfast was fantastic and the view of the mountain from our window was amazing. My son was happy and he is hard to please.
- Location in a lovely village. Off season few tourists. Some restaurants closed but enough open. Good breakfasts.
- The owners were really very friendly. Due to it being Easter and exceptionally busy in Torla, the parking was completely full. I was given an alternative in the small hotel opposite run by friends. I misunderstood and parked with lots of other cars down a steep drive. Heavy snow overnight made it impossible to get my car back up the slope. Despite it being entirely my fault, they came out in the heavy snow to help with the snow chains, and get my car out, without any complaint. The rooms are s little worn, but cosy and comfy. The view of the mountain from the balcony was to die for. The breakfast was amazing. There’s a lovely communal lounge, although I didn’t have time to use it. I would definitely stay again. Lovely people.
- Great location with free parking on site. Very good breakfast with lots of options. Comfy bed, mountain views and we also had a small sitting room. Plenty of hot water and cosy at night.
- The location and view were fabulous , the staff extremely helpful . The breakfasts catered for all tastes , probably my only complaint is the coffee could have been better . Overall though a fabulous place to stay .
Hotel Las Nieves
All heated rooms have wooden floors, a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and shower. Some rooms have sloped wooden ceilings.Breakfast is available at the Hotel Las Nieves. Packed lunches and sandwiches can be requested. The bar has a terrace and there is a TV lounge.
- The host was exceptionally attentive and friendly, the food delicious, and the location was gorgeous. We stayed here because we wanted to hike both in Aguas Tuertas and Monte Perdido national park. This was a great location to do both (only a 10 min drive from Monte Perdido).
Spotlessly clean & well run by Maria & Danny. Supported by Engish speaking Alba for dinners.
Simple & plain , nice home cooking. Be clear in what you want when ordering.
Excellent value for money.
We really enjoyed staying there for three nights as a base to visit Torla & Odessa. Lenas de Broto is actually a pretty little village in the Sorrasol valley which is very well worth walking around & includes lovely old church.
Nice hotel + very nice staff + possibility to have dinner – it was very delicious 🙂
Super parking at the hotel. Good option if you do not want to stay in overcrowded Torla, however, Torla can be guickly reached by car.
- Very familiar; chief very friendly; easy access to the national parc Perfido;
- La atención de los propietarios increíble. Estaba todo muy limpio. Hemos estado super cómodos y repetiremos sin duda alguna tan pronto como volvamos a la zona.
Each room at this hotel has a balcony offering views of the surrounding countryside. They also come with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.The hotel offers a café-bar and a communal lounge where you can relax and watch TV.The area is ideal for hiking, cycling, fishing and skiing.
- Beautiful, peaceful small town. Could park my motorcycle at the back of the hotel, off the street. Helpful receptionist.
- Liked this place so much I extended my booking. The quietly spoken receptionist was outstandingly accommodating – nothing was too much trouble. This hotel, although middle of the road in terms of “stars”, is great value for money for this area – why pay more? Several restaurants within 60 metres, supermarket across the road, easy drive to Odesa Valley (if visiting outside peak times – when you have to take a bus). 40 minute drive to starting point for the Anisco Gorge walk. And Broto has more character than the next spot starting wih “T” 3 km further north (my opinon). Would definitely stay again!
- It was super cozy, had a lovely kitchenette and two balconies with a view of the quaint and adorable Broto Main Street. There was an amazing taxidermy goat head in the hallway and the host was so sweet and helpful with suggestions on where to go in Torla Ordesa park.
- Having stayed in several hotels in this area, I can say that this, the least expensive option I have found, still partakes of the very high standards which are the norm around here, a place geared toward domestic family tourism. Broto is as convenient a base for Ordesa National Park as Torla, and has its own charm, with its riverside pizzerias and bizarre hidden waterfall. I am in general still surprised that more more international tourists don’t visit this area, which has easily accessible, spectacular hiking for all abilities and nice, affordable little hotels, all reachable in half a day from the budget airline hubs of Barcelona and Zaragoza.
- Breakfast. As a coeliac, I usually have issues with breakfast in most places but here the owner has fried me some eggs without any problems.
Top Hotels In Sarvisé Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sarvisé Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sarvisé Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sarvisé Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!