10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Pellaya Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Pellaya Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Pellaya Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Pellaya Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Pellaya Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Pellaya Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Pellaya Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Pellaya Catalonia:
Hostatgeria Restaurant Els Angels
Offering spectacular mountain views, Els Àngels Hotel Restaurant Girona is set on top of a hill. It features a restaurant combining both modern and traditional Catalan cuisine. Els Àngels Hotel Restaurant Girona offers 18 comfortable, heated rooms. Each of them includes a TV and a private bathroom. Els Àngels Hotel Restaurant Girona was the place where Salvador Dalí got married. It has a bar and a large garden area. There is also an outdoor terrace offering views of the Empordà region, the Medes Islands or the Pyrenees.The city of Girona is just 15 minutes’ drive of the hotel. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava are 18.6 miles away.
stunning location in the middle of nowhere-perfect peace once the day visitors leave.
3 course dinner for 12 euro was pretty good-not exceptional food but really good value for money
We loved the location, one of our top best hotels ever to stay! The hotel is situated on a top of the mountain so you have so amazing views to mountains and sea. The place is so quiet and the nature around is really worth to see.
Important thing – if you want to go around the country, to Barcelona or Girona for example, definitely rent a car, because from this place no public transport goes.
- Absolutely loved this place. The location is stunning, you’ll see the best sunsets there. Sea and mountain views. The food is delicious and so cheap! The staff is really great and very helpful. I didn’t want to leave!
- If you want to catch the first glimme of the dusk on top of the mountain, then this is the one, but be careful of the snaky lanes wandering up to the hotel
- Very peaceful and beautiful. Breakfast and Lunch were very good. The property overall is very inexpensive for the value.
- stunning location in the middle of nowhere-perfect peace once the day visitors leave.
El Racó de Madremanya – Adults only
This country hotel offers 2 outdoor pools, extensive gardens and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. It is situated in the Medieval village of Madremanya, 11.2 miles from Girona.El Racó de Madremanya’s air-conditioned rooms come with charming rustic décor and a modern bathroom. Most rooms have a balcony, and all offer views of the pools, gardens or village.You can also enjoy garden views from the dining room, where a breakfast of fresh local produce is served daily. Dinner can be booked on request.Racó de Madremanya is 12.4 miles from Pals and Girona Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Free parking can be found near the hotel.
- The hotel is very beautiful, though there’s a mixture of design objects that, in the end, didn’t had a great outcome (that’s a hard thing to do – combine things from diverse places and balance everything – and can get not such great a many results). The staff was scarce, and the service could be better. The restaurant serves great food, and breakfast is also very good.
The beauty and remoteness of this medieval village! The accommodations and service were total perfection! I wish we stayed for several days to just relax, enjoy the quiet and massages.
Also definitely follow the hotels driving instructions they provide and not your GPS. We almost got stuck in a narrow passage that was built hundreds of years before cars where part of this world!
- What a unique place! Ivan is an exceptional host and the property is an oasis. It is quite magical to step out the door of the property into the teensy village it abuts. The breakfast that was included was excellent. Great variety and quality.
- We loved everything about this beautiful little boutique hotel set in the small medieval village of Madremanya in the heart of the Empordà. All the installations are impeccable; from the cool dining room with its outdoor terrace where you can have dinner and breakfast to the tranquil gardens with two swimming pools. The staff were invariably kind and attentive and the bedrooms beautifully furnished and comfortable. A perfect place to relax and disconnect.
- A lovely hotel with friendly helpful staff located in a characterful medieval village. Nice pools excellent food beautiful original room, hotel and gardens.
Hotel Costabella offers an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and free private parking on-site. Surrounded by gardens, the hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from Girona’s Old Town.The hotel is near the AP7 motorway. It has good access to Girona Airport, 7.5 miles away.Hotel Costabella has a poolside sun terrace and a garden. There is also a bar and a restaurant.At an extra cost, the hotel offers a gym and spa. It has a sauna and hot tub. Massages and beauty treatments are also available.Rooms at the hotel are elegant and comfortable. They all have air conditioning, a minibar and satellite TV.
- We used this hotel as a convenient stopover when travelling from Portugal to Italy via Spain and France and what a surprisingly good choice. The public areas and bedroom were very clean, bright and airy. We were delighted that the location was so much closer to Girona old town than we thought which was a bonus. I’d be more than happy to use this hotel again.
- Good variation at breakfast, pleasant dining area, fresh orange juice
Quiet and comfortable rooms (really good beds) on the green, park-like backside of the hotel.
Extensive and delicious breakfast with freshly made orange juice.
The hotel offers also massages (for an okay price), has a free sauna (used it everyday and were alone all the time!) and fitness room.
We didn’t try the outside pool because of the bad weather and cold temperatures though.
Close bus stop which takes you to the center.
- Staff friendliness, cleanliness, value for money, smashing breakfast and a comfy bedroom. What more can I say
- The hotel is very clean and comfortable. Parking is free.
Carlemany Girona is ideally situated 1,950 feet from the historic Barri Vell district and 1,300 feet from Girona Train and Bus Station. Rooms feature 32-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Carlemany offers spacious modern rooms, with luxury cotton bed linen and Loewe toiletries. Each room is air-conditioned and includes a minibar and safe.The Carlemany’s Indigo Restaurant & Bar serves cocktails on the attractive terrace. The Pati Verd serves a daily buffet breakfast, and offers regional cuisine using seasonal ingredients. There is also a café serving snacks throughout the day.Carlemany Girona welcomes athletes. It offers special menus as well as specific information on routes and activities. There is bicycle storage and a repair shop.The Carlemany Hotel is set in a quiet street near Girona’s main shops. Girona Cathedral and the Jewish Quarter are within a 10-minute walk. Secure parking with direct access to the hotel is available on site.
The location was good n the cafe was very good value. The bed was comfortable n room temoerature was
comfortable. Room was neat and clean with coffee n tea n kettle available.
Reception staff were helpful.
- The shower was great and the room was clean and a nice size.
- The location of this hotel is just perfect as shops, cafes etc are close by and the old town is an easy 10 minute walk. Set back a little from the street so it is a bit quieter, next door to an underground car park, very comfortable rooms with additional entrance door allowing for quiet sleep and a lively bar and café. One of the best city break hotels we have ever stayed in and would highly recommend this.
- Public Parking available at 10 mtrs distance at 18 euros per 24 hrs.
- Very easy walk from station. Walking distance to sights and shopping, supermarket. Excellent room facilities.
- The location was good n the cafe was very good value. The bed was comfortable n room temoerature was
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona
Salles Hotel Aeroport de Girona offers a free shuttle service to Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 2,650 feet away. It has a large, free spa with a swimming pool and hot tub.All of the air-conditioned rooms in the Salles Hotel have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.Guests have free access to the Hotel Salles’ well-equipped spa, which has various types of shower and water jets, as well as cascades and foot baths. There is also a large outdoor swimming pool with a terrace and sun loungers.The restaurant offers a buffet lunch and an a la carte dinner with typical dishes of the region. The bar-café has a selection of snacks available throughout the day.Salles Aeroport de Girona is just off the AP-7 motorway that goes to Barcelona and France. The city of Girona is about 7.5 miles away, while the Costa Brava, Platja d’Aro, Lloret de Mar, Figueres and the Dalí Museum can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- the room was very clean and welcoming.The bed was excellent.
- It’s close to airport. There is bus, which drives you from airport and back.
- Great place very near Airport free shuttle, friendl
- Stayed for 2 nights, SPA center visit was included. Shuttle bus service from/to airport for free. Very good breakfast, room was clean and comfy. Excellent communication with staff, helped us to get forgotten belongings from room. Even if your final destination is Barcelona, I suggest to stay couple nights in this hotel and visit Girona too (good connection from hotel by public bus), like we did. Thank You!
- The beds were amazing the spa was soo relaxing and the staff couldn’t do enough for you.
Hotel la Plaça Madremanya
This attractive hotel is located in the charming village of Madremanya, 11.2 miles from Girona. Set in gardens, it offers a seasonal outdoor pool, sun terrace and free bike rental.Plaça Madremanya’s spacious rooms have armchairs and plasma TV with DVD player. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast and has a bar. The gourmet La Plaça Restaurant offers a fusion of traditional and contemporary cuisine and fine wines.The hotel organises walking tours and cookery courses. The Gualta Pitch and Putt course is 10.6 miles away and the beaches of the Costa Brava 30 minutes’ drive away.Hotel la Plaça Madremanya provides free private parking and a shuttle service for a fee to Girona Airport, 30 minutes’ drive away. Figueres and the Dalí Museum are 28 miles away.
- We didn’t have breakfast – everyday we wanted to to do so many things (Girona and the Pirineus are so beautiful, one don’t want to miss a thing) we we’re not able to taste it. The location, preservation of the place (a farm house from the 13th-14th century), hospitality of the owner and her “sidekick” (her nephew – Elvira), and the astonishing library. The fact that several great artists (Günther Grass spent a month in there – and this is just an example) stayed there is not a “bad” thing. A great place to stay and a terrific experience.
- La Placa is a gem of a place to stay, in a medieval village in the heart of the Emporda/Girona provinces. Michelin rated restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily, locally sourced (including from a garden on the premises). Warm and helpful staff. The family also owns a charming tapas bar in town. Fabulous library with coffee table books about the area. We highly recommend!
- The Proprietor (Jaume) and his staff were very kind and helpful booking us an alternative return flight from Girona, thus avoiding the Barcelona Airport strike.
- Yes, extra confortable bed. Unfortunately no shower but a bathtub. I had a beautiful room with a great view. Very nice personnel. You do need a car to move around. But beautiful area. Will definitely go back
- Beautiful, charming hotel in a tiny, medieval village. Above and beyond help from the staff. We had a bicycling accident while there and the staff helped us with first aid and transported us to Girona to get a pair of eye glasses repaired. Great restaurant on location as well.
Ibis Girona features free parking and a 24-hour bar. It is just 800 feet from Josep Trueta Hospital and just under a mile from the historic center of Girona.Public areas at the Girona Ibis feature bright colors and plenty of natural light. The basic rooms are air-conditioned, with a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. Downstairs there is a computer with free internet access.Hotel Ibis Girona serves a varied buffet breakfast every morning starting at 6:30 am. The hotel’s Vino y Cia restaurant is open for dinner and features Mediterranean cuisine.The Ibis is half a mile from the River Ter and a 10-minute walk from the Devesa Park. The property provides easy access to Girona’s historic Old Town by bus or by foot.
- A very comfortable stay. You get what is expected.
- Was quiet, staff were cheerful and helpful, very accommodating to wide variety of guests needs. As cyclists we and our bikes were well taken care of (including bike washing station and bike garage).
- Very friendly people. We could park our bicycles inside in the garage. Good beds, good WiFi. Good breakfast buffet. It’s just a 10 to 15 minutes walk to the center of Girona.
- Perfect stop, great value for money, clean, easy to cycle from.
- It was certainly OK for the price,location was good,parking was good, it was as advertised.
AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista
This hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from Girona’s historical centre, its Fortress, and Cathedral, and offers rooms with minibar and 24-hour room service. There are impressive views from its roof terrace bar.The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista have a CD player and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a dressing room, hairdryer and amenities.AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista welcomes athletes. It features an outdoor pool and fitness centre. Sports massages are available upon request.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can hire a car at the AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista. Free parking is available near the hotel. Free WiFi is available throughout.The property’s Grill Girona Restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Beautiful views maximised by a very well designed glass lobby – a sight to behold.
- Location, the view was fantastic. Reception staff extremely helpful.
- The view of the mountains and the city. The neverending patio and the giant windows!
- Location, room was clean and quiet, friendly staff, good choices at breakfast. Overall a pleasant stay with no issues
- We had a car, so the free parking was awesome! We were able to walk into town easily, or use the hotel as a starting point to drive to other small towns.
DoubleTree by Hilton Girona
One of our top picks in Girona.Situated next to Devesa Park, DoubleTree by Hilton Girona is 1,000 feet from Girona Auditorium and Convention Centre. This modern hotel has a rooftop swimming pool and offers free WiFi throughout.Rooms feature bright, stylish décor and wooden floors. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, pillow menu and minibar. The top floor of the hotel has a terrace with amazing views over Girona.DoubleTree by Hilton Girona has a terrace bar and a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. The popular bars and restaurants around Plaza de Independencia are within a 10-minute walk.The hotel offers free entrance to a gym located 5 minutes walk from the property. Guests have access to the gym, activities, sauna, steam bath, etc.DoubleTree by Hilton Girona is a 10-minute walk from the old town and a 20-minute walk from the city’s Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and the old city walls. The famous El Celler Can Roca Restaurant is 5 minutes’ drive away.PGA Catalunya Golf Club is a 20-minute drive away. The beaches of the Costa Brava are 21.7 miles away. Girona Airport can be reached in around 20 minutes by car or bus, and Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
- Anna checked us in and went the extra mile to make us happy!! She was amazing!!!
- My Group was very happy overall: the staff, service, food, and the 10-min walk into the old city through the park. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was terrific. We would be very happy to return again in the future. Thank you.
- Good price, friendly and helpfull staff. Nice location. Nice looking hotel.
- i found there a casual hotel with cozy environment
- Great staff shame bed was two stuck together. But great hotel i enjoyed it
Located 20 minutes’ walk from Girona’s historic town, the Jewish Quarter and the Cathedral, Hostel Alhambra offers rooms with simple décor and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Alhambra has bar and bicycles are also available for rent. There is a bus stop 150 feet from the guest house with buses to Girona’s old town as well as the bus and train station.Girona Airport is 8.1 miles away. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava are 30 minutes’ drive of Hostel Alhambra while the city of Barcelona is less than 1 hour’s drive away.
The lady who had movement problems was infectiously communicable as were her companions. One of them, probably Morrocan brought in some mint the smell of which infused the simple bar.
The hostel is in modern Girona in a barrio of many different ethnic cultures. A nearby plaza radiated the good life of a vibrant community. I arrived on the evening of the Barcelona outrage. As I mounted the train to Girona from Barcelona, the lorry had just begun its carnage. I learnt of the outrage early the next morning so when I was in the plaza in Girona, the news must have travelled but I was unaware. I was surrounded by good people – families, friends in that plaza many from Morocco. I ate in a very clean and organised Moroccan cafe. Not really for Booking.com, but it is part of life’s experience.
- Not too far from the bus/ train station. And not too far from city. Friendly staff
- Father and daughter traveling together, needed a room for the night. We’d been put in a room with a double bed – not quite what we had imagined being a 20 something year old and a 60 year old. The hostal owner came round at 11pm to change our room and make up new beds for us 🙂 Plus the bathrooms were clean and everything in good working order. It was very quiet and peaceful.
- Cleanliness, size of rooms and SEPERATE bathrooms for ladies and gents.
- Cheap and cheerful, friendly staff and decent location. Pretty basic but clean and good value for money.
- The lady who had movement problems was infectiously communicable as were her companions. One of them, probably Morrocan brought in some mint the smell of which infused the simple bar.
Top Hotels In Santa Pellaya Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Pellaya Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Pellaya Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Pellaya Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!