10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sardina Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Sardina Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sardina Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sardina Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sardina Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sardina Gran Canaria:
Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel
The rooms at Elba Vecindario are equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. They also include a bathroom complete with a hairdryer.Elba Business and Convention Hotel offers an extensive buffet breakfast. The El Lagar restaurant serves regional and international cuisine, and the hotel also has a snack bar.The fitness centre at Vecindario Aeropuerto includes a gym, sauna and massage services. There are also squash facilities. 9 meeting rooms are available for business and social events.The hotel is 25 minutes’ by car from Las Palmas. The beaches in the south of the Canary Islands can be reached within 15 minutes.
- Close to airport. Free shuttle. Room perfect for a late night arrival.
- Location was good for my trip, and not too far from the airport. The drink making facilities were much appreciated. Excellent breakfast choice in the hotel
- friendly, efficient and professional staff giving a personal touch to what is in effect a large airport hotel
- The breakfast was very satisfactory. The bed excellent. Location good for transit.
- roof top pool, the bar, and the free airport transfer. Free WiFi and room safe.
Hotel Rural Las Calas
Blending different styles, individually decorated rooms feature typical Canarian whitewashed walls, dark woods and ceramic plate tiles. Each one includes a private bathroom, safe, minibar and satellite TV.Delicious home-made Mediterranean cuisine is served in the restaurant, where each dish is made with produce from the surrounding farms. The hotel also offers a kitchen which can be used by guests and includes a microwave, hob, fridge and coffee maker.The surrounding area offers many hiking and cycling routes. Las Palmas can be reached in a 30-minute drive, while Gran Canaria Airport is 40 minutes away by car.
- the meals eaten at a communal table with other guests were good
The dinner was lovely. You didnt have to choice, the give you the 3 course dinner. You were seated with other people at a big table, which was nice.
Staff was friendly and there was a good atmosphere.
Friendly staff, comfortable bed,safe parking, good value breakfast.
It’s a pleasant rural hotel
- Small hotel, somewhat remote and quiet place off the usual tourist routes. Nicely refurbished old building and rooms, nice little garden to relax in. Very friendly and helpful staff. Car needed but then easy access to hiking regions (Roque Nublo etc) as well as to shops and restaurants in San Mateo (7 km) or elsewhere.
- De spesielle fasilitetene og uteområdet i skjermet område.
Hotel Avenida de Canarias
All rooms at the Hotel Avenida de Canarias are air-conditioned and come with an en suite bathroom with a bath. There is also a work desk and mini-bar in each room. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Located just 9.3 miles from Playa del Ingles, the main tourist resort of the island, the hotel is on the main street in Vecindario. In the area surrounding the hotel you will find around 1000 shops, a theatre, multiplex cinema and an Olympic swimming pool.There are several bus lines from the airport which run close to the hotel. The hotel is 7.5 miles away from the airport and Las Palmas is 18.6 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. They lent me a charger which I forgot to return. I’ll do it next time I come. Another good reason for choosing Avenida da Canarias Hotel
- Free private garage to park a car. Abundant and tasty buffet breakfast with a wide selection of fruit. Room was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Great location to move around in the south part of the island. The hotel is close to the airport and the reception is open 24h, which helps when one arrives on a late night plane.
- Very clean and tidy. Super friendly and helpful receptionist!!
- Food was varied and plentiful. Staff were great. Free WiFi. Free beach towels. Towels and toiletries renewed every day. Free safety deposit boxes. Incredibly swift airport transfer and very convenient for local bus routes to beaches and capital.
Surprisingly good room in hotel in shopping street in not very pretty town close to airport (reason for us to stay there).
Quiet, and very roomy and clean. Free parking garage.
Didn’t try the food, good restaurants nearby.
Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes
The hotel is housed in a white-washed building with brightly coloured French doors and balconies. Each of its rooms has restored wooden furnishings and screens. There is a fan, TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast, which is served in the neighbouring Casa de los Camellos Hotel. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel.Agüimes is within 20 minutes’ drive of Arinaga and the nearest beaches. Gran Canaria Airport is 5 miles away.
- Excellent stay, a bit pricy but well worth the money!
- Property was quaint andchad character. Central to all.
- Chosen for close proximity to the airport but away from the crowds. Fab little place in a cute town
- The town itself is very beautiful during the day but I wish there will be more restaurants to eat out for dinner.
- The hotel is in a charming and quirky traditional house. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is decent (although by no means extraordinary).
Hotel Playa de Arinaga
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.The hotel also provides car rental. Maspalomas is 14 miles from Hotel Playa de Arinaga, and Las Palmas is 18 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Lovely hotel. Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Great location – town felt very Spanish and we didn’t see any other tourists. Excellent restaurants and a beautiful wild beach (Cabron) nearby.
- 15 min ride from the airport only, the hotel is 200 meter from the beach. Bus stop close to the hotel to go to Maspalomas. Hotel staff cleaned the room every day perfectly and were very friendly. Also contact person was friendly (speaks English) and also arranged taxi for me at 6:00 a.m. for the airport. Room is small but worth the value.
- Clean and tidy. All the interior was newly done. The owner met us on our arrival.
- The location and room was good and the owner of the hotel was very kind and helpful.
- Very sweet and friendly, we really enjoyed our stay! Good value for money.
The air-conditioned rooms feature a pillow menu, satellite TV and plenty of natural light. Bathrobes are provided.Hotel Meliá Tamarindos has 2 outdoor hot tubs, and the spa offers a sauna and massage services. There are also tennis and squash courts on site.Meliá Tamarindos’ restaurants offer buffet dishes produced in the show kitchen, including Chinese and Italian dishes. The bars serve snacks and drinks throughout the day.The Level services are available in some rooms, and include a private lounge with free snacks, cafeteria services, private solarium for adults, Nespresso machine in the rooms, and 30-minute daily access to the spa.The hotel is 1,650 feet from a shopping centre and 1.9 miles from Playa del Inglés beach.
- Breakfast was very good. Pool area and facilities are nice.
- Hotel was clean, beautiful and breakfast fantastic. Right on the beach
- The service was excellent, the staff were friendly and very helpful and we have no complaints and would return again.
The suite was perfect.
The pool has a fabulous layout.
The staff were very helpful.
- The food was outstanding, presentation creativity of the highest quality
BULL Costa Canaria & SPA – Only Adults
Rooms are modern and come with satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some offer views of San Agustín beach and its stunning sunsets.The Bull Hotel & Spa Costa Canaria – Adults Only spa features a floating pool, water massage beds, Finnish sauna and Hammam. There is also a jet pool, salt cabin and tanning beds. Guests can enjoy relaxation and beauty treatments, including massages, for an extra cost.The hotel offers a 24-hour library with internet access, and guests can read national and international daily press free of charge. Costa Canaria’s buffet restaurant and poolside bar serves regional and international dishes. The Salón Bar offers snacks, music and cocktails.The resort of Playa del Inglés is less than 1.9 miles away.
- Locatation and facilities. Warm pool water. Service by polite staff
- The facilities are very good and well organised e.g great to be able to reserve sun lounger for the duration of stay . Staff ..courteous and helpful . Rooms well furnished and wifi reliable . Hotel very clean and well maintained . Location is good …quiet and relaxing. Local bus service ….directly outside the hotel …is very efficient also .
- Everything just the best from start to finish. Hotel spotless. It was just great. Food, bar, swimming area, restaurant, common area, entertainment, staff, spa and gardens exceptional.
Really nice all-inclusive type hotel. Pool and sun-lounger facilities are excellent. You can reserve a particular lounger for your entire stay which is a nice touch. Outdoor pools are very good, as are indoor spa facilities. Sports massage at extra cost (€40) was also very good.
The hotel is perfectly located just a few meters from the beach – accessible via the private gate at the bottom of the hotel grounds. Mostly (dark) sandy beach.
The buffet selection for breakfast and dinner was great, with several options for specially cooked items (fired eggs, steak etc).
Seaview room was good, full sun on the balcony, bed excellent
Easy access to beach and promenade walk all the way into Playa Del Ingles
taxi cheap into PDI 6 euros
IFA Interclub Atlantic Hotel
Sports enthusiasts area catered well at the club with multi-functional sports facilities including 4 tennis courts and sport grounds. You are also sure to be tempted by the nearby San Agustín beach or one of the 2 onsite outdoor pools, to cool off with a refreshing dip.The complex also boasts a first-class entertainment team that makes sure the day is full of games, group sports, music and evening shows. Children have their own mini club and there is a special programme of activities for young teenagers.
- The animation team were fab they were so friendly and made us laugh a lot. They cared about their customers and you can tell they love their job as they do it so well
- The room was excellent, the view, the swimingpools, the garden and the location no so far away from the beach
- Swimming pool and its surroundings : grass, palm trees offering shadow; clean, spacious room; ability to get food all day long; freshness and variation in food;
- The hotel was clean and excellent value for money. Food good, rooms comfortable and lots of hard working staff!
- facilities, entertainment team, kid’s mini club activities, food and shows
Hotel San Agustin Beach Club
The design of Hotel San Agustin Beach Club is based on a cruise ship. Each air-conditioned room features a private balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The San Agustin’s Beach Club Restaurant offers gourmet food, and you can enjoy your meal on the terrace, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There is also a poolside snack bar.The hotel has a sauna, and massage services are available. There are also 2 18-hole golf courses within 10 minutes drive. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- Was very clean, relax, with nice staff, comfortable big room with beautiful ocean view, silent etc.
- So hard bed, asked for extra /bäddmadrass/ to sleep on. No response. Had to sit in the armchair and sleep the last morning….terrible.
Fabulous breakfast and seawater heated pool.
But the best of this hotel is the staff, very friendly and professional.
Ask for Albert at reception if you want good tourist information.
In a great location on the beach and the glass screens allowed you to see the view but not get too exposed to the wind. Lovely large room, like a proper suite for the three of us with a fridge which we used to pop some lunch stuff in.
Hot tub outside was great as was the back massage I had at the hotel.
Food absolutely amazing and great place to stay for an unwind and good relaxing holiday. Fireworks on New Year’s Eve we’re great too.
- The Staff including the front desk, cleaning staff, and restaurant were friendly, helpful, and professional.
Pasion Tropical – Gay Only Resort
Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units include views of the sea or pool. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14.9 miles from the property. The Yumbo Shopping Centre and the Maspalomas Dunes are 3.1 miles away.
- Very nice setting, suite,… we’ve enjoyed are stay
- A hidden diamond in a quiet location with very friendly staff from the owners to the cleaners. Big shout out to Bob who looked after us most days by the pool!!
We loved our stay at this hotel. The staff were nice and friendly, helpful and we met some new lovely people there who are now our friends. It’s location is perfect. So near the ocean and various supermarkets and bus stops. Beautiful garden work and the female cleaner was so nice we gave her a little gift our last day just to show our appreciation towards the job she did with our room. She had such a friendly, warm smile, I almost turned straight. 😀
We definitely would love to come back again whenever possible. Thank you, all the staff at Pasion Tropical, for making our visit in San Augustin so wonderful!
The room was very nice and clean
Breakfast was good
Good for couples or singles
Easy to park
- It was very private and the rooms were very interesting. The managers were very friendly and willing to answer questions.
Top Hotels In Sardina Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sardina Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sardina Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!