10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santpedor Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santpedor Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santpedor Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santpedor Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santpedor Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santpedor Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santpedor Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santpedor Catalonia:
Admire the Ramón Park Hotel’s natural setting which continues into its interiors thanks to the fabulous planting and water features. The foyer boasts a collection of vintage cars which you can admire from the pretty gallery that encircles the courtyard and leads to the hotel’s bedrooms.The Restaurant Ramón Park-Hotel’s rooms overlook the outside gardens and some of them with nice views of Montserrat.Try delicious traditional cuisine in the Park-Hotel’s restaurant which serves seasonal produce. The menu includes a wide variety of fish and shellfish dishes, and there are also 2 set menus offered each day.
- Decor of lobby and gardens creates a very welcoming environment.
- Unbelievebile.Nice oldtimer collection,nice rooms,and the big boss Ramon hawe cooked the oatmeal for my son at morning itself
- Excellent staff. Beautiful souroundings . Amazing food. Loads of interesting items to look at. .
- La comida excelente, la cama muy comoda, y la habitación muy grandes.
- Bona ubicació per fer excursions per la comarca.Parking gratuit a l’exterior.Bon café a l’esmorçar i bon restaurant per dinar.
Hotel Món Sant Benet
Hotel Món Sant Benet has modern facilities in the Mediaeval Monastery of Sant Benet de Bages. La Fábrica, an old Catalan factory, forms part of the building. There are 4,000m² of tranquil gardens, as well as a library, a massage service and a business centre.All rooms include a private terrace with views of the monastery and the Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Natural Park. They include a private bathroom with a bath and shower, air conditioning, heating, a flat-screen TV, and a minibar. A safe is also available.Hotel Món Sant Benet has 3 restaurants, among which stands out the L’Ó, awarded a Michelin Star, offering creative and healthy versions of traditional cuisine.Free private parking is offered on site and Barcelona is only 40.4 miles away. You can drive to Abadal Winery in 20 minutes; while Barcelona-El Prat Airport is around 50 minutes by car.
- Wonderful place to relax in and enjoy nature. The monastery museum next to the hotel is splendid. Had a very nice bike ride through the forest surrounding the domain.
- Good meditation atmosphere, around the mountains… forest and flowers. And really nice view throw the window 🙂 Very nice! Good breakfast !
The room, the views, the strolls in the surroundings – peace and joy.
The food at the restaurant.
- Staff really helpful. Local motorway was closed and arrived late. They couldn’t have assisted any more. Thanks to all.
- The Room was spacious and the surroundings and view were lovely
Mas de la Sala
All of the quiet and air-conditioned rooms in this hotel have satellite TV, safe and armchairs. They also have heating and bathrooms with hairdryers.The hotel is set in attractive gardens, and has a children’s playground, and 24-hour front desk. There is also a comfortable lounge with TV and a fireplace.The restaurant offers typical Catalan dishes using fresh vegetables from the guest house’s own allotment. There is also a well-priced daily set menu, as well as a traditional Catalan breakfast.Mas de la Sala complex is set in the Plà de Bages, The Plans de la Sala logistics park is just next door. There is free onsite parking.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. Very quiet place. Exquisite breakfast
- Spacious room for Europe, beautiful setting, room very clean, restaurant very good and service attentive
- I used it as a stop on the way to Porto. Close to the highway. Very nice staff. Very quiet area. Excellent breakfast with many traditional products.
- Big Nice rooms. Good service and really Nice emploers
- Very friendly guy on reception. Had dinner in the restaurant, really nice and good value
Hotel 1948 Manresa
The 1948 Hotel offers modern, functional rooms with heating, an iron and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and vanity mirror.The hotel is an ideal base for visiting Manresa’s Santa Cova Sanctuary. Montserrat is 9.3 miles away and Barcelona city centre is 45 minutes away by car.Hotel 1948 Manresa has a café, and offers a daily breakfast buffet. There is also a tour desk and a public computer with internet access.The hotel offers private parking on site. Bicycles and motorbikes can be parked free of charge.
Hospitality was excellent
Rooms were perefect very comfortable and peaceful
- Excellent hosts – very helpful. Would definately stay here again.
- The welcome and the entire service by the owner was outstanding: he was courteous, caring, attentive to my needs. I booked by mistake a room for two, the owner changed the price on his own initiative for one guest so that I would pay less. The hotel is conveniently located, very close to the public transportation from Barcelona or to Montserrat (line R5), and at a walking distance from the old city and from the Cave of St Ignatius. It’s an ideal place for those who want to escape the havoc of Barcelona or Montserrat yet not too far.
- Very helpful, friendly owners ( Jordi & son Marc). Ignatius cave was closed on Monday but he called tourist office and arranged for us to have a private tour of other Ignatian sites.aircondition very good & necessary in 30 deg Celsius.
- We were given a genuine welcome although we arrived an hour earlier than we had indicated. Our host explained everything well and offered sound advice on a visit to Montserrat and for dinner. Our room was very comfortable and the ensuite was of a good size and functional ( many are not). We did not have the breakfast however feel confident it would have been of a high standard. This is very much a family run boutique hotel. We also enjoyed downtown Manresa!
- Hospitality was excellent
Hotel Els Noguers
Every room at this hotel is air-conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castelldefels is 31 miles from Hotel Els Noguers, and Montseny is 28 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 32 miles away.
- Was very nice the bathroom very big and very cleab
- El trato con nosotros y la estancia todo perfecto estuvimos muy cómodos, muy recomendable!
escogi este hotel, por motivos de ingreso hospitalario de un familiar y poder descansar y acceder al centro sanitario con comodidad.
Fue un acierto, esta muy cerca del hospital San Joan de DEU,y es un hotel con una habitacion muy amplia y comoda, asi como el aseo,tiene una bañera, muy grande.
El personal , muy atento y agradable.
- tranquilitat, bon tracte amb el personal de recepció
- Отличный отель. Очень чистые и удобные номера. Просторная ванная комната. Отличный завтрак. Есть парковка при отеле бесплатная.
The warm atmosphere is accentuated by the multi-purpose room on the top floor with an open fireplace and a terrace with views of the castle and the mountains. The hotel location, surroundings, services and staff make it suitable both for vacations and for small-size conventions.
- The staff get everything right at this hotel. Service is attentive without being fussy. Comfy bed, quiet room. Restaurant has a basic menu but it does the job.
Breakfast was great and I had seconds. The tea was the best I have had
on the trip and I drink tea everyday. The people who worked at this
hotel love their jobs. Everyone was perfect. Front desk explained many
attractions about town and all about breakfast and dinner. The bell
person would not take a tip. The parking was underground and only cost 7
euros a day and the hotel is in the center of the old town. I cannot
tell you how helpful the staff was and how much they seemed to love
- Everything, Staff, Food, Cleanliness, Whats not to Like ? We were at a wedding nearby and this was a perfect base for so many reasons, Thanks to everyone in Bremon !
- A quiet hotel with personality and delicious breakfasts (especially for tea drinkers!). The receptionists and staff were delightful and very helpful.
- It was perfect! The hotel, the staff and the location. I enjoyed the Catalan environment and feel, as I’d only ever been to Southern Spain and the Costa’s before.
La Garriga de Castelladral
Rooms at La Garriga de Castelladral are decorated with natural materials in neutral tones. They include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a large bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers.La Garriga features an outdoor pool, set amongst nature. The grounds of the property also include a beautiful lake and stables.The old barn next to the house has been converted into a restaurant and meals are prepared with the organic vegetables from the garden. Breakfast includes homemade cakes, baked by the family’s Grandma.La Garriga is set 10.6 miles from Manresa and 42.9 miles from Barcelona. Barcelona Airport is a one-hour drive away.
- Fantastic place to stay! Beautiful surroundings, very helpful staff and amazing food at the restaurant. The hotel staff strive to meet your every need and make your stay something to remember with little touches from picnics for lunch to arranging an early breakfast on day of departure. A place for relaxation!
Superb location with excellent staff.
Evening meal was exceptional the chef is really talented and the quality and presentation were wonderful.
- This was a very special place. Gorgeous and historic, elegant and comfortable. Outstanding food- dinner and breakfast.
- Excellent service, high quality food and wine, wonderful views and a comfortable SPa – a perfect hideaway!
- We don’t usually return to hotels but this one is exceptional.
Parador de Cardona
Set beside the River Cardoner, this Parador offers the best views in the area. Admire them from the Romanesque church.Interiors are faithful to the Cardona’s history with Medieval styling complementing the castles vaulted ceilings, stone walls and gorgeous courtyards.Dine in the Cardona’s Medieval dining room which is fit for a king. Enjoy regional specialties which source the freshest local produce for an authentic taste of Catalonia.Bedrooms have charming canopy beds and Gothic features . Furnishings are inspired from the Catalan Medieval period and are highlighted by theatrical lighting and rich fabrics.After a day of travel or exploring the sights, unwind in the Parador de Cardona’s gym and sauna.
The hotel is in a castle built in the 1500’s but the hotel part has been refurbished into a unbelievable area. The common areas and dining room are spectacular–a mix of old and modern. Rooms are very comfortable and our room looked out at the mountains.
There is a bar/snack bar room and then the main restaurant serving excellent food.
- Absolutely exquisite location, fantastically appointed rooms and places throughout. Very comfortable beds. Fabulous breakfast.
- The location is drop dead stunning and the property is truly exquisite
- Amazing views with a 360 view from the tower. Food is fantastic, had duck paella was amazing. Nothing not to like, you are staying in a castle on a hill.
- very well maintained castle, beautiful views, very comfortable rooms with all needed amenities
- The hotel is in a castle built in the 1500’s but the hotel part has been refurbished into a unbelievable area. The common areas and dining room are spectacular–a mix of old and modern. Rooms are very comfortable and our room looked out at the mountains.
Hotelet Casa Padró
Each room at this hotel is air-conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Montseny is 30 miles from Hotelet Casa Padró, and Terrassa is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 32 miles from Hotelet Casa Padró.
The staff at this property was superior. We had an incident with a young child in our party. She fell and sustained an injury that required a doctor’s care. We were attended the entire time by one of the hotel employees. She walked with us to the medical clinic, provided translation services, and even brought puzzles and games for her after our return.
They also provided a great breakfast…including fresh squeezed orange juice and omelettes on request.
We liked the hotelet very much. Such a big room with the terrace, very clear, full of light. Very comfortable huge bed, amazing design of the shower (now I want the same in my place).
Breakfast is also very nice – fresh Catalonian food, bread and cava… mmm… Everything just like a dream. We spent there two days full of joy and happiness)) I recommend you go there and feel the same and already a little bit envy you)
- Everything about this quirky little hotel is well thought out and the staff, especially Gladys, are fab
- This hotel is a true gem. Opened recently, the small 7-room hotel emits the typical early-20th century atmosphere true to the buildings origin. Beautiful Catalan tile floors, clean white walls and beautiful romantic details. After entering through the Casa Padro main entrance and taking the elevator to the second floor you enter the central hall in which the breakfast is served. I stayed in room 4, very spacious, with a semi-circular en-suite balcony room facing the lively Passeig de Pere shopping street (which is nice and quiet at night, don’t worry). A big modern rain shower, good bed and the best minibar I have ever seen at this price, complete the room. Breakfast is of equally high standard, with good and local products (no Nestle yoghurts here!), all according to the local habit of having a small, uncomplicated start of the day (no bacon and eggs. Nothing beats bread, tomato, cheese and jamon anyway). Last to mention, the people are wonderful.
- Mooie kamers, ruim, schoon en prima bedden. Ruime badkamer. Zeer rijkelijk gevulde minibar. Ontbijt perfect. Enorm vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel, je voelt je er direct thuis.
- The staff at this property was superior. We had an incident with a young child in our party. She fell and sustained an injury that required a doctor’s care. We were attended the entire time by one of the hotel employees. She walked with us to the medical clinic, provided translation services, and even brought puzzles and games for her after our return.
The Hotel Urbisol’s spa includes indoor and outdoor pools, a sauna and a hot tub. There is a fitness centre, and a range of massage and beauty treatments is also available.The rooms at the Hotel Urbisol feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with a hydromassage bath. Each one comes with tea and coffee-making facilities.The Urbisol’s restaurant serves traditional Catalan food with a modern twist. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The surrounding area is popular for cycling, and the hotel offers free bicycle hire. Montseny Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to central Barcelona in under an hour.
Very friendly, managed and operated by owners.
Excellent food and very clean.
It has a nice swimming pool and spa.
- El personal del Spa son dos chicas muy amables y atentas.
- La cama, la bañera en la habitación y la atención del personal.
- Conseguimos nuestro objetivo: Relax, romanticismo y muy buen trato. Lo recomiendo 100%
- Todo!! El trato a los clientes, la habitacion, las vistas y la comida y desayuno excelente.Con ganas de volver. Si se busca tranquilidad es un lugar especial con una decoracion preciosa.
- Very friendly, managed and operated by owners.
Top Hotels In Santpedor Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santpedor Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santpedor Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santpedor Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!