10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santiago de la Ribera Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago de la Ribera Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santiago De La Ribera Murcia:
Hotel Mar Menor
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Mar Menor is in Santiago de la Ribera, just a 5 minute drive from Murcia-San Javier Airport. It offers free bike rental and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a balcony.The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the beach, where you can find a variety of water sports facilities. The Mar Menor is a large salt lagoon and is a popular destination for all kinds of water sports.The rooms at Hotel Mar Menor feature tile floors and simple décor. Each one includes a safe, TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a cafe-bar which serves drinks and light Mediterranean dishes. There is a variety of restaurants and bars on the promenade, just a 5 minute walk away.
Breakfast was great.
Staff were very helpful and friendly
It was very Useful to haveing fridge in the room
- Very clean and tidy, excellent location, good value,
- Large room with balcony, very friendly, helpful owners & lively, local café in which to have your breakfast (included). With all this and free (if slightly ancient!) bikes to borrow, the hotel represents excellent value for money, within easy walking distance of the beautiful seafront promenade & beach in Santiago
- The selection of really fresh food stuffs at breakfast was very welcome. The bed was really large and comfy. Extra pillows and blankets were available in the large wardrobe, but were not necessarry. The room was very airy and had a nice balcony with seats and a table as well as a good sized fridge. The decor was simple and pleasing and everything was very clean. The bathroom had lots of towels, a bath and a shower and was sparkly clean. The staff were really welcoming, happy and helpful. The light and open foyer area was comfortable with a settee and chairs and a nice selection of books to read. The location is 5 minutes flat walk from a very clean beautiful beach, the shops and restaurants.
- the staff was really friendly, the room was also ok, and also the bar for breakfast.
- Breakfast was great.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de la Ribera! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Lido is located in Santiago de la Ribera, 22 miles from Murcia and 14 miles from Torrevieja. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cartagena is 16 miles from Hotel Lido, and La Manga del Mar Menor is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Only stayed one night, nice hotel friendly staff, clean, good location.
- Great value for money, balcony directly over looking the beech. Best spot in the area, staff were very polite.
– Breakfast could be much better.
+ Staff are very kind and helpfull
+ Hotel is old but clean.
I would recommend this hotel.
- Staff really nice Location really good for bars restaurants and beach
- Dated hotel but everything was adequate. Quiet comfortable with helpful staff shops close by including Spar the fridge in the room meant you could keep drinks cold and also snacks fresh. Kettle provided at reception, just ask. Ideal for wheelchair users. Flat roads , pedestrian friendly and wheelchair access to beach, tright outside the hotel. As I. Say the hotel is dated, look past this. I have stayed at top hotels and I found this one clean, comfortable and in a great location. Would stay here again only 10 minutes from Murcia airport great for a weekend or when you want a quick break. Restaurants and bars close by. This hotel is great value for money. Beds made and towels change daily.
One of our top picks in Santiago de la Ribera.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Trabuco is 1,650 feet from Santiago de la Ribera Beach, on Almeria’s Mar Menor Lagoon. It offers 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Rooms are also heated and have a work desk and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Hotel Trabuco. The à la carte restaurant offers typical local dishes, such as paella. There is a bar and snack bar.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- Really friendly. Superbly comfortable beds. Great tapas & bar. Nice little lounge with library and computer. Lift. Rooftop pool. Exceptionally good value place to stay. Short walk to the beach. 5 mins drive to/from airport. Easy parking. What’s not to like? Thanks to all staff.
- beds are excellent…staff were lovely…food was excellent…great location
- Fabulous friendly helpful staff, brilliant clean pool ideal for children, lovely clean room, fresh towels daily, my room had a nice balcony, 5 mins to beach, food excellent at hotel, shops and eateries nearby, was delighted will definitely go again
- Staff very friendly and welcoming. Good breakfast,room clean and tidy. Close to airport and main bus routes.Excellent all round , will definitely be back!
- Comfy beds. Rooms cleaned daily. Happy friendly bar staff.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Madrid is just 150 feet from the beach in Santiago de la Ribera, and 2.5 miles from Murcia’s San Javier Airport. It offers free WiFi throughout and 2 restaurants.All air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV, safe, desk, and fridge. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. The beds feature a memory foam mattress.Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at the hotel’s restaurant-bar.A laundry service is available and the hotel has a tour desk. The hotel is next to the Mar Menor, a large saltwater lagoon popular for water sports. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and the San Pedro Salt Pans Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.
- I ordered a taxi to pick me up from the airport and the boss came in his Mercedes sport. Quite a nice touch.
- Yes it’s two star but it has all the requirements for more stars location is a minute away from the beach value for this type of hotel is brilliant, it might not have the ratings for four plus stars but but should be higher than a two star accommodation it I. Thank you again for a lovely stay.
- Nice staff — pleasant breakfast — simple facility but very close to the beach — very functional — well worth the price.
- The friendliness of the staff and the comfort of the room.
- The staff who didnt know English used Google Translator on their phones to communicate, only foreign hotel that i have seen that happen.
Set on Santiago de Ribera Beach, Hotel Ribera offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The modern rooms are air conditioned and some feature excellent views of the Mar Menor Lagoon.All rooms have a safe, TV and fridge. The private bathroom comes with toiletries and a bath tub or shower. Some rooms have a balcony.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Murcia-San Javier Airport is just 2.5 miles away. Cartagena is a 30-minute drive from the hotel, and Alicante-Elche Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
- nice and very helpful staff,very clean. i enjoyed my stay
- Location of hotel was excellent. Had a fantastic sea view from the room. Hotel was opposite the beach and location of hotel could not have been better. Hotel and room very clean.
- Excellent value for money location is perfect on the sea front that is what we wanted, we can recommend this hotel to anyone
- It’s a Spanish resort for the spanish but every effort is made to look after foreign visitors. Staff extremely helpful and polite. Rooms are real value for money. Hotel is minutes from the airport. Some really nice restaurants within a stone’s throw. Really nice walk along the coast through 3 other locations taking 30 mins.
- Close to beach and restaurants and bars..Staff excellent. Will go again for a weekend
One of our top picks in Santiago de la Ribera.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Albohera is 500 feet from the beach in Santiago de la Ribera, just 0.9 miles from Murcia’s San Javier Airport. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at this small hotel have a safe and a work desk. There are ironing facilities, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The Albohera has a restaurant and a bar. It is possible to have breakfast in your room. You can also find shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway, and the hotel offers parking. You can hire a car from the tour desk, and there is a 24-hour reception.
- Every convenient for the Airport by taxi. Not far from the beach.
- Overall, the room was clean, in fact very clean, with all facilities catered for
- Very clean and very helpful staff great location.
- Helpfulness of staff and close priximity to restaurants
Staff very friendly and bakery across from
Hotel El Marino
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This charming hotel is located next to the beach on Murcia’a Mar Menor, the largest salt lagoon in Europe. It offers a terrace and free Wi-Fi, just 0.9 miles from San Javier Airport.El Marino has a maritime inspired interior. Some rooms offer views of Mar Menor Lagoon, while others overlook a pedestrianised street. Each has flat-screen TV, a fridge and en-suite bathroom.There are a number of bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk on the Barnuevo Prom, with its shops, markets and events. Guests can also enjoy the nearby sailing and canoeing facilities or visit the Air Military Academy, less than 350 feet away.Balsicas Train Station is situated 9.3 miles from El Marino and the AP-7 Motorway is less than 2.5 miles away. The historic city of Cartagena can be reached by car in 30 minutes.
- Beds and shower were fine, views great, staff friendly,
- Great location. Great view. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- The hotel staff were really friendly & helpful.
- The restaurant was closed. Whilst it did not ruin my stay there I had to go to other places to eat in the evening. I have been to Santiago de la Ribera twice before so I knew where to eat. The staff “son muy macos” and took the time to talk to me in Spanish. The second floor was closed so the room I requested was unavailable. You get better views of the sea from the top floor. The hotel is in an excellent location, clean and comfortable and would stay there again, providing the restaurant, is open.
- Maria, the hostess, was absolutely brilliant and the views from the rooms were breathtaking.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located just 150 feet from the beach in Santiago de la Ribera, La Obrera guest house offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 5-minute drive away.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. There is a satellite TV, fan and safe. Some rooms have air conditioning and some have a balcony.The à la carte restaurant serves home made cuisine. A set menu is available and you can request breakfast in your room.Luggage storage is offered and La Obrera has a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and San Pedro Salt Pans Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away.
Nice place, 1 minute to the beach, clear and calm see- laguna,
clean hotel, silent street, helpful staff, very good Wi-Fi ! , down restaurant with local kitchen, few times a day -turisic boat to La Manga (2 minuts from hotel)
- The most staff very good welcome and hospitality, very clean, tied and organised, wish have the opportunity to comeback
Locations and staff were very good
Rooms were basic , spotlessly clean and adequate for a few nights
Everything was great. The gentleman at the reception was always very polite and helpful.
Few steps from the sea.
- I was on my way elsewhere. I only needed one decent comfortable clean room for one night . I got exactly what I needed . First class, no complaints.Pepe was very helpful .
- Nice place, 1 minute to the beach, clear and calm see- laguna,
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Arce is located in San Pedro del Pinatar, a 15-minute walk from Mar Menor’s mud baths. Free WiFi access is available throughout.This family-oriented hotel offers ironing and laundry services, as well as a safety deposit box. An on-site parking is available for a surcharge for cars.Each room at the Arce hotel has air conditioning and central heating, as well as a fridge, TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Shops, restaurants, a pharmacy and petrol station can be found within 2 minutes on foot, as well as a bus stop. Centro 2 Mares is 5 minutes away by car. San Javier Airport is 5 miles from the property, and Balsicas Train Station is 11.2 miles away. Torre Pacheco and the IFEPA Convention Centre are 13 miles from the property. Torrevieja is 13.7 miles away and Alicante Airport is 47.8 miles away.
- Family run business, lovely people and spotlessly clean
- Great location, staff friendly and helpful, exceptionally clean. Towels changed daily. Easy on street parking.
- Staff are so lovely, hotel very clean, comfortable and in a great location. Would definitely stay again.
- Very friendly staff, excellent price, very clean room.
- Budget Price, Comfy Bed, Quiet, Excellent Internet, Lots of Street Parking
One of our top picks in San Pedro del Pinatar.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Neptuno rests on the curve of the Mar Menor coast, offering superb sea views from your private balcony, just steps from the golden sands of the beach.The hotel has a restaurant open in summer that serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the terrace, overlooking the sea.After your meal you can stroll along the main promenade that lines La Puntica and Villananitos beaches. This leads to Lo Pagán, a popular tourist area with various bars and shops to peruse. The marina offers many opportunities for water sports like scuba diving and windsurfing.The town is surrounded by the Salinas de San Pedro del Pinatar Regional Park, lush parkland with a diverse array of bird life. You can also benefit from the therapeutic properties of the mud baths, which can be done at a location nearby.
- Perfect for the 1 night we stayed bed was not best quality but ok
The view from our room over the Mar Menor was superb – try to get a 2nd or 3rd floor room on the front of the hotel
Breakfast was good and varied – a few things could have been hotter but overall very good
The wifi which was free was fast enough to stream
- Sea view rooms were wonderful. Excellent customer service and great choice of breakfast . I would definitely recommend this hotel and would certainly stay there again.
- Location was great. Not far from airport. And amazing view from my balcony. Staff friendly and pleasant. Few good restaurants .Absolutely loved it. Would highly recommend this place.
- Very close to bars restaurants clean accommodation
Top Hotels In Santiago De La Ribera Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santiago de la Ribera Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!