10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sapphire – Top Hotel Reviews
Sapphire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sapphire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sapphire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sapphire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sapphire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sapphire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Sapphire.
10 Best Hotels In Sapphire:
Tet Rouge Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Tet Rouge Resort is located in Soufrière. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 9 miles from Tet Rouge Resort.
- Lovely room of high quality and a terrific outdoor shower. Always well maintained and cleaned. Gardens were beautiful with lots of coloured flowers and wildlife. Loved the humming birds. Amazing views and a good size pool for the size of the hotel with plenty of sun beds available and space to sit/lay out. Very nice and friendly owners who made you feel very welcome and were always there to inform you of places to go etc. Lots of sights locally and places to explore. Very secluded and had a real intimate feel. Staff really courteous and friendly. Nice atmosphere at night with a good selection of drinks at the bar.
Boutique hotel with romantic rooms, commanding views and friendly hosts. Based at the foot of Grand Piton, you can explore the local area especially the beaches, perfect for relaxing and winding down. Read all the reviews like we did, so you know what to expect. One thing… it’s not as far to walk to the beach as some reviewers make out…20mins through beautiful countryside.
I admit we are British so we like to moan a bit, we are fastidious guests having travelled extensively, and we can honestly say that we were blown away by Tet Rouge. Book it!!
Great attention to detail. A real effort from all the staff at Tet Rouge – owners, lovely people like Samantha, Melissa and Gavin in the bar/restaurant, drivers on recommended trips etc – to do the best they could to ensure you had a great experience.
Soren even turned up with a lovely teapot at breakfast the day after my wife (a tea drinker) mentioned that it might be a good idea. Great social scene with all the guests – we came away having made good friends during our short stay. Beautiful rooms. Fabulous infinity pool overlooking the Caribbean.Lovely food. Nothing not to like!
- Remoteness of the area, exclusiveness of the resort.
- The villas are gorgeous with a setting and an infinity pool thats stunning. Surronded by a lovely garden and good food at the initimate restaurant on site. The owners are really lovely people who go out of their way to help. One of the best small hotels we have been to!
Fond Doux Plantation & Resort
One of our top picks in Soufrière.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Fond Doux Plantation & Resort offers accommodations in Soufrière. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Hewanorra Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The hotel look even better than the pictures, it was such a beautiful hotel. The room that we stayed in was very big and clean, also we really enjoyed the food and the views. I wish that we had stayed longer
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We were always greeted by a smile. The grounds were very well kept and it truly was paradise. We loved the food and drinks! The location was great for hiking and visiting Sugar Beach.
Our second stay at Fond Doux. Fell in love with this place the first time! Love absolutely everything about it. Beautiful and peaceful surroundings, lovely cottage, makes you feel like you’re away from the rest of the world. Exactly what was needed. At the same time fantastic location on the island, many places to visit around, a shuttle to Sugar beach. Great food and very helpful staff.
Definitely looking forward to come back!
- We were very happy with our choice to stay here! The plantation is beautiful and the private cabins are well equipped. We enjoyed sitting at the bar and the occasional live entertainment. The tour of the grounds with information on the plant life was excellent. The breakfast had great options and was tasty. The staff were always friendly and happy to help. We loved our front porch chairs and hammock.
- We stayed in a beautiful villa deep in the jungle and could see hummingbirds from our verandah. Our 4 poster bed was very comfortable. The pool was cold but refreshing & we appreciated the large selection of books. Breakfast was plentiful. The staff was friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Omo, Alec (fabulous cocktails!) & Lecia who treated our 2 year old son so kindly.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Ladera Resort is located in Soufrière. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Hewanorra Airport is 9 miles away.
- The view is amazing / staff is doing its outmost to help you (finally a real 4* service and trained staff at reception) / substantial offer in complementary in-room minibar / finally an hotel providing enough towels / in suite pool really big and hot water!
- Very unique and romantic setting. The rooms are amazing. With the open air concept you feel like you are part of the rainforest with amazing views of the Pitons and the sea from our bed or from the private pool. Staff are super friendly and food was excellent, although expensive.
- Views were amazing, staff was all super friendly and helpful. Room was charming, and the private pool and waterfall were a wonderful surprise.
– very efficient staff working in house keeping and reception
– beautiful views on the Pitons
– original rooms as one wall is missing so you feel like you are sleeping out on the verandah
- The banana jam and pain au chocolats at breakfast and obviously the views
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat
This boutique hotel provides stylish, modern décor and is in a spectacular rainforest setting, 4 miles from Soufriere Town Centre. In an 18th-century cocoa estate, Hotel Chocolat features an inviting infinity pool with stunning views of the Piton Mountains.The rooms overlook the Caribbean Sea and offer contemporary décor, iPod docking stations and a private terrace. They feature exclusive REN toiletries and dual open-sky rain showers, and guests will also find a concierge cabinet that includes chilled Prosecco and freshly-made estate chocolates.You can enjoy cocktails at the hotel’s Boucan Restaurant or relax with a wellness therapy at the CoCoa Juvenate Spa, which uses products exclusively prepared on the estate with antioxidant-packed cocoa beans.The cocoa estate is also home to rare, ancient trees, which are of significant scientific and historic interest. Boucan by Hotel Chocolat is 5.5 miles from Pitons Bay and 14 miles from St. Lucia Hewanorra International Airport.
- The food was incredible, the cocktails were the best. The staff were wonderful, the facilities were great. The rooms were well decorated and laid out, relaxing colours and comfortable furniture. There were daily freebies and its these little things that make the difference. The grounds were nice, the new builds are going to be great. The view of the Piton is what St Lucia is all about, the hotel is right in the middle of the most beautiful part of the island.
- The staff was the best part of this hotel – they arranged everything and went above and beyond to be sure I was having a great stay. The surroundings were very lush and beautiful and the food quite good.
- Cocktails and desserts were amazing!! Loved the boat trip to Sugar Beach, staff were helpful and polite
- Hotel Chocolat was absolutely fantastic and one of our favourite places on our trip. The contrast between luxury and fine dining within a jungle setting was amazing. A refreshing break from a typical resort. I would highly recommend a stay here.
L’accueil, la gentillesse du personnel, la décoration, le style design de l’hotel La taille des chambres et de la salle de bain (en luxury lodge) , la piscine noire et les nombreux coins cosy répartis dans un jardin luxuriant, excellent petit déjeuner compris dans la location, copieux et raffiné.
L’hotel n’est pas située sur le littoral (pas de vue sur mer) mais magnifique vue sur la végétation luxuriante et le piton. À la demande une navette peut descendre les voyageurs sur une plage toute proche.
Pour profiter de Sainte Lucie, la location d’une voiture est préférable.
The Downtown Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, The Downtown Hotel offers accommodations in Soufrière.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Hewanorra Airport is 11 miles away.
- Great location, friendly staff, clean, quiet’, great price – would stay again
- The staff are really friendly and make you feel so welcome. You have to realise that Soufrière is a poor area so be thankful for what you have.
Jenna was very helpful
Restaurant was good and reasonably priced
- Didn’t like much; was surprised at how generous some of the other reviews were. Sheets were clean front desk staff was okay.
- Location in the middle of the city. Easy access to public transport- for a low cost travellers. Nice view to the bay. Book only sea view rooms!
Hummingbird Beach Resort
This beachfront resort is in Soufrière, Saint Lucia, less than half a mile from city center. It features an outdoor pool with views of the beach and an on-site restaurant and bar.The colorful and tropical rooms at the Hummingbird Beach Resort are furnished with cable TV and a private patio. Each has a refrigerator and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Volcano tours, rainforest walks, and sailing trips can be arranged through the Hummingbird Beach Resort. Snorkeling and massage services are also available.Creole and French cuisine are served at The Hummingbird Beach Restaurant, including freshly caught seafood and wine. The bar offers a selection of rum and cocktails.
Breakfast overlooking the Pitons
Seclusion and surroundings of the cottage
- The staff were very attentive and responded quickly to requests.
- The view of the beach and the Petit Piton from the pool and from my balcony were absolutely beautiful. The gardens on the property and around the pool area were filled with hummingbirds and butterflies.
- Great location for the hiking waterfall and pitons. Lovely beach
The hotel was clean, well located, with beautiful views. We had a nice room, the bed was extremely comfortable and the flowers were a beautiful touch.
The cocktails we had were beautiful as were the shimp dishes that we had for dinner.
The chef’s wife was a pleasure to converse with, she was very personable and made us feel extremely welcome.
- Breakfast overlooking the Pitons
Villa Des Pitons
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Villa Des Pitons offers accommodations in Soufrière. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from Villa Des Pitons.
- Great food, excellent staff and wonderful view. Thanks to Michael, Vernon and the rest of the staff for making our stay in Soufriere a great experience!
- The location was just the best, with a view from our balcony over the bay and towards the Pitons. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, a delight. They made us feel very special. The food in the restaurant was excellent thanks to their great cook Vernon. The décor was very Caribbean.
- Loved this place! Extremely friendly staff – warm, chatty, amusing and helpful. Comfortable bed in a gorgeous clean room overlooking the Pitons, Soufriere and the sea. Wonderful cook who made us delicious breakfasts.
- The best things about this place are the staff and the view of the Pitons. All the workers were friendly and helpful. The receptionist was especially nice and tried to alleviate our complaints. The view was beautiful. Breakfast was good. Hotel needs a lot of work.
- i liked the view from the villa, also the staff was very friendly and courteous. i felt at home throughout my entire stay, the owner, Mr.Michael is an exceptional individual i must say. Overall the stay was a good one, i dont mind going back.
Bay View Villa Suites
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Bay View Villa Suites is located in Fond Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.Hewanorra Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Clean, comfortable, views, food, staff all fabulous!!!
20 minutes from International Airport
Driver provided upon request
Perfect ?? experience!
- The location was great for us, very peaceful and gorgeous views. We also had the whole place to ourselves which was lovely
- The appartments are located in the remote place of Escap, which is great for a quiet holiday. The east side of the island is always windy so you won’t be bothered by many musquitos. Also it cools down quickly at night and it is comfortable to sleep, even without AC. To get around, you can get a taxi (expensive) or an inexpensive bus. The beach is 10-20 min walk, but the supermarket is too far away and you have to drive there (in Micoud or Vieux Fort). The caretaker can take you there for a small fee. We found it great because we could cook ourselves. If you want to go out at night it is better to stay on the west side of the island, but you pay considerably more in general.
- Beautiful view. Nice owner. Clean room. I thought is was closer to the airport. Needed to pay in cash.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful…She was on call and tried to make my stay as great as possible….If your looking for a quiet place where you want to be alone, then this is the villa to book
- Clean, comfortable, views, food, staff all fabulous!!!
Tropical Paradise View
Offering an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Tropical Paradise View is set in the hilltop of Au Tabor Anse La Raye, in a relaxing location. The inn has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Tropical Paradise View features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The inn also offers car hire. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 5.6 miles from Tropical Paradise View.
- Love the owner, very caring, good food, honest wonderful people. View from the property was out of this world! Planing to revisit for sure
Our hosts Elvy and Primus are a lovely brilliant couple, They are clearly a couple a St Lucian couple trying there very best to make us and their business a happy time, our room was very clean and the views especially from their infinity pool are brilliant.
We only had two nights there,the town is very very basic? You will need a 4 x 4 car as it is an interesting drive! Primus can arrange almost anything, it would be fair to say it is not a top notch (Resort/Hotel) It is a St Lucian couple in a non resort area. But a great location for touring.
We will return.
- Very comfortable room with great, fresh food at meal times. Primus was incredibly friendly and helpful, treating me like a member of the family – definitely added a lot of value to the trip. And the view from the terrace is fantastic.
- The food was excellent, the atmosphere was relaxing and quiet with a wonderful view the room was room was spaceous and comfortable
I must say the staff is warm very very helpful friendly
meals are excellent accommodation is great location is geographically suited for getting from the north and to south of the island where most of the tourist attractions are its simply amazing…. not to mention the manager of the business is absolutely a people person great interaction a wonderful host
Marigot Palms Luxury Caribbean Apartment Suites
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Marigot Palms Luxury Caribbean Apartment Suites offers accommodations in Marigot Bay.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 4.3 miles from Marigot Palms Caribbean.
- The views were excellent, and everything was well maintained.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Marigot Palms. The owners were extremely helpful and accommodating. Our room was very large and comfortable; breakfast was good and plentiful. The atmosphere could not have been nicer; the view alone was worth the cost.
- The apartment is large with all the mod cons and luxurious with stunning views over Marigot Bay. Internet was fast and reliable and Danny and Ann are perfect hosts who are always happy to help. Breakfast is delicious and they also provide pizza and pasta for dinner which was a real treat – thank you! A perfect accommodation to relax a couple of days in Marigot Bay.
- The views are spectacular. Up on a hill, with refreshing breezes and a gorgeous view of Marigot Bay. I also liked that the marina and a little bit of shopping/eating is within an easy walk down the hill. Quaint rooms were spotless and pool area was lovely. Communication with staff was outstanding. If you’re looking for a beach and lots of activities, this is not the place for you. But if you’re looking for a quiet and relaxing stay, beautiful views, clean and comfortable rooms, and a staff that cares about you, well, this place can’t be beat. Thank you, Danny and Ann!
- Danny and Anne were wonderful hosts and the accommodation was very comfortable, with great views out across the bay. There are some good places to eat down at the marina which is about 10 minutes walk down the hill.
Top Hotels In Sapphire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sapphire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sapphire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sapphire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!