10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santuit Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Santuit Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santuit Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santuit Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santuit Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santuit Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santuit Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santuit Massachusetts:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis offers accommodations in Hyannis.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Provincetown is 28 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Hyannis, and Plymouth is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 25 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cape Cod Hyannis.
- Good breakfast, a lot of parking space, easy back door access, close to restaurants and quick check out
- The room was nice and clean and comfortable, the breakfast was great.
- Bed and shower were great. Breakfast was very good.
- It was very clean very friendly and in a very good location
- Very clean and comfortable beds. Very convenient to all restaurants and shops
Inn on the Square
One of our best sellers in Falmouth! This historic hotel in Falmouth, Massachusetts is within walking distance of the Falmouth Village Green and the downtown shopping district. The hotel features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Inn on the Square provides guest rooms with mini-refrigerators and microwaves. Coffee makers and iPod docking stations are also included in each spacious room.Guests at the Inn on the Square can use the business center. A private courtyard and patio area are also available at the inn.The Cape Cod Shining Sea Bike Path is one block from the Inn on the Square in Falmouth. The shuttle to Martha’s Vineyard Ferries is within walking distance. The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute is nearby.
- Great location friendly staff and clean up to date rooms
- The pillows were excellent and the room clean. The soundproofing is minimal, but good value for the money.
- Room was big. Bathroom had lots of counter space. Beds comfy. Breakfast on premises very good.
- Beds were very comfortable, pillows were wonderful – not fighting back. Operation of the TV was easy to understand. Convenient to the parking lot, easy access through several doors. We have stayed there before several times and will certainly return.
- Close to center of town. Nice breakfast with great staff. Good sized room with comfortable beds. Pool was fun for our grandaughter .
In Mashpee, Cape Cod, adjacent to the fairways of Willowbend Golf Club, Santuit Inn features air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen cable TVs. Mashpee Commons is a 5 minute drive away. There is a 24-hour front desk.Rooms at the Santuit Inn have a work desk and a private bathroom. Some also have a kitchen and a sitting area.Activities include swimming in the world class beaches, playing golf and deep sea fishing. The tour desk can help organize all these activities and many other local excursions.The Santuit Inn is less than 6 miles from New Seaburry and Popponesset. The Santuit also features free parking on site.
- Comfortable place to stay. I could have used more blankets.
- The people were very friendly . The rooms were nice and clean.
- The front desk staff was very professional and helpful to my accommodation.
- The Inn was set back from the road so there was very little noise. The room was very clean and comfortable. The access was very easy. Plan to stay again in the spring. The staff was really great made us feel very comfortable.
- The location was convenient for Falmouth and Mashpee Commons. Cute furniture and a nice, updated bathroom. Staff was very friendly.
High Pointe Inn – West Barnstable
Located in Barnstable, 26 miles from Provincetown, High Pointe Inn – West Barnstable features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.Plymouth is 22 miles from High Pointe W Barnstable, and Chatham is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 25 miles from High Pointe Inn – West Barnstable.
- Charming B & B with attentive owners and incredible full breakfast. Clean rooms with individual temperature controls and well located for local sights.
- Good location to mid Cape activities. Peaceful and quiet location. Wonderful decor. Great deck to relax on. Rich and Debbie are excellent hosts — offered lots of advice and made reservations for us. Perfect.
- Great breakfast and fabulous coffee. Very friendly inn keepers!
- A most delightful place to stay. A lovely home and most hospitable hosts. I would highly recommend High Pointe Inn as a superb place to stay. The rooms are beautifully decorated and you could not wish for a better breakfast.
Hosts were very welcoming
Rooms spacious and clean
Hosts very helpful with suggestions on things to do
Breakfasts were delicious
Best Western Cape Cod Hotel
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Best Western Cape Cod Hotel is located in Hyannis.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Provincetown is 27 miles from Best Western Cape Cod Hotel, and Plymouth is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 25 miles from the property.
The staff was wonderful & hotel was clean. We stayed because we had no electricity after a winter storm.
We will stay there again.
- The breakfast was outstanding. Great variety of breakfast foods, including fresh fruits, cereals, yogurts, freshly cooked eggs (different variety every day), waffles and pancakes (alternating days), plenty of juices and coffee.
- Very comfortable bed, and didn’t take long to warm up the room. Very clean room.
- It was nice and clean. Front desk was nice. The breakfast the next morning was great, couldn’t believe how much they had. It was surrounded by stores and shops and a mall down the street. Was great
- Hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff was wonderful & hotel was clean. We stayed because we had no electricity after a winter storm.
Lamb and Lion Inn
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Lamb and Lion Inn offers accommodations in Barnstable, just 26 miles from Provincetown.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Plymouth is 25 miles from Lamb and Lion Inn, and Chatham is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, International Inn offers accommodations in Hyannis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Provincetown is 29 miles from International Inn, and Plymouth is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Martha’s Vineyard Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- the hot tub was nice and clean and the bed was a good size, it was a pretty open room and cozy, which was nice. good location, near a bunch of shops and restaurants. im sure it would be better in the summer
- Horrible horrible hotel…. No water in one room and glass in jacuzzi and on floor of another
- Nothing this time I’ve coming for 35 years and it has deteriorated so badly I will never go back
- The Bed was comfortable and location was excellent.
- It was good price compared to other available options at the time in the area… But would have just stayed in different area next time.
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis
Situated in central Hyannis, just .5 miles from Barnstable Municipal Airport and one mile from Lewis Bay, this hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center and rooms with a 32-inch LCD TV.Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis’ rooms feature white linens and cable TV with HBO. Each has a coffee maker and alarm clock. The well-lit work space includes an ergonomic chair.An outdoor gazebo with seating and an indoor pool are also available at Courtyard Cape Cod.Courtyard Bistro is open for breakfast and dinner. Vending machines stocked with snacks and drinks are on-site and laundry facilities are available.Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis is 3 miles from Kalmus Beach and Orrin Keyes Beach. The hotel is also 2 miles from the ferries to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
Great, clean rooms. Was very lucky the hotel maintained power as a major nor’easter affected the area this past weekend. Came home to no power!
Great trip, visited the shoreline, had great food and relaxed at the pool and fitness center!
- Beds were very comfortable and more than enough pillows. The housekeeping did a really nice job, but then we tip them too. Food access for a husband that grazes at night was an added bonus and right across from Dunkin Donuts was a win win .
- Large, clean room, excellent bathroom with plenty of towels!
- Central location for touring Cape Cod. Short drive to centre of Hyannis. Good size room with comfortable bed. Helpful and friendly staff. Guest laundry..Free parking . WiFi free and fast. Included breakfast was adequate.
- The staff was outstanding very friendly and accommodating
- Great, clean rooms. Was very lucky the hotel maintained power as a major nor’easter affected the area this past weekend. Came home to no power!
Sea Breeze Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Near the Hyannisport Harbor and one of Cape Cod’s most beautiful beaches, this inn in Hyannis, Massachusetts offers uniquely decorated guestrooms with modern amenities and friendly services.The guestrooms at the Sea Breeze Inn feature air-conditioning and private bathrooms. Guests can relax in the garden’s spacious gazebo or have a drink while enjoying the view of the Nantucket Sound from the rooftop deck.In the morning, guests at the Sea Breeze will wake up to an expanded continental breakfast. After breakfast, guests can play a game of tennis, go swimming or play a round of golf within just a short drive from the inn.
- very friendly with nice quaint rooms decorated in real antiques, near the town center and all the historic attractions. easy day trip to cape cod and surrounding areas.
- Friendly owner with great tips for touring the area!
- Hostess very helpful and friendly. Nice quiet location but quite central.
- Raisa, the owner and innkeeper is an absolute delight; helpful & friendly…
- Hostess was gracious and helpful. Property was very clean and very close to a nice beach. The room was small but cozy with a nice four-poster bed.
Dan’l Webster Inn and Spa
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Cape Cod, this historic Sandwich inn offers uniquely decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel features the Beach Plum Spa, a full-service facility.Guest rooms at the Dan’l Webster Inn and Spa include a private bathroom. Some rooms include a fireplace and a spa bathtub.The inn has 5 dining rooms offering American cuisine and romantic themes. After a meal, guests can swim in the outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub.Scusset Beach State Reservation is a 15 minute drive from the property and Sandy Neck Beach is 5 miles away. The Barnstable Municipal Airport is 15 miles from the inn.
- Enjoyed the gas-lit fireplace. But best part was the friendly staff.
- The atmosphere was beautiful…. waterfalls greenery fireplace…. lighting !!
- Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Clean room & bathroom
- The restaurant was wonderful and the place is always amazing
- Went with my mom and sister! Such a fun girls getaway night!
Top Hotels In Santuit Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santuit Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santuit Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santuit Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!