10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Rosa California – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Rosa California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Rosa California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Rosa California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Rosa California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Rosa California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Rosa California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Rosa California:
Hotel La Rose
Featuring an outdoor terrace, this majestic downtown Santa Rosa, CA hotel is in Historic Railroad Square. Local shops and restaurants are steps away and a 10-minute drive from Charles M. Schulz Museum.A private entrance, cable TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom are included in every room. Period furnishings and dark wood décor are featured.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to this downtown to Hotel La Rose. Dry cleaning services are available upon request. Dark wood furnishings and classic décor are featured throughout the lobby.Pacific Coast Aviation Museum and Santa Rosa Golf and Country Club is within a 15-minute drive of Hotel La Rose. Pacific Coast Highway 1 at Bodega Bay is a 40-minute drive away.
- We loved the old charm and the cleanliness. Location is also a plus!
- This is a beautiful hotel. The front desk person was very professional and helpful with information. The room was beautiful as well. The hotel is located centrally close to many dinner options. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely return.
- The beds were very comfy! The carriage house where our room was (located across the street from the main hotel) was secure and quiet. The room was immaculate. I appreciated the complementary wine tasting on Friday night in the lobby as well as the continental breakfast in the morning (included in the rate) which featured make-your-own waffles – always a plus.
- Nice, cozy room. Great access to restaurants. Lovely breakfast in the morning!
- We stayed in a king room and it was spacious extra pillows available and loved the cottages we stayed in
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
One of our top picks in Santa Rosa.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country offers accommodations in Santa Rosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bodega Bay is 19 miles from Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, and Napa is 25 miles from the property.
- The entire staff are simply the best ! Very helpful and so polite ! They remember us like family.
- Joel, who checked us in and out at the front door was exceptional.
- Our experience was amazing. My issue is the lighting in the bathrooms, when I am at home, the lighting and or type of bulbs show my face with no or less flaws, but your and most if not all Hotel bathroom lights and mirrors make me me look frightful, and I must add, most of my friends and family say the same thing about Hotel bathroom lights. Also, when showering, the mirrors fog up, its impossible to see yourself, shave, do makeup etc.
The pool was heated and clean. Hot tub nice too. Lobby pretty and open.
Bed comfortable and room had nice black out shades. Refrigerator in room.
- Location was good, good breakfast, staff were friendly, wine tasting in the lobby.
Motel 6 Santa Rosa South California
One of our best sellers in Santa Rosa! The Charles M Schultz Museum is less than a 15-minute walk from this Santa Rosa motel. Free morning coffee is available in the lobby and each guest room features cable TV.Guest rooms at Motel 6 Santa Rosa South California are brightly furnished and have air conditioning. Free local calls are also available. Wi-Fi is provided.An outdoor pool with a furnished patio is also available for guest use. For guest convenience an on-site laundromat and vending machines are featured.Sonoma County Fairgrounds and the Church Built From One Tree are less than a 10-minute drive from the South California Motel 6 Santa Rosa.
- Staff was fairly nice, but the bad outweighs that by far.
- Nakita is very good at her job, Super friendly, courteous and efficient. All front desk staff would do well to model how she interacts with guests.
- Location is fine, not too far from downtown Santa Rosa
- Everything was great the housekeeping and front desk all was great
- Bed was really comfortable, through cleaning and service desk was helpful
One of our top picks in Santa Rosa.Located in Santa Rosa, 19 miles from Bodega Bay, Vintners Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Napa is 29 miles from Vintners Inn, and Healdsburg is 10 miles from the property.
- The property is lovely and well-kept. Staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are large with very comfortable beds. Vintners Inn really goes above and beyond with some nice welcome gifts in the room. This is extra-impressive in an era of nickel-and-diming. The location is excellent for visiting wineries in the Russian River Valley.
- The door between adjoining rooms was so thin that we couldn’t get to sleep with the noise from the next door neighbor’s tv. Then there was a machine outside our door that made a loud swishing sound followed by two shrill peeps. I’ve always enjoyed Vintners Inn but the noise ruined our stay.
- Spectacular breakfast and service by Isabella and Alberto was the best ever
- Loved the room, the free wine, the scenery surrounding the room and the proximity to my destination.
- Our morning server and later, lunch was terrific! Pleasant and flexible.
Motel 6 Santa Rosa North
This motel is located north of Santa Rosa, just 5 minutes from the Charles M Schultz Museum and Coddingtown Mall. The pet-friendly motel features an outdoor pool and free parking.Motel 6 Santa Rosa North’s guest rooms include cable TV with extended cables and free local calls. Each has a work desk and a private bathroom.The Sonoma County Fairgrounds are a 10-minute drive from this North Santa Rosa Motel 6. Sonoma State University is a 20-minute drive away.
- The room was large enough and the hotel grounds and pool were attractive. There was cable TV.
- Clean. I liked the parkay floors instead of carpet.
- Location was awesome, it’s nearby a lot shops (JCP, Whole food, target, starbucks…) and restaurants on a 15 min walk distance. The bed and the sheets were comfortable.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was a nice size.
- The only thing I can think of is the water temperature… This was the only detail that I remember being of some comfort
Located near historic downtown Santa Rosa, this Wine Country hotel has free Wi-Fi and complimentary sparkling water and coffee in each guest room. Kendall Jackson Wine Estate is a 15-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV and espresso coffee machine are featured in each air-conditioned guest room at Hotel Azura. A compact refrigerator is also provided. Free local and long distance calls within the United States are available to guests.A 24-hour front desk greats guests at the this hotel.Sonoma County Fairgrounds are 3.5 miles from Hotel Azura. D’Argenzio Winery is a 15-minute walk from the property.
- The bed was bomb. I really liked the shower and the location
The pillows are amazing
I have major back problems and the bed was excellent
- It took at 10 min to get warm water to shower not hot. Ten min at least. Only thing that was really disappointing about hotel
- Bed was comfy everything was clean and comfortable.
Really nice staff. Very comfy bed. All the appropriate amenities. There’s a good coffee-shop-type restaurant just across a not-busy street. They open at 6 and stay open late. Very friendly and efficient staff.
Excellent location for freeway access; walking distance to downtown Santa rosa.
Less than a 10-minute drive from the Charles M Schulz Museum, this Santa Rosa inn features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Perched on the coast, Tomales Bay Oyster Company is just 30 miles away.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room has a wake-up service, a sitting area and free toiletries in the private bathroom. Coffee-making facilities are also provided in rooms at Redwood Inn.Fax and photocopying services are available at Santa Rosa Redwood Inn. The entire property is non-smoking. Free parking is available on site.Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport is 9 miles away. D’Argenzio Winery, Matanzas Creek Winery and Trecini Cellars are within a 10-minute drive of Redwood Inn.
- The room was very clean! The staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Comfortable bed coffee maker and snacks easy access to hiway
- The help and room were excellent. The amenities were excellent. The room excellent. Very affordable. Thank you!
- The building & facilities are older, but this is one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at on the inside! Very clean & comfortable.
- The room was very well laid out. The bathroom was nice and clean, with a good shower. Although they do not offer a free breakfast, they did supply the room with a nice welcome package of snacks and drinks that were of decent quality. There were plenty of chairs and a writing table. The TV had a large screen. All-in-all a very pleasant experience with a convenient location at a decent price.
Hotel Santa Rosa
One of our best sellers in Santa Rosa! Off Highway 101, this Santa Rosa, California hotel offers an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Sonoma County Fair Grounds and Golf Course are a 10-minute drive away.A cable TV, a microwave, and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the pet-friendly guest rooms at the Vagabond Inn Santa Rosa. The temperature-controlled rooms include a work table and chairs.Local wineries such as Siduri Wines & Novy Family Winery and Paradise Ridge Winery are within a 10-minute drive of the Santa Rosa Vagabond Inn. Wells Fargo Center for the Arts is a 5-minute drive away.
- The woman who checked me in was very accommodating. There was a swimming pool and no sound of traffic.
- The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. I did hear the freeway noise from the room I was staying at but overall the noise level was fine. The bed was comfortable and the location for me was perfect. Sam’s Cafe was very close and a great little diner.
- The bed was fine. The noise level was fine. The staff was great. Especially the girl with the red hair. She was very professional and accommodating.I was allowed check out late since I had such a late check-in. That made me happy. The outside of the hotel is very well done. Free wifi and parking was great.
Room was fairly clean and apparently recently redecorated.
Fridge & Microwave clean.
Do-it-yourself-waffle station included at breakfast was tasty.
- Front staff was very nice and addressed our issues promptly! Nice having a place to get a good, full size breakfast at the restaurant right outside the front door!
Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites is located in Santa Rosa.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bodega Bay is 20 miles from Wine Country Inn and Suites, and Napa is 28 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, friendly staff. Decent breakfast options, was able to provide non-dairy milk on request.
- Good hotel for the location. Good breakfast. Decent size room for business travel. Easy freeway access.
Good location, close to the freeway
More or less comfortable beds
- I choose to return here because the overall cleanliness and comfort of the room. Also no loud noises or guests in middle of the night. Access to pool, gym & office very convenient.
- Pool area is small but very nice, clean and in a garden setting so great to chill.
Quality Inn & Suites Santa Rosa
Quality Inn & Suites Santa Rosa is located in Santa Rosa, 19 miles from Bodega Bay and 24 miles from Napa. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Healdsburg is 17 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Santa Rosa, and Sonoma is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 54 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Santa Rosa.
- Pretty good breakfast. Missing cold items like Yogurt….but overall pretty good
- The staff was very friendly and the hotel itself was very clean. Our room was great and met all expectations. There is a fridge in the room which was very nice.
- We overslept & missed the breakfast this morning, but the beds were comfy, the linens better than a lot of other places, and Steven at the front desk was polite and helpful
- Small room but very comfortable bed and pillows. Nice staff.
- Eggs tasted like powdered eggs. Second morning I couldn’t find decaf coffee, which I only drink. Beds not that comfortable. Noisy at night, could hear people walking around above me at 3AM. price per night was too much, other locations for this quality of hotel is half the price. Price set because of location for this facility.
Top Hotels In Santa Rosa California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Rosa California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Rosa California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Rosa California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!