10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santo Tomás Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Santo Tomás Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santo Tomás Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santo Tomás Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santo Tomás Menorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santo Tomás Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santo Tomás Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santo Tomás Menorca:
Sol Beach House Menorca – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Santo Tomás.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sol Beach House Menorca Adults Only is located between Santo Tomás and San Adeodato Beaches, 30 minutes’ drive from Menorca Airport. It boasts an outdoor pool, gym and terraces offering spectacular Mediterranean views.These air-conditioned rooms feature modern, bright décor, as well as personalised services and a satellite TV. Most rooms feature a private balcony, some with sea views. There is a ceiling fan, minibar and safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. There is free WiFi throughout.The restaurant offers impressive sea views, and serves a buffet breakfast and Mediterranean or international cuisine for dinner. There is also a snack bar. Overlooking the beach, the exclusive lounge bar offers a selection of cocktails, shows and live music.There is a 24-hour reception, and on-site parking is offered for an additional cost. Es Migjorn Gran is 2.5 miles away.The hotel is seasonal, and is closed from 28 October to 1 May.
- Amazing geographical location, smiling and attentive employees (multi-language!), quality of breakfast, good mojitos (thanks to Noelia), peaceful and beautiful. The place to be in Minorca!
- The breakfast was great and the staff were amazing. Everyone was lovely and the facilities were superb.
- Wonderful place with helpful staff and outstanding breakfast.
- Beautiful room and a positive environment with lovely staff
- Great location right on the beach. Loved the big pool and the fact that the property was adults only. Staff were mostly friendly and obliging.
Hotel Santo Tomás
One of our best sellers in Santo Tomás! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Santo Tomás is set on the south coast of Menorca, just 150 feet from Santo Tomás Beach. It has an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and fitness centre.The hotel spa has a heated indoor pool. There is also a hot tub, sauna and steam bath. Massage and beauty treatments are available.Rooms at the Santo Tomás are comfortable and bright. They are all en suite, with air conditioning and a minibar. The hotel also has free Wi-Fi access in public areas.The hotel has a buffet restaurant and a café-bar. There is also a barbecue restaurant by the sea. There is a sun terrace, and gardens with views of the beach. The hotel offers free private parking.
- The staff were very friendly, helpful and professional
Lovely beachfront location, beautiful pool, stunning view from our room.
Exceptional staff. Comfortable beds.
People and staff are A1 super friendly and helpful, no problems which cannot be solved!!!
Excellent.Regards to Ramon!!
- We liked everything apart from the actual resort.There was not enough going on of a night time.But excellent if you just wanted to chill.
- The staff were amazing and very friendly .the location of the hotel superb and the gardens were kept very tidy and the pool lovely to swim in . Also the entertainment very enjoyable.
Hotel 55 Santo Tomas
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a spa centre and sauna, Hotel 55 Santo Tomas is set in Es Migjorn Gran. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Some units include views of the pool or garden. Rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel 55 Santo Tomas features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Menorca Airport is 9.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Globales Lord Nelson Only Adults
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Globales Lord Nelson Hotel is located in southern Menorca, overlooking the beautiful Santo Tomás beach in the municipality of Es Migjorn Gran.All rooms are tastefully decorated and air-conditioned, featuring a balcony or a terrace. Each one also includes a safe, satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Hotel Lord Nelson is approximately 30 minutes’ drive from both Ciutadella and Mahón. Menorca Airport is 16.8 miles away. Menorca’s most beautiful beaches can be reached within 25 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Beautiful hotel. If you want a relaxing holiday this is the place. The food was excellent and the staff helpful. There was entertainment every night and organised activities during the day. We had a garden room which was very comfortable. Plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas if required. The beach is accessible from the hotel and there are paved walkways along the coast.
- Excellent location, with access to one of the best beaches on Menorca just a few tens of metres from the rear door of the hotel. Very friendly staff and excellent cleanliness.
- The beds were very comfortable. It’s very clean. The service was great and very friendly. Right on the beach entertainment good food excellent lots of choice.
The staff were lovely, polite , helpful and very friendly.
The location was excellent, very tidy clean areas to walk.
Very clean hotel and tidy rooms.
The view was beautiful from the balcony.
Lovely location to get some rest! Beautiful beach nearby, great swimming pool.
Rooms are super clean and beautiful.
Sol Milanos Pingüinos
One of our top picks in Son Bou.Sol Milanos Pingüinos is set right on the 2.5 km-long Son Bou Beach. This well-equipped hotel features a large lagoon-style pool and rooms with balconies.Each of the Milanos’ rooms is brightly decorated and air conditioned. All rooms have satellite TV, a minibar and offer sea or garden views.The Pingüinos’ 2 buffet restaurants serve a selection of international cuisine, including Spanish, Italian and Asian dishes. There is also a café and self-service snack bar, which has a poolside terrace.The Katmandu Adventure Clubs offer entertainment for children between 8 months and 17 years old Staff at the 24-hour reception can arrange car rental and provide information on Son Bou, Sant Jaume and the surrounding area.
- The hotel inside was very clean and the staff were helpful and friendly.
- The Hotel is situated nearest the longest beach in Menorca It is a large Hotel but the Staff were friendly and the Hotel was kept in an excellent state of cleanliness. For a large Hotel serving the mass market, the food was of a good quality and a varied selection was on offer
- The beach was excellent and very good for swimming. The hotel is very well maintained and quiet at night. Very family orientated. Pool very clean and plenty of sunbeds for everyone.
- The breakfast buffet was excellent with so much choice of hot and cold food and sweet and savoury.
- Proximity to the beach and short drive to the airport
Meliá Cala Galdana
One of our top picks in Cala Galdana – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering outdoor swimming pools and a great location directly on the beachfront of Cala Galdana Beach, Meliá Cala Galdana features rooms with sea views.Rooms at the Meliá Cala Galdana have an elegant décor with tiled flooring. All rooms come with a satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.The Meliá Cala Galdana features a fitness centre and 2 hot tubs. There are 2 pools set in the hotel gardens and a sun terrace with free sunbeds, parasols and towels. Guests can also enjoy activities such as pilates, yoga and tonic training. The Meliá Cala Galdana’s beach club Cape Nao features an infinity pool for adults only and subject to a surcharge.Meliá Cala Galdana´s à la carte Restaurant Casa Nostra offers Italian specialties. The Beach Club Cape Nao serves summer dishes for lunch and cocktails all day, and the Lobby Lounge Bar features a menu of distinctive drinks.The hotel also offers The Level personalized service in some of the hotel’s rooms. This service includes, among others, private reception space, express check-in and check-out, access to a private pool, free usage of superior amenities, pillow menu and a la carte breakfast service in the room.The Meliá Cala Galdana is just 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of Cala Galdana, where there is a selection of shops, bars and cafés. The resort is surrounded by pine forests, and the pretty coves at La Serpentona and Sant Francesc are less than 3.1 miles away.
Excellent service, polite helpful staff, great food, amazing location.
Definitely worth paying for the Level services
- It was very relaxed and a perfect location for a family holiday with young children.
- The location is top, if in a room with sea view. The staff is impeccable.
- An excellent hotel in the best location in Menorca. Spacious, clean, well equipped rooms with tea/coffee making facilities and great choice of TV channels. Magnificent buffets at breakfast and in the evening. The food, especially when cooked-to-order, was superb which meant we didn’t bother going to the restaurant.
- I liked that the bed was really big and the toileteries were good quality. I liked the scent in the lobby.
- Excellent service, polite helpful staff, great food, amazing location.
Valentin Son Bou
One of our top picks in Son Bou.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located on Menorca’s south coast, Hotel Valentin Son Bou is set on a hill overlooking the beautiful Son Bou Beach. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony. At the Valentin Son Bou Hotel, all apartments and rooms feature tiled floors and soft tones. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar. The Hotel Valentín Menorca has tennis courts and a fitness centre. There is also a games room, and the hotel provides a varied entertainment programme for adults and children. Menorca Airport is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Valentin Son Bou. You can drive to La Cova d’en Xoroi, a well-known bar in a cave, in 25 minutes.
- It exceeded our expectations. Brilliant entertainment. Hotel bus to beach on the hour daily. Close to amenities. Good bus routes.
- our stay was relaxing ,the staff were lovely . The entertainment was very good.
- The hotel is very close to the beach and they are providing free buses from the hotel to beach every 30 min. But they stop running buses at 7 pm. And the scuba diving in son bou is amazing experience. Really it is unimaginable. There are free events or free shows in the hotel you can enjoy every evening. It is family friendly hotel.
- It was in a beautiful location the hotel was beautiful and clean staff friendly
- Evening entertainment was varied and of a very high standard
Artiem Audax – Adults Only
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set within a nature reserve, the beachfront Artiem Audax Spa & Wellness Centre offers a free WiFi zone and an outdoor pool, overlooking Menorca’s Cala Galdana Bay. It features a well-equipped spa and 2 restaurants.The Audax’s spa has 3 indoor pools, contrast showers and saunas. The hotel also has a gym (Access to the spa carries an extra charge) You can book relaxing massages, beauty treatments or outdoor activities led by personal trainers.The hotel’s Oliva restaurant offers a buffet with a fusion of Mediterranean flavours, including show cooking and a contemporary atmosphere. There is also an à la carte restaurant, and by the pool guests will find La Colina Snack Bar that offers fresh smoothies, snacks and other dishes. There elegant Blue Café terrace is ideal for cocktails.The air-conditioned rooms at the Audax Hotel have simple, bright décor. They come with a pillow menu and minibar, while bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.The Audax Hotel is just 650 feet from Cala Galdana Beach. The historic town of Ciutadella is 9.3 miles away.
Design of Hotel – maximised people having balconies with a great view.
Meals were fabulous.
- Great location – close to the beach but not very crowded.
- Fantastic location , great food daily from breakfast to dinner ! The Staff was always so helpful and friendly . Carmen , Laura , Emilio , Ivan and so many others that I don’t remember the name , so lovely at all times . The reason I’m emphasising this , is because the manner of the staff of anyplace you visit contributes or not to the experience you will have . And they didn’t let the hotel down . They were always with a big smile and prompt to help . The whole place is great, location is perfect . Specially if you are having a short break and don’t want to hire a car , there are great beaches near by , if you like long walks is just perfect . The nature is breathtaking. Loved it ! Will be back soon .
- The hotel was superb, the staff very attentive and courteous, I went to this hotel on a recommendation and would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a peaceful and tranquil break, the food was excellent and the Hotel nice and clean,
- Every single member staff down to the cleaners were nice and friendly, everything was clean and cool design. Food was amazing, better than the restaurants we went to elsewhere on island, all the staff particularly the sport and activities crew like Gustavo were amazing. Spa well worth it. Can’t recommend this place enough.
- Design of Hotel – maximised people having balconies with a great view.
Hotel Rural Binigaus Vell
This restored country house is a 4-star rural hotel, with a seawater pool and free Wi-Fi. Hotel Binigaus Vell is less than 2 miles from Binigaus and Sant Tomas Beach.Surrounded by the Menorcan countryside, Hotel Rural Binigaus Vell has its own stables and offers horseback riding on site. There is also a typical restaurant, a garden area and a terrace.Each charming room at Hotel Binigaus Vell comes with air conditioning, heating, safe and satellite TV. A hairdryer can be found in the bathroom.Free parking is available. The beautiful village of Es Migjorn Gran is less than one mile away.
- Loved the rooms and the environment it was all beautifully kept. Breakfast choice was vast with fresh meats etc. and cooked eggs if you wanted lovely swimming pool and quiet surroundings. Everyone spoke English very well which helped a great deal.
- nice grounds and pool the hotel was well located for a lovely 3 to 4 klm walk to beach but El Mijorn was too quite with only one worthwhile restaurant
Beautiful peaceful location and infinity pool
Friendly staff. Really helpful with advice about Minorca.
- We loved the location of the hotel, and especially the stunning terrace with its beautiful views. The staff are really helpful and friendly. It is a wonderful small family run hotel.
- Amazing hotel run by incredible staff. It was such a treat to stay in this location rather then the busier cities as it’s peaceful and tranquil. An incredible property and highly recommend to any traveller to Menorca.
Hotel Playa Azul
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Playa Azul is set on a cliff above Menorca’s Cala’n Porter Beach. It offers outdoor pools and sun terraces with fantastic sea views. Rooms include a balcony and satellite TV.The hotel is 650 feet from Cala’n Porter Beach and the famous Cova d’en Xoroi Nightclub. There are various shops and bars within a 5-minute walk. Menorca Airport is a 15-minute drive away.Hotel Playa Azul offers simple, air-conditioned rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers varied local and international cuisine. The Blubar café serves drinks and snacks on the poolside terrace.
- The views around the hotel are great, it was nice to watch different sail boats mooring in the cove outside the hotel. The non-sea view rooms are quite spacious with lots of wardrobe space. The friendliness of the staff is exceptional, it must be hard work smiling and dealing with some of the moaners we saw there. The variety provided in the buffet was good and all the food we had was very well prepared and presented. One the one occasion my wife couldn’t find anything she could manage they were both happy and quick to make her an omelette to order.
- Staff helpful & friendly . Walking distance to bars & reasterants. Quite & relaxing at this time of year.
- very clean. friendly staff. near the sea. good management. food and drinks were nice
- very friendly staff but a bit slow service at the bar. food should be more varied but quite good would go back again but only do bed and breakfast. could be more going on in the evening as we had to go out every night
- Lovely hotel, really friendly staff, nice food and drink.
Top Hotels In Santo Tomás Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santo Tomás Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santo Tomás Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santo Tomás Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!