10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santidad Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Santidad Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santidad Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santidad Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santidad Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santidad Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santidad Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santidad Gran Canaria:
Hotel Emblemático Arucas
Situated in Arucas, Hotel Emblemático Arucas provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. A terrace, a solarium and a jacuzzi are available for guests to enjoy.At the hotel, the rooms are fitted with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at Hotel Emblemático Arucas are fitted with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms here will provide you with a seating area. All units include a wardrobe.A basic continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Playa del Ingles is 24.9 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14.9 miles from Hotel Emblemático Arucas.
- Very kind, nice and friendly hosts ?? Quick anwsers on quistions about Arucas????
The personell was extremely friendly and accomodating. The room was nice and tidy. The hotel was very very central in Arucas, and the view from the terrace was very beautiful.
I would happily stay there again as now I know what to expect.
- Miguel and all the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Sitting in the roof terrace jacuzzi and looking out over the adjacent cathedral and the nearby mountains was a delight. Staying here is an authentic Gran Canarian experience in a lovely traditional townhouse. Highly recommended.
- Authentic hotel, carefully renovated, very clean and friendly staff. At the hearth of Arucas it provided a comfortable and unique stay. We liked it, if I come to Gran Canaria again i will prefer to stay here.
The hotel is perfect for a very relaxing stay the owners are more than welcoming and the hotel
Is not just clean it’s super clean. The rooms are fantastic and the shower brilliant. The decor is both relaxing and fresh not a detail missing. The breakfast is basic but very well presented and the staff constantly around if you need anything.
Hotel Melva Suite
Hotel Melva Suite is located in Firgas, 9.3 miles from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. It offers suites with free WiFi and a private balcony or terrace with fantastic mountain views.The suites at Hotel Melva Suite feature flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bathrobes.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Canarian food, and there is also a bar. Outside you can find a barbecue. The property also has a large shared lounge with sofas and a fireplace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Gran Canaria. You can also hire bikes for free from reception, and the surrounding countryside is great for cycling and hiking. You can drive to Doramas Nature Reserve in just 5 minutes.
- I was pleased that there were tasty vegetarian dishes as well as lots of choice and nicely presented plates.
- We felt very welcome. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. The room with the extra big bed and jacuzzi bathtub plus a small fridge were well suited for travelling with a baby. A baby cot was also available.
- Small hotel with 8 rooms. The room was spacious with a fantastic view. Pleasant to spend time in relaxing. Good base for visiting many attractions in the north of the island. Get to meet the real locals and holiday amongst Gran Canadians going about their daily lives. Perfect place to unwind. We enjoyed a great New Years Eve gala dinner with local families. Missed it as soon as we left. Will stay again if we return to the island.
- Great rooms, nice bathroom, clean and tidy. Beautiful view to the mountains, fresh air. Very kind and helpful staff. Really quiet place. Restaurant serves great food and drinks.
- Spacious rooms, quality of the interior. Friendliness of staff. Food in restaurant superb.
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. With free WiFi in public areas, the charming hotel offers a breakfast buffet..Each bright room features a TV, as well as views and a private bathroom. There is a terrace with BBQ facilities available for guests, as well as a paddle court.Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Las Palmas Golf Course is within the same distance and Canario Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden is a 20-minute walk away.Las Palmas Port is 15 minutes’ drive as well as Las Canteras Beach. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Very nice green and quiet environment. Great breakfast and friendly staff.Free parking (you need a car for shopping& sight seeing).
- Many thanks for the friendly reception and the snack when we arrived quite tired and hungry much later than planned! The location is ideal for exploring the North and the center of the island. Beautiful old building, nicely decorated. Stronger light bulbs, especially for the bathroom, would be good, but that’s the only little negative remark I have to make.
- Disarmingly rustic and basic – a one off venture that presumably makes money from hosting large scale gatherings in a variety of outside astroturf spaces although not while we were there. Pleasantly isolated and quiet with a deep barranca behind and fields in front. Very convenient for the Botanic Gardens. Excellent value for full board but don’t come if you are going to complain about proper silver service or the standard facilities of a Holiday Inn – in fact go there instead!
- Travelling by car around the island was easy from here.. Quiet, in a village only with a bakery, well outside Las Palmas, 1-2 miles from Botanical Gardens spacious grounds, continental breakfast with meats, cheese, egg, yoghurt and good bread rolls.
- The nature around the hotel is impressive. There is ample parking. The continental breakfast was very good. Although the spread was not huge, it contained all we needed and there were some changes made from day to day. The freshly squeezed orange juice is a big plus (it is not signposted anywhere, but we were lucky to see other guests asking the staff for it).
Hotel el Pino
Situated in Teror, 39.8 miles from Playa del Ingles, Hotel el Pino boasts air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.Maspalomas is 21.7 miles from Hotel el Pino, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 8.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22.4 miles from Hotel el Pino.
- Lovely room with huge balcony. Food plentiful and reasonably priced. Pleasant host Sebastian.
- clean and quite room. good located to the center of Teror. choice of 4 different dishes for breakfast.
- The room was very good in all aspects it was very spacious and very clean everything about the bathroom was good a nice comfy bed a television and a large balcony so you could sit down with a drink and appreciate the superb view.
- Excellent accommodation at this price. Balcony with a beautiful view.
- Large room, bathroom and balcony. Helpful staff. Good cooked breakfast.
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
The attractive Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida is located 10 minutes’ drive from central Las Palmas and has an outdoor swimming pool. The air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Many of the spacious rooms in Santa Brígida Hotel have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a Wellness Room with a Finnish sauna, a well-equipped fitness centre, resting area and snack bar. The hotel also has large, attractive gardens.The restaurant at Escuela Santa Brígida Hotel offers modern Canarian dishes using local ingredients.The hotel can be found in the quiet Monte Lentiscal area of Gran Canaria and it offers information on cycling routes at reception. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Bandama Golf Club, which also has tennis courts.
- Nice Garden/ very good Breakfast / comfortable room and terrace with beautiful view / very friendly crew / good starting point for tours on the island
- It is a hotel school, but probably because of that the staff were lovely, very keen to help and attentive. It was very easy and cheap to catch a bus into Las Palmas.
Breakfast was OK wrt current standards in 4-star hotels.
The hotel staff was welcoming and helpful. Thanks for proposing a take-away breakfast for the last day as my wife had to leave very early in order to meet me on the TRansgrancanaria trail running race.
The location is indeed very convenient for runners who come in Gran Canaria to run the Transgrancanaria, at least *before* the race.
- The beds were very comfy and I had a good night sleep every night I was there. Staff were all very accommodating even the students. The food & the service in the restaurant was absolutely 5* .
- The room was large and pleasantly furnished. Staff helpful and friendly- bearing in mind their trainee status. Plentiful breakfast buffet. If the weather is warm enough, the pool looked good, surrounded by lovely gardens. Good value for bed and breakfast.
Exe Las Canteras
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Exe Las Canteras offers ocean views from its setting overlooking Las Canteras Beach, in the centre of Las Palmas. It features a spa and rooms with free internet access.Las Canteras offers simple, bright décor and each of its air-conditioned rooms has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Many rooms feature views of the bay. One child up to 12 years stays for free in an extra bed.Guests can access the Las Canteras spa for an extra cost. It includes a hot tub, hammam and sauna. Massage and Vichy treatments are also on offer.The Canary Islands Congress Centre and Alfredo Kraus Auditorium are within 5 minutes’ walk of the Exe. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Helpful staff/ excellent location / transportation available next to the hotel
- It’s in a very good location – right on the beach. The staff was excellent. This is it.
Overall the stay was good. Great location, rooms had a great view. The only downside was breakfast.
Really wasn’t good at all.
The room was spacious and spotlessly clean.
A small hiccup with the TV was dealt with immediately.
The breakfast was plentiful with a good variety, and a brilliant toaster!
Watching and listening to the surf from our room was a wonderful experience.
- Location, location and location. Good value for money too.
Hotel Alisios Canteras
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This new hotel on Las Canteras beach offers both comfortable and state of the art facilities.This traditional building boasts rooms next to the beach and all with private bathrooms. There are a great variety of shops and restaurants very near the hotel, as well as the establishment’s very own restaurant service. If you are booking a stay for business purposes, there are facilities to hold meetings and also an internet room. This is the perfect option to get to know this warm and friendly island along with its culture and recreational opportunities. From the pedestrian walkway you can get to the Alfredo Krauss auditorium.
- The location is very good and some of the staff on reception were helpful and friendly
Staff very friendly and welcoming
2 min to beach, quite sleeping
- The bathroom was good with hot tub and good shower. The linen was of good quality.
We have stayed here before now our 6th time.It was my friends birthday so treated to a weekend away with an extra over night stay.
Everything in the Hotel is lovely,some rooms need a bit of TLC,and the quality of ou0r pillows this time where poor.We live in Lanzarote and spend one weekend a month in Grand Canary so the price increase in January for a room we stayed in before was a bit hard to understand as there was no extras for this price.But as it was a treat for a friend and she loves the Hotel
- The area was very close to beach and fantastic restaurants.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Faycán is located in the centre of Las Palmas in Gran Canaria, 150 feet from Las Canteras Beach. It offers good-value accommodation and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The spacious rooms at Faycán Hotel are equipped with satellite TV and a fridge.Guests can relax in the lounge area at Faycán and sun loungers are available on the terrace. The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and organise car and bicycle rental. Tickets for the tourist bus or excursions can also be bought at reception.Public parking is available nearby, with discounts for hotel guests from the third day of stay onwards.
- location was perfect near of the busstation – 15 min by walk. The best Wlan ever I have had in a Hotel. Only my 1 GB file was not going through at the evening. Very friendly employees. When you walking strait to the bus station on saturday and sunday you look directly to the aida – which can be seen from the hotel street – strait down to the ozean looking. Curts to get the room very dark.
- Great location and the sun terrace was a real bonus
- The location is perfect. Quick 15 steps to the promenade. The breakfast was amazing! Make sure to get down early, because seats do fill up fast. The staff was also very helpful with directions and suggestions on places to eat. And the last day, the cleaning staff went above and beyond. (Fancy towel folding and covers turned down)
- Very spacious room with comfortable bed and whole equipped kichen, super close to promenade
- Generally a good breakfast. Big room which was generally nice and quiet. Excellent safe for valuables in reception. Location v good. Staff helpful. Good wifi and PC available in reception.
Maresia Canteras Urban Hotel THe
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring 3-star accommodation, Maresía Canteras Urban Hotel THe Senses Collection is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, just a few feet from Las Canteras beach. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Poema Del Mar Aquarium and Centro Comercial Las Arenas.All modernly decorated rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV and a ceiling fan. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Featuring a Balinese Bed, guests can enjoy a drink on the terrace at Maresía Canteras Urban Hotel THe Senses Collection. A breakfast is served each morning at the property.Speaking German, English and Spanish at the reception, staff are always on hand to help.Parque Santa Catalina is 2,450 feet from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Luz is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 15.5 miles from the property.
Everything was PERFECT & flawless (mention A +++ for the kindest staff ever)
We will definitly come back !!
- I loved it all. Absolutely amazing place and super friendly staff. Definitely a place I would come to again.
El personal y sus atenciones en todo momento. Las instalaciones estupendas con una terraza en el último piso y buen ambiente en todo el recinto.
El desayuno buenísimo, lo mejor que no estaba orientado exclusivamente a extranjero sino también a insular.
Las habitaciones muy cómodas como si estuvieras en tu casa por comodidad y amplitud.
-bardzo miły i pomocny personel i bardzo sympatyczni właściciele
– dobre śniadanie mimo iż nie było ciepłych dań
-bardzo wygodne duże łóżka
-wygląd jak na zdjęciach ,gustownie urządzony nieduży ,nowy hotel
-dostępna kawa i herbata o każdej porze
– 1 min do plaży
- Ein wirklich zauberhaftes Hotel. Sehr liebevoll eingerichtet. Das Personal war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Ein toll angerichtetes, leckeres Frühstück. Wir waren sehr begeistert und würden sofort wieder buchen.
- Everything was PERFECT & flawless (mention A +++ for the kindest staff ever)
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This centrally located hotel has free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms next to Las Palmas’ La Canteras Beach. It features a rooftop swimming pool.The Astoria is located just a short walk from some of the best shopping streets in Las Palmas.Enjoy views of the city’s streets from the hotel’s terrace bar. Beside this, a gym can be found that allows guests to stay active during a stay.Start the day with the Astoria’s buffet breakfast, served in the restaurant. This venue also offers a buffet lunch and dinner.
- Good location, room was decent, great pool and free gym, rooftop.
- Very good location, helpful reception staff, good breakfast and dinner.
- The meals were generally with good choice. The coffee was quite good. The oranges and eggs for breakfast were very nice indeed. Nice to have vegetables like sprouts and cauliflower for evening meal as so few restaurants seem to serve them and the ice cream was very good. The bottle wine was very good at a very reasonable price.
- Loved the roof top pool area. Great view ,great location, good value , good choice at breakfast
- Breakfast average. Web site more impressive than the actual hotel. Friendly staff, lovely rooftop pool area, but room dated and breakfast disappointing.
Top Hotels In Santidad Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santidad Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santidad Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santidad Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!