10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Rosa Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Rosa Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Rosa Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Rosa Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Rosa Beach Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Rosa Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Rosa Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Rosa Beach Florida:
One of our top picks in Santa Rosa Beach.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The 30A Suites are a 5-minute drive from the Top Sail Hill Preserve State Park and 1 miles from the beach. All units all have full kitchens and 2 flat-screen TVs.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are provided in every villa and suite on this property. All bedding features colorful patterns with dark wood furnishing and guests will also enjoy a private balcony.A washing machine and clothes dryer are provided in each unit of the 30A Suites. The kitchens are also fully equipped with an oven, refrigerator, and a dishwasher.Celebration Hall has meeting and banquet facilities and is located right across the street from this property. Restaurants featuring Italian, Japanese, and American Barbecue are a 5-minute drive away.
- Elegant and comfortable with the beautiful beach nearby.
- Shower pressure was great, liked the fact had washer/dryer and complimentary wine/water nice touch. Not too far from places, Would stay here again.
- Location and price…very nice…loved the room and area very convenient
- Clean, ready and easy. Great value for business travel.
- Location was excellent.The suites are very clean and very quiet.
Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
One of our top picks in Destin.Located in the Miramar Beach neighborhood in Destin, 18 miles from Fort Walton Beach, Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa Beach is 6 miles from Courtyard Sandestin, FL, and Miramar Beach is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport, 14 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard.
- Hotel was very clean and beds comfortable. Wish breakfast had been included. Shopping nearby was nice.
- I loved that the gym was 10 ft from my room. The staff was really nice. The parking lot was near the room.
- Very friendly staff. Good location, just minutes from the beach. Very clean. I would definitely book again and recommend to others.
- the attention to detail with housekeeping. also when we made request they were taking care instantaneously.
- Excellent breakfast! Clean . Friendly, professional staff. Good location. A real value!
Embassy Suites Destin Miramar Beach
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Embassy Suites Destin Miramar Beach offers accommodations in Destin, just 16 miles from Fort Walton Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa Beach is 8 miles from Embassy Miramar Beach, and Miramar Beach is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- CHECK IN WAS A BREEZE. THE BREAKFAST WAS GREAT AND THE BED WAS WONDERFUL. BEST REST I’VE HAD IN DAYS. STAFF WAS FRIENDLY.
- This was the friendliest, most welcoming place I have visited in MANY years!
- Room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was delicious!
- Had a very nice time, food was great, and staff was great and helpful
- Extra pillows nice; nice extra mirrors and sinks; service oriented staff; abundant breakfast options
Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin Area
One of our top picks in Destin.This all-suite hotel is minutes from Miramar Beach and Big Kahuna’s Water Park. The pet-friendly Destin, Florida hotel offers a full kitchen and 32-inch flat-screen TV in every suite.Candlewood Suites Destin-Sandestin Area features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A business center and free movie/CD library are available on-site. Guests can use the free laundry facilities or buy a snack in the convenience store.Suites at the Destin Candlewood are equipped with free Wi-Fi and work desks. DVD players and free local calls are also included
- Awesome stay! Micky checked us in and was very sweet. Gave us great information about local restaurants. +++ is they have a lending locker with everything you could imagine; waffle maker, grills, blenders beach chairs games etc.
- It was close to the outlets, other shopping centers, the beach and restaurants
- The room was nice. The beds were very comfortable.
- Rooms large everything you would need for long stay. bed comfortable just a nice clean place to stay and close to the beach. The only thing in photo pool looks large but its small.
- The room was very nice and clean. Although I did not use it, the lending lockers is an awesome idea. I have to say that I loved the sheets!
The Pearl Hotel
Offering an outdoor pool, restaurant, and free Wi-Fi access, The Pearl Hotel is on a private beach in Rosemary Beach, Florida. Camp Helen State Park is 4 minute-drive from the property.Each room includes a flat-screen cable TV, iPad, and balcony. A small refrigerator and sitting area are also provided in each air-conditioned room. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Massages are offered at the Florida’s Hotel Pearl spa for a fee. Bicycles can be rented to explore the surroundings.Camp Creek Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Deer Lake State Park is 4 miles away. Pier Park and Panama City Beach are less than a 15-minute drive from the property.
- Bed was super comfy and staff was great. Five star all the way!
- The environment and the co locations of outstanding food services especially the Havana Restaurant.
- Very beautiful hotel. The instant you arrive guests notice the friendliness of staff and the wonderful relaxing scent in the lobby.
- Excellent service. I loved having beach chair available to hotel guest without reserving in advance. The bar is awesome.
- The beach is still pleasant and inviting. Good location.
Sleep Inn Destin
One of our top picks in Destin.Sleep Inn Destin is located in the Miramar Beach neighborhood in Destin, just 16 miles from Fort Walton Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa Beach is 8 miles from Sleep Inn Destin, and Miramar Beach is 0.4 miles away. Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport is 12 miles from the property.
The bed was comfortable, I slept well. The complimentary breakfast was well appointed with
eggs, sausages, pastries, cereals, waffles and fruits but no coffee. However was coffee in the room.
waffle was ok. cleanliness was terrible. pigmme pillows were hard.
Staff was great.
- The breakfast was awesome. The eggs and sausage was cooked perfectly. All the staff there are Amazing and Friendly and Caring. They are Christian people. The room and bed were wonderful. I will always go back there.
- I really loved how comfortable the bed was and how quiet it was on our floor.
- General cleanliness of the room. Looks like it had just better up-dated/redecorated. Bed was extra comfortable – a great night’s sleep.
- The bed was comfortable, I slept well. The complimentary breakfast was well appointed with
Bay Club of Sandestin, a VRI resort
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Nestled on the stunning grounds of the Resort at Sandestin, within one mile of the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, this property in Destin, Florida offers relaxing amenities.Bay Club of Sandestin is surrounded by world-class shopping, beautiful sunsets and historical sites. Guests can go fishing, spend the day at the beach or explore downtown Destin.Guests at the Sandestin Bay Club will enjoy easy access to golf, tennis and a marina. After swimming or working out in the health club, guests can choose from 14 restaurants to dine in.
- The property is in a great location for activities in Destin. It is a little dated but very clean and spacious.
- Nice location. Had full access to all the amenities even though we were guests. Comfortable bed. Nice restaurants nearby. Great view from the balcony.
- The bed was comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly
- Very spacious and clean. Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
- The staff was very friendly, the room was clean. There was construction going on but not during sleeping hours; the area is very quiet at night.
Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard
One of our top picks in Destin – and a guest favorite.
This pet-friendly hotel features an outdoor pool, a hot tub, and complimentary breakfast. Accommodations are provided with full kitchens and free high-speed Internet.The Residence Inn Sandestin includes suites and studios with living and dining areas. The kitchens feature stove-tops and refrigerators. Tea- and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests at this Grand Boulevard hotel can work out at the fitness center which features cardio equipment and a weight machine. A sports court is also on site. A social hour with snacks is provided on select weeknights.The Northwest Florida Regional Airport is 26 miles away. Shopping and dining at Boulevard 10 located just a 4-minute walk away.
- All food was great, especially the Mon., Tues, Wed. evening offerings and functions. We have recommended it to friends and plan to return next year.
- They property was very nice and the bed was very comfortable ??I could’ve stayed in the bed all day
Free breakfast and mixer events to connect with other guests.
Daniel was amazing!!! I’ll definitely make this my location every time I visit the area.
- Daniel the man at the desk did an outstanding job. Put him in for a raise immediately
- R he clean up scale room, I also liked that it felt like home, because I had a full kitchen to cook in and their breakfast was fantastic.there wasn’t a pan to bake in, but I made do with the skillet. Over all this place was a dream. My husband and I were there for our anniversary and we were treated like a kING and queen. We will be returning.
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin Sandestin Area
One of our top picks in Destin.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Destin Sandestin Area offers accommodations in Destin, just 16 miles from Fort Walton Beach.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa Beach is 8 miles from Hampton Destin Sandestin, and Miramar Beach is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport, 12 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Destin Sandestin Area.
- The breakfast was not as good as we have had at other breakfasts. Coffee and waffles was good but the sweets were hard and not fresh. Two of the four days meat and eggs were cold even though it was on a warmer. Juice was very good fruit was fresh. Because of the poor breakfast we chosed to eat elsewhere on our last morning
- Fresh fruit always available; friendly and helpful staff; location; clean and well stocked breakfast area!
- I like everything the water was steaming hot which was good..
- The bed was very comfortable with a wonderful comforter. Pillows were awesome.
- The hotel was very nice. The price was very reasonable. The location was perfect (restaurants and shopping) was in walking distance.
Best Western Sugar Sands Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Destin.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Destin, 11 miles from Fort Walton Beach, Best Western Sugar Sands Inn & Suites features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub.Each room is equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa Beach is 12 miles from Best Western Sugar Sands, and Miramar Beach is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Florida Regional/Eglin Air Force Base Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Great staff. My necklace went down the bathroom sink drain. Staff had someone sent up that morning and took the sink apart and returned it to me. I am much appreciative. Kudos to the laundry staff who helped with this. I will definitely return.
- Wonderful helpful staff, clean rooms, great breakfast, and so close to shopping you could walk.
- Staff was friendly helpful, 24 hour gym access, very close to nice shopping centers to walk around – restaurants shops, a movie theater etc – didn’t need a car.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facility was neat and clean.
- This is a good hotel. The staff are courteous, breakfast was better than most and the room was spacious. The hotel also seems to be well built, with a decent sized lobby and a generous area for the breakfast service. The location just off 98 is convenient to the Destin area and they have a large parking lot. They also provide some free newspapers in the lobby.
Top Hotels In Santa Rosa Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Rosa Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Rosa Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Rosa Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!