10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santiago del Teide Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago del Teide Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santiago del Teide Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santiago del Teide Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santiago Del Teide Tenerife:
La Casona del Patio
Set in Santiago del Teide, La Casona del Patio offers free Wi-Fi. Located 5 minutes’ drive from Teno Natural Park, the air-conditioned hotel features a restaurant and impressive views.The bright rooms with simple décor come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries and bathtub. The hotel offers a fitness centre and a bar-restaurant with a terrace.La Casona del Patio has a tour desk. Surrounded by nature, the property is well situated for outdoor activities such as horse riding.There is a wide range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. There is a bus stop in the same distance, while Tenerife South Airport is 18.6 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast very good.
- Charming ranch-style hotel within beautiful park. Rooms were spacious, beds very comfortable and everything very clean. Adjacent restaurant highly recommended.
- Attractive modern building built in the local, traditional style. Our standard bedroom was large, comfortable with a sofa and plenty of space. Hotel had a nice lounge overlooking a courtyard, where you could take drinks from the bar and read. Good, friendly staff.
- Possibility to squeeze fruit/vegetable juice by myself.
- COMFORTABLE ROOM, EXCELLENT BREAKFAST BUFFET. ALL MEMBERS OF STAFF WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set just 10 minutes’ walk from La Arena Beach in the south-west of Tenerife, Allegro Isora (formerly Barceló Varadero) features 3 outdoor pools, a children’s pool and a wellness centre.Air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony or terrace, living area, satellite TV and a private bathroom.Free WiFi is available in all rooms.Allegro Isora’s wellness centre includes a sauna, treatment rooms and a fitness centre.Offering games and activities in the water, one of the swimming pools features a slide suitable for adults and children. There is also a kid’s club and entertainment programme, as well as a tennis court and ping pong tables.The hotel features a buffet restaurant, à la carte restaurant, lounge bar and snack bar.The impressive Los Gigantes Cliffs are just 10 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Evening entertainment,shows are brilliant,kids were busy.Very good food.Nice and clean hotel
- The entertainment for the kids and adults was great, well done to the team of entertainers, especially Jennifer in the kids club was great, our kids really loved her. The buffet restaurant had lots on offer for all three meals (all inclusive). Also had a great mojito at the bar, even though we had to pay a bit extra for it, as it was not on the All Inclusive, which we didn’t mind, it was euro2.50, but it was amazing!!!
Very clean and nice hotel. Got room with balcony facing sea on top floor in F block.
Very tasty food in morning and evenings
Food better than expected – some very good in fact
- The personal was really really nice! We loved the hotel a lot, and would recommend it for everyone.
Hotel Bahía Flamingo
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set on Playa de la Arena’s seafront promenade, Hotel Bahia Flamingo features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Just 1,150 feet from the beach, it offers easy access to the resort’s cafés, bars and shops.Offering sea and pool views, the simply decorated rooms at Hotel Bahia Flamingo have a private bathroom.The Flamingo’s buffet restaurant serves a range of international cuisine. There is also a bar, a TV room and a café.Buses stop just 150 feet away and the centre of Puerto de Santiago is just 0.6 miles from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 28 miles away.
Location works well as a base for car/moto trips up north
Arena beach is actually one of the (if not the) best black sand beach. rather cozy size, good and cheap bar/restaurant just above it, Life guards, no pestering salesmen.
The hotel seemed clean and so was the room.
- Our balcony was big with a beautiful view of the sea and the pool. We asked for a high up room and was given top floor. The staff were friendly, especially a guy named Carlos. The hotel in general was nice and it was good for the price. We would return.
- The breakfast and the dinner were pretty varied. The drinks were fairly priced. The apartment was spacious and the sea views were very nice indeed.
- Great views, clean spacious rooms, breakfasts. My kids were very happy with a mini disco in the evenings.
- This was my third visit in Bahia Flamingo Hotel. I’ll be back for sure again. Great location for travel to other parts of the island to Teide, south or north. Great and helpfull staff. Great food in restaurant… As I said: I’ll be back!!! 😉 😉
- Location works well as a base for car/moto trips up north
Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi, 3 restaurants and 2 pools, Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only is a luxury hotel located in Buenavista del Norte, Tenerife. This adults-only property has a spa centre and hot tub.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a furnished terrace, flat-screen TV with international channels, seating area with a sofa, and walk-in closet. The luxurious bathroom comes with a bath, hydromassage shower, hairdryer, VIP toiletries, and double vanities. Some rooms have access to Sanctuary by The Level services, which include a Nespresso machine, executive lounge access, and early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.The property has an 18-hole golf course, designed by Severiano Ballesteros, as well as a free fitness centre and banquet rooms. The spa includes a thermal circuit, sauna, and Turkish bath. Free parking is provided.Tenerife South Airport is 43.5 miles from Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only.
- Very comfortable beds, clean room, great facilities, well equipped gym. Breakfast buffet had good choice ans changing every day. Quiet place with beautiful nature around. The receptionists (girls) were very kind, the guy was rather arrogant.
- Large room, private bathroom, beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony. The front desk was very helpful in extending our stay and changing our ferry reservation. The facilities on the property such as the spa & pool are excellent.
The location was good.
The food in the restaurant (a la cart restaurant) – was good.
Great choice of restaurants and food
Room and terrace were excellent
- Very nice location and facilities. Excellent spa, very relaxing and calm. Staff knowledgable of local restaurants.
Isla Baja Suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This restored 18th-century house offers elegant suites with free Wi-Fi and a modern kitchenette, many with sea views. It offers free entry to Garachico’s natural swimming pool, just 800 feet away.Each spacious Isla Baja suite offers a seating area with a TV and sofa bed. The modern kitchens include a fridge. Suites have charming Canarian-style décor and come with sheets, towels and bathrobes.A daily continental breakfast is served in the restaurant. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, in the centre of Garachico.Staff at the Isla Baja Suites can organize car or bicycle hire and provide information about Tenerife. Diving, fishing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area.
- The position could not be better. The loft suite we booked had a massive terrace overlooking Garachico. Breakfast was very good in a covered courtyard (in the Patisserie part of the hotel).
- Wonderful sea view from our rooms. Rooms wonderful and spacious and we liked the traditional Spanish house. Breakfast was delicious.
The room was spectacular
The location was central
We just loved the quaint beauty
- Very beautiful boutique suites. Great place for exploring Tenerife with a car. We loved the place, our suite, breakfasts and being so close to the sea. Highly recommend this place if you don’t like crowded hotels and many tourists.
The host were very accommodating providing us with a extra-bed for our toddler.
Breakfast was really good, the patio invites you to stay.
Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Garachico, this restored 16th-century mansion is the historic home of the Marquis of Quinta Roja it is just 150 feet from natural swimming pools on the coast of Tenerife. Free WiFi is provided throughout.The rooms at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection include traditional wooden ceilings. All units are fitted with a TV with satellite channels and offer a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection . The property includes hot tub and sauna.Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection is set in the historical centre of the town. Port of Garachico is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Central location in unspoilt small town. Plentiful parking within 100m.
- excellent town centre location. lovely ambience with balconied courtyard and views from the roof terrace.
- Amazing hotel, right on the main square in Garachico, in a lovingly-restored old building. Rooms are lovely, service is amazing, breakfast is nice, espresso machine in the room was a nice touch. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.
- Great location on the main square in a wonderfully atmospheric town. It’s a beautiful 18th century palace with an original stone stairway and bags of charm. The staff is helpful, friendly, and provides a warm welcome.
- Fantastic old house situated right in the centre of Garachico. I have stayed here before and wanted to repeat the experience!!
Hotel Blue Sea Lagos de Cesar
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Blue Sea Lagos de Cesar enjoys a fantastic location only 1,300 feet from Tenerife’s Black Sand Beach, and near the Los Gigantes cliffs. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and terrace.The air-conditioned bedrooms at Hotel Blue Sea Lagos de Cesar feature a separate seating area with sofa bed. Each one has a private balcony, and a satellite TV is available for a surcharge.The complex has a fitness centre. It also offers a full entertainment programme for adults and children. There is also an on-site restaurant.Set in the centre of Puerto Santiago, this modern complex is just a few minutes’ walk from the shopping centre, bars and restaurants of the resort. Teide National Park is a 45-minute drive away, and you can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 40 minutes. Free WiFi is available at the reception area.
The rooms are very big, but they need a refurbishment.
It´s 10 min. walking to the beach
The swimming pool is nice.
Food was well presented, dining room very clean.
Food a bit boring after first week.
- Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good food. Great service (clean rooms).
- Friendly staff, room clean, bed comfortable but not luxurious, restaurant food was fresh looking and the staff were helpful. The hotel is a level walk to bus stops and taxi ride to nearby Los Gigantes only about £3.60.
- Food and staff were amazing and the view it was just a dream
- The rooms are very big, but they need a refurbishment.
Hotel Rural El Patio
One of our top picks in Garachico.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set on a large estate, Hotel Rural El Patio is located in Tenerife’s Isla Baja area. It offers beautiful gardens with an outdoor pool, and tennis court.Hotel Rural El Patio has a central courtyard full of palm and dragon trees, and there are many charming little paths and benches where you can relax. The hotel has a sauna and a croquet lawn, and there are loungers around the pool.The country-style rooms at the hotel are set on the ground floor, and feature free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms also have a private terrace.Open twice a week from October, the hotel’s restaurant offers international food and great views over the estate and the sea, also offering a set menu of traditional Canarian food. The restaurant opens on set days, depending on availability. There is also a bar in the TV lounge.There is an attractive cove with a dock located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. You can drive to the Teide National Park, Tenerife Norte Airport and Santa Cruz de Tenerife in under 45 minutes.
- Very quiet. Lovely staff. Loved the walk inbetween the banana trees.
- This is a very special place – quite a world away from the usual Hotel Chain. Beautifully kept grounds and gardens with stunning views. The walks through the banana plantations to the roaring Atlantic are delightful and there are so many little nooks and crannies to find a sunny or shady spot around the hotel, including a sunset viewing covered terrace by the tennis courts.
- The peace, the solitude, the space, the quality of the gardens and grounds, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the location, the area..everything – superb!
- Lovely surroundings and hotel full of character. Very peaceful. Breakfast and dinner very good, but unfortunately dinner only available once during our stay. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
- liked all the seperate little areas tucked in and around the hotel where you could sit and relax
Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Alcalá.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only is set on a banana plantation, less than 0.6 miles from Alcalá Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi, and rooms with terraces and sea views.El Navío offers traditional, country-style décor with tiled floors. Rooms are spacious and have satellite TV and a minibar.The hotel restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast and a selection of home-made dishes for dinner. Guests can relax in the lounge, or on the terrace, which offers views of the Atlantic Ocean. There are also barbecue facilities.El Navío is just over 0.6 miles from the centre of Alcalá, where there are a selection of shops, restaurants and bars.Local activities include hiking, canoeing and fishing. Mount Teide National Park can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- Wonderful location with views across the banana plantation to the sea, really comfortable rooms and lovely terrace, great food – both breakfast with surprises and delicious dinners
- Food and staff were excellent – extremely helpful and very friendly. Wonderful private terrace equipped with loungers, table and chairs. Toiletries and beach towels also provided.
We very much appreciated our stay in this hotel.
We liked the quiet atmosphere, the very friendly personnel, the room with a very nice view, the nice food served at breakfast and dinner, …
Good hotel if you prefer something quiet in a more rural environment, somewhat away from the big resorts and if you dispose of rental car.
(almost forgot: daily provision of fresh bananas for free 🙂 .
- The Hotel was excellent- staff were extremely helpful.. Nothing was too much trouble.
- The stunning location, rooms were delightful, lovely pool, great service!
Hotel Rural Finca La Hacienda
Hotel Rural Finca La Hacienda offers rustic apartments, 8.1 miles from Icod de los Vinos, Tenerife. Set in gardens with sun terraces and barbecue facilities, all apartments offer mountain views.Apartments feature wooden floors and heating. The living room has a satellite TV and sofa or sofa bed. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Breakfast is available in the buffet restaurant and there is a bar. Packed lunches can also be requested.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are offered. There is a tour desk, where you can hire a car or bicycle, and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. A wide range of hiking trails can be found very nearby.
- Location is in a small village – one shop, one bar, great if you want to be away from it all. Staff friendly – some Spanish will help you feel a part of the place. This is a place for walking – Teno park is fabulous and I really reccomend it , trails start at the end of the hotel drive – but they are steep! The appartment is spacious and has a nice garden outside
- Beautiful location and view from the Finca. The grounds were well maintained and planted and there was ample space to sit outside and feel like you were the only people staying there. The beds were comfy and warm with cosy sheets – a necessity at this time of year (December). The staff were friendly and helpful and Baudilio was a good host. Overall it was a lovely, peaceful place in which to unwind and avoid Christmas celebrations.
- Stayed for 3 nights. Found it to be a good location for walks in west Tenerife. Hotel is quirky in a positive way. Our accommodation had 2 bedrooms – one with a very comfortable superking sized bed- good size living room and small functional kitchenette. On our first night we enjoyed a meal at a bar just across from the hotel driveway. There were few guests staying whilst we were there so no evening meals were provided, but a good breakfast was. This did mean we had to drive a few kms to eat when the local bar was also closed. Not a problem as you wouldn’t be at this hotel without a car.
- As it’s set 10 minutes drive up a very steep hill, at least the view was nice.
Friendly personal. You can order breakfast and dinner for additional payment – delicious spanish cuisine.
The good location in the village – calm atmosphere and beautiful view. It’s better to go by car.
Top Hotels In Santiago Del Teide Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago del Teide Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santiago del Teide Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!