10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Rita Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Rita Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Rita Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Rita Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Rita Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Rita Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Rita Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Rita Alajuela:
Centro de Recreo
Centro de Recreo is located in La Garita, just 17 miles from San José. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong and pool at the inn. The inn also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Centro de Recreo, and Escazú is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Bristol Aeropuerto
Located in Alajuela, 13 miles from San José, Hotel Bristol Aeropuerto features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 10 miles from HOTEL BRISTOL AEROPUERTO, and Heredia is 10 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Really friendly staff and quiet place to rest. I’ve been there for business visiting a client in the near Zona Franca. Great attention!
- Great grounds with a lovely pool and outdoor area, clean rooms and helpful staff located near the airport but very noisy sandwiched in between two busy streets.
- Good breakfast, comfortable room, lovely pool, garden and seating area. Good alternative to large chain for our last night in Costa Rica. Very close to the airport – USD6 per person for shuttle, which was very reasonable.
close to airport – 15 min with traffic
our unit had a kitchenette
nice pool area
- Please change the name in google maps and in WAZE navigation apps to the current place, since it was very hard to understand how to get there.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Robledal offers accommodations in Alajuela. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 12 miles from Hotel Robledal, and Escazú is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very helpfull service at the front desk. Very good breakfast.
- Quiet place yo rest, clean and lovely location, super nice staff.
- room nice. very good breakfast with lots of choices.
- Helpful, efficient staff; nice property with a patio restaurant and pool.
- Had lunch at the Hotel, nice food and good value for money
Guacima Country Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, Guacima Country Inn is located in Guácima in the region of Alajuela, just 12 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 4 miles from Guacima Country Inn , and Escazú is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great typical Costa Rican food, super helpful staff, beautiful gardens and pool
- Beautiful property, breakfast was beyond expectation, service was very good.
Es un lugar acogedor y el ambiente familiar, la comida fue deliciosa.
Además estoy feliz porque puedo regresar y tener conmigo a mi adorado perrito.
- En general nos atendieron muy bien, el desayuno muy sabroso y el personal que nos atendió muy atento. El dormitorio muy cómodo y limpio lo mismo que el baño.
- Trato al cliente simplemente genial…super atentos. El precio muy justo y muy cerca de la ciudad.
Hotel La Rosa de America
Located in Alajuela, 13 miles from San José, Hotel La Rosa de America features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 10 miles from Hotel La Rosa de America, and Heredia is 10 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location, gardens calming, nice pool, yummy breakfast and of course excellent local coffee!
- There were lovely gardens and pool and the early morning coffee provided by the pool was a nice touch.
- Clean well-equipped room with attractive wall murals. Good terrace overlooking gardens; lovely swimming pool with coffee available early morning. Excellent buffet breakfast served on outside terrace. Also enjoyable evening meals served in restaurant. Ideal stopping-off point close to the airport.
- The breakfast was good, and the property was lovely.
- Lovely garden. Coffee served every morning by pool. Staff very helpful. The dawn chorus is lovely.
Airport Hotel Costa Rica
One of our top picks in Alajuela.Surrounded by native trees and gardens, this hotel is next to Pan American Highway, 2.5 miles from Juan Santamaría International Airport. It offers a pool and free airport shuttle.Rooms at Airport Hotel Costa Rica are air conditioned and spacious, featuring cable TV, free Wi-Fi and free local calls. They offer nice views of Alajuela´s rich natural landscape.Guests enjoy a daily buffet breakfast with tropical fruits, as well as regional cuisine and vegetarian dishes. Room service is available.Airport Hotel Costa Rica has also a tour desk and provides currency exchange. Free parking is supplied on site, and the airport shuttle service is available 24 hours a day.
- Most important was the hotel had a taxi ready for me in the morning to the airport and called me room when it arrived on time. The staff was attentive and carried my bag to and from the room. Also the hotel was clean, comfortable, close to airport, quiet, and the gardens by the pool were relaxing.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Property was safe, secure and quiet. Hotel paid for our taxi to the airport the morning we left.
- We arrived late at night at the airport – no particular expectations of the hotel. Shuttle (via taxi) arrangement worked well. Check in quick and easy, staff pleasant and efficient. Hotel more attractive and interesting than we had expected – it would not be unpleasant to spend more time here, unlike many airport hotels. Breakfast good.
- Good restaurant nice grounds free airport transportation
- Spent a night here before my early flight home. Perfectly located near the airport and the free shuttle there is a definite bonus. Room was just as advertised and the bed was super comfortable. There is a restaurant on-site for added convenience. Service was great all around. I fully plan on spending another night here (before and/or after my flight) on my next trip to Costa Rica.
Hotel Brillasol Airport
One of our top picks in Alajuela.Hotel Brillasol Airport is located in Alajuela, 11 miles from San José and 8 miles from Escazú. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Heredia is 8 miles from Hotel Brillasol Airport, and Cartago is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- It was clean. Breakfast had fresh papapya and pineapple and apples.
- The staff was so helpful! We showed up at 3 in the morning after a late flight and they were available and eager to help us get situated.
- The grounds were beautiful, it had a cute atmosphere
- Close to airport and Interbus pickup. Small, friendly and relaxed.
- Good spot to spend the night near the airport to catch an early flight. Great pool and curry. Friendly staff and big beds.
Hotel Colinas del Sol
Located in Atenas, 30 miles from Jacó, Hotel Colinas del Sol features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.San José is 20 miles from Hotel Colinas del Sol, and Alajuela is 11 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
This was such an amazing place – totally exceeded our expectations.
William, at reception, was so much fun – he practiced his English and we practiced our Spanish and together we had a great time communicating. Although, he was happy to speak in English when it got too advanced for us. The grounds were well cared for, in a tropical botanical setting that added so much ambience. It was well away from any traffic or city noises, yet close to Atenas. We enjoyed the place so much that we never ventured into town, but enjoyed the tranquility of the setting, ate in the hotel restaurant (quite pleasant), read our books in hammocks by the pool. What a fantastic value. Perfect for our last night in Costa Rica, and the drive to the airport the next morning was easy.
Frank and William were so helpful..
The beds were very comfortable.
Views were beautiful.
Breakfast were great.
Loved the challenging walk into town!
- This is our second stay at this hotel. Super friendly staff and Birgitta is most helpful to guide you with your requests. The gardens surroundings the hotel are beautiful. Excellent breakfast. Very relaxing with a swimming pool of good size .
- Grounds and pool are beautiful and staff very nice.
- Very good breakfast. Beautiful surroundings. walking distance to town.
- This was such an amazing place – totally exceeded our expectations.
Villa San Ignacio
One of our top picks in Alajuela.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Villa San Ignacio is located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, just 13 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 11 miles from Villa San Ignacio, and Heredia is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.7 miles from Villa San Ignacio.
- Staff super nice helpfull and friendly. Beautiful park. Delicious food at the restaurant
Very friendly staff
Great location to start your vacation @ 20 min from the airport
Great food and breakfast
- The restaurant and bar area are really beautiful along with the grounds. Nice happy hour too. Pool is beautiful and inviting with comfortable lounge chairs. Bed and breakfast wonderful! Staff were friendly and quite available. Our bartender was fun and made a fabulous margarita!!
- Close to airport and good value for money! Breakfast is great
- Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, quaint atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff— it was the best way to wake up in our first day in Costa Rica
Hotel Villas Colibri
Located in Alajuela, 12 miles from San José, Hotel Villas Colibri features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Escazú is 9 miles from Hotel Villas Colibri, and Heredia is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The staff/owners were very nice. Free ride from airport to hotel room. Good breakfast, but they had only powder milk for the coffee- no regular milk or half and half cream which I prefer.
- Location was close to family we were visiting. The grounds outside the rooms were very nice.
- La serviabilité de Pablo.Le calme après une arrivée à l’aéroport très perturbée, nous avons eu une très bonne nuit de bon sommeil.
- Le proprio est super sympa . Comme le restaurant était fermé … normal on était seuls dans l’établissement … il nous a proposé de nous emmener dans un restau et de venir nous chercher … le lendemain ,ils ont nettoyé la piscine pour nous …
- Vi brugte det til at overnatte inden vi skulle videre til Monteverde. Ligger tæt på lufthavnen og de har gratis pick-up, så derfor var det meget nemt.
Top Hotels In Santa Rita Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Rita Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Rita Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Rita Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!