10 Best Hotels To Stay In Saravillo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saravillo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saravillo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saravillo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saravillo Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saravillo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saravillo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Saravillo Aragon:
Each spacious room at Badain has simple, attractive décor. There is free Wi-Fi, nd a private bathroom.The Badain’s restaurant offers traditional Aragonese dishes, with both set menus and à la carte options. There is also a bar with a terrace.The hotel has an ideal setting for skiing and is a 30-minute drive from Piau Engaly-Aragnouet Ski Resort in France, and cross-country skiing at Valle Vio-Fanlo. It is also close to the Pineta and Chistau valleys. There is a public pool and public tennis courts within a 5-minute walk from the hotel.Huesca is a 90-minute drive from the Badain. The French border is 15.5 miles away.
- Atención inmejorable. Alojamiento muy bien situado y muy limpio.
- Trafo excepcional y excelentes indicaciones para visitar la zona. Tomás conoce a la perfección la zona para rutas en bici o a pie. Facilidades para guardar las bicis.
Excellent séjour dans cet hôtel. Un couple très sympa nous a chouchouté pendant 3 jours
Recommande très vivement cet établissement
- Habitación comoda y caliente, se agradece mucho cuando en la calle hacen 2 grados. Personal muy amable y resuelto. Hotel muy acogedor.
- Estaba muy limpia la habitación y la cama es muy cómoda
Hostal Casa Laplaza
Each room at Hostal Casa Laplaza features a flat-screen TV and seating area. Private bathrooms come with bath.Breakfast buffet is available and the à la carte restaurant offers a wide menu with locally produced vegetables and meat. There is also a bar and a packed lunch service.San Juan de Plan is located the Chistau valley, a great area for hiking, close to the Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve and the Espadas Peak, one of the highest peaks in the Pyrenees. Ordesa Valley National Park is only 18.6 miles from the property.
- the people were very friendly, the house-made meals were good with fresh products, the village is beautifully located
- La tranquilidad del pueblo y las vistas son bonitas, de montaña
- L’accueil surtout c’est-à-dire patronne tres gentille et un super petit déjeuner
Los dueños del alojamiento ,encantadores ,podias salir y entrar ,sin
horarios ,para descansar y relajarte un sitio ideal ,por las noches era
un silencio total incluso estando lleno ,
- El hostal es muy bonito , sencillo y decorado con mucho gusto y encanto. El desayuno es buenísimo, la cena muy rica . todo muy limpio y agradable el personal muy amable. Nos encantó pasar un par de días en San Juan de Plan es muy muy bonito se descansa muy bien la naturaleza preciosa. Nos gustaría volver cuando podamos.qu
The hotel is just 650 feet from central Bielsa. The village is by the beautiful Pineta Valley. The nearby A-138 road leads directly to France.There is free parking at the Hotel Bielsa. The Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park and the Gistain Valley are both nearby.All rooms at the hotel have a private balcony or terrace with views of the mountains. There is also satellite TV and an en suite bathroom.The surroundings are ideal for hiking, cycling, horse-riding and skiing. The hotel tour desk offers information about excursions. Packed lunches are also available.The hotel restaurant offers creative versions of traditional mountain meals. There is also a bar and a TV room.
- Very well run Hotel. Large room with a good veiw. Staff very pleasant and helpful, exceptionally good breakfast, good Wifi reception.
- Why would I have any interest of the vegetarian options at breakfast? General breakfast food was very good. Dinner menu was very good and staff helpful. Large car park with a covered area for motorcycle parking.
Arriving early evening at our hotel, which is situated by the side of the road and the edge of the small village, we were checked in promptly. Up to my room, which was warm, clean and cosy, for a refreshing shower. A pleasant evening meal with friends in the restaurant, where we were looked after by staff who are very helpful, friendly and polite. Breakfast was plentiful, fresh and adequate.
Plenty of lounge space for a quiet drink and a chat if you want to sit and relax.
This is a great hotel, set within nice scenery just inside Spain, with a small village just behind the hotel where you will find a few shops and small restaurants.
Plenty of parking space and undercover parking for motorcycles
- Very clean, all the staff were kind and helpful, had a covered parking for my motorcycle. Nice 5min walk to the center. Beautiful and convenient location if you want to go on one-day trips with your motorcycle around different passes of the Pyrenees.
- Staff was very friendly and effecient; gave us a nice unexpected discount. You couldn’t find a better breakfast for the price anywhere! Great Golden Retriever in the big yard adjoining the back of the hotel – he must be petted!!!
Hotel Restaurante Revestido
The Revestido offers attractive, country-style décor with wooden furnishings. Each room has a desk, and most come with a private balcony.The hotel restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine and has a large selection of wines. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the cafe-bar, or relax on the hotel terrace, which offers mountain views.The Revestido is ideally situated for outdoor activities such as skiing, and is a 40-minute drive from Fondo Fanlo del Valle Ski Resort and 19 miles from Piau Engaly, in France. Other local activities include hiking, rafting and 4×4 driving. The Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park is less than 30 miles away.
- We have stayed at this hotel many times. The rooms are spacious, most with balconies and have superb views over the countryside and mountains. In our view the restaurant food is has been excellent but ‘variable’ or even ‘terrible’ on the outside terrace.
- Nice big room and modern bathroom. Staff were helpful. The bar downstairs was bright and welcoming. You can park right outside and the hotel is in a great location if you want to be close to the mountains.
- Amazing place, good start point for trip to national park.
- Very large bedrooms and bathrooms which were very clean and tidy.helpful staff.Had an excellent evening meal , a dish of Quail.
- Was centrally located for the area. Staff was very nice but did not speak English, we worked it out. AC was really nice, best we have had in Europe!
Facilities at the Cinca include a lounge with a fireplace and a library. The restaurant offers meals in a traditional setting. There is also a café and a summer terrace. Public areas are all air conditioned.The Hotel Cinca is located metres from the River Cinca, ideal for swimming. It is a short drive to the Pirineo Aragonés Ski Resort.Rooms offer heating and a TV. They are en suite, with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.
Clean and tidy and excellent value for money
The staff are very friendly
Other hotels closer to the Odessa gorge cost up to 3 times more, but if you are looking for a bed and nothing ‘fancy’ then this is a good place to stay
Various rooms, some with balcony
Simple breakfast included, bar and evening meal available
Located near to the river – the locals go in for a dip under a nearby bridge
Situated just off the main road down a short track, it is quite but at the back you can hear the river running….but not much else!
The old town of Ainsa is close with good eating choices and well worth a visit
One route into the Odessa george is just a short distance down the road (this road is very,very ‘bendy’)
- Al fresco dining under an awning during a thunderstorm. Pictorial menu, good English spoken
- The hotel was very nice. The staff were friendly and the dinners were excellent.
Possibilités repas copieux et variés sans réservation
Très bon accueil
- Personnel accueillant.Belle vue depuis la chambre spacieuse. Copieux petit-déjeuner.
- Clean and tidy and excellent value for money
The Mediodia is built in the traditional style, with a wood and bare stone façade, and it lies in the spectacular surroundings of the Chistau Valley. Guests are welcome to enjoy the recently renovated common areas, including a library, dining hall, games room and chill out terrace, which offers fantastic mountain views.The bright rooms offer mountain views and are decorated in an inviting, rustic style.The hotel is located at the gates of the Posets-Maladeta Park and next to the Ordesa National Park. Enjoy a long country walk in these beautiful surroundings.
- The breakfast was very delicious and the building and surrounding areas are wonderful, the views from the rooms were breathtaking…the room was pleasant and perfectly fine.
- Good appartment and facilities in quiet village. Good base for hiking in surrounding mountains.
- privileged bike basis (Urdiceto,collada de Sahun, Puerto de la Madera)
La terraza exterior cubierta es preciosa, super confortable. Las zonas comunes están muy bien.
Las habitaciones muy monas y las camas comodísimas.
La cama extra-grande y muy cómoda.
El desayuno excepcional.
La sala de estar.
Hotel Arnal is a traditional stone building in Escalona, in the Aragonese countryside. The Pirineo Aragonés and the Piau-Engaly Ski Resort in the French Pyrenees are a short drive away.Hotel Arnal has a restaurant with traditional meals and a bar-café. The terrace offers beautiful views. Other public areas include a social room with a TV, games and books.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. No parking issues (except if you own a big car, in that case avoid the private garage). Excellent location, if you prefer great landscape views to other things (like near nightlife spots). Quiet surroundings.
- Very attentive charming hosts. Just like being at home – a family feeling.
- Nice family atmosphere. Good food and comfortable.
- Perfect hotel and courteous and pleasant staff, highly recommend
- Great location for superb local walks. Excellent underground free car parking too.
Hotel Casa Anita
This charming country house has typical stone walls and wooden beams. All rooms at Hotel Casa Anita rooms include central heating, a TV and an en suite bathroom.The restaurant at Casa Anita serves traditional Aragonese cuisine. Many of the dishes include ingredients from the hotel’s garden.Situated in the Chistau Valley in Aragon’s Sobrarbe region, Casa Anita is around 18.6 miles from the border with France. The French ski resort of Piau-Engaly is 90 minutes’ drive away. The surrounding area is ideal for walking, hiking or horse riding.
- Really friendly, helpful staff and very comfortable hotel with great mountain views.
- Very nice location with very friendly staff. You arrive as a guest and leave like a friend. Excellent cuisine for very little money.
- El personal del hotel es super atento haciendo todo lo que está en su mano para complacer al cliente. Las vistas desde las habitaciones inmejorables. Recomendable al 100%. VOLVEREMOS!!
Muy agradable y muy limpio.
Personal muy amable.
Menú variado,buenas cantidades y de muy buena calidad. En resumen excelente cocina.
Especial mencion en el bufet del desayuno, buenísimo!
Habitaciones cómodas, amplias y limpias. Pequeña terraza con unas vistas espectaculares.
Servicio muy amable y atento. Trat muy cercano.
Totalmente recomendable y para repetir.
De lo mejor de la zona
Casa Rafeleta Hotel
All of the rooms at the Casa Rafaleta have a balcony, heating and bathroom. They have wooden floors and elegant details.Casa Rafeleta features spacious public areas, such as a dining room, reading room and TV/games lounge. Breakfast includes many homemade and local products, such as cakes from the town’s famous bakery.The 24-hour reception can help guests book taxis, 4×4 excursions and guided tours of many nearby natural attractions. These include the Posets-Maladeta and Ordesa y Monte Perdido Natural Parks. A Tomatis Centre for learning can also be found on site.
- The manager was extremely kind and helpful. We broke down on the way and he tried to arrange for a mechanic to come and help us out. The location is lovely and the building has a great deal of character.
- Everything was such a great place and the price was so cheap, they even showed me places i must go while staying there, ibon lago was amazing.
- The owner was so helpful and the hotel was beautiful.
La solera del edificioy los dueños muy amables.
- Wat een fantastische accommodatie! Recent helemaal gerenoveerd in een super authentiek en sfeervolle atmosfeer, voorzien van alle luxe. De eigenaren waren zeer gastvrij en het ontbijt was goed verzorgd! Echt een pareltje en dus een aanrader!
The hotel is set close to Cinca River and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. You can practise skiing in the winter months and over the summer enjoy rambling, climbing or potholing in nearby Guara. Motorbikes and bicycles can be parked in the hotel garage.The hotel has a lounge with a fireplace and free WiFi. Guests can also use the public swimming pool, located 2 minutes’ walk away, for free. All rooms include a TV with English and French channels.Head to the Hotel Turmo’s pleasant restaurant where you can sample typical, mountain cuisine and home-made cookery. Grab a snack from the cafe from 09:00 until 23:00.
We have visited this hotel four times within a year.
We make a detour on our trip from Spain to Belgium to stay for one or more nights as we like it so much.
This is a great hotel to stay for one or more days.
Surroundings are astounding.
Food in the restaurant is great and not expensive.
Staff is professional and show a personal interest.
Parking in the garage is possible without costs.
Bathroom is good, clean and warm.
Beds are very good. Two pillows per bed!!
View from room is very nice.
After dinner you can sit near an open fire place to have a night cap.
Bar is full with local people and is quite relaxed.
Nice staff, Nice bar and Nice restaurant.
Atmosphere in hotel is very relaxed.
Menu del dia is great.
Prices are very reasonable.
We stayed here before and always look forward to return.
- The view from the room was great (room 206) and it was a corner room, so we had lots of light. The staff were absolutely fantastic. This hotel normally accommodates people who are passing through between France and Spain, but we actually just drove over to stay here specifically. The food in the restaurant was not good for vegetarians, but the wine was nice. Overall, it was a nice stay and the people running the hotel are doing a fantastic job. Highly recommended!
- Very friendly staff. Excellent value for money. Basic but clean and comfortable accommodation. Very good breakfast.
- This is a delightful hotel with views of the Pyraneese. The staff are wonderful, so friendly and helpful. The three star rating doesn’t give enough credit to the high class of the hotel. Everything is clean and polished. The dining room is popular for breakfast lunch and dinner and the set menu is very generous. Secure parking is excellent. Loved our stay would highly recommend.
- We have visited this hotel four times within a year.
Top Hotels In Saravillo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saravillo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saravillo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saravillo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!