10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sarón Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Sarón Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sarón Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sarón Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sarón Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sarón Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sarón Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sarón Cantabria:
Posada Casa de Julia
Rooms at Posada Casa de Julia offer mountain views and come with heating, a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided and there is free Wi-Fi throughout.Posada Casa de Julia Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine and you will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Macizo de Peña Cabarga Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away and Santillana del Mar is 16.8 miles from the property. A 15-minute drive will take you to Santander Airport.
- Un enclave natural y tranquilo ideal para descansar y moverte por sus alrededores
- Location is about 5-10 mins of car drive to Cabarcenos natural park. And about 20-30 mins away from Santander.
- Food simple but tasty. Warm welcome and great value
- Located in a very calm place, in the middle of nature. Really very clean. Cheap.
- Muy tranquilo. Muy buena gente. Hemos estado muy a gusto
B&B El Jardín de Aes
The rustic rooms are heated and feature a TV and wooden floors. Some have wooden beams and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Breakfast is available at B&B El Jardín de Aes. There is an outdoor terrace and guests can also relax in the library.Puente Viesgo is known for its cave paintings and thermal spa, as well as many hiking trails. Santillana del Mar and Suances Beach are within a 30-minute drive. Santander Airport is 21.7 miles away.
- Relaxing environment. Scenic views. Great pictures. Awsome service.
- The B&B was located in an attractive rural and mountainous area on a main road and represented very good value for money. There was parking space and the large house had very interesting decor and architecture. The breakfast was good.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much for her.
- The house was lovely, breakfast delicious and the gentleman was very welcoming and helpful.
- La casa, un desayuno estupendo sobre todo la pequeña terraza de la habitación.
Hotel Villa Maria
Featuring a balcony, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer.The restaurant features a large terrace, so guests can enjoy their meals inside or outside. The property also offers a children’s playground.The 24 hours reception service is provided from the lobby or the cafeteria area.The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is only 3.1 miles from the property. Guests can also enjoy the beaches and coves on the Cantabrian coast within 10 minutes’ drive.
- private car park and although no English spoken the staff were friendly and as helpful as possible
- The food was good but the restaurant opened at 21.00 which was a bit late for us.
- Stop over after getting off ferry at night.Clean comfortable ensuite twin room with hotel car park outside .
This is our second time staying here and its is a great stopover, having just got off the Ferry at Santander. It is 16 mins from the port easy to find. The hotel staff are friendly lovely bar attached and staff even recognised us from last year!
This will always be the hotel to stay at when we visit Spain by ferry again!!
- Cleanliness customer friendly customer focused customer orientated
Hotel La Alfonsina
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Hotel La Alfonsina features free WiFi throughout the property.Hotel La Alfonsina offers buffet breakfast prepared with typical local products. There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and shops at the property. Guided tours are also offered.Santillana del Mar is 16.8 miles from Hotel La Alfonsina, while Suances is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12.4 miles from Hotel La Alfonsina.
Very helpful, friendly and nice staff.
Beautiful rooms – lovely use of wood and stone.
- Great location, super -friendly staff, and one of the best buffet breakfasts we’ve ever had (we were the only guests that night, and they still put the whole buffet for us). The rooms are stylish and newly renovated. The whole experience was superb.
- The hotel is very nice. It is small and everything is kept simple, but in a nice a cool way. We definitely can recommend the breakfast with a lot of different hams and the sheep milk yoghurt. Enjoy that cool place with just 10min away from the Cabarceno zoo.
The property was located in a beautiful country setting and was easily located. The room was superb with fabulous decor, an amazing shower unit and very comfortable beds. The soundproofing in the room against the noise from the road which ran directly below our room window was excellent.
The breakfast at the hotel was simply the best with wonderful fresh food and lovely service. We could not have asked for more. We were presented with a beautiful cake as we left which was simply amazing.
- All is new, clean, comfortable and accurately furnished/decorated. Divine breakfast and owners very warm.
- Very helpful, friendly and nice staff.
A TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Santander is 12 miles from Hosteria Hijuelas, and Santillana del Mar is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 10 miles from Hosteria Hijuelas.
- La amabilidad y buen trato de todo el personal (especialmente Marian). Resulta muy cómodo disponer de bar/restaurante para comidas y cenas. La ubicación es ideal para visitar el parque natural de Cabárceno.
- El trato recibido por sus propietarios es excelente, la comida y su tranquilidad hacen que consideres que la elección ha sido muy acertada.
- La localización, el desayuno y el personal era muy agradable
- Buen desayuno en un entorno muy tranquilo. La habitación estaba bien equipada con lo básico.
- Elegimos este hospedaje para una escapada de fin de semana y la experiencia fue muy recomendable. El trato y la atención recibida por parte de las personas a cargo fue muy bueno, se nota que les importa que los clientes estén a gusto y disfruten de su estancia. La reserva era con desayuno incluido y la verdad es que fue muy completo, ofreciéndonos productos de la tierra y elaborados por ellos mismos. Además no dudamos en quedarnos a cenar en el restaurante de la hospedería, 100% recomendable las sugerencias fuera de carta.
Posada Ribera del Pas
The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountain, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Santillana del Mar is 12 miles from Posada Ribera del Pas, and Suances is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from Posada Ribera del Pas.
- Beautiful location. Staff are very nice. They make you feel at home.
- Secure parking. Nice family atmosphere. Very accommodating on eating times. I am a vegetarian,but they were happy to offer an alternative. Ideal for port of Santander, 40 mins.
- Beautiful hotel in wonderful area. Very friendly people.
- Loved the traditional building (updated inside). Owners friendly and helpful, but you need to speak a little Spanish. Breakfast basic but good. Solomillo excellent. Would stay there again, about 35 mins from Santander. Good space for our dog.
- El entorno es espectacular, la propia posada preciosa y el servicio excelente.
Hotel Termas de Liérganes
The restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine and there is also a café with a terrace looking onto the gardens.Guests are also welcome to enjoy the facilities at Gran Hotel Balneario de Liérganes, for an additional charge. Located 350 feet from the property, it offers an indoor pool, a thermal circuit, hot spring bath and a range of health and beauty treatments. Guests have free access to the thermal pool from 16:00 to 21:00.Santander and the nearest beaches can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Bilbao is 55.9 miles away.
- Good clean basic hotel, good food next door, plenty of breakfast.
- Excellent staff. Easy going, relaxed atmosphere. Good breakfast
- Staff were great! They helped us park our motorcycles safely, and we had several impromptu Spanish/English lessons! The restaraunt they recommended was great too.
- Low price, low quality of all – no one speaking english, receptionist unpleasant, in breakfast room dirty …….
- La piscina muy bien aunque solo abre por la tarde. y la ubicación
Posada Montero de la Concha
Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa bath, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Suances is 16 miles from Posada Montero de la Concha, and Castro-Urdiales is 30 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 10 miles away.
- Lo mejor es la atención de quienes la gestionan, siempre están pendientes de cualquier cosa que el cliente pueda necesitar para ayudar. El lugar es encantador, a unos minutos de Cabarceno.
- Sitio precioso para una maravillosa estancia. La casa, el pueblo, los paisajes fantásticos ( en un paraje en plena naturaleza pero cerca de todo lo importante para visitar) y que decir de la habitación…una pasada: grande, comodísima, bonita donde las haya,la cama enorme y comodísima, acogedora, limpia, el jacuzzi en la habitación fue lo más. Tranquilidad total para dormir y estupendo desayuno para comenzar el dia. Los anfitriones derrochan amabilidad (millón de gracias Francisco por todos los detalles que tuviste), en resumen, repetiremos y la recomendaremos….
- La posada nos encantó,el desayuno excelente,y el pueblo y sus alrededores una maravilla
- Me gusto el entorno y la Posada. La atención de Francisco y su hermano, que fue fueron muy amables y se preocuparon de todas nuestras necesidades. Fue como estar en casa. Volveremos.
- La struttura in pietra e l’arredamento la rendono accogliente e calda. Le stanze ben arredate e sopratutto la pulizia . La costante presenza dello staff e Francisco,l’anima della struttura, ti fanno sentire a casa. Non dimentichiamo la colazione che ti coccola. Il paesaggio intorno, lontano dal rumore , ti immerge in una serena tranquilla oasi e in 20 minuti sei al centro di Santander. La sera al ristorante all’angolo , dove deliziarti con le specialità locali. Da non perdere.
Posada el Tocinero
Bedrooms at the Tocinero are decorated with warm colours, and have parquet floors. They all have a bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is set in the Cantabrian region of Spain. The Cabárceno Nature Reserve is nearby. The area is ideal for outdoor activities.The beautiful Cantabrian coast is just a short drive away. It is famous for its lovely beaches and wonderful views.
- This is a quiet location just some 3 miles off the main travelling routes an cities. We stayed for two nights and would go there any time again. This offeres a very good price ratio.
Helpful friendly staff. Food available in restaurant on site mid morning until 2300+.
but (FREE until 1030) drinks vending machine (hot coffee,chocolate etc) and pay snacks (crisps choc. etc) in accommodation building.
Spacious rooms with large wardrobe. Bath with shower.
15-20 minutes from ferry port/city centre.
Plenty of parking on site.
- Always like to stay here, small family run hotel just outside Santander. The rooms are basic but clean, the restaurant serves good food. They showed us photos of the fire that meant a total re-build of the restaurant which is now quite modern.
- The food in the restaurant was great and the small balcony a bonus
- Cerca de Santander, en un pueblo muy tranquilo y con facilidad de aparcamiento.
The Bolo Restaurant at Hotel Miera serves a buffet breakfast. The restaurant has a terrace and views over the surrounding natural landscape.Miera operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk. Free parking is available on site.Parayas Airport is 9.3 miles from Hotel Miera, while Santander is approximately 12.4 miles away. There are regular trains to Santander from the nearby railway station. The Pasiegos Valley is around 12.4 miles away.
- The owner spoke good English and was very helpful. The hotel was very clean the rooms also of a very high standard. Breakfast was comprehensive catering for all tastes of the continental variety. No full English here!
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Both people we met at the desk were very nice!
- El personal de recepción, muy amable. El Hotel, tranquilo, limpio y cómodo. El precio, razonable (más, teniendo en cuenta que reservé a última hora).
- That my bicycle was safe in a locked room and the staff speak English
- This is a great hotel for a one night stopover after or before the ferry but you could stay longer and enjoy the area. The room was clean and comfortable with a balcony. The owner was very helpful about the village history and places to eat.
Top Hotels In Sarón Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sarón Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sarón Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sarón Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!