10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santibáñez El Bajo Extremadura:
La Posada del Casar
La Posada del Casar is located in the rural Las Hurdes region of Extremadura. It offers a spa and stylish, air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s spa offers a range of treatments using products such as chocolate and cherries. These are available for an extra cost.This small hotel offers individually decorated rooms with rustic style. They all include a private bathroom with a hairdryer and bathrobes and a flat-screen TV.The Posada del Casar’s restaurant serves modern versions of traditional regional dishes. Packed lunches can be ordered from reception.The Posada is set in a region of hills, rivers and forests. The area is great for horse riding, and the hotel organises horseback routes exploring the countryside.Less than 0.6 miles away, the River Angeles is ideal for swimming in summer. Cáceres and Salamanca are both within a 90-minute drive.
- great rooms, great staff, great cooking, nice friendly town in the Hurdes. Easy parking, everything is easy.
- Nice people. Central location in lovely old town so parking challenging. Great atmosphere and lovely dinner.
- Cama de 1,80m muy cómoda. La habitación agradable. El salón general, situado en la misma planta, bien decorado y confortable. Superó las expectativas iniciales. El Restaurante de la Posada, con una carta correcta, servicio muy amable. Tras un día de excursión, cenar en el mismo alojamiento se agradece.
- La cama es grandísima, super cómoda. Mucha tranquilidad. Increíble. Repetiremos seguro.
- La habitación era muy amplia y original. El desayuno que está incluido delicioso. Rubén y Javi son muy amables y atentos. Es un lugar muy recomendable.
Hotel Rural Castúo
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Hotel Rural Castúo offers accommodations in Pinofranqueado. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. Views of the mountain, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Alberca is 18 miles from Hotel Rural Castúo, and Plasencia is 23 miles away.
- I liked the tranquil atmosphere and the views of the river.
- La localización, a pies del río, el parking privado amplio, el restaurante al menos el menú del día estupendo, el trato fue muy bueno, tenía ascensor y las habitaciones en general estaban bien. Para lo que pagamos en general era lo esperado. Nuestra habitación daba al río y teníamos una terraza desde la que se podía disfrutar de las vistas al río. También nos sorprendió encontrar una nevera pequeña dentro del armario, que incluía dentro dos botellas pequeñas de agua. Un punto extra inesperado en este sentido.
- Su ubicación, en una zona tranquila junto al río y piscina natural. Excelente como punto de partida para visitar las Hurdes.
- Merece la pena comer/cenar en el comedor. Muy buena carta
- La ubicacion del hotel al lado del rio, la tranquilidad del sitio. La habitación tenía una terraza muy agradable.
Hotel El Puente
Located next to a natural swimming pool in Pinofranqueado, Hotel El Puente offers air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. It features an on-site restaurant and bar.Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV and minibar. Their private bathrooms include a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries. All rooms offer views of the River Ángeles.Offering an à la carte menu, Hotel El Puente’s restaurant features a large summer terrace. Pinofranqueado offers a small selection of shops and other eating options.Staff can help with tourist information and luggage storage. You can visit Plascencia, 45 minutes’ drive away.
- El personal del restaurante muy agradable y simpático. La comida buena. Las vistas desde la habitación al río.
- La situación del hotel es fantástica. Vistas preciosas y sobre todo destacar la amabilidad y facilidad de aparcamiento para nuestra moto. Nos permitieron guardar la moto en un garaje privado de forma totalmente gratuita. Sin lugar a duda repetiremos viaje por la zona ya que nos quedaron algunos lugares por visitar y por supuesto nos volveremos a alojar en el hotel.
- La ubicación para visitar municipios de Las Hurdes
- Habitación amplia. La almohada era muy dura pero nos la cambiaron al día siguiente. Carece de enchufes suficientes para cargar varios aparatos a la vez, pero nos facilitaron un “ladrón” con varias tomas.
Que esta al lado del río, que la cama esta genial y tiene mini bar.
En el restaurante se come de lujo, pero al ser muy buena carne, es cara. El menú esta muy bien, demasiado para un persona, con el primer plato se come. 🙂
Hotel Restaurante Jarilla
Hotel Restaurante Jarilla offers accommodations in Jarilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. La Alberca is 22 miles from Hotel Restaurante Jarilla, and Plasencia is 12 miles away.
- Very comfortable air conditioned rooms good facilities. Value for money food.
- A pesar de su aspecto exterior de hotel de carretera, nos llevamos una grata sorpresa al entrar en la zona de hotel. Habitaciones muy cómodas y limpias. Especial mención a los camareros, todos fueron muy simpáticos y dispuestos a ayudar e informar en todo momento.
Buena relación calidad-precio
Cenamos raciones. Eran buenas y abundantes
- La amabilidad del personal de noche, tanto de bar como de comedor. Muy simpaticos y charlatanes. La habitacion muy limpia y comoda
- Todo. Los empleados, la comida, la ubicación. Ibamos a Sevilla y es perfecto para dormir en el camino. Para volver
Hotel Dora is located in Plasencia, just 150 feet from the city’s charming Old Town. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Dora feature a work desk and a private bathroom. Some come with a private balcony, and some offer views of Plasencia’s ancient city walls.The on-site bar serves snacks and drinks throughout the day. The hotel also has a luggage storage and safe services free of charge.Plasencia’s Plaza Mayor is just 4 minutes’ walk from the Dora. With good access to the A-66 Motorway, Plasencia is 25 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Monfragüe National Park.
Difficult to park nearby.
Staff very friendly and helpful
- Good basic accommodation. Clean, quiet and comfortable. A short walk to the old town
- Very friendly and accommodating, great English for those less able to speak Spanish. Highly recommend.
Very helpful staff. Very very hot climate ( in the 40s) and lovely cold beer in the bar was most welcome.
Everything spotlessly clean. Parking not available, but easy to find in the next street and free. Very close to old town and restaurants. A visit to the Paradour is a must. A beautiful building and a refreshing drink in the bar is reasonable priced. The hotel did a tasty simple breakfast at a very good price. Wi-fi was good in the room. We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Dora on our way to Santander.
Nice small family run hotel with a lift. Limited parking but good position for exploring the town.
We had a room on the front and with the windows closed it wasn’t noisey.
- Difficult to park nearby.
Exe Alfonso VIII
One of our top picks in Plasencia.Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Exe Alfonso VIII is located just beside the main square of the charming town of Plasencia.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include flat-screen TVs and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and hairdryer.Experience the historic attractions of this walled, market town which was founded by Alfonso VIII in the 12th century. The town’s strategic position on the banks of the River Jerte and along the Route of Silver now provide you with many interesting sights. You will notice the numerous palaces, religious buildings and ancestral homes that once belonged to noblemen in the Middle Ages.You can visit the impressive cathedral and the weekly local market.
- The staff at the front desk were lovely and helpful. This is a grand hotel though perhaps ever so slightly and charmingly shabby, but well run in the grand tradition: wide, sweeping staircases, brass and mirrors, great thick paneled doors, huge baths with elaborate tiling. Enormous bed and loads of pillows. Very comfortable and staid and confident of its superiority
- Excellent friendly hotel in the beautiful town of Plasencia! Comfortable rooms & great breakfast!
- Comfortable. Friendly professional staff. Good location. Nice beds.
- They were able to meet our specific Gluten Free and lactose free needs for breakfast, due to Coeliac Disease. And the breakfast area was close to our room. Beds were comfy. The terrace was a good surprise for the children.
- I was very lucky I was appointed a suite for the price of a double room, including a fully furnished separate living room and an absolutely enormous bed. Very comfortable stay indeed.
Palacio Carvajal Girón
Located next to Plasencia’s main square, Palacio Carvajal Girón features a terrace with views of the town’s Catedral Nueva. It has a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Set in a listed 17th-century building, Palacio Carvajal Girón features attractive décor and original stone pillars. Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and free WiFi.Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner in the Carvajal’s restaurant. Gluten-free dishes are available on request.The hotel is set in Plasencia’s old Jewish Quarter, 5 minutes’ walk from the old city walls. The railway station is just over 0.6 miles away.
- Really good breakfast the express was good quality, great value for money served on individual trays
- Very good location, great Hotel, clean, nice staff.
- Good sized comfortable rooms and lovely quirky character hotel
- Location is nice in city centre, ideal for strolling around the village without a car, the hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms are adequate and comfortable. We would stay here again.
- Everything! Would certainly book this hotel again if we are to go back in Plasencia again!
Parador de Plasencia
Housed in a former convent, built in the 15th century, the Parador de Plasencia hotel has kept its stunning, original architecture, including spacious hallways, archways and courtyards.Work out in the hotel’s fitness suite to keep fit while on vacation, or enjoy a dip in the swimming pool – open in the summer months.This hotel is situated in the historic center of Plasencia, in the Extramadura region of southern Spain. From here you can also explore the beautiful, surrounding landscapes.Try traditional-style cooking in Plasencia’s restaurant, where you can enjoy a lovely meal with all the family without leaving the hotel.The hotel is decorated in a classical style, and boasts spacious bedrooms, with lovely interior decor.
- Awesome ancient castle inside and out. Loved the walking approach to this beautifully lit castle late at night after dinner on the plaza of Plasencia, a very “real” Spanish village.
- A wonderful historic building beautifully furnished. Excellent staff and location.
- The breakfast was expensive at 18 euros but ended up at 12and that as not bad for the quality.
- The building was fantastic, the room was even better, very spacious. Apart from breakfast, could not fault the Parador.
the location and the renovated building (former 14th century monastery)
the food at the restaurant was delicious and more than plentiful – we had a hard time eating everything, although it was delicious. There’s a 3-course menu at 35 eur (if you like to eat a lot!)
the bar: great ambiance in the underground bar, and decently priced. Note that the bar is closed on Sundays.
Staff: we left early morning before breakfast – the staff prepared a picnic basket with plenty of food to ensure no one was hungry.
The Rincón Extremeño Hotel is located a few feet from Plaza Mayor in the walled city of Plasencia, Extremadura. The hotel features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Extremeño are spacious and have traditional décor. All rooms come equipped with flat-screen TV, air conditioning and private bathroom.Facilities at the Rincón include an à la carte restaurant and a café. The hotel is located close to local amenities, including shops, cafés and bars.The Rincón is a 12-minute walk from Los Cachones Park and around 1,650 feet from the River Park. Plasencia is around 20 minutes’ drive from Monfragüe National Park and 90 minutes from Cáceres and Salamanca.
- No onsite parking as right in the town centre which was great for local bars and restuarants
- Great air conditioned hotel, beer in bar ice cold on a hot day. Location perfect, just off the main square of the town.
- The owners are very friendly and helpful, I arrived somewhat late, and Choni, the lady who checked me in, was very nice and gave mee good information about the town, and also told me that breakfast was included – that was a pleasant surprise as I did not remember it being included when making the booking. The room and bathroom were proper size and very clean, and there is a hairdryer too. The property has several floors and there is a lift so it is ok if you have heavy suitcases. The location is excellent, just a step away from Plaza Mayor.
- This is the ideal place to say just steps away from the Plaza Mayor. The staff was super friendly. Single bedrooms made it great and affordable for travelling alone.
- Free breakfast for a really low price and the staff absolutely lovely!
Hotel Ciudad de Plasencia
One of our top picks in Plasencia.Hotel Ciudad de Plasencia offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by gardens. It is located by route N-630, just outside central Plasencia.Each bright and spacious room at the Ciudad de Plasencia has air conditioning and heating. All come with a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves national-style meals and dishes from the Extremadura region. Typical local products can be bought at the on-site shop. There is also a cafe-bar.Ciudad de Plasencia is a 5-minute drive from highway A-66. The Jerte Valley, the Valle de la Vera and the Monfragüe National Park are all within an easy drive.
- Convenient for a short stay. Clean and comfortable.
- Very convenient for motorway with plenty of parking..Excellent bar and restaurant offering an extremely good value set meal with good service.
- Lovely helpful people at reception also bar and great room.
- Good hotel for overnight stop on way to ferry at Santander. The outlook is not pretty as it in an industrial area but the accommodation is good with a nice swimming pool. The menu of the day was good value with a large number of choices
- the location is ideal as a stop over on route south from Santander
Top Hotels In Santibáñez El Bajo Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santibáñez el Bajo Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!