10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santiago Zamora – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago Zamora is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santiago Zamora. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago Zamora. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago Zamora. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santiago Zamora right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santiago Zamora with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santiago Zamora:
Hotel Boutique Antigua
Hotel Boutique Antigua is located in Antigua Guatemala, 16 miles from Guatemala and 30 miles from Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Posada Juma Ocag
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Juma Ocag offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Posada Juma Ocag, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Great value, location, wifi, filtered water, guest kitchen, hot showers, very clean
- Very friendly staff, clean, hot shower, good kitchenette and laundry service. Quiet, good location with nice courtyard and good Wi-fi. Good value for money.
- Every room had a pleasant, probably hand-made, cabinet that allowed for using a lock. Beds were totally comfortable and clean and each room had an extra blanket. We liked having a 24-hour reception desk personally opening the door upon ringing the bell. We liked the open half-courtyard and ability to sit on the terrace and the small garden area.
- Cozy, right opposite the market, clean and working Internet
- Basic, small shared kitchen, mostly quiet (fireworks in the street this time of year). After a moment’s dread on seeing the street entrance we came into a pleasant courtyard garden. Great value. Came for a night, stated 4.
Posada de San Carlos
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Posada de San Carlos offers pet-friendly accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Guatemala is 15 miles from Posada de San Carlos, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- It is important to specify that breakfast and airport shuttle are not included because on the site looked like they were included.
- The hotel was central and had a pleasant courtyard area. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Loved the downstairs patio and the roof terrace. Helpful staff too.
- I liked the location it was very close to the park and several good restaurants. The breakfast that was included in the prices was good. They also had some board games so guest could use. The staff was also friendly and willing to help with questions.
- Great location, pretty nice staff, comfortable bed, nice tall ceiling in my room. Good internet.
Garden Hotel Antigua
Featuring free WiFi, Garden Hotel Antigua offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Guatemala is 15 miles from Garden Hotel Antigua, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Garden Hotel Antigua.
I felt very safe staying here.
Location was great.
Very decent Wi-Fi.
Excellent front desk attendants.
- Great location and comfortable bed. Nice touch of water, coffee, fruit and sweets in the room as well as toiletries.
- We stayed here several times throughout our Guatemala trip while passing through Antigua and loved it every time. Coming here was just like coming home. The beds are super comfy. The rooms are carefully cleaned and set up with such detail – you can tell there is a lot of love in this little hotel
- I loved everything especially the comfortable bed. It’s a small room I got but everything was perfect. There is hot shower, snacks, coffee machine. Most importantly it’s super clean. The staff was super friendly. Great location too.
- Although the room was small, the bed was comfy and there was enough room for me. It was nice they provided water and fruit in the room. Breakfast was okay.
- I felt very safe staying here.
Casa Mia Hotel
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Casa Mia Hotel offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, good parking. Easy to get to Artisan mall and central park. Good typical breakfast.
- Location and playground were nice. Check in was easy
- We visited Antiqua twice and stayed both times at Casa Mia!! Staff were very attentive- we arrived at 6am off a night bus and they worked hard to get us into a room as they could tell we were very tired. Breakfast was tasty, great location and the rooms were roomy and very clean. The receptionist Carolina was very helpful and booked us on a great trip to Pacaya. Her English was fantastic was made communication easy. We would recommend this Hotel to anyone and would visit again if we come back to Antiqua.
- Gardens well maintained .outside of the property really nice.e
– Beautiful colonial building
– Service was very good, the girl at the front desk was super friendly and helpful
– Free parking on the premises – although it was not clear from the website where it was exactly. You have to enter the little alley right before the hotel, and the parking lot is at the end on your left
– We arrived early, but we could already use our room
Casa San Miguel Arcangel
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Casa San Miguel Arcangel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Don Pedro
Hotel Don Pedro is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Don Pedro.
- Amazingly helpful owner and staff went out of their way every single day for four days to help us arrange transportation, tours, and logistics while in Antigua. Hey were very accommodating of the four kids we had in our group. The HOT SHOWER was a refreshing surprise after 3 weeks in Guatemala. Owner also speaks fluent English and goes to every length to assure every thing goes smooth throughout the visit.
- The staff was such an amazing part about the hotel. They took hospitality to a new level. They were incredibly accommodating and made you feel right at home. Pedro the owner went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of and arranged for some fun activities. The breakfast was delicious and the rooms were clean and cute!
- The staff is awesome, very nice and ready to help and accommodate. The hotel is in walking distance to central Antigua. It’s very quite at night.
- Staff was very friendly. It has a good ubication if you want to sleep without noise. It has nice view on a volcano. Wifi works good. Beds are very confortable. They also have some blankets if you feel cold at night.
- Personnel super sympa et attachant, tarif très intéressant, situé en bord de ville mais à 10 min à pied du centre, coin calme et tranquille
Hotel Villa Real Antigua
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Hotel Villa Real Antigua features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Villa Real Antigua.
- Well situated in Antigua proper. Across the street from a grocery store and a quick walk to all your favourite bars and restaurants. Mostly very quiet. Great friendly staff, very accommodating. Tasty breakfast adds value to the stay. We had an awesome giant tub which was very relaxing. There’s security at the door, including an intercom system so only guests and employees are ever in the building. Very close to the large food and clothing markets.
- The staff was incredibly helpful. So inviting! And the location is great. So close to the Mercado, the center of town and so many restaurants.
- Staff had very good service and attention to our needs. My wife left her purse by accident there and we managed to pick it up next day with no problem. Bathtub size was nice and it was 3 blocks from the central park. It had good restaurants near so we didn’t have to walk to much at night.
- Breakfast was delicious, although portions weren’t the biggest, but maybe that’s just me being selfish! haha! loved the place. The staff are incredible. Supermarket and pharmacy right across the street, craft market, bus station, restaurants are all around the corner! definitely recommend!
- Excellent staff services… Good breakfast… awesome people.
Hotel Lo de Bernal
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Hotel Lo de Bernal features a restaurant and free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Lo de Bernal.
- Breakfast was better than described. Staff was wonderful, and we so much enjoyed Fransisco and Ana Julia. They went above and beyond to help and to make us feel welcome.
- Beautiful and cozy hotel with very kind and helpful staff. Perfect location!
Private outdoor space.
Spacious room – master suite.
Good sized bathroom with good water pressure and hot water.
- Clean, modern rooms, hot water, ceiling fans, good breakfast, quiet location, conveniently across from a laundry/travel service.
- We liked the little roof terrace with the big avocado trees.
El Carmen Suites
El Carmen Suites is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from El Carmen Suites.
- Nice breakfast on the roof top with views of the volcanoes. The garden patio on the first floor was pleasant.
- Bed was comfortable with good pullows. Shower was hot. Terrace up the top was nice.
- Very good location, friendly staff, good rooms and shower, good internet in the room. We liked everything. We recomend El Carmen Suites.
- The location was great the courtyard was beautiful and the rooftop had a great view.
- The hotel is beautiful and the common areas are nicely decorated. The included breakfast is “a la carta” instead of a typical “buffet” breakfast, meaning that you can order one of the available meals in their menu, and they have a nice variety of typical Guatemalan dishes. People in the hotel are very friendly and they will try their best to communicate with you if you don’t speak any Spanish.
Top Hotels In Santiago Zamora Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santiago Zamora to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago Zamora but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santiago Zamora. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!