10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santibáñez de la Sierra Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santibáñez de la Sierra Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santibáñez de la Sierra Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santibáñez de la Sierra Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santibáñez de la Sierra Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santibáñez de la Sierra Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santibáñez de la Sierra Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santibáñez De La Sierra Castile And Leon:
Featuring free Wi-Fi and offering impressive views of the Sierra de Francia Mountains, Casa Claudia is set in the picturesque village of Miranda del Castañares. It offers country-style accommodation with balconies.The Claudia has both rooms and apartments. All accommodation comes with a fan, seating area and a private bathroom. Apartments have a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and hob.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Casa’s dining room, or on the attractive terrace. There is a small selection of shops and restaurants in the centre of Miranda del Castañares.The village’s old walls and historic centre are just 5 minutes’ walk from the Casa. The hotel is set within Las Batuecas Park, an ideal area for hiking and cycling.
- Casa muy coqueta, limpia, bien situada y con unas vistas impresionantes de la Sierra de Francia. La tranquilidad es absoluta, no se oye ni un ruido, si vas buscando desconectar este es un gran lugar. Muy buena ubicación, puedes ir a visitar pueblos como la Alberca, Mogarraz, Bejar…también tienes la Peña de Francia, el parque de las Batuecas y las Hurdes entre otros muchos lugares a cual más bonito. Muy recomendable, tanto la casa como la zona
- Instancia limpia y muy cómoda, con una vista increíble y los detalles muy cuidados. La propietaria muy atenta.
- todo ajustado a lo que ves en las fotos, es amplio, bien decorado, y cómodo. Admite mascotas.
- Viajamos 4 personas en coche y la verdad es que casi todo fue perfecto. Cogimos una casita de 2 habitaciones y estaba genial, bien cuidada, camas cómodas, baño limpio, menaje del hogar completo… y ademas el trato de Pilar (la dueña) y su vecina (quien nos dio las llaves) fue siempre exquisito.
Hotel Condado de Miranda
Set within Las Batuecas Natural Park, this hotel is 650 feet away from the medieval village of Miranda del Castañar. It offers rooms with views over Sierra de Francia Mountains.Hotel Condado de Miranda features a rustic design with stone walls and tile roofs. Guest rooms have air conditioning and heating, and come with a sofa, a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel features a restaurant specialized in grilled meats, and there is also a bar. Different activities such as guided tours, gastronomic workshops and visits to local wineries are organized regularly.Other towns like Mogarraz or Monforte de la Sierra are 15 minutes’ drive away. Salamanca is 46.6 miles away, and its airport is 52.8 miles away.
- La comida excelente.la habitación confortable y el personal del hotel muy amable
- Esta bien ubicado para moverse por toda la sierra de Francia, tiene. Una carta, no muy extensa, pero lo que comimos muy muy rico. Aparcamiento delante del alojamiento.
- El calorcito, el agua caliente tenía mucha presión…genisl
- Hay ascensor. Habitación grande. Baño grande con ventana. Termostato en la habitación. Dan desayunos, comidas y cenas.
- La habitación amplisima, el baño completo, buena cama
Hotel Spa Villa de Mogarraz
This impressive hotel blends charming historic buildings with state-of-the-art spa facilities and a peaceful setting in the countryside outside of Salamanca – ideal for a relaxing break in rural Castile.Unwind with a session in the sauna or Turkish bath before cooling off in the hot tub, experience showers or indoor hydrotherapy pool. Indulge yourself with treatments ranging from tanning to massages and hot stone treatments.Look out over the Medieval village and mountainous surroundings from the scenic rooftop terrace at the Villa de Mogarraz. You can then head to the Don Mauro restaurant to enjoy the delicious local specialities, or to the welcoming bar for a refreshing drink.Beautiful natural surroundings add to the peaceful and relaxing feel of the hotel. Explore the ancient streets of the picturesque local village or head out into the dramatic countryside to walk amongst the chestnut and cherry trees.
- El pueblo es una joya. A fascinating town. The hotel is easy to get to. El hotel es facil a encontrar. The decor is interesting and got us to find a fascinating walk in the area. La decoracion nos llevo a descubrir una ruta encantadora. I got a good facial from a very gentle technician.
- Good location, good value for price, but some parts (spa and toilets mostly) need renovation.
Hotel bueno para visitar zona de la alberca
Destacar limpieza y ubicacion
Sospecho que las sabanas estaban sin cambiar, el agua de la ducha salio primero templada y despues fria, el suelo del baño sucio, las patatas meneas de pena saladas y rancias, el cochinillo refrito, el bacalao,,, mejor no comentarlo, la recepcionista de la mañana dessgradable, solo el camarero de la cena fue muy amable y correcto.
No entro a valorar el precio de este hotel, da lo mismo que sea caro o barato, la calidad tiene que estar de acuerdo con su calificacion, pero siendo generoso solo dos estrellas.
Es mejor quedarse a dormir en La Alberca, incluso en la Peña de Francia.
- Me aprecio muy caro 110 euros la noche para dos personas y bibtw entraba el desayuno o una sesión de spa ya que la habitación era una habitación estándar normalita ya que 110 euros sería el precio de un habitación superior a la que nos dieron o que al menos te entraría algo desayuno spa algo
Hotel Casas del sevillano
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountain, Hotel Casas del sevillano is located in El Tornadizo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with bathrobes provided.A range of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Salamanca is 31 miles from Hotel Casas del sevillano, and La Alberca is 13 miles away.
We arrived there as pelgrims who walked the Via de la Plata and who did not found anything to sleep on the road during the Semana Santa. However, we were very warmly welcomed. All were very friendly and helpful. The next morning the owner himself brought us back to the path of the Via de la Plata for wich many thanks. Was it because we were interested in the domain? But the owner of the property has given us a full tour of the finca with all the history of it. It was really interesting and the finca was very nicely restored. The hotel itself was beautiful, the location very nice and quiet, the food at night was excellent as also the breakfast.
This place is realy highly recommended by us, and when we would go back on a holliday in that region, it would be a verry nice place to go back to.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. The location of the property was spectacular and all bedrooms had wonderful views over the Gredos mountains. The food was very good.
- La zona es muy buena. La comida del desayuno y la cena.
- Todo en general fue perfecto. La casa y finca son impresionantes y la atencion perfecta, cercana y profesional.
- La tranquilidad, comodidad de las camas y amabilidad de los empleados
- We arrived there as pelgrims who walked the Via de la Plata and who did not found anything to sleep on the road during the Semana Santa. However, we were very warmly welcomed. All were very friendly and helpful. The next morning the owner himself brought us back to the path of the Via de la Plata for wich many thanks. Was it because we were interested in the domain? But the owner of the property has given us a full tour of the finca with all the history of it. It was really interesting and the finca was very nicely restored. The hotel itself was beautiful, the location very nice and quiet, the food at night was excellent as also the breakfast.
Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia
Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia features air-conditioned accommodation in Sotoserrano. It offers a tour desk and free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a seating area and a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom and a bath, while selected rooms also boast a balcony. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Rural Sierra de Francia.La Alberca is 9.3 miles from the accommodation, while Plasencia is 55.9 miles away.
The hotel is a lovely small inn in the center of town. We stayed here for one night after driving through small towns from Tua, Portugal. It was a wonderful end to our day. The inn is in an “ancient” building, but the interior has been remodeled and is charming & comfortable, and spotlessly clean. breakfast in the breakfast room was delicious & fresh. Javier, the owner, was so helpful. He spoke little English, & we spoke little Spanish. So he turned on google translator & we all managed just fine. He was helpful in dinner recommendations & planning our driving route to Segovia. I would certainty stay here again. Parking is about 1 block from the door. Easy & safe.
Traveled May 2017.
- We had a wonderful stay, room was clean and comfortable, the owner extremely friendly and helpful, even though we spoke very little Spanish, we had a great time. And a view from our balcony was just gorgeous.
- The couple who own this are fabulous people. They could not have done more nor made us more welcome. We hardly speak any Spanish and their English is equally basic. I defy you not to enjoy communicating with them. The area is dramatic mountainous and delightfully picturesque. The village had a great quaintness about it and the two production facilities at either end (one a Serrano ham unit) have no negative impact at all. Lovely little bar/cafe on the little main square, Plaza Mayor (not surprisingly) with a charming host. The accommodation is such good value for money. It is comfortable and simply furnished. The room had air conditioning. Nice simple breakfast. I’d go straight back there if I were to return to the area. A distinct possibility!
- Lovely rural village. Real good atmosphere and authenticity.
- El matrimonio que lo regenta muy amable y cercano, atentos
- The hotel is a lovely small inn in the center of town. We stayed here for one night after driving through small towns from Tua, Portugal. It was a wonderful end to our day. The inn is in an “ancient” building, but the interior has been remodeled and is charming & comfortable, and spotlessly clean. breakfast in the breakfast room was delicious & fresh. Javier, the owner, was so helpful. He spoke little English, & we spoke little Spanish. So he turned on google translator & we all managed just fine. He was helpful in dinner recommendations & planning our driving route to Segovia. I would certainty stay here again. Parking is about 1 block from the door. Easy & safe.
Hotel Termal Abadia de Los Templarios
Set in the heart of the stunning Batuecas National Park and surrounded by ancient chestnut trees, this Medieval-style hotel boasts great facilities and views of the rural surroundings.Take advantage of the fantastic facilities which the Abadia de los Templarios features including both indoor and outdoor swimming pools for you to make the most of the sunny days during your stay. After your swim, enjoy the views on the hammocks with a drink from the poolside bar. Stay active on the tennis courts while enjoying the fresh, country air.Relax and unwind in the Templarios’ sauna and Turkish Baths or challenge yourself to a session in the gym. Treat yourself to a relaxing massage before dinner in the great restaurant.
Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Otherwise adequate to stay and enjoy the beautiful environment.
- Clean, fire place in the room, spa almost 100% functional, not bussy, very good breakfast – coffee acceptable on existing expresso machines, great rib eye steak.
- The waitering was excellent. Lovely surrounding. Excellent food. The spa was awesome. Lovely decor! Huge room.
It was the most amazing hotel I have ever Been to. Impressive and very well organised.
It is a must in your life.
- Good location for exploring the old town. Spacious rooms and ours had a balcony which was lovely to sit out on. I would definitely go back.
- Rather unusual hotel, constructed 10 years ago in the style of a medieval/castle. Huge hotel used more for weddings and big groups, so if you are unlucky this could spoil your stay.
Abadía San Martín
Abadía de San Martín has a beautiful location in San Martín del Castañar, in the Sierra de Francia. It offers rooms with free internet and a hydromassage shower.All rooms at the property offer exterior views and modern décor. They come with air conditioning and a bathroom with amenities.The Abadía de San Martín combines the modern and the traditional. The building includes wood and stone surfaces, as well as the original façade. Guests can relax in the garden or on the terrace.
- Room was reasonable size. Situated in quaint village but there is not much to see or do here. Breakfast was standard OJ, toast and coffee.
- Lo que mas me gusto ha sido el desayuno por el jamon y el pan tostado.
- La habitación era muy bonita y cómoda. Te ponen la calefacción en la habitación para que cuando llegues esté caliente. El pueblo es precioso.
Limpio y correcto. Desayunos muy completos.
- Magnifica situación, muy tranquilo y el desayuno genial
Posada Puerta Grande
Posada Puerta Grande is located in Candelario’s Old Town. This restored 18th-century house offers bright, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The property has a restaurant specialising in grilled meat and mushroom dishes. You can enjoy a meal on the terrace during the summer months.La Covatilla Ski Resort is a 20-minute drive from Posada Puerta Grande, and there is ski storage on site. You can also go hiking, cycling or canoeing in the surrounding area.Sierra de Gredos and Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Nature Reserves are within a 40-minute drive of Posada Puerta Grande. Plasencia is 45 minutes’ drive away.
Location good at the bottom of the village. Parking close by. A beautifully restored old house with modern conveniences.
Breakfast excellent. Owners very friendly.
The village is enchanting, one of our favourite places in Spain.
- Candelaria is beautiful. The breakfast was wonderful and the room was also great!
- Desayunos excelentes ! Personal muy amable se molestan en hacerte la estancia muy agradable. Me hospede con mis padres . Realizamos una comida allí y fue buenísima
La estancia, en general, excelente.
El personal muy atento y de trato muy familiar.
El desayuno sobrepasa el 10.
Reservamos dos días el almuerzo en el restaurante y todo exquisito. Comida “SUPERcasera” y de inmejorable calidad.
- Me gusta todo, tanto la habitación como el restaurante, el personal de 10, repetiremos seguro
- Location good at the bottom of the village. Parking close by. A beautifully restored old house with modern conveniences.
Hospederia Hurdes Reales
This hotel is a carefully converted period stone and slate building dating back to the beginning of last century. It features an outdoor swimming pool.Built for King Alfonso XIII when he visited in 1922, the building has been respectfully renovated and has preserved many of its original features, into a comfortable, contemporary hotel.The beautiful, hilly area is rich in culture, anthropology and cuisine ideal for those guests wishing to explore nature.All rooms at Hospederia Hurdes Reales feature air conditioning, hardwood floors and an elegant décor. In-room amenities include a flat-screen TV, iron and safe. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can go hiking all year round. There are several hiking trails in the surrounding area.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- They went that extra mile for our furry friend, providing a bowl and bed. Very peaceful. Enjoyed the restaurant and the rooms were very comfortable and spacious.
- Great room, very friendly and helpful staff ( lady on reception called a friend to help get our car started ). Beautiful, peaceful location.
- This is a lovely place and everything was good about the hotel. The evening meal was excellent and so too the breakfast.
- This is a modern hotel in a mountainous region of northern Extremadura. It was originally constructed in about 1930 as a home for senior citizens, but it has been converted nicely to its current use. The room was comfortable and had a nice view. The breakfast was excellent.
- Beautiful location-sensational walking area. Lovely hotel and staff -nice evening meal included.
Hotel Colón Spa
Hotel Colón Spa is set in the charming, historic town of Béjar, in the Salamanca province. It has a well-equipped spa center with sauna, Turkish baths and heated indoor pool.A variety of treatments are available at Colón Spa. These include massages and chocolate and wine body wraps.Colón Spa’s restaurant serves regional dishes with local products. Specials include homemade roasts and fine Spanish wines. Buffet breakfast is served in the morning.The hotel is located near the ski slopes of the Sierra de Béjar-La Covatilla. In the summer months, the setting is ideal for hiking and cycling. Béjar is famous for its 11th-century Moorish Walls and its Renaissance Ducal Palace.
- The restaurant wasn’t open for breakfast, you had to go to the bar & the choice was extremely limited.
Only passing through on way to ferry but it was ok
Didn’t have time to use the facilities.
Would stay again.
- Central location, interesting history in the area. Pleasant, helpful staff.
- Access to SPA and inside pool not included in the hotel booking. Access to pool subject to pre-scheduling with limited availability.
- Excelente trato del personal, habitaciones limpias y confortables.
Top Hotels In Santibáñez De La Sierra Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santibáñez de la Sierra Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santibáñez de la Sierra Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santibáñez de la Sierra Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!