10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santo Tomás Milpas Altas – Top Hotel Reviews
Santo Tomás Milpas Altas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santo Tomás Milpas Altas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santo Tomás Milpas Altas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santo Tomás Milpas Altas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santo Tomás Milpas Altas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santo Tomás Milpas Altas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santo Tomás Milpas Altas:
Casa San Bartolome
Located in Santo Tomás Milpas Altas, 10 miles from Guatemala, Casa San Bartolome features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Posada de San Jeronimo
Posada de San Jeronimo is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Posada de San Jeronimo.
- Helpful and friendly staff, clean and comfortable facilities, courtains in bunk beds give great privacy in the dorm, excellent location, close to handcraft market.
- Staff, clean, comfortable, secure, location. Really nice terrace and good price.
- Room was decent and staff were very attentive. Location was good.
- The staff was very responsive and friendly. They did all the could to communicated effectively and respond quickly.
- We did not like it at all. We only found negative aspects.
Hotel Convento Santa Catalina
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Located in Antigua Guatemala, 14 miles from Guatemala, Hotel Convento Santa Catalina features free WiFi access and private parking. The hotel has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- breakfast 2 x 1 was great. the meals were well prepared. The restaurant and bar for being a tourist area closes too early and there is no warning or signs that gives you the cautions. prices were a bit high but I guess after all it is antigua.
- Fabulous location, beautiful courtyard, and the staff was helpful, honest and friendly. I left my ipod mini in the room on 2/19 and when I came back on 2/23 they had it waiting for me. Amazing!!
- The place is beautiful, wonderfully located in Antigüa. The staff is great, very attentive and diligent.
- Is a perfect location in the center of Antigua right under the arc..
- We were travelling with our 2 year old golden retriever and the hotel met our needs for accommodating the dog perfectly! With an outdoor area right in front of our room With grass and places for the dog to walk around. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The staff was helpful, professional and very accommodating. I ate lunch at the hotel and had the thai beef salad it was excellent And service was superb.
Good Hotel Antigua
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Located in Antigua Guatemala, 14 miles from Guatemala, Good Hotel Antigua features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Good Hotel Antigua.
- We liked the clean, modern decor, the super friendly staff, and the good food and drinks. We also liked that we felt as though we were in a guest suite at someone’s home – step out your door into the garden and “living” area for a drink, food, or to relax with others. We also really liked the concept of the hotel – using a business to do good by supporting and giving back to the community.
- Like an oasis in the middle of Guatemala and the staff is all part of a brilliant social impact effort that’s great for the region.
- Amazing boutique style hotel in a quiet street in Antigua. Beautiful rooms situated around a garden patio with great common area. Service and ambiance both excellent!
- Cleaness and location are the strenght of this hotel
- The clean lines of the architecture and the beauty of the gardens. I love the way the outside seating area brought everyone all together. It was quite and everyone was kind and exstreamly helpful. The idea that this hotel gives back to the community is a wonderful thing. If your looking for the same kind of stay around Lake Atitlan then check out Anzan House in San Marcos /Tzununa
Hotel Los Encuentros
Hotel Los Encuentros offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Hotel Los Encuentros, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- I had a very warm welcome at Los Encuentros and the owners were very helpful and friendly. I got the best Pancakes for breakfast of my whole life! They also helped me with my laundry and did everything that I felt comfortable. The property was very clean and quiet. Their is a very nice roof terrace as well.
Super yummy breakfast
The place is close to everything and super nice with the patios
The owners are so kind and helpful
I recommend this hostel
- The suite was very nice and with a lot of space. The breakfast was ok. We met some people on the terrace around midnight. The owner asked us to be quiet even though we weren’t making a lot of noise. Even though it wasn’t a good experiece, it is for the people that really wants to rest as she said that this is a place for resting.
- Nice and clean place. Very friendly owner. Great breakfast!
- Owner was very accommodating, breakfast was good, place was quiet.
Hotel Casa del Parque
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Hotel Casa del Parque is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- There were three double beds, the view was nice and the location was very central. Some of the staff were lovely and they printed off our boarding passes.
The location is great, steps away from the main plaza.
It was nice to have a pool, which is not common in Antigua. Traveling with kids it offered a good leisure alternative to the city.
- Thé location is excellent. A lot of pressure un thé shower.
- Helpful staff and awesome location. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Antigua!
- Location is perfect, and the hotel is really nice. Pool is not tempered but still is nice on a warm day. When returning late to the hotel, they close the front gate, but someone is there to open. Good stay.
Posada La Merced Antigua
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada La Merced Antigua offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. The facility has a very nice kitchen. There is a rooftop seating area with a beautiful view of the city from this wonderful location.
- The rooms were very clean. There were always new towels, and sheets in the beds. Also, the views from the roof were beautiful, and the staff was very friendly.
- Good location. Friendly staff. Free refill of water. There’s a pantry & kitchen to store food & microwave.
- Free purified water. Because I had a horrible sore throat I appreciated the hot water dispenser they had as well. Good location and friendly front desk staff.
Nice hot shower
The roof terrace
Helpfull and friendly staff. They called twice to help us book our next hotel
Location near the center of town
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Casa Capuchinas is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Clean, friendly staff and great location (not in the heart of town, but close enough to walk to it).
- the size of both bedroom and bathroom. The beautiful garden, mini-library. Friendly staff.
As per my father, the comfort of the entire hotel was amazing, they were very happy and thankful with the attention that they receive from the hotel staff.
Also they remark the quiet nights.
Nice rooms, better than average in Antigua.
- Beautiful rooms filled with character. Great view of the volcan agua from our little balcony. Good location being away from noise but close to the main centre. Breakfast was lovely. Beautiful garden that was a pleasure to sit and relax in. Not sure why this hotel isn’t booked more – pretty sure we were the only guests staying at the time! Really enjoyed our stay here
Ixkanul Antigua Hotel
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ixkanul Antigua Hotel offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- If you rely on WiFi DO NOT STAY HERE otherwise a lovely place albeit on the edge of the old centre
- Beautiful property very tastefully decorated and lit. Great ambience, peaceful. Lovely bright room and comfy bed. Beautiful walled garden with fountain and roof terrace with great views. Staff were very friendly and helpful. 15 mins walk from centre of town I felt safe walking alone day and night.
- If you are wondering what the most desired feature is while looking for a place in Antigua, the answer is: the best service. You will find it in Ixkanul and besides lovely and helpful staff (Thank you Ruby for everything :)), you can find a beautiful patio there. Rooms are very clean. We definitely recommend.
- A very pleasant, quiet place with a nice garden and a great view from the roof terrace. A bright, spacious room with a large bed. Clean room and shared bathroom, daily room cleaned and brought water (a huge advantage, we didn’t have to bring it from the store). We recommend this place 🙂
- The woman who greeted me was very friendly and helpful. The room was large, verh clean with extra blankets for cold nights (which i needed).
Naif Boutique Hotel & Gallery
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Naif Boutique Hotel & Gallery features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.
An oasis in the middle of a bustling city – having come from a business trip in rural Guatemala it was a wonderful to enjoy this little haven of tranquillity.
I would certainly recommend this hotel wholeheartedly.
- NO HOT WATER!!!!!!!!! As a world traveler I would not recommend this hotel. Told them several times about it. First night they said they had a problem but it would be okay second night…..it was NOT!!!
- Staff was very freindly and accommodating. Room was cleaned daily and fresh towels were supplied with a new roll of toilet paper. Breakfast was included and overall very good.
This is a very intimate hotel. The courtyards are beautiful. The staff
was exceedingly gracious and helpful. If there was something we asked
for, they tried to meet our needs. The bed was comfortable and it was
kind of unique sleeping with windows wide open (no glass, screens,
etc.). The facilities felt very secure so we enjoyed the cool nights
without a worry. The “included” breakfast was delicious and we
looked forward to the local breads and pastries that were served every
morning. We congregated in the lobby every evening and the staff kept
the coffee flowing. Our room was big and it was clean. Not all the staff
was fluent in English, but they tried their best and we managed to
communicate without much difficulty.
Because we were asked “what we didn’t like”, I provided a few constructive suggestions. BUT….we enjoyed our stay very much and we can’t compliment the staff enough.
The room was spacious and good. Staff was very courteous.
Hotel has a very good location with near amenities.
- An oasis in the middle of a bustling city – having come from a business trip in rural Guatemala it was a wonderful to enjoy this little haven of tranquillity.
Top Hotels In Santo Tomás Milpas Altas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santo Tomás Milpas Altas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santo Tomás Milpas Altas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santo Tomás Milpas Altas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!